If I Knew Then... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice, yes?" asked Jill.

"Uh huh." said Penny.

"How about that?" said Jill as she changed to a straight up and down movement, rubbing my cock between Penny's labia, opening her and spreading her wetness over me.

Penny was back up to a state of high arousal now, her body responding to Jill's caresses with a slight flexing of her hips and changes in her breathing. Her eyes had that far away look, flicking instantly into concentrated focus when a new sensation was experienced. Her voice was dark and husky again as she replied "That's nice too."

I pressed forward by a tiny amount. She flexed in response, yielding then pressing back against me, and Jill began using my cock to circle Penny's opening, pressing her lips out to each side, the circles getting smaller as she concentrated on the entrance, and Penny's hips joined in the dance. I looked down between our bodies and could just see the swell of my cock between the dark curls and swollen wet lips of her pussy. I pushed forward half an inch, and felt the tip engage in her. Penny felt the change, she went still for a moment and her breathing paused. She was staring straight into my eyes, into my heart.

I smiled encouragingly at her with a tiny nodding motion and whispered "Ok, Lovergirl?" She took gentle breaths, and I felt her hips relax as she nodded slowly. I pushed in a little more.

Eyes and mouth and legs open wide, Penny sucked in a deep breath and froze for a long few seconds before her body relaxed again and the breath flowed out of her. "Oh gosh, oh that's, that's good," she breathed, still staring at me, hips making tiny rocking motions. She looked at Jill, who was gripping her hand and watching her friend's face intently, smiling at her and living the experience with her, her other hand resting on Penny's bush, a fingertip touching my shaft just at the edge of my glans. Penny nodded at her with tiny trembling movements, and gripped her hand back. "You're right. Oh you're right. It is..." she paused as I pushed a little more, the whole head of my cock now inside her, tightly gripped by her gently stretching tunnel, "oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh!" she panted.

Jill took her hand from my cock and moved it to take Penny's hand, freeing the other one to slip under her girlfriend's head, and stroke her hair. "It's okay Penny, I'm here, it's alright, it's good isn't it? Relax darling and Sean will hold it there for a moment, okay?"

"Uh huh." Penny managed and I felt her relax again, and she said breathlessly "It is big though."

"Yes darling, but it will fit, all of it, all of his lovely cock, filling you up, doesn't it feel good?"

"Oh, Jilly, it is so big, but, Oh!" Penny almost yelped as I pulled back half an inch and then pushed forward an inch. "Oh Jill! Oh gosh, oh he's inside me!" she said, thighs clamping against mine.

"Yes honey, Sean's inside you, like he has been in me, and it feels good doesn't it? I love his cock in me, I'm so glad you can feel that too, oh my lovely lucky girl." said Jill and she kissed her deeply. Penny gave herself to the kiss, and her body to me, legs opening again, as I repeated the short stroke a few times, then pushed a little deeper, took another short stroke and then a long one. I was an inch short of fully inside her and I rested for a moment. With Jill kissing her my position was getting awkward, and I might collapse on the two girls, so I carefully brought my knees up under her thighs, raising and spreading her legs, and rocked back to sit on my heels. I put my hands on her thighs just behind the knees and pushed her legs up further, and had a fantastic view.

Jill, naked but for her hold up stockings was kneeling on the bed with her perfect round bottom and pink pussy lips just a foot away, demanding to be stroked. Her breast was in profile, the pale skin and engorged dark pink nipple in contrast to Penny's darker hand which cupped it. Jill in turn was squeezing Penny's full and dark nippled breasts, while exchanging kisses open mouthed.

Each kiss and squeeze of their hands was accompanied by a flexing of Penny's back, enough to rock her hips and make my cock slide a half inch in and out. And that was also part of the incredible view. Penny's honey coloured body, naked, legs raised and spread, dark bush parted by my pale cock, inner lips clinging to my shaft as I pulled back, glistening wet and velvet smooth, warm and tight, gripping me as I pushed back in, sinking until my hair and hers entangled, my inner thighs up against her buttocks, my balls pressing against her asshole, all the way in, filling and stretching her, opening her fully for the first time.

I held it there, relishing the view, feeling her body flex and squeeze me, pulsing around my cock. I pushed against her, pulling her onto me with my hands on her waist. She moaned and arched her back, throwing her hands up above her head. Jill looked round to see what I had done to cause this reaction and smiled at me when she saw what I was doing. "All the way?" she asked, but needed no reply. She turned to Penny and said softly "Sean's in you all the way now, all of him, all his cock inside you, you have taken him all inside."

