If Only For a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let one hand press to his cheek, "I hope this doesn't sound presumptuous, but...Is there any chance you have a private room?"

"As a matter of fact..."

They hit the door moments later trying and failing to keep the sounds of their attempts at disrobing quiet in the confined space. William unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it aside and then tried to help Fiona with her blouse though they spent more time getting their hands in each others way than actually undoing buttons. She slapped his aside laughing, finally managing to get her shirt off seconds later. They started kissing again, unrestrained, hotly passionate kisses filled with probing tongues and mutual desire. His hands slipped up her back rubbing at her soft skin before he reached the hooks that held her lacy red bra in place. They didn't prove to be as great an impediment as her buttons, and her bra fell to the wayside as William brought his lips to her neck, making her moan in his arms.

"Touch me! I want your hands all over me!" she said in a breathy whisper.

He backed off enough to get his palms up across her ribs, moving toward the generous scoops of flesh that had been freed on her chest. They were a beautiful sight, firm and round her creamy white mounds capped with quarter sized areolas of light pink skin, all bumpy and tight with her growing arousal. Her nipples were poking outward, thick and hard, about the size of a thimble. William groaned audibly never so hungry for a woman's breasts in his life as he was for Fiona's right at that moment. His head dipped down, and she gasped as his warm mouth closed over her stiff love knot, then cried out even louder when his teeth nibbled on it.

"Ah! Yes! I love that so much..." moaned Fiona.

William moved between her perfect tits, sucking her nipples, and kissing all that soft, warm skin. He squeezed them, lifted them closer to his mouth to lash her areolas with his tongue all the while she trembled in his arms. The rising lust in her seemed to break free, and she yanked his head away from her spit covered breasts and buried her tongue in his mouth, kissing him frantically while pushing him back toward the bed. Her fingers found the buckle of his belt quickly releasing the two halves and unsnapping his trousers, letting the zipper slide fully downward. She sank to her knees, taking his pants with her exposing the cotton boxers he wore underneath, and the bulging organ that was trying to push it's way out.

"Fiona..." he gasped when she took his underwear down.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing," she replied with a wink.

He did not doubt that, and any qualms he might have had were quickly dispelled when she took his fully erect cock into her mouth and slid it deep into her throat, making his knees shake.

"Fuck! You sure do!" he cried.

He grabbed at one wall of the cabin to steady himself as his legs threatened to give out on him. William was still a little fatigued from all the dancing earlier, and Fiona wasn't making it any easier for him to stay on his feet with her wild, hard thrusting blow job. Her head moved fast up and down his straining penis those wet, full lips massaging every inch. She kept one hand continually tugging at his spit covered flesh while the other rubbed his tight ball sack.

"Jesus! Fiona...Um...I'm not going to last very long if you keep going like that!" he warned.

"Ah! Poor William! Am I making you want to cum, Love?" she said in a mischievous tone.

He could only nod, staring with lusty eyes at the gorgeous young woman who was teasing his cock with her tongue, licking the head in slow circles.

"Can't have you going off too soon...Though I would love...to...watch...you...explode!" she said, squeezing his cock head on each word.

It was his turn to be overcome, and he took Fiona's wrists in his hands hauling her to her feet and pressing her back onto the bed while kissing her swollen, slick, cock sucking lips. He swished his tongue around her mouth, then headed south, licking and kissing his way toward the valley between her legs. Her skirt slipped down, leaving her with nothing between her soaking vagina and William but the thin covering of her red silk panties. He placed his lips at the top of her Venus mound, feeling the pubic hair underneath tickle his face. She groaned and slid around a bit, letting him tease her clitoris by rolling his tongue on the outside of her underwear.

"UH! William...You're making me crazy..."

Fiona arched her back off the bed, barely holding in a scream when he suddenly ripped her panties down and rammed his tongue into her wet slit. The dark brown hair covering her labia was matted and slicked down with all the juice that was pouring from inside her. William was enjoying every second, grunting and groaning while he ran his tongue all over her pink love hole.

"Oh...Oh, GOD! Yes...Yes...Ah! Fuck me! God! You know how to eat pussy, Baby! Making me feel so fucking good! Ah! William! So good!"

