If on an Island a Traveler Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
POVscribe
POVscribe
386 Followers

I grunt in the back of my throat as I finger-fuck her a little harder and suck on her clit a little more insistently. Then finally, before she blows her top, I lift my face off her mound and press up to get out of the pool.

I hold out my hand to help her up and follow her as she somewhat unsteadily makes her way to the house by way of the outdoor shower. We take a cursory rinse as I slip off my trunks and leave it on the wooden plank floor of the shower. All the while, we're kissing, our tongues deep in each other's mouths.

The water turned off, I reach for a towel and drape it behind her, drawing her tightly to me, my full erection pressed against her belly, my cock beading up precum. I go through the motions of drying her hair and her back, as her hand takes hold of my cock and begins to pull on it, her other hand gently cupping my balls. I groan deeply as I bend down to kiss her flushed lips again.

"Fuck, Jake. I'm so fucking hot for you right now. Let your spit spill into my mouth."

I pull down extra spit from my saliva glands and give her a sloppy kiss, depositing my slobber in her mouth. So erotic and such a turn-on, as if I wasn't already turned on.

She groans deeply and sinks to her knees to take my cock directly into her slobber-filled mouth. Fuccckkk. I want to cum on her tongue one day, but not right now. I want to fuck her first.

"Claire, baby, slow down. Not ready to cum yet. I wanna feel my cock inside you first."

She grunts in reply and lets off a bit but still keeps my cock in her mouth as she more gently sucks on it. Out of habit, her hand creeps to her pussy mound and lazily works her clit. I have to wind my hand in her hair again, like last night, and gently pull her up to standing. I swirl my tongue in her mouth again before grabbing the top corners of the towel she's wrapped in and tow her into the bedroom. She shuffles along, compliantly, her eyes looking unfocused from lust.

I've been having fun with the role of the patient lover wooing the maiden, but between yesterday and today, I'm starting to feel the alpha male in me finally rear his horndog head. Even if she may not be quite ready, I absolutely plan to fuck her hard in all her holes. Today.

+ + +

Once in her bedroom, we let the towel fall off her as she knees her way onto the big white bed, carelessly made up from this morning. I'm right behind her and, before she can even think about lying down, I immediately grip her outer hips and plunge my face into her crotch from behind. Fuck, I love burying my face in a woman's backside, tonguing her clit to anus, with my nose leading the way or following, depending on the way I'm going.

"Oh god, Jake, that's good. Fuck, that feels amazing," she whispers.

I press her head and shoulders down onto the bed so that her ass is upturned to my gaze and my mouth. I love this pose -- head down, ass up. Claire groans deeply, her head turned to one side, her hair covering her eyes so I can only see her slutty lips in an "O" as she coos her excitement.

I continue licking her, turning my head this way and that to allow my tongue maximum access, curling my tongue to work on her clit on the underside, suck on her pussy lips, tongue-fuck her cunt, and of course, rim her amazing ass. After only a couple of minutes, her entire snatch and ass is glistening from my slobber.

My cock is leaking so much precum, the fat head of my cock is as shiny as her ass. I pause to swipe my man gel with my thumb and stuff it into Claire's mouth. She moans like a little animal as she sucks on my thumb and brings her hand to her clit at the same time. I gently swipe her hand away but instead, I come back on my knees and start rubbing the length of my cock along her creamy snatch. Fuck, her smooth pussy lips and sweet clit are driving me crazy. Not to mention being able to admire her spit-covered anus as I'm masturbating my cock on her pussy.

"Oh my god, Jake, please, put your cock inside me. Anywhere you want," she mutters into the sheets, gyrating her hips sluttily. And there it is, she is begging for my cock.

I nudge the mouth of her pussy with the head of my creaming cock, and oh my god, she's always been wet for me, but right now -- and maybe it's the moment -- her cunt has a live quality to it, like it wants to devour my cock. I grunt as I rub the glistening head of my cock on her slippery pussy lips.

"Where do you want it first, baby? Here...?" I ask as I continue to rub my cock just inside the little lips.

"Oh my god, fuck yes, do it already. Stuff your cock in my pussy." She moans in return.

I continue like that for another short minute, enjoying watching her squirm then change tack and shift the angle of my cock, rubbing it now firmly against the wrinkled crater of her anus, mesmerized by the sight of the flexible ring responding to the rounding edges of my cock head, inviting it in.

"Or, should I put my cock directly here, in your tightest hole?"

"Oh my god, what the fuck, put it wherever you want!" She replies plaintively, reaching back with both hands and wantonly spread her ass cheeks, writhing her hips even more vigorously. Fuck, that's damned near irresistible. But not yet.

Then I shift my position and move up alongside her head to put my cock -- which surely has the taste of her pussy and likely the scent of her ass on it -- right in her face.

"Or maybe I go back to fucking your slutty mouth."

