If Only He Knew Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife arranges for husband to have sex with his daughter.
5.9k words
4.69
97.6k
208
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stroking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my character's arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but generally they are not autobiographical.

Constructive feedback welcome. I am from UK, so UK spelling applies. Thank you for reading my story.

Act 1 - Setting the scene

My husband's daughter from his first marriage, Lizzie, landed on us a few weeks ago. Aged 18 she had taken a year off to travel but had been away 2 years. To be fair it had turned her from a petulant child to a more worldly-wise adult, but we could have done with a bit of notice. We knew she was back in the UK, but she just turned up on our doorstep one night 'out of the blue' having fallen out with her mother.

She didn't have a job, hadn't made up her mind if she was going to travel again and so was with us semi permanently. She was a pretty girl with a wonderful figure and a habit of wandering around the house in just her knickers. Bob had asked her not to do it, but she kept doing it. It wasn't that she was an exhibitionist, just that she was comfortable in her own body. I don't blame her, it didn't bother me either way, although it was having an effect on Bob. For example; our bedroom is the other side of the landing from the bathroom. Bob and I often lie in bed and read before going to sleep. From our bed, with the door open we can see the bathroom door. One night Bob and Lizzie bumped into each other outside the bathroom. I saw him take a long look at her breasts. She didn't seem to notice. When he came back to bed, we made love. Wow, I thought he is very animated.

Act 2 -- Girls night in

Bob usually went out on Friday nights with his mates. Lizzie and I got used to having 'girls' night in'. Long girly chats over a few glasses of wine. I was really getting to know my stepdaughter and the more I found out the more I liked. She seemed to like me, which was nice too. One night I said "Lizzie, you should really try not to show off your breasts to your Dad."

She smiled. "I know, but I keep forgetting, but its only Dad, he doesn't care really."

"He is a man."

She looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

I regretted that as soon as I said it. "Nothing really, it's not important."

"Come on Maddy, why did you say he's a man."

I took a deep breath. "Well, when you bumped into him on Wednesday, he got an eyeful and then took it out on me when he came back to bed."

"Took it out on you?"

"Wild sex, Lizzie." We laughed and laughed.

She held up her glass to clink with mine. "Maddy, let me know when you want more wild sex, and I will bump into him again." We laughed again, maybe slightly nervously. I thought that would be the last we talked about it.

At our next girl's night and after a few glasses of wine, Lizzie said "Had any more wild nights of sex?"

"I shouldn't have told you that, Lizzie."

"Why, it's funny.'

"It is, but maybe not something a daughter and Dad should be thinking about."

Lizzie looked a little forlorn. "Yeah maybe. I think I need to find a boyfriend."

"Yes, I think you do."

Act 3 -- Another bump in the night

A few days later Bob and I were in bed reading (as usual) with our bedroom door open. I heard the bathroom doorknob being turned. It has a habit of sticking and there is a knack to opening it. Bob heard Lizzie fumble with the doorknob, he jumped up. "Thank god she's finished, I need a pee."

He got to the door just as Lizzie emerged from the bathroom clutching a towel to her front and her clothes in her other hand. Obviously fiddling with the doorknob had created a certain amount of juggling. As Bob got close to her, she looked up and jumped. She let go of the towel. Bob got an eyeful of trim body, lovely perky tits (bitch) and a black triangle. "Christ Dad, you scared the life out of me." She exclaimed.

They both bent down to pick up her clothes and bob got a close up of her breasts. As they straighten up, she held the towel held over her crotch still exposing her breasts. She had picked up most of her clothes, but Bob had picked up her knickers. "Maybe I should take them Dad, unless you need them for something."

He went red and stammered "sorry, Lizzie." He handed them back, she smirked, winked at me and went to her room. He disappeared into the bathroom for a pee.

He came back into our bedroom and closed the door, purposefully it seemed to me. I looked up from my book as he strode into the room, dropped his shorts to reveal a lovely erection. I put the book down, as it was obvious what was going to happen next. Without ceremony he threw back the sheets, settled between my legs and slid his cock into me. He fucked me hard again (I do like that sometimes). I decided to be naughty and as he was building a steady rhythm I said "Oh, Daddy fuck me." He went harder and as it seemed to work, I did it some more.

He came in me and then proceeded to manually give me a nice orgasm. As we lay there basking in the afterglow he said, "Why did you say Daddy?"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Because I saw you devour Lizzie's body as you bumped into her, and you came to bed with a massive hard on. It obviously turned you on."

