If I Were Still in a Hotel Room

Story Info
Dom leaves me to fantasise what would happen if he were here.
2.1k words
4.2
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I were still in a hotel room and you were here, how would I please you?

You left me with my thoughts, kneeling naked on the floor in the corner of this hotel room after our phone conversation. You left me with the task of writing down how I could please you, Sir.

Maybe I would be waiting for you as I was when you were talking to me and taking me to the edge over and over again.

I don't turn my head when you come in but wait for you to command me to do something. You finally come up behind me and I feel your hand around my throat, pulling me up to my feet. You want to inspect me to make sure I'm wearing the plugs you requested and you use your fingers to check, nodding with satisfaction. I try not to moan as the plugs move in my ass and pussy.

You have told me not to look you in the eye and I resist for now, but I don't know how long I will be able to avoid looking at you. The power you have over me is strong and one look could bring me to my knees in front of you, shivering with anticipation.

You say I can undress you and I use light touch while unbuttoning your shirt and kissing the skin as I uncover it. I trace kisses everywhere I can, up to your ears.

I am trembling with nervousness, excitement and trepidation and want to make sure I do everything right to please you.

As I slide the shirt over your shoulders I trace my palms down your arms, enjoying your tattoos. You catch my wrists, holding me still for a moment to remind me of your dominance, although how could I forget that? I look down shyly and my lips part as I take a shallow breath.

While holding my wrists you say 'Drop to your knees, slut'

I lick my lips and say yes sir and I move slowly down, tracing kisses, licks and nibbles over your torso.

I reach for your trousers but you haven't commanded me to do that. You slap my hands away, then my face and tell me to follow orders. You order my hands behind my head and to wait for you and I apologise and quickly put my hands behind my head arching my back slightly so my breasts stick out in the hopes that you enjoy that sight. I keep on licking my lips, too excited hoping you'll let me do what I want to do. I want to have your cock inside of my mouth, to please you but you leave the room and I don't know what you're doing. You come back with a drink and ask if I want some. I almost respond to say yes please but you cut me off, saying cumsluts drink cum and I have to wait.

You're still wearing your trousers and you say I may take them off now. A great big smile spreads across my face and I thank you. I carefully undo your trousers and pull then down and I am pleased to see I have had a good effect on you. I reach towards you with my hands and again, you slap then away saying;

'No slut, hands behind your head again and take my cock in your mouth'

I take my time licking the precum off and tracing my tongue all around your cock before slowly wrapping my lips around your cock. I lean forward slightly to reach you better and let out a moan as the plugs move inside me. You don't want to wait and you grab my head and ram your cock into my mouth, down my throat and I don't resist but when you hold me there and I feel I can't breathe, I slightly panic. You hold me there longer and then release me.

You do that twice more, telling me to take it until I gasp and my eyes water and then you pull my head back, forcing me to look in your eyes and say 'Who owns you slave?'

I meet your gaze and say, with a deep breath 'You do, Sir'

'What are you?'

'I'm your whore, your slut, your cumbucket, Sir'

'Hmm, good enough' You push my head away and down, breaking the gaze. You grab a metal collar with a chain on it and slap it on my neck before I have a chance to think. The cold metal sits heavily against my collarbone, slightly uncomfortable and weighty, but not too tight as to stop my breathing.

'Lick my ass, slut and play with my balls too, use your hands as well'

You turn around and stand with your legs apart, bending forward slightly, giving me easy access. I thank you, spreading your asscheeks and my tongue lightly touches your balls before travelling towards your asshole. I hear a sharp intake of breath from you and I know I'm doing it right. I smile and continue licking, tonguing, circling while one hand tugs lightly on your balls and massages them.

You tug on the chain and say 'Don't neglect my cock, slave' and I obediently use my other hand and squeeze and play with your cock too. You enjoy this for a while but then tug on the chain and order me,

'Stop, forehead on the floor, hands behind your back, ass up'

I obey and you step away from me, I can't see you but I can feel your presence. The plugs move again and I let out a little moan of pleasure. You pull the plug in my ass out and grab another toy, fucking my ass with that. You start slowly, pushing it in and out of my willing ass and I start to lose control as you fuck me with this toy. My breathing is getting laboured and I can feel the plug in my pussy being pushed by the toy in my ass. You remind me to be quiet and don't cum and I breathlessly say 'Yes Sir, sorry Sir' and I try to be but an involuntary plea slips out of my mouth.

As soon as it does, you pull the toy out and slap my ass hard with your hand. I inhale but I don't whimper or moan and you remind me 'Definitely no begging'

'No Sir, sorry Sir' but you are not satisfied and decide on a punishment for me. I know what it is, but I don't know when it will come, how much, where or whether you'll use something.