Penny just groaned, and I took a slow stroke, pulling out half way and sliding back in, prompting another groan and making her head twist from side to side, and her breasts move in a fascinating way. I did it again, a little faster, a little longer, pulling on her waist, bumping up against her, bouncing her tits, driving her breath out of her, watching her whole body rise to meet my thrusts.

"Come up here Jill, come and look over my shoulder, come and see her like this." I said softly. Jill did as I suggested, standing on the bed behind me, her hands on my shoulders, leaning over me to look. Beneath us my cock bridges the gap between my pale belly and Penny's golden flesh. She was open to us, open armed, open legged, neck and nipples, belly and breasts, armpits and bush, pussy lips and navel, everything exposed, mouthwatering, wanton, carnality incarnate, more beautiful, desirable and naked than she had ever been before, utterly, utterly unspeakably lovely. It was heartbreaking. It was innocent and pure. It was worthy of worship, of ravishment, a moment of glory and overwhelming lust.

"God she's beautiful." Jill whispered in a voice full of awe. "I never knew. Oh Sean, take her now, make her come, make love to her for me."

She grabbed my face and kissed me, then said urgently "I love you."

"And I love you, Jill darling." I said, and turned to the girl beneath me, leaning forward onto my hands and knees, lowing my chest to her breasts, my lips to her mouth. I kissed her, and was lost in her, as her arms and legs gripped me gently and our hips joined in rhythm, her kisses lingered and her tongue softly touched mine, she murmured "Sean my love, thank you lover, oh, that is wonderful."

"I'm glad, Penny love, because you are wonderful to be inside. You are wonderful to make love with." I murmured back, but from then on no words were necessary.

It was slow and gentle at first, and her body set the pace. I stroked her, kissed her, pressed deep into her, drew out so only my tip was inside her and delighted when she pulled me back in. I caressed her soft warm skin, the delicate smoothness of her under arm running into the firm softness of her breast, the hardness of her nipple. I held her by the waist, by the hips, by both hands under her bottom, by her shoulder blades and up to grip her shoulders to pull her down onto me hard and deep, by her hands above her head, leaving her helpless and exposed to my view, my body, my cock that relentlessly shafted in and out of her warm, wet, willing, no longer virgin pussy.

She began to speed things up then. I knew she had a submissive streak, that she enjoyed being dominated, the freedom to be wanton that being controlled gave her. She liked being restrained so that couldn't be blamed for not trying to get away, had to give in to the cock inside her, had to let herself be taken and be forced to enjoy it. I knew she would love to be tied up, or down, gagged and blindfolded, exposed to other men and women, ordered to do the things she loved to do. Now with her hands held above her she was no longer in control, not clinging to me and colluding in her ravishment, and not able to fight me off as she felt she ought to do, but really did not want to. She was free to let herself go, to be ravaged, to come like a dirty girl would.

Now her body pressed against me, writhing, pushing up with her hips, a faster beat, wanting me to drive deeper, harder, longer. I was pulling almost all the way out, feeling the colder air on my shaft and balls and then the rush of warmth as I plunged into her body, balls slapping against her, the noise of her pussy being filled and our stomachs meeting, sudden sweat on her skin, sticky and slick, her breath becoming ragged. Her legs raised, feet pointing to the ceiling, thighs wide, pussy tilted straight up and open, my cock straight down and deep. I gripped her hands with both of mine, pulling her down the bed as I drove up with my legs, and driving the air out of her lungs in hard high pitched grunts. She was close.

So was I.

Beside us all this time was Jill, watching, touching me, stroking my back, resting a hand on my bottom to feel the muscles there as I moved, sometimes pressing down to push me harder into Penny. She had stroked the back of Penny's thighs when her legs were lifted, and I felt her finger feeling my cock slide past it and slipping up to Penny's clit as I took shallow strokes, but for the most part Jill was content to leave Penny to me, to let her experience her first real sex with a man without distractions. So it was only later when we talked about it that I knew that Jill had sat fingering herself beside us, watching between her friend's legs to see my shaft sliding between her pussy lips.

Penny was thrashing beneath me now, and unreleased her hands. She grabbed me, pulled me to her body, kissed me fiercely, her hips bucking hard against my strokes, every spasm accompanied by a whimper, a grunt or a near scream. I was holding on to the sheet to keep us down, my hips driving hard, concentrating on holding my orgasm until the girl beneath me hit her own heights.

