If I Knew Then... Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was as usual quite right. I went, grinning and blowing them both kisses.

When I got back the girls were still in bed. I sorted out a tray with bowls and forks and glasses of water, and carried the lot up stairs.

They were naked, and looked rather cute and rumpled as they lay facing each other, kissing and talking quietly. Both of their voices were low and soft when they spoke to me, and they had a languid, sated air.

We ate, both girls becoming more animated as they fed, and the talk became more flirtatious.

We fed each other, which I have always thought sexy. Sometimes fingers had to be licked. Of course they had insisted that I undress for dinner, so when drops of lemon sauce ended up on my chest they were easy to clean off. Penny licked them.

So I returned the compliment, putting a drip of sweet and sour on each of her nipples. Which gave Jill something to suck clean as well as me. Once the cashew nuts got involved the evening was destined for mayhem.

I took Jill from behind that evening as Penny lay beneath her and licked her out. Sometimes she licked my shaft and balls as I swung deep into her girlfriend's body. Jill of course was using fingers and tongue on Penny's open pussy, although the distraction of what we were doing to her made that effort impossible after a while. Penny didn't mind. She knew she would have her turn.

Jill came, with my cock deep in her, as I gripped her hips and pushed hard into her pulsing, tight and hot pussy, and Penny sucked on her nipples from below. I was watching it all in the mirror. Jill collapsed forward, but I moved to follow her, and carried on shafting her as she rolled on her side. She had her left leg straight up in the air, her right out wide with bent knee, and I could push deep into her, but Penny could also reach her pussy, with finger and mouth. We drove her to orgasm again, and again.

Eventually Jill was sated and started to whimper. It was too much. I pulled out of her, and found my cock instantly devoured by Penny's hungry mouth. She sucked me deep, and dry.

I wanted her pussy again. Penny was right. I had come so often in the last few days that I slow to build again to orgasm, but I was still horny and hard and wanted so much to keep going and come again. So I pulled away from her mouth, despite her protest, and spun her around, throwing her legs wide, and plunging into her. I was impatient. I had been close to a climax when Jill came for the third time, so now I took my pleasure in Penny. Her soft and smooth young body responded to the urgency of my thrusts. She gripped me round my back and opened her legs wide, lifting them up, and saying "Oh, darling, you are so hard. Oh yes, do me hard, Sean, oh yes stick it in me deep and hard. Oh yes, Sean, come in me. Come inside me, come in me honey. Oh yes darling, yes come on, come in me, Yes!"

Her urgent voice, her hard nipples against my chest, her soft, hot, wet and clutching pussy, her smooth thighs and gripping fingers, and the look in her eyes, of love and lust and joy, all combined in an irresistible wave of pleasure. I felt my balls tighten, my cock swell, the tight feeling in my ass, my heart and cock and lungs all matching pace, and the release as I filled her body with my come again.

She kissed me, and so did Jill, and I felt Jill's hands on my back and my ass, and round to feel my balls, and a finger pressing around my softening shaft to touch Penny's come-slick lips and enter her as my cock left her open. Jill's lips went from mine to Penny's, and as I rolled off her, Jill moved in between her girlfriend's thighs, and sucked in her tongue, and put two fingers, or maybe three, into her curl fringed slit.

I watched as Jill's breasts swayed and touched Penny's, which were gently rocking as Jill's hand pistoned her fingers in Penny's pussy. The two emitted a chorus of sighs and gasps and squeaks and moans between their heavy breaths. Naked and intertwined, their smooth skinned bodies formed beautiful shapes, soft curves colliding and skin contrasting, honey and cream, dark curls and light. I marvelled at their fluidity and grace and balance. Each seemed to know exactly what the other needed, and both were raised to new heights of pleasure together and in turn. It was the purest lovemaking. It was more intense and concentrated and heart stoppingly erotic than anything I had ever seen.

I could have watched them for hours, but such emotion and sensation cannot be sustained forever. Still, it was at least half an hour before they subsided and snuggled together, and became a quiet heap of soft affection.

I didn't want to intrude, so I waited until Jill beckoned me, and then slid in behind her, curling my body to fit hers, and Penny put her hand over to stroke my side. They smelled warm and spicy and sexy. I wanted never to leave that bed.

