If She Stayed

Story Info
Judy and Mike write an erotic strapon story together!
3.8k words
4.14
10.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story written by a couple who divorced unnecessarily. They got together several years later and shared what could have been.)

Mike says;

Both Judy and I got into female domination and bisexuality after our divorce playing with other people. Sharing our experiences we came up with an erotic scenario of my first time strapon anal losing my virginity to Judy. Both of us wrote the story laying together in bed naked on our iPad. We knew when the story was hot by my erections and Judy's wet pussy. I became her slave after this!

Judy says;

Sadly enough I did honor Mike's request; sucking his cock and spanking his bare ass for his birthday! I gave him a blowjob he would never forget then I blistered his butt as hard as I could before I left. Out of my own selfishness I had to end a past relationship behind Mike's back so we had to divorce.

A few years later I got a surprise call from Mike when we both were free and decided to meet up. We had quite a revealing conversation on the phone as we both divulged our participation in Femdom BDSM play experimenting in bisexual play. I agreed to meet Mike appropriately the first thing I did was take him over my lap spanking his bare ass hard. I knew his ass was mine!

Our Fantasy Story!

Mike says;

When I was 30 I boldly asked Judy to suck my cock and give me a birthday spanking. To my surprise she agreed sucking me off spitting the come over my bare ass cheeks and then spanking it off as hard as she could. I was overwhelmed with submissive feelings wondering what just shifted in our relationship. Leaving me squirming all over the bed painfully suffering from the spanking. Judy ran off to the store to buy me a birthday present. I decided just to lay there naked and recover from the spanking and wait for her to return. Truthfully Judy left me for good forcing me into a rough depressing divorce.

(This is both our fantasy if Judy stayed in the relationship! We were both in our 30's primed to experiment.)

No matter how I stroked my cock I couldn't get it up. About an hour later Judy returned with a big smile on her face holding a bag in her hands that said adult store. Dumping out the contents onto the bed Judy exposed all the toys including straps, paddles, restraints, along with a leather harness and dildo. I realized that my wife was serious about dominating me knowing by the end of the afternoon I would be a changed man.

Judy Says;

When I came back I knew I had to come clean confessing my secret sex life behind his back. Reminding him of all the times I had him go to the store or leave the apartment I told him that I was actually servicing high-end clients for money. I was actually working for my stepmother Jackie who sent over the clients and sometimes I would service them at her house. There was no way out of it and that I was basically her kept sex slave. I feared if Jackie met you would become enslaved as well. I told Mike that I was sorry and the only reason why I restricted intercourse because I needed my pussy clean of semen for my clients. I told Mike he was married to a high paid hooker withholding pleasures from him that are unimaginable. Judy confessed that she prefers pussy over cock and has been going to bed with women ever since we were married. I confessed that if I don't leave Mike's going to see unimaginable things what two women can do to each other.

Making Mike a deal I explained that I was considering divorcing him because he was too straight so if these toys made him too uncomfortable I implored him to tell me right away and I will leave. I insisted that in our relationship I required to bring my husband under submission through female domination admitting that this method was the only way I could control him. It made my pussy wet knowing I would have him completely submissive serving all my needs.

Mike told me truthfully he fantasized about me using all these things on him and was surprised I bought them. I had a big smile on my face telling Mike that my devious mind has ways of making his skin crawl and his nerve endings cry for relief when I lay the whip on him bare flesh. Holding up the dildo to Mike's face I pushed it into his mouth forcing him to suck it as I told Mike that I was going to fuck his virgin ass and turn him into my girlfriend. I also said that the dildo Mike was sucking was a close fit to the size of his own erection. I kiddingly promised that after a few months of fucking he will be able to take any size dildo I strap on.