She pulled his hands to her needy breasts, and he took one in each pinching her puffy nipples.

"William...WILLIAM! Darling, if you don't stop I'm going to cream your face!"

"Promise?" he mumbled before diving back in.

"Ahhh! FUCK! I'm going to go! AH! Fuck! You're...You're...Going to make me...Cu...CUMMMMMMM! Ahhh FUCK! Williammmmmmm!" cried Fiona biting on his pillow to cover the worst of her loud squeals of pleasure.

Her pussy contracted on his tongue multiple times in rapid succession, and she shook from head to toe.

William waited for her shuddering orgasm to slow before softly kissing her pussy one last time. He slid up the bed next to her, and she rolled into his arms, kissing his juicy lips before pushing him the rest of the way over onto his back. She straddled his stiff cock rubbing her labia up and down its length.

"Ummm...You are so hard and ready, aren't you?"

"Yes...I need you, Fiona..." he gasped.

"I'm here, Baby..." she replied, guiding him inside her body.

Her pussy was a tight wondrous space filled with joy, and it wrapped his hard penis in a warm, wet embrace. He couldn't remember sex ever feeling this good before, and it only got better as she rode him with grinding thrusts of her hips.

Fiona threw her head back, biting her lower lip moaning at all the sensations that passed through her making her pussy quake.

"Oh! William, you are so deep in me! Ah! Yes! Feels so good to fuck you! Can't get enough!"

"Don't stop, Fiona! I love the way you're fucking me! Ah! YES! Your pussy is so perfect on my cock!"

They started to move faster together, William driving himself up into Fiona making her gasp loudly with each thrust. Her mouth fell open, and she began to breath harder, uncontrollable moans slipping from between her lips, before her head dropped backward and her eyes screwed tight shut.

"Wil...William...Going to make me cum again..." she said tightly, barely able to get the words out.

The room filled with the sounds of their rapid breathing, their frenzied movements were reaching a peak, bodies coming together with audible slaps of skin on skin.

"AH! SHIT! FIONAAAAAAAAAA!" cried William in a strangled voice fighting down a scream.

His cock exploded inside Fiona's tight vagina jerking over and over in a rapid expulsion of pearly white semen that filled her to overflowing.

"I feel you! Ohhh! YESSSSSSSSS! Ahh! OOHHHH! GOD!" moaned Fiona joining her climaxing lover in a mutual orgasm.

The train may still have been racing through the night, but for William and Fiona time seemed to stand still while their joined bodies shook with shared pleasure before they dropped back onto the bed together.

"So...Tired yet?" asked William, causing Fiona to break out in a burst of giggles.

"I'm just getting started..." she finally replied, rolling back to him for another hot kiss.

HOMEWARD -

The room may have been first class, and the bed the biggest the train offered, but it was a bit of a squeeze for the two of them. Still, they didn't seem to mind sleeping close together, and William was surprised at how comfortable it felt to hold Fiona's warm body tight to his while she slept. He had been through a few mornings after, and they were generally awkward affairs where the two people involved did their best to avoid eye contact while one or the other hunted for their clothes. This was usually followed by stilted conversations about how they would get together sometime. Eventually, the separation would come with both members of the duo feeling relief at finally escaping back into their real life from the dream world of alcohol and illicit sex.

When he and Fiona had awakened, none of those things happened.

She proved to be just as chipper and unflappable as she had the night before, and they spent a good long time just cuddling in the bed before getting cleaned up for breakfast. The only awkwardness came with the growing realization that Fiona's stop was coming up, and William would be left to continue alone to face his parents.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she offered while blowing on her hot coffee.

"Oh...I was thinking that I'm glad I didn't just fly home."

"I'm glad too," she said, reaching across the table to take his hand.

Outside the window, the snow had begun to fall in a slow, steady haze of drifting flakes.

"You know it's not like we live across the country from each other," she said.

"I know. It's barely a stone's throw from Lancaster to Acton."

"We don't eat city folk anymore either, so you're safe..."

"So you do want to see me again?" he asked, wondering if she might be secretly thrilled at escaping his presence.