"No, it didn't."

"Oh, yes it did Bob and don't deny it." I passed. "I really don't mind bob, it's only natural, you are a man and she is a beautiful young woman."

"But she's my daughter and I love you."

"It's just sex bob, plain and simple. Don't go all prim and proper. You were aroused, I called you Daddy, you imagined fucking your daughter, I got a great fuck followed by a lovely orgasm. Everyone's happy. Don't analyse stuff Bob, just go with the flow."

The next morning bob and I were in the kitchen. Lizzie sauntered into the room. "Hello, Daddy, did you sleep well." I looked up immediately from my coffee. She was looking directly at me as she said it. She never calls him Daddy.

Typical bloke, it never registered, "yes, baby did you."

"Yes, once I got off to sleep, I was fine, but I kept hearing strange noises. Maybe it was foxes mating in the garden or something." She was still looking at me with a slight smirk on her face.

Act 4 - Another girls night in

For days I was busting to question Lizzie about her 'Daddy' comment, but I decided to wait until we had a bit of privacy. Next girl's night in and after a few glasses of wine I asked her. "The other night, you heard me say 'Daddy' didn't you?"

She grinned from ear to ear. "Yes, I came back to your room, and I was listening outside of the door."

"Oh Lizzie, I'm sorry."

She rolled her eyes while still grinning. "why, sorry? I was feeling a bit randy, so I came back to listen to you two having sex. I wasn't expecting the Daddy thing, but I enjoyed the moment."

"Dirty cow...not like your mum then." I thought about what I said. I hadn't meat to insult her mum. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that, Lizzie."

"It's not problem, I know about Dad and mum's problem. No, I'm not like mum, more like Dad really." I smiled and tried to change the subject. I asked her about her adventures around the world, hoping we could move away from the subject of sex.

It turned out to be a conversation almost entirely about sex. She had left the UK at 18, a virgin. She wanted to save herself but fell in love with a Swiss boy in India. She gave herself to him but soon after he cheated on her. Betrayed, she tried to make up for lost time by sleeping with lots of boys. It was fun to start with, but in the end she found casual sex to be so hollow. Invariably she hated herself in the morning.

By the time she got to Thailand she had used up all her money. She got a room in a house rent free in return for cooking and cleaning for the owners, a Thai couple. She explained that both were in the sex trade, but they never brought their work home with them. The three of them became great friends. As she said, "they took care of me, and I became one of the family."

"Maddy, they work so hard. Despite selling their bodies when they came home, they were just a normal couple."

"Is there much call for male prostitutes in Thailand, then?" I was curious.

"A little, but Phawta is a ladyboy."

"No..... that's so interesting. Where they a couple in the physical sense?"

"Very much so. She was completely in love with Kulap."

"I'm confused. She?"

"Yes. I know it sounds weird, especially with all the crap in the media about transgender. But out there it is so natural. She doesn't care whether people think of her as a man or a woman, she's just Phawta. The only reason I say 'she' is that that's what Phawta looks like; a beautiful woman. She just happens to have a wonderful cock.

I nearly spat my wine out. "wonderful! You had sex with him?"

"I had sex with both of them. They taught be so much. I was damaged goods when I got to them. My experience of sex was neither loving nor sexually fulfilling. Despite having a lot of sex, I had never orgasmed. My Thai family changed all of that. They were usually too tired, so we didn't have sex that often, but when we did it was slow, relaxed and erotic. Three people have sex blows your mind. Oh.... being kissed by a woman while a man is filling your pussy. You should try it."

Her eyes lost focus as she looked into her past. I was so jealous, I wanted that. "Wow, I don't know what else to say, Lizzie. You are so lucky."

"I am, very lucky. So, now you know, I swing both ways. I want to marry a man and I want to have children eventually. But I love to have sex for sex's sake. I don't care whether it's a woman, a man or a mixture of both."

I felt venerable. Was she coming on to me? I had never so much as kissed another woman. I was so curious, but I was afraid to show it. "Oh." Was all I could manage.

She read the situation. "Maddy, I'm not coming on to you." I felt like my older sister was giving me a lecture, but this was a girl 20 years my junior.

We spent the next few hours going into all the details of her sex life with her Thai 'family'. By the time bob came home I was so revved up I nearly fucked him on the door mat. I did manage to wait until we went to bed, but I gave him the full 'Daddy' thing. I did it for him but also for Lizzie who I hoped was outside the door. I imagined her body and her fingers sliding through her wet labia. I came hard on Bob's cock, shouting 'Daddy fuck me'.

