If Only Our Parents didn't Catch Us

Story Info
Another hentai story with brother and sister.
3.7k words
3.92
10.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Furtively, so that my mother would not see, Nastya threw an eloquent look at me. Almost a month has passed since my sister's eighteenth birthday, and during this time I have already learned perfectly well what those sparkling eyes, mischievous smile and ruddy cheeks mean. Nastenka again wanted to do what we did just an hour and a half ago. She was practically insatiable, and this despite the fact that we had just eaten two servings of mom's roast and were already preparing to watch the new episode of educational program about animals! I sat down next to her and whispered in her ear:

- You again? We just ate!

- It's not scary, I'll be shallow... I really want to feel your sperm on my tongue again! - the girl murmured quickly, barely audible, and immediately pulled away, noticing that dad was watching us.

- What are you whispering about?

I immediately came up with an answer:

"You see, Dad, we, well... well... We were a bit of a lie when we said we had already done all our homework." There are three more numbers in mathematics, the most difficult ones... We whispered because I didn't want to tell you, and Nastya insisted that you shouldn't hide the truth! It's all my fault!

- Fima-Fima, well, how is it! Mom threw up her hands. - So, no TV and immediately march to your room to study! You must pass the first session perfectly! And you, - she looked at her daughter, - are also good! It was necessary not to try to hide the truth, but to tell everything as it is! But at least you tried, according to your brother. When finished, Nastya can return and continue watching. And even enjoy ice cream! And I forbid Fima to go out until Sunday morning - only to the bathroom and back! And no phone!

Our phones have been lying with dad since Friday evening in his office desk - it was a punishment for "bad grades" at the university - of course, we all came up with bad grades so that we were locked on the top floor. Of course, Nastya and I didn't give a damn about the phones themselves. More precisely, I didn't give a damn, Nastenka never spit, because she swallowed absolutely everything that I lowered into her pretty mouth. Sometimes Nastya's ability to absorb sperm seemed simply fantastic - on some days I finished dozens of times, and even if, for a change, I irrigated my sister's face or her naked boobs, then in this case Nastya collected everything with her fingers and sent it to her mouth, licking herself pretty.

And her ability to swallow a member to the ground is generally beyond the bounds of the possible! For the first couple of days, Nastya coughed and choked if I tried to insert the penis deeper, but then one day she made an effort and... everything worked out! She herself did not believe what happened and was very happy, but I ruined the moment a little, because out of surprise I immediately finished right in my sister's throat, so much so that she did not have time to feel the taste of sperm at that time. Of course, then I immediately corrected myself by cumming on her cheek, but this was the third volley in a row, so very little nectar came out. In the future, Nastenka tried to take deeply for the second or third time, when I was already running out of order, and the first charge, the most powerful, asked to be lowered directly onto her tongue.

I never ceased to be amazed at how quickly she learned to take my cock in the "upside down" position, hanging her head down from the bed while lying on her back. Incredibly, I saw how my cock slides in her throat, how it thickens under my pressure, I could even put my hand there and increase the pressure. Crazy sensations, pulling pleasure and crazy goosebumps all over my body - I enjoyed every second of this type of oral sex! It is interesting that Nastya also experienced not only sports interest - she got wet and trembled every time I jammed her mouth on the cock - in any position and no matter where I would lower it, almost every blowjob ended in an orgasm, not only for me but also for my sister. It was the most amazing. And after Nastya swallowed our potential kids, we definitely kissed passionately. And sometimes before - and then part of the sperm returned to me, which was extremely sharp and unusual. Sometimes I even licked my sperm off her, unless, of course, she had time to do it before.

"Look, don't try to do all sorts of stupid things there, I'll definitely come and check it out!" At the most unexpected moment! - and my mother threatened us with her finger, looking at the screen with one eye, where the elephants were already beginning to mate. What is not shown now in programs about animals!

