If Ivy Could Untangle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closer to the lions' den.

---

I woke up for a moment in the middle of the night, startled by a dream I couldn't remember.

I sat up in bed.

The hotel clock read, "3:31."

I looked around and my bathrobe was on the ground. I must have taken it off in my sleep.

Avery shifted in her sleep alongside me. I laid back down, and she moved onto her side.

She laid her head on my chest, and her hands rand across my body as if I were still a man.

My dick started to get stir, but it didn't get hard. Still absolutely small, instead, it just pulsed a few times before giving up.

Avery's hand grabbed my chest, but as I now had A-cups, it felt more like she wanted to cop a feel. My body shivered in the dark.

"Huh?" Avery said in the middle of a dream.

"Go back to sleep."

"...mkay..."

I stayed awake for a minute before I went back to sleep.

---

My teeth chattered.

My feet ached.

I shivered in the dark.

Our second night in the woods, we left the High River Valley State Park, and we had marched nonstop.

Our fourth night in the woods, we hiked past the Redwood Manor, or at least where we guessed the property would be. We stayed far enough away to never set off any alarms. It took so much longer going around it from afar, that it took nearly an entire day to pass the estate.

Our sixth night in the mountains had not been kind. A wicked frost-tipped wind ripped its way through the trees. The temperature was now within the 30s at night. Neither of us had felt warm in a few days.

We had made camp in the mouth of a small opening of a cave. Without exploring, we knew it only stopped a dozen feet inside. There were no signs of other animals already living in the cave, so we had set up shop for the night.

The moon was full and large tonight. It felt like a spotlight, showing the world that I was dying.

Avery's heavy steps came thudding back to me.

"J-j-jess..." Her words came out broken. Avery was soaked to the bone.

"What the fuck happened?"

"I tripped in-in-in a creek." She fell to her knees. "I'm f-f-freezing."

I brought her into the cave, and leaned her against the wall. "I'm going to get stuff to start a fire. Stay here and try to stay warm!"

"S-s-sure!"

It took longer than I wanted, but I came back with twigs, dry leaves, some logs, and various sticks to help with the fire. I didn't have a clue on how to light it. Avery directed me, barely forming words as her fingers were shoved deep within her armpits trying to stay warm.

After her guidance, I took the lighter. I shook it to hear the fuel inside.

I brought my hand directly to the pile.

My thumb spun the striking head, but there was no spark.

I spun it again. Twice more.

"Fuck!"

Five more times. Ten more times!

"What's happening," Avery asked in tired words?

I rotated my hand, and tried striking again.

Sparks were emerging from the flint, but no flame was remaining.

"Please please please please..."

I mumbled, hoping the prayer would light the flame.

Spark, no spark, spark.

Avery said quietly through chattering teeth, "At least there is a spark. Maybe we can get it to--"

"It's not fucking working!" I flicked and spun and shook the lighter. "Can we open it and try to get the fuel to drip on the leaves?"

Avery closed her eyes. "I don't know."

For five minutes I tried striking, over and over again until my thumb grew tired. Then I tried to open it, but I was afraid to actually break it and spill the fuel completely.

I dropped the lighter on the ground.

"We are getting a spark! Why won't it light?"

There was no response. I looked over and Avery was quiet.

"Avery?"

A soft, "Hmm?" fought its way out of her lips. She was starting to shake.

"You're freezing... Oh God, you're really cold!"

"...Mhmm..."

Once more, I grabbed the lighter off the ground and flicked the striking wheel. Again. Again. Again!

"Come on!"

Strike. No spark.

Avery shivered more.

Strike. Spark. No flame.

Strike. No spark.

I looked back at Avery.

An idea popped into my head from a movie I had watched years ago.

"We're about to get really close and personal," I said.

Avery didn't respond.

I started removing my clothes and laid them down on the cave floor. Then I moved to Avery, and I took off her wet clothes. I laid them down to make a layer between us and the barren floor. Freezing to death, Avery's body was stiff as I positioned her down on the clothing layer.