In the heat of the moment, I am sure bob was grunting 'oh yes Lizzie'

I couldn't wait until the next girl's night. I had so many questions about threesomes, about ladyboys and most of all about incest.

It seemed like years, but girl's night came around in the end. Lizzie only managed a sip of wine before I bombarded her with questions. Was she behind the door.... Yes. Was she naked..... yes. Did she play with herself.... Yes. Did she orgasm.... Not outside the door, she went back to bed. Was it my imagination or did she hear bob call out her name...he did. What did she think of that..... thrilled.

There was a long silence as all of that sunk in for both of us. I broke the silence with a burning question. "Lizzie, do you want to have sex with you Dad?"

"I can't answer that, Maddy."

She was wise beyond her years, but I pressed her. "Please."

"No, Maddy. If I say no, you will say, why not? What's wrong with him? If I say yes, you might think I'm trying to steal him."

"I don't think either of those things Lizzie. You are already in his heart as his daughter. But I'm talking about sex. The sort of sex you had in Thailand. Warm, sensual and very very erotic."

She looked straight at me. "You want me to fuck him, don't you?"

There was a long pause as my head turned to mush. Eventually my pussy answered. "Yes, does that make me bad?"

"No, but wow what a thought."

"So, do you want to have sex with your Dad?"

"Yes, do you want to watch?"

My eyes dropped to the floor, and I virtually whispered. "Yes."

We both jumped as we heard a key in front door. Lizzie leant forward and kissed me slowly on my lips. She pushed her tongue into my willing mouth. She withdrew and smiled. "I'd better be going. If you fuck Dad down here, I can peep around the door." I nodded.

Bob walked into the living room; he didn't know what hit him. I kissed him passionately and virtually tore his clothes off him. At first, he hesitated but soon got into the swing of things. Very quickly I was lying on my back with Bob inside me. I looked over his shoulder to see Lizzie standing there in her underwear. A hand in her knickers; fingers moving.

"Fuck me Daddy, oh Daddy I want you."

"I want you too."

"Say my name Daddy, who do you want?"

"Lizzie, I want Lizzie."

"Yes, Daddy.... Fill Lizzie's pussy with you cum, fuck me Daddy."

"Oh Lizzie, I want you. I want to cum deep in you."

"Yes, Daddy, please." I felt him pulse in me filling me with his semen. Lizzie slumped by the door, fingers inside. She must be able to see his balls pulse and spew in me.

Act 5 -- The morning after

Bob and I were in the kitchen as Lizzie walked in.

"Hi, Daddy."

"Hi Lizzie, did you sleep ok?"

"No, those bloody foxes were at it again in the garden, made me feel quite horny, Daddy.

"Lizzie!"

"Sorry Daddy, but it's true." She poured a glass of orange juice and walked out.

"She didn't ear foxes, did she Maddy."

"No, I think she means us."

"Do you think she heard all of the Daddy, Lizzie stuff?"

"I don't know, Bob shall I ask her?"

"Oh god no, please don't. I would be so embarrassed."

"Why would you be embarrassed, I will ask her next girls night in."

"She is my daughter, I shouldn't be saying those sorts of things."

"I don't think it's the saying of things that's the issue."

"What do you mean, Maddy?"

"It's the fact that it turns you on so much."

"It does not!"

"Bob....its me you are talking to. I'm the one who feels how hard you are when I say 'Daddy'. I'm the one who feels you force your cum in me whilst grunting her name."

His face dropped. "Oh fuck, I'm so sorry Maddy. I must stop this. It's so wrong."

"Bob, It's not wrong."

"What do you mean it's not wrong, of course it is."

"I don't agree. It's perfectly natural you should fantasise about a beautiful and (dam her) pert young woman. I'd think it would be strange if you didn't lust after her."

Silence.

"It may be natural Maddy, and I was really turned on by you pretending to be Lizzie. But I think Lizzie is trying to tell us to stop ...you know... all this foxes having sex thing. I think we have embarrassed her. We should cool it."

I had decided. He was going to fuck his daughter and I was going to watch. I would talk it over with Lizzie at our next girl's night in.

Act 6 -- Another girl's night in

"So, Lizzie, did you enjoy the view?"

She smiled. "I did. I was a bit jealous, but soon forgot that when I got to bed."

"I want you to fuck your Dad."

