If Ivy Could Untangle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in months, I had a wild and unbelievable feeling.

My cock began to pulse, even though it was tucked inside of me.

My fingers fumbled for the cage, and I unthreaded myself from it.

At the first breath of air, I felt myself grow, and begin to inflate, although it was arguably only pretend. Hard was impossibly untrue. I didn't even actually see anything. Instead, my dick began to push out, and the head began to emerge, but that was all that happened.

Slowly, I began to tug at it. I gently moved the head between my forefinger and thumb, as that was the entire visible size.

For a minute I worked myself, listening to their muted moans and grunts.

Previously, my arousal had been some internal heat that would flush my senses and compress my mind. I would want to be filled and to be held, but no longer.

For the first time in months, I only dreamt of bending someone over. And my thoughts danced between Avery and Steven. Either one made my cock pulse more and more.

And as most delayed orgasms go, I lost control and came immediately. I lathered myself in a stream of my thick cum. It didn't shoot out. No, instead it pumped out like an exhausted volcano, and it drained, and drained, and drained!

Everything flowed onto my stomach, and it pooled there. I laid my head back, enjoying the warm liquid on top of me.

Next door, the two continued to push through a fury of passions.

After a few minutes, I leaned over and cleaned myself with some tissues.

Quietly, I tiptoed to the bathroom, cleaned myself up more, then returned to my room. I'm sure they heard me, but that didn't matter to me. The two had earned this night after the years apart.

12