I was freezing as I stood there naked, but I ran over to the backpack and grabbed the blanket from within. I brought it over and covered us both as I pressed my curvy naked body against her toned and strong skin.

To my side, and the lighter was close enough for me to grab.

My eyes closed. I slammed my thumb down.

I didn't open my eyes, but I could feel the heat from the flame against my thumb.

Carefully, the flame moved closer to the pile of kindling, and after a moment, the fire began to build.

I moved to get off of Avery. As I got up, her hands grabbed my hips to pull me back, but only for a moment before she let go and grabbed the blanket.

For a few minutes, I stoked the fire. I placed some logs around the side like Avery had told me. I built a teepee with smaller sticks to keep the flames high. I added plenty of kindling to the middle, risking burns to keep the flame alight.

Outside, the wind howled and ripped at the mouth of the cave, but the smoke bellowed out to show our victory over nature.

Only once I was confident that the fire wasn't going to be washed out by the cold did I return to Avery.

She opened the blanket for me, and with the fire flickering off her skin, I took in her body for the first time.

Toned was putting it lightly.

Avery was in better shape than I had ever expected. Her stomach was a washboard of muscles, and her hips were curved perfectly. Her breasts weren't huge, and her nipples poked out seductively at me.

She caught me admiring her body.

"That was an interesting way to make a move."

I stammered, "No, I wasn't... I was just..."

"Get in here. I'm literally freezing."

I crawled in with her, and the fire licked at her backside, while I pressed against her front.

Our bodies were pushed together tight for a while. I realized that Avery and I were nearly the same height, which meant we spent a bit of time looking at one another in silence.

Avery said, "If I wasn't on the verge of frostbite, I'd be more than happy to make this situation more exciting."

"That's okay. I didn't expect you to want to do anything with me anyway."

She pulled back and looked at me, "Don't insult yourself. Two sexy people in this situation? It'd be weird if we didn't do anything."

"I agree."

"So even if we get some feelings here, it's just the current situation we're in."

I looked at her, "Totally just the situation."

She looked at me, "Just the situation."

Maybe fifteen minutes passed where we laid there together, groin to groin, chest to chest, face to face.

We talked slightly, but mostly we just closed our eyes and warmed up together.

I could feel warmth returning to her. Avery's breath became less erratic. I could feel her start to stir as time passed.

"Thank you," Avery said.

"Anytime," I replied.

"I guess that makes us even,"

"Huh?"

"I saved your life with Jacques, and you've just saved my life with this fire. Jessica, you're my hero."

She leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Come on, I have to give you some action in here."

I smiled and shivered alongside her. We laid together for a while as Avery's frozen fingers pressed against me, struggling to get warm again.

"Can I ask you a question," Avery asked?

"Of course."

"Can you forgive me?"

"For what?"

"For my job. Working with the Doctor, and being at Redwood... For everything I've done, if its too much to ask, I get it. But I just want to ask if you can forgive me?"

Images of Blair rushed into my mind. The first day in the compound, when I was threatened to be shot by Kripke...

But then I blinked, and those memories were gone. In front of me was Avery, and I had chosen to save her life without giving it a second thought.

"Of course, I forgive you, but it will be hard to move past somethings. You know, I hated you last week at Chelsea's party? I couldn't stand to even look at you."

"What? Why?"

I blinked away the insanity.

"Because you killed Blair!"

Avery leaned back from me, but she immediately shivered and brought herself closer to me.

"I never killed Blair. Who told you that I killed Blair?"

I stammered, "Well, all of us, I guess? What else were we supposed to assume happened to her?"

"Well, I didn't kill her. I can't promise the Doc didn't, but usually when a subject goes... against the grain, the Doctor run tests on them for a while."

I considered this for a while.

"So, what about the others? Are they okay?"

"They are alive. The Doc wouldn't just waste all of that time on them for one escapee. I bet the rules are stricter though. Plenty of candidates have tried to escape before."

"But how many succeeded?"