She swipes the hair out of her face, looks up at me with both fury and amusement in her eyes, and half presses up to wrap her mouth on my cock. She doesn't suck too hard yet as I gently fuck her face and before long, I can feel my cock head making contact with the soft palate at the back of her throat. She keeps her eyes on mine and she slow-fucks my cock with her mouth, her maw like a soft, wet pussy as my cock explores the top of her alimentary tract.

At the same time, my hand finds its way back to her crotch as I tease her two holes with my fingertips and eventually with a couple of knuckles. She matches my hand movements with a gentle bucking of her hips. Oh, fuck, that's almost too good -- her mouth and throat working my cock, her two love holes fucking my hand.

I decide I need to taste her again so abruptly maneuver her so that we're in a side-lying 69 configuration. Her mouth never takes leave of my cock as she continues her rhythm of taking my cock like her mouth is a pussy. Meanwhile, my face is at her crotch again and I go back to licking, nibbling, sucking, and penetrating her menu of goodies. Fuck, she smells and tastes like live sex.

I determine it's time for another orgasm for Claire so for the next few minutes, I focus my mouth on her engorged clit as I finger-fuck her pussy and ass. I can tell she's ready to cum because her mouth goes a bit slack in her concentration, allowing me to fuck her mouth smooth and deep, enjoying the passive deep-throating, likely slipping your cock inside your woman while she's sleeping.

But while her mouth is relaxed, the bucking of her hips is intensifying as she fucks my mouth with her pussy mound, thereby also fucking my fingers more deeply as they DP her. It's not long until she's moaning deep in the back of her throat, the vibration of which, of course, is awesome for my cock.

Finally, she bucks hard as her pussy and ass spasm simultaneously around my fingers, her hands clutching my ass and taking all my cock in her mouth. She must be gagging on cock, but even if she is, she seems oblivious to it. I'm working hard to keep up with her rocking and not cum in her mouth. Many miles to go until that moment. The deep throating is amazing, though.

Finally, the rocking of her hips slows down and at the same time, she gradually backs her mouth off my engorged cock. I give her clit a last flat-tongued lick as I slowly take my gooey fingers out of her cunt and ass. Fuck, what a tasty woman.

+ + +

When finally her insides have ceased their pulsations, she languidly rearranges her position and at the same time pushes me onto my back. She comes in for a deep kiss, her hand fondling my balls.

"Is your cock ready to sample my other love holes now, Jake?"

"Oh yeah, baby, we've been ready for you. Are you ready to come out of hiatus?" I answer as I lift my head to flick my tongue on her pretty tits.

She places both hands on my chest and, similar to what I was doing to her before, she rubs her wet gash along the underside of my cock, pausing at the top each time to massage my cock head with the mouth of her hot cunt. She watches me intently as she does this, as if performing a science experiment. I smile lazily at her. Again, she can take as long as she wants.

"Do you want it?" She asks teasingly.

"Mmmm-hmmmm, whenever you're ready. No rush." I'm having fun goading her to make the first move.

The next time the entrance of her vagina in on the head of my cock, she stays there and slips about an inch of her slick love chute over my glans, her lips O'ing and her eyes narrowing as she does so. I can literally visualize the head of my cock with its one eye coaxing her spongy walls open. She gently pistons her hips up and down my cock until her pussy lips are resting on my pubic hair, and all my 8 inches are inside her hot cunt. Lastly, she bends down to plunge her tongue in her mouth again and begins to methodically fuck me. Fucccckkkk, I have fucked many hot women in my life, but I will never forget this moment.

"Mmmmm, Jake, you've got one hot cock," she purrs as she undulates her hips up and down my slick pole. I crunch up slightly and wedge some pillows behind my head and shoulders to facilitate licking her tits and hard nipples as she's humping me. Just like the first time I made love to her with my mouth and my hands, she is covered in goosebumps and her pussy is positively dripping. Again, I can't recall the last time I encountered such a wet little pussy. Possibly not since college.

Of course, I feel the call to play with her ass hole and being slightly lifted, it's easy for me to reach back there. Her perineum is slick with pussy juice, so I gather some and systematically work my middle finger into her greedy anus, first the tip, then the first knuckle, then the first two knuckles.

Her nipples have been hard the whole time, but now they are like little rocks which I wrap my lips around. She's oozing so much moisture out of her snatch, another one of my fingers naturally joins the first, so now she's fucking my cock as I'm fucking her back hole with two fingers. I love being inside her pussy, but I know it's just a matter of time -- and not a long time, at that -- before my cock will find its way into her ass.

+ + +

Suddenly, she lifts off me completely and leans to the side of bed to rummage in her bedside table, stuffing a sweet titty in my mouth on her way. My fingers are still in her ass as she puts the lube on the nightstand and takes her vibrator in hand. Fuck, so hot.

She comes back to her position on top of me and resumes rubbing her slick pussy lips along the bottom ridge of my cock again.

"What next, Jake?" She queries teasingly, a knowing look in her eye.

I know she expects me to say I'm ready to fuck her ass, so I say instead, "Why don't you come sit on my face so I can lick out that hot ass of yours?