"I wonder what she means by all sorts of nonsense? Probably board games, because dad and mom took the console and computer as punishment for the fictitious deuces we had that week," I thought, while Nastya and I, pretending to look downcast, went up to the second floor. But we could not help smiling when our bull terrier Arseniy began to climb behind us - he always climbed in a special way, bouncing with all four paws at the same time and thus overcoming two steps at a time, it looked very funny. Arsik looked at us and smiled - he actually smiled, sticking out his tongue and looking first at me, then at Nastya. My sister blushed, as if Arseniy guessed what we were going to do. However, he did not stand for long on the second floor, and then turned around and jumped down,

There were three rooms on the second floor - mine, Nastya's and a bathroom. Today we decided to retire to Nastya's room - I just loved to watch how she always put all the soft toys facing the wall and covered the eyes of the huge teddy bear with his paws so that they would not see what debauchery their mistress was going to do. With rapture, I watched her actions, capturing every movement of the amazing sister's ass, covered in white panties with two pink bows - one in front, the other behind. The panties were only sometimes visible from under the T-shirt, and every time Nastya seemed to feel my gaze and corrected her so as to hide the underwear from my inquisitive eyes.

- Fima, don't stare, I'm shy! She got off the bed and walked over to me, pouting her lips.

- Oh, forgive me, please, - I pretended to regret my behavior, although I knew very well that the T-shirt was not at all accidental - we selected this size together for several hours and bought a dozen of them so that I could enjoy this performance every day, and Nastya, in turn, play a modest girl, excited by the very fact of the role-playing game.

"Brother, you are a real pervert!" As punishment, could you... give me a mouthful? Well, to atone for your guilt? I know how disgusting it is for you, I'm your sister, but... Please, just a little bit!

- Oh no, Nastya, how could you suggest such a thing? Can you even imagine that I will let my own sister give me blowjob all the time? - playing horror and indignation, I have already begun to unbutton my fly. Nastya, as if hypnotized, watched my movements.

-- Well, Fima!.. I already sucked you today, forgot? - Nastya smiled, blushed her cheeks a little more and folded her hands on her wonderful chest.

- That's it! It's time to stop this debauchery before we get caught! - I declared grandiloquently and with these words dumped my wealth for my sister to see. The member immediately began to fill with juices, forcing Nastenka to lick his lips.

Notebooks and textbooks that had been prepared since morning lay on the table. The second chair was moved to the left edge of the table - in general, in case the parents suddenly appeared, we prepared the scenery in advance.

- Fima, please!.. - Nastya jumped up and grabbed me, opening her mouth and moving her protruding tongue invitingly. - At least a little!

"Eh... Okay, but you have to crawl under the table!" If mom or dad comes in, we'll pretend you went to the bathroom! - I spoke as if Nastya had not done this with me for almost a day. And still, every time my heart was pounding madly in my chest when I suggested to my sister to get under the table and make a blowjob. This time, before Nastya darts down, I leaned over and kissed her, at the same time stroking her soft supple large breasts with my palms. They were slightly larger than my hands, with large hard papillae. How I loved to bury my face in my sister's boobs and caress them to exhaustion when Nastenka was completely naked! But we could only undress at night, making sure that mom and dad were sleeping, otherwise they would definitely come in to check on us.

But during the day I constantly had to be on the alert - Nastya never even allowed herself to bare her chest, and I always wore a long T-shirt, in which case I quickly covered my open fly, from which my baton was sticking out. Now Nastya and I decided to play the usual combination - my sister will eat a lot of sperm under the desk, while I will intensively portray the learning process. Waiting for the possible appearance of parents only spurred pleasure. I must say that my sister has already arranged everything pretty well at my feet - she had a pillow there to kneel on it, the bottom drawer of the table was removed - thus space was added and, of course, the chest of drawers will be moved in the neighborhood, and now parents who stood in the opening, there was no enchanting picture of Nastya's little feet.

Nastena climbed under the table and looked at me from there with a smile. I gently pushed the chair forward so that my knees were under her armpits. The girl giggled and grabbed the cock with her palm, lightly poking herself in the face with a wet tip. Then she stroked her cock on her cheeks, tickled him with her nose, and finally licked her tongue. Each of her movements resonated in me with sweet languor. Nastenka touched my trembling flesh with her lips, kissed my penis with a smacking sound, then again, gently stroking her eggs with her fingers along the way. I was already languishing with desire, unable to endure this sweet torture, my hands lay on the back of my sister's head and slightly pushed her. Giggling again, the girl happily hugged the cock with her lips and planted about a quarter of the length.

