If I'm Honest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, when you've eliminated all the other options, the last remaining one must be the solution, no matter how improbable it is."

"Easy there, Sherlock," she giggled. "You've still got plenty of other options in front of you. But secondly, and maybe more importantly, as someone this thing may have exerted influence on, I have to tell you, whatever it did to me, I don't feel it. I feel just like me, just like I always have. When I sat down on the airplane, I thought you were cute before we even started talking. Maybe a little bit older than I'd usually go for, but I'd also been thinking that maybe that fooling around with guys my own age was getting tiresome, and I was thinking that days before the airport, so there's no possible way the bracelet could've put that thought into my head."

"I guess," I said, realizing there was a lot of sense in what she was saying. "But how do you know that what you're thinking is really you?"

She giggled a little bit, rolling her eyes. "Look, the bracelet might've given me a push towards you or something but I'm not a brainwashed fuckdoll awaiting her next order." She then faked a robotic, stilted accent. "Unless. That. Is. What. Master. Would. Like." She giggled all over again. "I mean, you have to live your life, Deke. You can't just hide away all the time because you've got some weird magic bracelet on your wrist."

"I get that, but I thought you should know that the feelings you have for me might not be genuine."

"Honestly, Deke, how could I tell? And if I can't tell, what's the fucking difference?" she said with a soft sigh. "I feel how I feel, and that's all that matters."

We sat like that, her cuddled up against my side, neither one of us saying things for a few minutes. "So you're not mad?"

"I mean, it's crazy and you still told me, so if anything, I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me something that sounds a little brain blitzed." She kissed my neck. "But I feel how I feel, and that's good enough for me. Although if you wanted to, we could test it."

"I've sort of already done some testing with it, what with the strip club, and the dance club."

"Yes yes, but what if we tried getting you someone completely out of your league?"

"Col, you're completely out of my league."

She kissed my lips for a long moment. "You're sweet to say that, Deke, but I'm truly not. But I'm thinking we go after a truly big fish, someone that not just you but nobody normal could ever pull, and see if you can. And, even more importantly, if you can pull her with me there and part of the package deal."

"Sounds like you have someone in mind already," I laughed.

"I mean, sort of?" she said, mischievously. "I was going to tell you that we're invited to go to a party over at Jacob Wagner's house tonight. He's celebrating the opening of 'The State Of Pain' tonight, and is throwing a giant rager over at his place. His girlfriend is Lacey Jenkins, the top star of this show, so she invited all of us to come over for it."

"I didn't bring any real party wear."

"Your everyday clothes are better than most of what these people call 'fashion,' Deke, so you'll be fine."

"I'm also not keen about trying to pull someone else's girlfriend."

"Wait, what? Oh! No, I don't want you to try and pull Lacey Jenkins."

"Then who did you want me to pull?"

"Most of the stars of the movie are going to be there, so... I was sort of thinking... maybe... just maybe... you could try and pull Nikki Adamsdale for us to have a bit of fun with?"

My eyes widened a little bit, and I'm sure my cock must have throbbed a little bit at the very thought of it, because Colleen giggled a little bit.

"Seems that idea has intrigued you."

"I mean, yes, she's a thousand times out of my league, that's true." Nikki Adamsdale was probably the hottest actress around my age group. She was British and posh, but was incredibly graceful and athletic. She'd mostly starred in action movies for the last decade, but had also done a handful of truly epic and emotional dramas in between them. Hair the color of night, skin just lightly tanned, and two of the most intense deep blue eyes that had ever graced the silver screen. She wasn't just out of my league; she was out of the league of most mortal men. She'd been spotted dating some of the biggest names in Hollywood over the past ten years -- Chris Evans, Tom Hardy, Chris Hemsworth, Henry Cavill -- all people whom she hadn't kept around more than a month or two. "Isn't she dating that soccer player, Nate Wagner, though?"

"They broke up two weeks ago," Colleen said. "So she's single and ready to mingle, and she's going to be at the party tonight. But as far I as know, she's only into lads not lasses. So maybe we go tonight, and you see if you can use the bracelet to reel her in for us to play with."

The thumping pressure the bracelet had been tapping on the inside of my skull had lessened a little bit when I'd cum inside of Colleen, but not anywhere near as much as I had expected it to. Trying to direct it at someone like Nikki Adamsdale, though... that had to be enough to force the thing's battery down to zero for at least a little while, right?

"You're sure you want to try this?"

"Worst case, you hit on her and she says 'no' and you get a great story on it. Best case, you and I have a sexual experience with one of the most beautiful fucking women on the planet. Seems okay to me either way?"

"You're the boss," I chuckled.

After our romp in the trailer, we both hopped through a quick shower together, and I got dressed again and she got into costume to go and film a scene, which I was allowed to watch. It wasn't something that had been in the script when I'd seen it a few weeks ago, and helped establish some of the motivations for the characters better, which would definitely soften the act three twist, and make it feel less unsupported than it had when I'd read it.

That scene was her last for the day, and she wasn't needed on set tomorrow, so we wouldn't have to worry about whether or not we had too much to drink at the party that night. Colleen also informed me that I hadn't needed to get a hotel room because I was going to be staying with her and her place the entire time I was up there. I sort of figured that was what she was suggesting when we'd spoken about it on the phone, but it was nice to hear her say it.

Once her scene was done, she introduced me to a handful of her costars, as well as the director, who seemed like a nice enough woman named Marie Willingham. Marie made a specific point to thank me for giving the script notes to Col, saying it had only helped her put her finger on what had been bothering her about it, and that now that they'd made the changes, it felt so much more natural. I told her I was happy to help, and Marie reiterated that I was welcome to hang around the set for as long as I was around, because clearly I had an eye for the material.

When we left, we checked in our badges and then headed out, stopping to collect my luggage, phone and watch on the way out. Colleen had a rental car waiting in the lot, so I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Armen for the day, but Col told me I'd see him at the very least when he took me back to the airport.

The car, much like the house she was staying in, had been rented for her by the studio for filming. Since the show was greenlit for a full season, they'd done what they needed to make sure the stars were accommodated, but nobody had gone the extra mile to call the place home yet. None of the actors had bought houses or cars. Everyone was simply living here for a time, until it was clear if the show was going to be a hit or not.

The house Colleen was staying in was a quiet little two story in a nice neighborhood, a little off the beaten path, but not so far that it felt like she was away from the city itself. Just a nice little suburb, not all that different from my place in Seattle, really.

We dropped off my stuff and took another shower before Col got changed into her party outfit, a nice black leather skirt that went down to her just above her knees, leather boots that came up to just below her knees, and a black, silver and gold striped blouse with a daring V neck that plunged like nobody's business.

Me, I was in dark jeans and a black button up shirt that I think I probably bought at Abercrombie & Fitch, but hell if I could remember.

I asked if we wanted to do dinner, but Col insisted there would be plenty enough for us at the party to snack on, and that I should stay hungry.

An hour or so later, we were pulling up near a very swanky mansion in a rather ritzy party of town. They even had their own valet service outside of the property, and Colleen looked a little uncomfortable giving the guy the keys to her rental car, but she did, and then we headed up towards the house, loud music blaring happily through the cool air.

"We so do not belong here," I said, glancing at the Hollywood star smoking on the porch, someone who just made seven figures upfront for their last movie.

"C'mon," Colleen said. "Fake it till you make it. Anyway, let's go see how you handle a real movie star."

12