Avery looked me in the eyes and then put her face to my chest.

"None," she replied.

---

I woke up in the hotel bed again, this time at seven in the morning, alone.

Avery was gone.

I got up and went to the bathroom.

I didn't put the device back on.

As I walked out in my bathrobe, Avery appeared in a fresh set of clothes. She wore a pair of jeans that fit well enough, and a football hoodie. She had another set in her hands for me.

"The lady at the front desk went out this morning and bought some clothes at a nearby store. If you want to jump in there and change, we can go get breakfast?"

My stomach was yelling, so I grabbed the clothes from her, and moved into the bathroom.

I shut the door behind myself, and I dropped my bathrobe.

As I unfolded the clothes, there was a hoodie and pair of jeans like Avery's, a sports bra, and then two pairs of underwear fell out: a pair of men's boxers, and a pair of panties.

I stared at them on the floor.

Then I looked at the cage, lying on the sink counter.

I saw myself in the mirror, and I realized I had a choice to make.

---

We couldn't eat enough breakfast, yet it couldn't be over fast enough.

Neither of us were truly there for the food and it was extremely clear what was keeping us distracted. I peeled a banana slowly. Avery spooned thick white yogurt into her mouth.

We barely made it to the elevator before we began to make out.

---

We collided into the door of our room in the hallway.

God is she strong!

Our lips were twisting around one another as our hands sought out one another's bodies for places we hadn't seen yet.

I struggled to key us into the room. When I did, we fell to the ground, with her sitting on top of me.

"Remember," I told her, "no feelings. It's just tension that we need to get out."

"Or get off!"

She pulled my hoodie off and cupped my boobs through my sports bra.

I started to do the same, but she stood up and pulled me up. Leading me to the bed, Avery sat down but made me stand up.

"Tease the rest out for me."

She kicked off her panties and started to massage her clit as she looked at me. Then she took off her sweater, drinking me in as she laid on the bed completely naked.

"I don't know how."

"Oh whatever." Avery rolled her eyes as she licked her fingers that were wet from her pussy. "Do it for me. Start with your pants. Take them off."

For whatever reason, the concierge had bought us mom jeans, so I had three buttons to undo. I started swaying my hips, playing with the buttons.

Avery was really wet, and she wouldn't take her eyes off me.

I unzipped my jeans, and I pulled them down slowly until I dropped them to the floor.

"What are those?" Avery looked at me with a confused look.

I stood in boxers, not panties.

"It's just underwear."

"I thought you were like, a woman now. Did something change?" Avery sat up.

"I don't think so. Maybe?" I stood there awkwardly. "I guess I thought that since I'm free of the Doc, I should try and take back my life."

"Come here." Avery pulled me in to sit on her like she was the man.

"When we would pick out people to join us in the program, we didn't pick people for just any reason. Jessica, non-trans people don't visit the forums that you did. They don't ask questions to strangers on the internet like you did. They don't frequently go to the mall and pass through stores without buying anything." She grabbed my face in her hands. "Its your choice to make, but you don't have to throw the meal away because the first taste was bad."

I pulled her in for a kiss. "I'll think about it."

"Take your boxers off."

I warned her, "I gotta give you a head's up. I've been super-caged for so long that there isn't much to look at."

Avery winked at me and then kissed me again.

I shimmied off my boxers to reveal a pathetically small penis. There was no shaft, it was only my head.

Her strong fingers started to play with it, slightly curling around the head, but mostly just massaging my perineum. My balls also wouldn't drop down immediately, but as she worked her hands, they slowly started to descend.

"Can I tell you something," Avery asked between sloppy kisses? "I've known quite a few women that went through this program and came out with monstrously large dicks. The Doc would pump them full of hormones that grow their boobs and their dicks."

As she spoke, I couldn't help but feel my dick pulse and start to throb.

"There you are," she said.

As I wrapped my hands around her hard strong shoulders, I felt my chest tighten. My nipples became overly aware of the bra still on them, so I took it off. The air lit them afire with stimulation.