But of course I had to. And so did Jill. She went to the bathroom, with Penny, to get less sexy smelling, while I was sent to make a cup of tea, and we drank the warm sweet brew in Penny's bedroom while Jill dressed and brushed her hair, and Penny put on her pyjamas. Rather conservative and concealing, brushed cotton, in baby pink. She blushed when I saw them.

"My mum buys them," she said.

"I think they're cute." I said, and meant it. "Or rather, you are cute in them. Such an innocent looking bundle of girlish charms. Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth."

"No," said Jill, "It would just flash straight to plasma." Her look was one of dry amusement.

"Indeed, because you are a hot little bundle. Which adds to the cuteness." I added.

"Wouldn't you rather I had something slinky and silky on?" said Penny.

"Sometimes. But it is like school uniforms, woolly grey tights and all. There is an innocent charm about them. Not that I would object to seeing you in silk, or leather or rubber or nothing at all - variety is the spice. And all that. But the constant, and the best, bit is what is in the clothes."

In the car outside her house Jill said "You get the keys to the house next week, don't you?"

"We get the keys to our house, next week, yes." I said.

"Not ours yet. You know we need to talk to mum and dad about it. And Penny's folks. I'd like it to be soon. I know we planned for September, for the start of University, but I hated leaving her tonight. And I hate you having to go as well. Let's make it soon, okay?"

"Yes. More than okay. I want that too." I said it firmly, and kissed her firmly, and as I drove away I wondered how to do it.

Wednesday this week was different. There was a schools conference at Queen's University for Physics 'A' level students, hosted by the astrophysics department. So I was there all day, and couldn't see the girls until it was over at half five - just time to pick them up and drop them home. Which was in it's own way lovely. But all too brief. Still, I got an hour or two working on the MG that evening. She was nearly ready.

Thursday was bitterly cold. A wind straight from the pole, sharp enough to slice you, slid its fine blades between my buttons and through the door seals of the Mini.

I had arranged to pick up Jill at lunchtime when we both got out of school for half day, last day of term. We would go to Mike's house an hour later, to meet up with him and Tara, and Liz.

Jill was nervous.

So was I.

We went for lunch, in our usual Café. It was packed, (which I liked to see - 30% of the profits were mine) so we got a coffee and sandwich to go. We took the car down to the riverside at Clement Wilson Park, and watched the dark waters and the squabbling mallards while we talked and ate.

"Yeah," she said, "It is kind of strange. I mean, when we meet up with Penny and we all go to bed, that's one thing. But to meet up with a girl I don't know..."

"We don't have to go to Mike's you know. I can ring and say we aren't coming. It's no problem." I said, half hoping she would agree.

"I know. But it's not that I don't want to meet Liz, and maybe, fool around a bit. I'm just worried that I won't like her and it will all be awkward." Jill kissed me then and stroked my face, and looked deep into my eyes and said "I love you Sean. And I love Penny. I have loved her for years. So with her and you it is different. But I don't fancy every girl, or every guy. And I don't know if I can let myself go enough to enjoy this. I don't know why but I have got sort of intimidated by Mike. Whatever it is about him, he turns me off. If the same thing happens with Liz, well, it could be awful."

"Okay. Let's have a code word. Something that we can say that calls it off. Something you can put into a conversation that we know between us means it's time to go. Something a bit odd though, something you wouldn't just say normally, but not too odd so we can say it and then we can both work to get out gracefully."

"Like what?" asked Jill

"Well, how about we mention 'granny'. You know, 'my granny used to say...' or 'granny had one of those ' or 'Hell I've just remembered it's granny's birthday we have to go..'. That sort of thing."

"'Granny' it is then."

When we got to Mike's it was Tara who answered the door. Mike was in the bathroom, according to Tara. She said that Liz was in the front room, and that she was about to make a pot of tea.

Jill said brightly, "Oh good. I'll help you," and moved toward the kitchen. She gave me a brittle smile and said "Why don't you go on into the living room and say hello to Liz. We'll be in shortly."

So I went to the living room and Liz was there, looking pale. She jumped up and said "Oh it is you." She looked over my shoulder. "Is, ah, is Jill not here then?"

Lizzie's expression was unreadably complex. Excitement. Anxiety. Relief. Fear. Joy. Some deep sadness. The whole gamut.

I took her hands and said "Jill is helping Tara in the kitchen. She will be in soon. Are you okay?"

Liz was nearly trembling. "Ahm. Yeah. Of course." She forced a smile.