At the same time, Nastya did not forget to move her tongue and squeeze her lips more and more. I leaned back in my chair in delight and groaned:

- Oh, how good it is... - Nastya's contented lowing echoed me from under the table. And at that moment, quite unexpectedly, the door of Nastya's room opened. Mom was at the door. I feverishly straightened up in my chair and pressed my stomach against the tabletop so that Nastya could not be seen, even if my mother wanted to come in and sit on the bed. The sister froze, immediately sensing something was wrong.

"Kids, are you all right?" What did you just say? And where is Nastya?

-- I... I say how good it is that we started doing these numbers today! They are so complex that we can't do it in one day. And Nastya... she went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Nastya, without letting my dick out of her mouth, froze under the table, trying her best not to make a sound. I could only feel her tense breathing in my groin, and her trembling armpits on my knees. Gently tickled her behind the ear secretly from her mother, causing Nastya to have a wildly comical expression on her face - her eyes became like saucers, and her cheeks turned red to the state of boiled beets.

- So can you give your dad to help? He's like math with us, you know...

No, no, we have to figure it out ourselves! Otherwise, what's the point?

- Well, all right, as you say... You still ask your sister how she will return, do you need help?

I nodded and my mother left the room. Exhaling, I moved away from the table to give Nastya more freedom. To my surprise, she did not interrupt the process, but on the contrary, she planted even deeper on my trunk. Tears were already flowing down her sister's face, but she tried to absorb as much as possible, glancing and gurgling with might and main, as if making up for lost time due to the unexpected arrival of her mother.

-- Ummfgh-ummphgh! - mumbled my baby, trying to push the penis to the end and rest its nose in the groin. And finally, she did it. I was pierced by a tsunami of pleasure, in bliss I closed my eyes and remembered how Nastya first took me in her mouth three and a half weeks ago. It was exactly the morning after her birthday - we decided to play fighting games on the console. The prize was desire. Nastya always handled the gamepad better than me, so it was not difficult for her to win. But the desire shocked me. My sister said she would like to see me naked. Absolutely!

- Nastya, are you crazy? We are brother and sister!

- And what are you? Are you afraid to show? What you have there? - then sister smiled slyly.

"No, it's just... It's not right!"

-- What is wrong here? I'll just take a look! Compare with the boys from porn. They have quite impressive... And you? Are you ashamed, right? And her sister smiled again. Suddenly I felt an erection - even though the neckline of Nastya's T-shirt was not deep, it still made me stop looking. And her bare legs in miniature shorts... Then I realized that I was already cramped in sweatpants and, taking a deep breath, grabbed the elastic and pulled it down. The member flew out in front of the sister's face, like some kind of fairy-tale monster. The sly expression on her face was instantly replaced by amazement and interest.

- Oh you! Brother, I didn't even think that you had... such a... - Nastya simply could not find words.

- Which? - now it's my turn to smirk maliciously.

Instead of answering, Nastenka simply leaned forward and touched the penis with her hands. It was as if lightning had pierced me, in a daze I felt my legs become cottony and almost fell.

"Brother, you are such a coward!" - the girl smiled. "I bet you won't let me touch him with your tongue for anything, right?"

"I-I... tongue?" - stutter, I asked.

- Yeah... And even more so, you will not be allowed to give you a blowjob! Cowardly brother! - and my sister sarcastically showed me her tongue.

-- Uh... Blo-blo... What? I couldn't even say that sweet word. And then suddenly I realized that she was right - I'm a coward. But I don't want her to be right! Imagination helpfully threw up a picture - my little sister is standing in front of me on her knees and her lips are touching the trembling flesh. I trembled with the realization of how close it was, would she really decide? But... but I won't make up my mind... Fear and excitement struggled in me, and finally excitement won.

- Fima, I'm talking about a blowjob. Are you so nerdy that you don't even know the meaning of the word? This is when a girl does a good job to a guy... - my sister did not have time to finish the phrase when I suddenly took a step forward and the cock touched her lips. Everything around was covered with a fog of lust, I could hardly restrain myself from grabbing Nastenka by her pretty ears and slamming her penis with all my foolishness. The feel of her lips on his cock was just unbelievable.