Silence

"Have I said something wrong. I thought you wanted that too, Lizzie."

"I do. Well at least I love the thought, but in real life? Is that what you want too?"

I sighed. I was unsure too. I wanted her to grasp the opportunity with both hands, instead she shone a light on the doubts in my own mind. "I thought so until you said real life. It sucks doesn't it?"

"Sorry Maddy."

"No, no.....I mean a lot of the time I'm so sure. I am so turned on by the idea of watching Bob have sex with someone else. I want to see him kiss someone while pushing himself into another woman. I'm even more turned on by the very naughty idea that it would be his own daughter."

"You are making me hot."

"I know it's making me hot. Then I think.... Oh no this is so wrong."

"What the thought of seeing Dad with someone else?"

"No, the fact that's it you and the fact we would have to trick him into it."

"You don't think he would want to?"

"I know he would want to. We have talked about threesomes recently and I know he loves the idea. Before now I just didn't know how to organise it. Also, I know how his body responds to the thought that its you. I know him, he wants you. You turn him on so much. But if I ask him, he will say no."

"So, you're not going to ask him."

"Not if you want to go ahead."

"This conversation is making me so randy. I've made up my mind, yes, I want to. Do you?"

"Fuck it, let's do it. Before we change our minds again."

Act 7 - The night

Lizzie went back to visit her mum for a few days. With her out of the way I persuaded Bob we could do a whole night of Daddy and Lizzie. He didn't take much persuasion.

Bob came downstairs after having had a shower. "Give me 1/2 an hour Bob. I'm going to shower and prepare the bedroom, OK?" He just grinned.

I put some champagne on ice, closed our curtains, dimmed the lights, turned some music on (maybe slightly too loud) and showered. After drying my hair, I put it into two plaits. I wore my black lace push up bra and a matching G-string, a very short skirt and white shirt (unbuttoned to reveal cleavage) with a school tie. I looked in the mirror..... sexy school girl!!!

Bob walked into the bedroom. "Oh fucking wow..... oh ......fucking wow." He was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"Please don't swear Daddy. Do I look OK?"

You look great, Maddy."

"Lizzie."

"Sorry,...... yes you look great Lizzie."

"Do you think I'm showing too much tit?"

"We should call them breasts, Lizzie, but no you are not showing too much."

"Do they look nice Daddy."

"Yes."

"They are very soft, it's such a shame Daddies are not allowed to touch their daughter's breasts. Isn't it Daddy?"

"It is Lizzie. Would you like a drink."

"I'm not really allowed, Daddy, but I don't suppose one glass would do any harm."

Bob poured two glasses and sat down on the chair next to our bed. "Would you like to sit on Daddy's lap, Lizzie?"

"Oh yes Daddy, will you cuddle me?" I stepped over to him and sat on his lap. "Put your arm around me, Daddy." He did. He couldn't help but look down my cleavage, as I arched my back slightly to push my breasts towards him. "Oh Daddy, I don't think you should look at my breasts so much. I'm shy."

"Why Lizzie? They are so soft and beautiful, just like you."

"Oh, thank you Daddy." I gave him a peck on the lips. "That was nice, Daddy, can I do that again?"

"Yes Lizzie, of course you can." We kissed for longer, getting more animated Bob pushed his tongue into my mouth.

I broke the kiss. "Daddy, what are you doing? Why did you put your tongue into my mouth?"

"Didn't you like it?"

"I think I liked it, Daddy, but I didn't expect it. Can you do it again and I will see if I like it?" He resumed kissing me and my tongue replied to his. Soon we were kissing with a rising passion. He moved his hand and stroked by breasts, pinching a nipple under a layer of shirt and bra. I broke the kiss again. "Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Stroking your lovely breasts, don't you like it?"

"It makes my nipples ache. Is it supposed to do that?"

"Yes, would you like me to kiss them better?"

"Oh yes Daddy, I would love you to do that." He unbuttoned my shirt and pushed the cups of my bra up to reveal my hard nipples. He leaned in and sucked a nipple into his mouth. "Oh, Daddy that is wonderful. It doesn't ache anymore. Do the other one." He did while stroking them with his hand. "Daddy?"

"Yes"

"I think I've wet myself. My noo-noo feels wet."

He slowly moved his hand up my skirt and into my pants. He moved my knickers to one side and inserted two fingers in my wet and willing pussy. "You haven't wet yourself baby. Its natural. Just relax, Daddy will take care of you, and everything will be all right."

12