"Jill is nervous too. So am I. This all seems sort of odd. I mean, I had a great time with you at the weekend and all this seemed liked good idea at the time, but coming here today it all seems sort of strange."

Liz's smile softened and broadened. "Yeah. Strange. That's one way of putting it. I don't know that I think I can do this."

I squeezed her hands. "So we don't have to do anything. Let's have a cup of tea, a chat, and I'll run you home. It's fine. And don't worry. Jill is okay about everything, and she's nice, you'll get on fine."

At which point Mike blundered in. "Oh, hi. No Jill?" he said

"I'm here," said a voice from behind him. Mike turned and shifted out of the way so Jill could get past with the tray. "And you must be Liz," said Jill setting the tray down and smiling. She stepped closer and took Liz's hand, which I had let drop, and said "I'm glad to meet you."

Before Liz could answer Jill had leaned in and kissed her cheek. Liz was surprised, and again before she recovered Jill spoke. "Now, how do you take your tea?"

It was all very difficult for the next half hour. Tea was drunk, the looming 'A' Level exams were discussed, university choices mulled over, parents complained about, lipstick colours debated, and the state of boys haircuts decried. I protested about the last bit, since I had been too busy to get to a barber in a few weeks. Mike merely laughed. His blond mop was dead straight and needed little grooming - it always looked just neat enough not to be scruffy, short or long.

But it gave Tara an opportunity to stroke his hair, and to give him a compliment, and to follow it up with a kiss. Which made Liz freeze up again and Jill looked uncomfortable for a moment. So I said "You'll wear her lips out and then what will you do?" I was trying to lighten the tone.

Mike replied "I'll start on the other bits then."

Tara mock slapped his arm then, calling him a cheeky monkey, and I said "Such sickening scenes of sex and violence! Pas devant les enfants."

Mike grinned. I had explained to him that if Jill and I got together with Liz it would be easier if he and Tara were not in the same room. So he had agreed to take Tara off and leave us alone. He took this as his cue. He stood up and pulled Tara up with him. "In that case, so as not to outrage and corrupt the young ladies, I shall take my kisses, and the girl I'm kissing, elsewhere," he announced, and lifted her to kiss her and carry her out of the room. She giggled and squealed and we heard his heavy tread going up the stairs.

"Well." said Liz.

"Yes." said Jill

"Indeed." said I

"I suppose we should leave them to it." said Liz.

"Well," said Jill, "Yes. I wouldn't want to interrupt in any case."

Liz looked at her sideways. "Or join in?" she asked a little shyly.

"Not with them, no. Not with Mike. He's not my type."

Liz flicked a glance at Jill and then at me. "What about with Tara? And Sean?"

"Well," said Jill, again. She was taken aback. "I'm not sure. I mean, Sean is my type, obviously. But I hadn't thought about Tara."

Liz glanced at her again, and then me for a fraction longer. "I can see what you mean. About Mike. I think he's cute, but Sean is obviously the more attractive."

Jill looked at her, and smiled, and looked back to me. We were sitting beside each other, with me closer to the chair on which Liz was sitting Liz was on the single seat at right angles to the sofa. Jill said "Yes," and her voice had changed, softened with affection as she brushed my hair off my forehead "even when he needs a haircut, he is the most attractive man I know."

"Why thank you," I said, and kissed her with a not too quick peck.

Jill's eyes sparkled for a moment. "I thought you were trying to protect Liz and me from such scenes."

Liz said "Oh, don't worry about me, I've seen all sorts of things. And, if you don't mind me watching, I, I don't mind. Watching." She stumbled that last part, and blushed.

I turned back to Jill and said "What would Granny say to that?"

"Well, your Granny would say 'you are only young once, don't waste it, and make sure he gives you an orgasm.' Which I quite agree with."

I laughed. She was right.

She kissed me again, and I realised she was settling into it. She had decided to make love to me in front of Liz. And Liz had said she was happy to watch. So...

Jill's kisses were soft and slow, and her hands moved in gentle curves inside my jacket, up my back and over my chest. She tugged at my tie a little, hinting for me to remove it.

Of course I took the hint. And undid my shirt collar. She immediately fell on my neck with her lips and a graze of her teeth. Her hand fumbled at the next button and I undid it, and the next and the next, until my shirt was undone.

Her hand pulled at my belt, and I hesitated a moment, but she tugged at the free end and pulled at the buckle and I had to comply.