Tossing all the toys back in the bag I stripped naked jumped up on the bed then straddled Mike's face. As I lowered my pussy to Mike's mouth I kiddingly said it's dinner time. I hated to leave him having trained him to please me with his mouth. I ground my pussy into his mouth labia lips wide open giving him maximum access to licking my vagina. As he ate my pussy I reached back and played with his cock massaging it hard again but not giving him any relief. Licking me to my first orgasm I told Mike that our lifestyle is going to change drastically so get ready for the wild ride. Settling back down on his mouth I demanded another orgasm. This time I rubbed my pussy up and down his mouth using it to stimulate my labia lips all the way to my clitoris. It didn't take long for me to have my second orgasm and this time I actually came all over Mike's face gushing my female fluids from his nose to his chin and down his cheeks. Getting off Mike's face I quickly started lapping up my female juices and then French kissed him sharing the tastes.

Mike says;

I told Judy that I knew she was doing things under the covers and possibly even hooking but she was so good at it I could never catch her. I thanked her for coming clean and telling me the truth. I admitted I was afraid she was going to get caught she told me that her mother-in-law was in with the police chief and had him by the balls. I confessed the thought of being a slave was a turn on and I knew she would do things in my body that were unimaginable. I told her I knew all about strap on play but never imagined that she wanted to give my ass a screwing. I told Judy that we should have a trail relationship with me being her slave and at the end of a time, I would kneel before her and make it a final commitment. Judy gave me a nasty smile and said let the trail begin.

I didn't know what Judy was up to as she rolled a condom with the reservoir end over my cock. Playfully Judy rolled me over on my belly and made me open my legs and started licking her way from the top of my crack down into my anus. Thankfully she took a shower with me already making sure my anus was squeaky clean. Being bisexual Judy enjoys some of the more adventurous sexual play such as analictus. Born with a long tongue Judy has strengthened her tongue as well as her abilities to curl it and change shape for oral sex purposes. While she was drilling my anus giving me much pleasure it reminded me of how she would teach me how to eat her own ass 69ing with me playing follow the tongue. I also have a long tongue and have done all of her exercises which are important for stimulating the anus. Getting tongue fucked by my wife was certainly a birthday treat I'll never forget. I have a sensitive anus and it was already making my cock get even harder. Judy kiddingly said once that she wished her tongue was long enough to reach my prostate gland.

Judy says;

Eating ass for me is an erotic way to expose my husband to oral sex. Mike becomes like putty beneath me as I tongue fuck him. It is all part of my plan to get him to submit to my erotic lesbian play. I know he loves it because every time I slide my tongue up his ass he comes. I am a lot more sexually experienced than him so I have much to share as long as he is open. I have desired to fuck his ass for a long time especially when he openly allowed me to finger his ass during milking him of his semen. I never shared my strapon experiences with both men and women so he has no idea that I'm not an amateur. Seeing Mike's willingness to experiment, I will open his ass to feelings he never imagined.

Mike says;

Judy had bought a purple vibrator that she called a prostate vibrator that could be put into my ass and stimulate my prostate. With my anus glistening with saliva she carefully pushed the vibrator into my anus then turned it on searching for my prostate. Judy kiddingly called this new vibrator her tongue extension. The large head of the vibe quickly found my prostate making my cock constantly drool pre-come as Judy surprised me with another form of pleasure for my birthday. Judy continued buzzing my prostate reminding me how much easier this is going to be milking me as opposed to her massaging me with her fingers up my butt.

The vibrator was causing so much pleasure I was up on all fours so that Judy could play with my cock at the same time. Judy was in the process of depriving me of fucking her pussy for my birthday slowly milking me once again of my precious semen. She carefully kneaded and stroked my cock keeping the condom secured to catch the flow of my come. The vibrator was definitely a lot more intense than her fingers up my ass and I was getting quite turned on hardly able to hold still rotating my hips rhythmically as her vibrator buzzed on. Judy is a sneaky demoness when it comes to stealing my semen from my body so I can no longer get it up. She was determined empty my supply of come for my birthday to keep me from bitching about fucking her.

Judy says;

I like talking dirty to Mike when he was about ready to come. I told him that he was taking to the vibrator like a duck to water and decided that since we were in bed and everything was available that I should fuck his ass next. Adding that taking his virginity on his 30th birthday would really be a big present. Just hearing that put Mike over the top and he started coming into the condom. As he ejaculated I kept buzzing his prostate making sure I got every last drop into the condom. Making Mike come definitely put him in a sub zone not understanding the sexual repercussions of role reversal anal sex.