She sighs deeply and makes her way up to my face, situating her ass right above my mouth, my fingers still plugging her open. I draw my fingers out and right away replace with my tongue, shoving it up as far it will go, now that her anal ring has been slightly stretched open. She brings the vibe to her clit and plays with it on the lowest vibration setting as she enjoys me tossing her salad, her ass fragrant with the flavors of both her pussy juice and her natural musk. My hand is gently pulling on my cock, too, the poor guy desperate to get back into Claire. Fuck, I am pretty ready to bust a nut now.

After a few minutes of grinding her ass onto my face, Claire finally lets off and, vibrator still in hand buzzing on low, makes her way back down my body again, pausing to kiss me on the way. The moment her pussy is level with my cock, she directly sheaths my cock with her pussy in one movement. Fuck. If I were a younger man, I would have lost it right then. She moves the hot sleeve of her pussy up and down my cock a few times then comes off it again before shifting the angle of her hips and starts firmly rubbing her asshole on my pussy-lubed cock.

Finally, I understand that she was lubing up my cock with her natural juices, which combined with all the slobber I had deposited on her ass provided for a good amount of lubrication.

"Is your hot cock ready for my ass, Jake?"

I don't answer this time. My face is tingling from desire, and I feel like the skin on my cock is stretched tight from the intense need to re-enter Claire's body. I grasp her outer hips firmly in place as I match her movements of teasing my cock, its one eye now is right on the tiny wink of her ass.

With her beautiful lips slightly parted and her brows in a tiny furrow, she allows her anus to finally to take in the very head of my cock. Oh, my fucking god. I know I've played with that ass a lot since yesterday, but fuck, she is tight. She is purring and has a faint lewd sneer on her lips as she slow fucks her tight anal ring to eventually engulf my cock.

There is so much pussy goo, we almost don't need lube but I reach out for the lube anyway. I don't want anything getting in the way of maximum pleasure. I squeeze out a big dollop and the next time Claire is in the up position, I smear the viscous substance on the stem of my cock and some on her anal ring.

She brings the vibrator back on her clit and clicks it on level 2 and she masterfully fucks my cock, eventually taking nearly all of it in her tight chute. I would have liked to get her off with my hands again, but by now, it's all I can do to hold it together and just let sexy Claire have her way with me.

"You wanna come in my ass, Jake?" She asks, somewhat slurring her words.

"After you." I say with lust in my eyes and a smile on my lips.

She closes her eyes, and leans her head back, lost in her pleasure as she continues to slide her stretched out ring over my fat cock and working her clit.

"Mmmmmm, Jake, I'm very close again. I come too fast with you."

"Don't worry, baby. There's no limit," I assure her as I massage her hips with my hands.

"Oh fuccckkkk, my god, your cock is filling me up so completely. Oh my fucking god, so goooood." She is fucking me faster now, focusing just on the first third of my cock for maximum friction inside the ring of her ass. "Oh fuck, Jake, I can't hold out any more, I'm cumming, baby, mmmmmmmmm..."

Oh my god, her ass strangles my cock as her orgasm overtakes her, followed by the spastic anal contractions. Fuck, I need to cum soon. She slows down her pumps on my cock and finally becomes still, just as I speed up my own bucking, fucking up into her with quick strokes, the ridge of my cock head going in just past her tight ring and back out again.

"Oh fuck, Claire, I have to shoot my load in your ass now, baby. Fuccckkkk, aaaaaaahhhhh." My own nipples are hard as pebbles as I feel Claire's ass literally milking my cock of its precious cream, saved up for some ten days. I feel my hot semen jetting into Claire's rectum, just on the other side of her tight ring.

"Oh yeah, baby, fill my ass with your cum. Make me cream pie out of my ass." She encourages like the beautiful slut she is. My God, so hot. After half a minute of pumping my pelvis up into hers, my balls are finally empty. I can feel some of my jizz trickling back down my cock, seeping past the edges of her relaxed ass hole as my erection wanes. Finally, we come to a standstill as Claire leans forward for a wet, tender kiss.

Then she gingerly lifts her pelvis off my softening cock, and keeping her eyes on mine, she turns around so that she's straddling me facing my feet, and lasciviously displays her greased up backside to my gaze, boasting its well-fucked ass hole. Her wink is shut, but the wrinkled surrounding skin is soft like a little mouth. I gently indent my middle fingertip just inside and gently finger-fuck it once more, like a little farewell, or rather so-long. Her ass hole is so tender, like an overripe fruit.

She's still looking back at me with soft eyes and a little smile as she contracts and relaxes her anus, making me wish I could fuck it again right now, instead of needing to wait a little while. But for my benefit, her machinations and my fingering her is coaxing out some of my deposited jizz, resulting in a sweet little cream pie just as she had requested, slowly dribbling down towards her pussy lips. I let the drip collect on my fingertip and then spread it all around the ring of her anus, pressing some back into her pliant hole.

We continue this way for a while, basking in lazy after-play. I'd bet Claire could cum again with me playing with her ass if she were to work her clit, but the day is still young.

POVscribe
POVscribe
386 Followers
12