"So how does this work?" I asked, "There's no way I can get hard enough to fuck you."

"Who says I wanted to fuck you? You showered back there, right?"

I nodded. My heart in my throat.

Her fingers went deep in her pussy, then she reached around me and began to finger me as I sat on top of her.

I moaned, and she anchored me down on top of her.

I grabbed at her boobs, and she started to moan as well.

"No feelings," she repeated. "Only tension that needs to be taken care of." Her free hand slapped my ass, and I leaned into her, arching my back.

I wanted to take control of her, but feeling my hips and waist get traced... Feeling her inside me... Feeling my chest tighten... Knowing she was too strong to push back... I started to precum.

"So, you can still cum?" She pulled her fingers out and leaned back on the bed. "Lick it up."

"You don't want it?"

She winked at me. "I don't want cum from a random lady. I don't swallow without a date and merlot."

I brought my mouth to her stomach and licked up the few drops that awaited me. As I made my way up to her, I moved up between her legs, to which I felt her muscles tense with excitement. Her breath quivered, and she met me with a kiss. Again, her hand went to my ass, and she started to finger me as best she could.

"Jess, I'm close. I could finish."

"I need some time," I said.

"I'll just finish twice," she said.

Her pussy quivered as she used her legs to push my small dick against her.

Avery began to moan, shaking as she came, whispering in my ear, "Oh... Jess...Ohhhhhh!"

Then her body released, and her eyes seemed distant as she was transported away. A moment later, her eyes refocused, and she nodded. "Keep moaning. That fucking does it. Suck on my nipples."

How could I not? I took her C-cup breasts that were perfectly perky into my mouth. I sucked, and moaned, and she massaged my ass in one hand as her other hand began to pull me off.

Cum started to drain out.

My fingers went to her pussy, and she immediately tensed as I started on her clit. Gently, I massaged it in small circles, occasionally dropping down to caress the rest of her. Back to the clit. A fingertip jumping inside. Her nipple was sucked. I circled her with a finger. I put two fingers in her. She did the same to me.

"I'm going to cum," I said to which Avery nodded.

Avery's stomach was covered, and it was leaking off of her chest onto her neck, pooling off on both sides. Some got on her face, and a bit was in her hair.

She came, and I had my fingers deep inside her. I felt her pussy pulse around my hand, and after she finished tensing, I brought my fingers to my lips and licked them dry.

I leaned in to kiss her, and she brough my legs up over her again. I could tell she liked feeling like the man during sex. From this angle, as I leaned in to kiss her, she arched her chest up so that the cum started to coat my chest, sticking to both of us.

"Oops," she said. "Seems we might have to take a shower now... But I know an easy way to clean it up."

She took my head and moved me down, inviting me to lick it up. I almost couldn't keep up with the job, as there was cum almost everywhere.

Rather than swallow it, I kept coming back up to her and sticking my tongue in her mouth, to which she returned the favor. More cum dribbled out of my cock.

"How are you this sexy," I couldn't believe her!

"Practice," Avery said. "Years of figuring out what I like, and what I don't like."

"And what do you not like?"

"People that catch feelings," Avery said through a wink.

"Is that right?"

She nodded, and then kissed my neck.

"And did this get out all of the tension between us?"

"Depends on how good the shower will be."

I got off of her, and Avery walked over to the bathroom. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her leave. As I laid down on the bed, listening to the water steam up, I looked at myself. While I was half covered in cum, my dick was already small again. If anything, it had shrunk! My balls were ready to go back inside, and my ass was shivering with excitement.

"Are you coming?" Avery's voice echoed out from the shower.

---

Avery went down to start leaving.

We were dressed, sets of clothes.

I had decided to wear the panties, along with my cage.

Avery was right.

There were no coincidences here. I had been chosen by the Doc for a reason. I didn't know that reason yet, but I knew I would figure it out soon.

For now, we only had to put one foot in front of the other.

Avery had a friend somewhere north of here.

North was good enough for me.

12