Mike says;

With my ass nice and relaxed Judy carefully pulled out the vibrator then wrapped it in a wipe. Carefully she slid the condom off my cock saving all of my semen for an even nastier deed. Judy retrieved the harness and dildo telling me that fucking me for the first time on my birthday would be a treat for both of us. Kneeling in front of me as she strapped the harness around her waist then inserted the look alike dildo wiggling and stroking it as I turned red with embarrassment.

I asked Judy what size was it? She giggled saying 7" x 1 1/2" insertable with no balls and a base that fits snugly on her clitoral region. Judy giggled saying it's just big enough to let me know that I belong to her after I lost my virginity. Proudly stroking the dildo Judy masturbated it like a guy telling me she was going to give me a birthday I would never forget.

Judy and Mike;

Even though this was a fantasy of what could've happened both Judy and I were getting quite turned on. She continued hooking after she left me and I met some very dominant women that took good care of me as well. I lost my email Sherrie and was screwed by several women afterwards. We didn't want to orally please each other because we couldn't write the story but both of us by now were playing with ourselves getting quite hot. Judy promised that after we finish writing the story she was going to whip my ass and fuck it with an oversized dildo making me scream.

Judy says;

I knew Mike was fearful, intimidated, embarrassed and homophobic so I had to assure him that whatever happened we would both be fine. I pointed out the locked bedroom door so we were definitely alone. I explained we were married and what happens between two willing adults is our business. I looked Mike in the eyes asking if he had any objections having his wife take his virginity with a cock the same size as his? He stuttered embarrassed to say that he was actually excited that his own wife wanted to fuck his ass. I told Mike that's all I needed to hear. I reminded Mike that I was in other relationships where I practiced strapon sex with both men and women so he had no fears of my skills. I promised to go slow and give him an orgasmic experience.

Mike says;

Like an immature virgin I had no idea what it was going to feel like getting fucked in the ass by Judy. We both have watched BDSM videos with dominant women fucking guys with dildos who seemingly enjoyed it. While stroking her new cock Judy promised that she was going to teach me how to suck cock and take it in the ass just like a girl. Rubbing the head of the dildo back and forth over my lips she demanded that I open my mouth.

When I opened up she pushed the entire dildo all the way down my throat making it impossible to breathe. Judy then demanded permission to fuck my ass by raising my right hand. I raised my hand out of fear she would choke me giving her permission to fuck me for the first time. Fucking my mouth for several minutes she called me a lousy cocksucker and I was going to have to get lots of practice to get good at it.

Judy says;

Pushing several pillows under Mike's belly getting his ass the right height to fuck, I was eager to screw his ass. My husband was completely oblivious to the feelings he would be having both physically and psychologically losing his virginity. Taking the condom full of fresh semen I carefully poured it out all over the dildo telling Mike what a great natural lubricant it is spreading it all over. Moving behind Mike I started rubbing the sticky semen into his anus. My pussy got wet fondling his virgin anus that I was about to open up. Wanting to be a surprise I quickly pushed the head of the dildo into Mike's ass popping the head past his sphincter muscle giving him a quick stabbing pain which made his anus tighten down on the shaft of the dildo. By then it was too late I already pushed in the widest part of the dildo.

Mike finally realized that losing ones virginity is painful. In spite I slowly pushed the dildo all the way into his ass. The dildo made of silicone was supple like a real cock. Thankfully I used a dildo which was only a little bit larger than the vibrator. With the dildo buried in Mike's butt I reminded him that he had just lost his anal virginity and now he was going to feel what it's like to actually get fucked by a woman. I educated Mike that unlike his own limp cock which prematurely ejaculates, mine can last all afternoon until my hips get tired. Truthfully I told Mike he now had a hard cock the same size as his buried up his devirginized ass. Grinding away I told Mike he was long over due to feel what it is like being on the receiving end of a cock.