"I was about to ask you that question, but for me the answer is very much, yes, I want to see you again, William."

"Good," he said, returning to his coffee.

The train began to slow, and regretfully Fiona removed her hand.

"It looks like that time," she said wistfully.

"I'll walk you to the platform," he said, rising out of his seat.

He wanted to take her hand, briefly worried that she would think it was too much and was quietly thrilled when she slipped hers into his without asking.

They disembarked into the station together, and she turned to hand William a small, folded piece of paper.

"My number. There are two, one is my cell, and the other is the landline at my sister's place. So, I guess this is it."

"I'll call you as soon as I get settled back in Lancaster. It may not be right away. I have to go into the office this afternoon, and I need to meet with my Dad tonight."

"I understand. You had better call! I don't want to look back on this later and realize I was taking a walk of shame."

"No chance of that. I promise."

The train whistle startled them both, and in a heartbeat, they were in each other's arms kissing fiercely.

William longed to say something more, something witty or profound, but the words alluded him, and he had to settle for a simple "Goodbye," before Fiona turned, picked up her bag, and walked out of the station.

When he was back on board, he unfolded the note looking at the digits written out in Fiona's tight handwriting. He sighed, suddenly remembering something his grandfather had said to him once when, as a teenager, he had asked how he had known grandma was the one he was supposed to marry.

"I tell you, William. It was when we were dancing for the first time, and I looked into her eyes," he had said.

"I don't get it. What did you see in her eyes?"

"My children," he replied.

At the time, William had thought that a hokey, and frankly silly answer, but sitting on that train on a snowy December morning, he realized he knew exactly what his grandfather had meant.

It was another two hours to the station in Lancaster and then a good hour in terrible mid-day traffic before William made it into his office. His secretary, Janice, had all his messages laid out on his desk for him, and impressive stack that filled him with dread before he ever sat down. Not surprisingly, more than half were from his mother. There was one from his dad asking if they could reschedule their chat for the following morning. This gave him a sense of relief. As much as he wanted to know what had been going through his fathers head, he wasn't ready for that conversation yet.

He decided to put off calling his mother immediately and instead threw himself back into his work, which had piled up while he had been away. The afternoon quickly turned into the evening when he found himself sucked into a long mediation with a couple named Oskarberg whose fight over the dispensation of their estate had bogged down their divorce for months. By the time he was able to escape the conference room, William felt rung out and exhausted, deciding that he had given enough of himself for one day he went home.

The weather outside had continued to deteriorate with the snow coming down so thick he could barely see twenty feet in front of his car. He was thrilled to reach his house finally. The automatic thermostat had kept things toasty warm inside, and he shed his coat throwing if off on a chair. He discovered that he was starving and went straight to the kitchen, avoiding for the moment the need to check his computer where he suspected he would find a slew of e-mail from his parents. After he ate, he took a hot shower letting the tension from the afternoon leave his body, but thoughts of the Oskarberg's kept intruding in, and he soon was hit by a whopper of a headache. The medicine cabinet in his bathroom was woefully short of everything, but he finally managed to find a bottle of aspirin in a drawer. The pills almost stuck in the back of his throat, but he finally got them down. It seemed like a good idea to lie down and get rid of his headache before he tackled anything else, so he went to his bedroom climbing into his bed with a sigh.

The next thing he knew sunlight was hitting him in the face, and he sat bolt upright in the bed shielding his eyes with one hand.

"What the Hell!" he said glancing over at this bedside clock.

The time read 6:25 a.m and it hit him that he had fallen asleep and slept through the night. Instantly, he felt a grip of fear, knowing that he had not called Fiona the night before as he had promised.

"Shit...I hope she doesn't think I'm a gigantic asshole," he thought as he went into the other room and picked up his cell phone off the kitchen counter where he had left it. He lay the small piece of paper out where he could read it and dialed the number for her, but after a half dozen rings, it went to voice mail.

"Hey...Uh...Fiona, it's William Mallory. I'm sorry I didn't call last night. Please, when you get this message, give me a call back o.k., Sorry..."

He sat his phone aside and went to make some coffee.