In moments she had my cock in her hand. I was still wearing all my clothes, but with my trousers and underpants half-way to my knees, my shirt and blazer open, and Liz sitting watching me only a few feet away, I felt more naked than I had ever been.

Jill had not removed anything. She was kissing me as she wanked me slowly, and I had one hand inside her blazer, feeling her breast through the blouse and bra, but now she shrugged off her jacket, and I helped her get her arms free. I was surprised when her head suddenly dropped down and I felt her mouth close over my cock. She sucked me firmly and bobbed her head up an down as she wanked me, and I gasped and put my hand on her neck.

Her tongue was firmly stroking against the sensitive edges of my glans as she stroked a finger over my balls and inner thighs. She shuffled round to kneel at my my feet, and pull on my trousers, getting them down to my ankles and beginning to work on my shoelaces while maintaining her grip on my cock with her lips.

I glanced at Liz. She was staring at Jill's mouth as it slid up and down on my cock. Her face was a picture of uncertainty and hunger. I thought for a moment that she might push Jill aside and simply take me in her own mouth, although the possibility that she might bite and rip my cock off in her frenzy wasn't such an erotic thought.

Then I looked down at Jill just as she pulled my trousers off. Shoes and socks had gone, so I was only in my shirt and blazer, as she grabbed both my ankles and lifted my feet up and wide, and slid her mouth off the end of my cock and down the shaft. She ostentatiously licked me, up and down and then down further to my balls. She was looking up at me with smiling eyes as I groaned in pleasure and she pressed her nose between them to push her tongue underneath. It was a trick that she and Penny had worked out a few weeks before, and I still liked it.

I groaned again as she licked back up my shaft and lifted me in her hand to pop me back in her mouth and suck me, and wank me fast as she pulsed her mouth around me.

I struggled for breath. If she kept that up I would come in no time.

But just as I thought I would-be pushed over the edge she stopped, and gripped my shaft in her hand, and looked at me with innocent expression and said "Is that nice then?"

"Uh huh," was the most eloquent I could be.

She gave me a single fast stroke, and my body jerked and I groaned. "Oh good," said Jill and she was sparkling with mischief.

She looked round at Liz and smiled. The girl was obviously turned on by what she had seen. "Would you mind helping him off with his shirt, Lizzie dear? He seems a bit incapable, and I'm a bit busy."

Liz looked at her and then at me and after a glacial pause stood up and stepped over to the sofa. She knelt beside me on the seat and started to pull my jacket and shirt off. Fortunately my cuff-links were quite large, so the sleeve came over my hand easily. She helped me sit forward so she could pull the clothes up and out of the way. It put her face about six inches from mine.

I pulled her to me and kissed her. Liz wasn't surprised, but she was a little hesitant. I was very turned on, and my kiss was passionate and demanding, she was nervous and unsure. For a moment she pulled back and I realised I had been too fast.

Liz glanced down at Jill, to see her reaction, and so did I. Jill was now smiling up at her, and wordlessly, slowly, opened her mouth and pushed out her tongue to lick the head of my cock. She kept looking at Liz as she took it in her mouth and sucked on it.

Liz looked back to me. And said "I ..." but said no more as I drew her back to kiss me again. This time I let her set the pace, struggling to control myself as I felt Jill push my legs apart and start kissing the insides of my thighs as she gently wanked me.

Lizzie's kisses warmed. Her hands gripped my shoulders and began to explore my chest and along my arms. My hand came up to touch her breasts, and she made a deep little noise in her throat as I squeezed the nipple inside her white cotton blouse and bra.

Her hand found the sleeve of my shirt and blazer that still hung on my right arm, and Liz sat back for a second saying "Oh, I forgot about this!" She pulled them off over my hand and scooped up the clothes by their collars, shaking them out straight and then dropping them neatly across the back of the sofa beside her.

She turned to look at me. I suppose I was quite a sight, lying there naked with my girlfriend slowly pushing her head down over my cock, taking it all inside, in an impressive display of controlled skill.

Liz smiled. She shook her head, disbelieving but caught up in the moment. I took her hand and pulled her to me, and kissed away her hesitation.

Liz was suddenly turned on again. I may have started to play with her buttons, but she was the one who rapidly undid them and threw off her blouse. Her kisses turned fierce as my hands slid over her bare back, and around to her unnaturally smooth stomach. It was without any prompting on may part that she reached behind her and unclipped her bra, and it was bundled away in the same direction that her blouse had been thrown.