Mike says;

I felt rather embarrassed plugged with my first dildo lubricated with my own semen. Instead of fucking me right away Judy grabbed my hips and ground the dildo deep inside of me wiggling her own hips to get me used to having that "full" feeling. Everything was happening so fast I didn't even understand the importance of losing my virginity to my wife. I was experiencing for the first time what it felt like to get fucked being on the other side of a cock. My own cock was limp and useless after Judi robbed me of my semen for lube. For the first time I was being sexually penetrated instead of doing the penetration, actively fucked by my dominant wife.

When Judy started doing the familiar in and out I finally realized I was on the receiving end of her cock. The head of the dildo was bigger than the shaft that was definitely sliding back-and-forth across my prostate getting me quite turned on. Wanting to make an impression Judy started fucking me even harder slapping her luscious thighs against my spanked cheeks. I realized that this wasn't going to be a "Wham Bam thank you sir" fucking especially with Judy behind me who was in good shape and wanted to make sure I got the fuck of my life. Once my asshole relaxed Judy leaned forward while fucking me reminded me that this wasn't her first rodeo because she has fucked her ex-husband and her girlfriends in the ass so she knows what she's doing.

Like clockwork Judy pistoned the dildo not only in my ass but my very being. The feelings of being submissive, taken by my wife, who was not trying to cause me harm but giving me pleasure were taking over. This beautiful lady was fucking me as if the dildo was a real cock to give me a totally different sexual experience. I was actually getting another erection from all the excitement. Overcoming the pain of the initial impalement Judy's persistence in giving me pleasure has brought me into a new horizon of pleasure. Gaining my confidence Judy was proving her cockswomanship showing off her hidden arts of femdom sexuality. With all of her sexual energies Judy continued fucking my ass gliding the head of the dildo back-and-forth massaging my prostate giving me much pleasure.

Crying out at first in fear of the unknown, Judy transformed this experience into an exciting erotic experience. Plunging the dildo all the way inside of me Judy took a break giving me a reach around finding that I was getting another erection. I had stopped fighting the fucking, fearfully crying out, and had just started enjoying getting fucked by my wife. I looked over my shoulder telling Judy that I can't believe I was actually enjoying getting fucked in the ass. Playing with my erection Judy giggled telling me that my cock is already telling her I was enjoying it. Thinking she was finished I tried getting up but Judy forcibly pushed me back down over the pillows telling me to relax because she was just getting started.

Judy says;

Rotating my "cock" deep in Mike's ass with my hips, I reminded Mike that my cock stays hard all afternoon and I was going to make sure that this fuck was going to be remembered for a long time. Pulling the dildo out so only the head remained inside I slimed a sticky lube all over the shaft and the crack of his ass lubing up for another round. I slipped a vibrating magic bullet next to my clit to give myself some pleasure while I continued fucking Mike. Ordering Mike to arch his back so that I could fuck him in a better position Mike slowly pushed up into the dildo so that I could fuck him with the entire 7 inches. Shoving another pillow under his belly to make sure he was in the best position for fucking I told Mike that all he had to do was lay there, keep his legs open, and enjoy the ride.

Mike says;

My mind was going through all kinds of things, even wondering that because I was enjoying getting fucked was I a closet gay person? I remembered what Judy told me right before she pushed the dildo up my ass that whatever happens between a married couple in the bedroom is between us promising that losing my anal cherry to her will make her even more proud of me. Forbidden to touch my cock all I could do was concentrate on the dildo going in and out of my ass stimulating my prostate and at the same time Judy was going even faster working hard to give herself an orgasm. The lubricant she was now using was an extra glide enabling her to move faster slapping her thighs against my ass cheeks giving more stimulation to her clitoris. My only fear was Judy sharing this experience with others. With a twist of my nuts we both were sharing on Literotica with all the readers that Judy fucked me both ways.

Judy says;

My instincts were right about Mike as I had him willingly beneath me taking it in the ass basically with a dildo the same size of his own cock. I was sick of his complaining about not getting laid. I abhorred his constant recital about me not fulfilling my marital vows. Now he was going to get fucked by my cock, my way, up his tight ass. I can keep him milked and have my own orgasm banging his ass coming from the vibe at the back of the dildo. I will teach Mike to respect my nasty forms of discipline to keep him on his best behavior. Oh my God I'm going to come!

12