At first, my sister wanted to push me away and even put her hands forward. But, realizing that in this case she would already be a coward, she lowered her hands back and even moved a little closer, passing the cock slightly deeper into her mouth. And then she made her lips into a tube and kissed me hard on the pommel. It's like I flew into space. Just one kiss, but what! The penis trembled from such treatment and suddenly began to fill Nastya's mouth with sperm... The sister was taken aback and did not think to squeeze her lips, as a result, everything flowed right onto her T-shirt.

- Fimaaa... - Nastenka exhaled, putting her hands under her chin, however, it was too late and white clots adorned the pink fabric of the T-shirt. - I... I was just joking...

"S-sorry...I...I didn't mean to..."

- Yes, right... I see what I wanted, - and then Nastenka suddenly smiled. Isn't she angry and offended? And then, as if to dispel all my doubts, my sister took a drop of sperm from her cheek with her finger and sent it to her mouth. - Mmm, delicious.

"R-really?" - I never thought about the taste of my own sperm. Then I wanted to do something that would clearly show both her and me that there was nothing reprehensible or wrong in what Nastya did. And that I wouldn't mind doing that all the time. I sat down next to her and began to lick my little sister's face. Literally like a dog. He licked his own sperm from Nastya's chin and neck, and then, finally emboldened, took with two fingers and what fell right in the neckline. It really was quite tasty - odorous, spicy and tart.

- Hey, where are you going? My sister tried to push me away. - Don't paw me!

- There... there was a little, - I showed her the sperm on my fingers, after which I licked it off. And we laughed after that, hugging each other. For some reason, it immediately became clear - this is not an isolated case, but the beginning of a completely new life, a life in which I don't need to stealthily spy on my sister and then masturbate under the covers, I don't need to imagine and fantasize, I don't need to worry and hope for something... Now I could just walk up and ask! Then I didn't know yet that Nastena would enjoy almost every blowjob and most often requests would come from her side...

And everything began to spin - I lowered my sister into my mouth several times every day, at the weekend it turned out at least ten, on weekdays less. Even at school, we found time and at breaks we closed ourselves in the pantry, where the cleaners kept mops and buckets, although we did not manage to get a copy of the key right away. I studied every millimeter of Nastya's body - every toe on her leg, every fold of her tender pussy, ass and everything else. But, oddly enough, the case has always been limited to fingers and tongue. It never even came close to vaginal or anal penetration - it was an absolute taboo, maybe we just didn't want extra difficulties, or maybe the blowjob delight was too strong and we didn't imagine what could surpass it. We also practiced cunnilingus, but for some reason much less often.

And now, after almost a month, I once again finished in my sister's mouth. Hot and thick sperm filled Nastenka with jerks, she tightly squeezed her lips and swallowed noisily, blushing her cheeks and shining with slobbering lips. With a champing sound, the girl took off her cock, opened her mouth contentedly, demonstrating that there was nothing there. And again looked at the penis. He did not even think to fall!

- Fim, why is he? - Nastenka moved the finger of my springy comrade. He perked up even more and now looked exactly at his little sister with his only eye.

"He just likes you too much!" I smiled and sat on the bed. Forgetting the precautions, we continued without even taking a break after the first time. This time, Nastya asked me to grab her by the hair and move her head, as if masturbating a cock with her mouth. I gladly agreed. Bliss washed over me again, and the room was filled with distinct blowjob sounds, much more pronounced than when Nastya was under the table.

"Do you mind if I cum on your face this time?" I whispered into her ear, loosening my grip a little. Nastya hummed approvingly. And, feeling the imminent finish, I joyfully left the hospitable mouth of my sister and began to carefully pour over the pretty face of my little eighteen-year-old oral princess. Nastya only managed to close her eyes, and whitish patterns were already full of whitish patterns on her face. Nose, cheeks, lips, both eyes were covered, even a little bit on the hair.

- Take a picture of you? I asked.

Nastya nodded. Sperm bubbled on her lips.

I tried to feel for the phone in my pants, which dangled from my ankles, but it was not there. Remembering that we handed over the phones "as a punishment", I pulled out a desk drawer - Nastya should have had an ancient pink "soap box" there, which, however, allowed me to take pictures in quite good quality. While I was looking for her there, my penis fell down in order - after all, he finished for the second time in a row. And at that moment the door of the room opened a second time!

12