Everything is quiet for a moment and my knees ache slightly so I start to adjust my knees when your hand lands on my ass and you say 'Ten. You will count down 3,2,1 between each slap'

I try not to move, try not to scream, try not to moan.

'Good slave. Good, quiet slave. Count'

I breathe deeply, try not to let a moan escape, pleased that I pleased you.

I start to count down, but too fast and you are displeased. You tell me to slow down and the first one doesn't count and a second lands squarely on top of the first, it stings and I inhale sharply.

'3,2,1' another lands, right on top of the ones before, I almost cry out but I don't move, don't moan and start counting again.

'3,2,1' the other cheek this time, it's a relief and shock and is sore and the next two land right on top. You grab a whip and use that next and the shock causes me to buck and squeal.

You grab my hips and hold me steady, reminding me what a good slave should do.

'yes Sir, sorry Sir. I apologise.'

Another strike lands and you say 'that's a bonus'

Slightly delirious, I say 'Yes sir. Thank you Sir. Sorry Sir'

It's a blissful mixture of pain and pleasure. I don't know what to do or say and you remind me 'Countdown'

'Yes Sir, thank you Sir, 3,2,' before I reach one a slap lands on my cunt. Shock and pain takes my breath away. But I manage to stay still.

'Good slave' you say, a smile in your voice. Before the next slap, you get the toy and push it back in slowly, so slowly, and tell me to stop counting.

I don't know how many are left but all I can focus on now is the toy you are controlling in my ass, rubbing against the plug in my pussy. It's taking me to the edge but I know I'm not allowed to cum.

My breathing gets heavy, my eyes close and I moan more and more, I start to say please but stop myself. You fuck my ass slowly and you can tell I'm beginning to lose myself completely. With the next movement, your whip lands hard on my pussy and I shriek and buck and plead, I can't help myself. You let me settle, and go and sit in a chair, shaking your head, disappointed.

'I gave you clear instructions, stay still, no noise, no begging. You disobeyed me.

There are tears in my eyes and I start to say I'm sorry.

'No talking, come here.' You give the chain around my neck a tug and say no hands. I pull myself up and crawl without using my hands, to between your legs. You grab my chin, look me in the eyes and say,

'What do you want, slave?'

I look confused for a moment and you repeat the question 'What do you want, slave, answer me'

'To please you, Sir?'

'Who do you exist for?'

'You Sir'

'Who owns your pleasure?'

'You Sir'

'Open your mouth' I do and you shove your fingers in, right to the back of my throat trying to make me gag. My eyes water and you smile as I struggle.

You turn my head to the side and whisper in my ear

'I am going to fuck you now, what do you think of that?'

'I would like that very much Sir, if it pleases you' you pull me up to standing with the chain and turn me around, your rip the plug out of my pussy and shove your fingers inside, and your thumb in my ass. I gasp from the sudden intrusion.

'Bend over, hold your ankles, I need to choose which hole I'm going to use as my fucktoy'

'Yes Sir' you waste no time and plow into my pussy again and again, as hard as you like.

I can feel the orgasm you've denied me for so long, building rapidly, too quickly and you sense it and pull out, leaving me for a moment. I thank you and you ignore that.

You position your cock at my ass and I almost say you can't, it's too tight but I don't. You felt my hesitation and my submission and bury your cock in my ass again and again, holding onto my hips and one hand reaching round to my clit, building me up again.

You remind me not to cum until given permission and I breathlessly agree, growling with frustration. I obey, it's all I can do. I can't think and I just say yes Sir, thank you Sir. You've denied me so many times and I hate you.

You decide you will let me cum but say,

'I'm going to count down from 20. At 10 you can cum slut and at 0 I will fill your ass with my cum, like the slut you are'

You're fucking me hard in my ass and it's so good, and I say 'Thank you Sir, thank you'

You start your countdown, each thrust more powerful and you reach around again and play with my clit. As you put more pressure on my clit and fuck my ass harder, I can't stand it.

10, I explode and see stars, 9, I'm clenching and releasing and clenching, and screaming and shuddering and trembling. I don't hear the other numbers, I just keep rolling through the overwhelming sensations.

You say 1 and I can feel you cum hard within my ass and I'm shaking, you're holding me there, keeping me cumming. You shout stop and tell me to ride it out. I don't know what's happening or where I am and I try to get my breath back.

I can't remember what I'm meant to be doing. You push me to kneeling on the ground, push my forehead against the floor and laugh gently. You trace your fingers down my back and it's so sensitive. I flinch and feel your cum dripping out my ass. After a minute's rest, you put your face right next to my ear and whisper 'We're not done', tug on the chain and make me crawl to the bed.

I reply 'Yes, Master'