An hour past and then two, but no call came in from Fiona. He worried that she might be upset, but even though he didn't know her well, she had not seemed like the kind of person who would have that little understanding. He tried calling her again, and once again got her voice mail, leaving a message similar to what he had earlier.

Again, he waited.

Two more hours past and he was beginning to get a little frustrated, so when his cell phone did ring, he jumped at it from across the room.

"Hello!"

"Bil...I mean William, it's Dad."

"Oh...Hi Dad,"

"Don't sound so excited, Son."

"What? Ah...It's not you. I was hoping it was an important call I was waiting for..."

"Well, I won't keep you. I was just wondering if we were still meeting this morning?"

"See, the thing is I'm getting off to a rocky start over here. Would it be alright if we made it dinner instead?"

"Dinner? Sure, I can make that work. Why don't we eat at Angelo's you always did like good Italian."

"When I was seven..." mumbled William.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, Dad. Angelo's sounds fine. I'll see you at six o'clock."

"Sounds like a plan. Talk to you later."

His dad hung up, and William sat the phone aside, disappointed.

Even after he had taken a shower and gotten dressed for the day, there was still no return call, and he left another message, his frustration turning to concern.

The only good news that morning was that driving into the office so late had meant that there was little traffic, so his commute went smoothly. Janice had a steaming cup of coffee waiting for him, and he took it gratefully from her hand, retreating to his office and shutting the door. The pile of work on his desk forced him into dealing with clients right off, so it wasn't until lunch time that things slowed down enough for him to take another shot at connecting with Fiona. This time he took a deep breath and called the number for her landline. The connection rang more than a dozen times, and he was just about to hang up when he heard someone pick up on the other end.

"Hello?" said a quiet voice.

"Um...Hi...Is Fiona there?" he asked his voice shaking with nervousness.

"Who is this?"

"My name is William Mallory. I'm a...ah...a friend of Fiona's. Is she there?"

"How do you know Fiona?" asked the voice which sounded lifeless like a person just awoken from a deep slumber.

"I told you I'm a friend of hers."

"I've never heard her mention anyone named William before..."

"Is this her sister? Amelia right? Fiona spoke about you when we were on the train."

"You...You were on the train with Fiona?"

"Yes, that's right, we rode back from Havensport together on the overnight."

"Then you were the last person to see her," said Amelia.

"I beg your pardon?" said William as a cold feeling settled into the pit of his stomach.

"I'm sorry to tell you, Mr. Mallory...My sister...Fiona...She was killed in an automobile accident yesterday."

The room seemed to be shrinking in on him, and William felt as if he couldn't breathe a tightness like a slowly closing fist gripping his chest.

"There has to be some mistake. Fiona Stewart? We're talking about...Fiona Stewart?" said William in a voice that was starting to tremble with emotion.

"There's no mistake, Mr. Mallory. I wish to God there had been, but I saw...her body myself..." said Amelia, her voice cracking.

"What happened?"

"The police don't know for sure, but...They think she hit some ice, lost control of her car...They found it upside down in the river bed, not two miles from here...My poor Fiona."

Her sister was openly crying now, sobbing into the phone her voice becoming unintelligible. William held the receiver close to his ear, struggling to find the words to comfort a woman he had never met, but nothing would come. His hand was shaking so badly he couldn't keep it steady, and before he knew it, he had hung up. A part of him felt guilty for breaking the connection without a word, but he had no idea what he would have said.

"Sorry for your loss. I only knew your sister for less than twenty-four hours, but I think I was in love with her and hoped to marry her someday."

It seemed ridiculous, but no more so than a woman he had held in bed just a day ago being dead.

Gone forever.

William didn't remember later leaving the building other than a vague recollection of Janice trying to talk to him as he lurched toward the elevators like a zombie.

He had driven for over an hour with no destination in mind until he finally stopped at a pullout overlooking the ocean where he beat his steering wheel with his fists until his hands were numb from the pain.

When the tears came, they felt hot on his face almost like they were burning his skin, but that didn't stop him from crying, letting them pour down while his chest was racked with sobs.

He got out of the car finally and stood at the edge of the drop off with the ocean waves crashing a hundred feet below and screamed, "Why!" over and over again, but if he was expecting an answer, none came.