At last my cock was clenched by her pussy, her legs wrapped round me, her hands locked behind my neck and her head was flung backwards, as Penny cried out "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God, Oh, ooooOOH!" and her body convulsed.

I let myself go, relaxing and pounding her, grunting "God, I'm, Going. To. Come. In. You. Oh. God. Penny. I'm. Coming in you!"

And I poured myself into her, my back arched and hips thrust down, Jill's hands pushing down on my ass, Penny thrashing beneath me, gasping, coming again as she felt my spunk flood her, my cock twitching and pumping into Her, my hands grip her and take her. I fell on her then, taking her mouth, telling her she was lovely, beautiful girl, fantastic body, thanking her, gasping for breath, stretching down to suck those glorious tits again, shoving my still hard cock up into her and pumping it, kissing he lips and saying "My lovely lover, Lovergirl," letting my hips wind down to a halt, kissing her gently and holding her softly, saying with love "Are you okay?"

She laughed. A clear light laugh, and tears were in her eyes, and she said "Oh yes, Sean, oh yes. That was beautiful Sean, that was wonderful."

I kissed her again and said "And so are you, Lover, thank you."

Jill kissed me on the cheek then, and said "Hi there Handsome man, hi there pretty girl," she kissed Penny, "you looked like you were having fun."

Penny stretched and wriggled, which made my softening cock harden. "Oh, yes. Lots of fun." and she looked coy. "How about you Sean?"

I was about to answer when she squeezed my cock with her pussy. I gasped in surprise. She giggled, and Jill said "I take it that's a yes then?"

"Uh huh." I said "And if you keep doing that I will have to do it again."

Penny grinned, and kissed me and said "Later, darling, you were very gentle and very very good, but I think I need you to take it out now." She looked a little sad as I lifted up and out of her, and sighed as my tip came free. "Oh, thank you, Sean."

"Are you alright?" I asked, concerned.

"Fine, fine, just not used to it. Yet." she smiled.

Jill pushed me aside, saying "Move over, you ravening animal," and bent to look between Penny's legs.

Penny made a shocked "Oh!" sound as Jill touched her lips and gently pulled her open.

"Hmm, no blood, just a little bruised maybe." said Jill, gently. Then wickedly added "Perhaps I should kiss it better."

I watched as my fiancé bent to lick the come soaked petals of her girlfriend's newly deflowered flower.

Penny writhed gracefully as Jill licked her out, quickly approaching a second orgasm while I held her hand and bent to suck on her nipples. "That's it come for us again," I urged her, "Come for Jill, Lovergirl."

Jill was drinking my come and hers, and had one finger on Penny's clitoris, her pale skin contrasting with Penny's dark curly bush and dusky flesh. I worked on her breasts, squeezing the soft flesh, sucking her nipples erect, tasting and breathing in the warm milky scent of her. I moved up to her throat, my tongue rough on her, my teeth grazing her skin. Penny's hand found my cock and gripped me, wanking me as she reached to grip Jill's head and press her mouth hard into her sex. I moved to take Penny's mouth, to steal her breath, my tongue in her mouth as my woman's was in her pussy.

Penny cried out and her back arched, and she called "Oh, Jilly, oh, no, enough, stop, stop!"

We held her then, one on each side, kissing her gently and stroking her, Jill rolling her towards me, spooning her from behind, my arms around them both, kissing them both, rocking them as Penny whimpered and shook, and subsided into soft warm stillness.

Jill pulled the quilt up over us, and we snuggled and talked. "You had no intention of going to church this morning did you?" I said.

Jill laughed. "No, but I'm impressed that you both went along with it. And wasn't it worth getting dressed up?"

I had to confess I had enjoyed Jill's outfit, and Penny's. Jill said "I put that dress on last week, with the hold up stockings, but I was wearing panties, and went to church with my parents, an I kept thinking about you. I really wanted you to be sitting beside me, putting your hand up to find the bare skin, maybe fingering me. My knickers were soaked by the time the service was over."

Penny was blushing a little then as she said in a shy way "That happened to me on the Friday after we played snooker, in school. I was in the library on a free study period and I began thinking about kissing Mike, and how I was going to see him after school. Next thing I knew I had a real tingle down there and I thought I'd wet myself. I had to go and change into my PE knickers. I didn't understand what was happening at all."

"So you were wearing maroon pants under your school skirt then?" I asked.

Jill laughed. "You have a thing about that, don't you?"

"What?" I asked.

"A wee fantasy. A little turn on?" she pressed, amused.

I had to smile. "Well, yes I suppose I do. In school it was the subject of debate. Ciaran Clarke has this running joke where if you mention any girl he instantly says 'Black lace' or 'big white cotton' or whatever. One day on the bus to Games we passed a group of girls from your school, and he said 'maroon, maroon,maroon, maroon, maroon, nothing, maroon, maroon.' It got a big laugh, but I have to be honest, I had a little moment of fantasy."

"What other fantasies do you have?" Jill asked

I paused a moment. "Well, all sorts of things." I said, prevaricating. "Like what?" asked Penny. "Don't be shy, Sean. Not after what we have just been doing."

"Well, okay. I suppose we have been living out some of them, but fantasies are funny things. Little inner dreams, but if you talk about them they sound lame, or weird. If I tell you mine you will have to tell me yours, ok? I suppose one of my fantasies has always been being in a room working at a desk and in comes a girl in a coat and stockings, and nothing else. Of course with her coat done up I don't know that, but she turns my chair round, pulls off my trousers and then undoes her coat and just sits down on my cock, no preliminaries, just starts riding me, and letting me play with her breasts. I like the surprise of it, the freedom of it. She is in control, willing, and yet devoted to my pleasure. I suppose I used to think that girls didn't want sex, that I was bad to want it and want them to do it. So a willing girl was a big turn on."

"Hmm," said Penny, "I think that could be arranged."

"Yes, but the girl would have to surprise him. So we'll have to wait a while. What else?" said Jill.

"Well I always wanted to try one girl riding me while I was licking out another.” I said, and Jill nodded, so I went on “Doing it in a forest. I like the idea of being outdoors, in the fresh air, on a sunny day. Or on a boat, a dinghy on a river. In a field of long grass. On the balcony of a high building. In a lift. In school, in the swimming pool changing rooms. In the pool. In the shower, which is fun. In the car. Lots of places."

Jill laughed "Basically everywhere."

I shrugged and laughed as well. But Penny said "Who with? Who is your fantasy girl?"

"Ah now that isn't fair. Here I am with two beautiful girls, how can I name one, or name someone else altogether without offending you?"

Jill said "We already talked about this - the list includes just about every girl in school, except Alison."

Penny laughed then. "I can see why. Poor Ali. But what about famous people? Pop stars, film stars?"

"Lesley Anne Down. Audrey Hepburn. Jane Seymour. And I used to fancy the Indian girl from Pam's People."

"Ooh, you never told me that." said Jill. "An Indian girl?"

"Well, why not. I think it would be exciting, interesting, exotic, to be with an Indian, or and Asian, Chinese or Japanese girl, or a black girl. Or a blonde or a redhead. All different."

"All at the same time, no doubt." said Jill, teasingly.

"Maybe. What about you, Penny? Fancy any famous actors?"

"Brian Brown, Mel Gibson. Jimmy Stuart, when he was young of course." Penny laughed and added "and I had a crush on John Craven."

Jill snorted. "So does my mum!"

"But my fantasies were about maybe kissing and holding hands, or being picked up and hugged really hard, I think yours were a bit more, well, advanced?"

I had to agree. "Yeah, but then boys talk about it differently. And there were always porn mags about. And books."

Jill snorted again "Girls talk about sex."

"Oh I know, but boys talk about it in a sort of rough mechanical detail. It's biology and misogyny plus bravado. Not nice, or gentle or romantic, but lots of testosterone. There's a lot of that sort of stuff in the porn mags as well. Not all of them, I mean Playboy and Mayfair are ok, but some are really rough."

"What about the books?" Penny asked.

"That varies. First time I read about people having sex was in 'Jaws'. Although I couldn't work out what they were doing. But then I got Emmanuelle. Both volumes. And then The Perfumed Garden, the Kama Sutra, the Joy of Sex, the Pearl, that sort of thing."

"Gosh," said Penny. "No wonder you're good at it!"

"Thank you, darling." I said, "You know you are pretty good yourself. That last squeeze you gave me was an eye opener."

Penny laughed "Girls can read too."

"What are you two on about?" asked Jill

"I read about it in that 'She' magazine that Kate had in school last week." said Penny

"Oh yes, everyone was talking about that. I haven't seen it yet. Tell me!" said Jill enthusiastically.