If You Go Down to the Woods Today

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put on some comfortable jeans and a T-shirt and headed back into the bathroom just as Kitty had got into her stride with howling.

She sat bolt upright and blushed, suddenly feeling self-conscious not only of howling with such abandon, but also for the fact that she was stark naked in a bath in front of somebody else, especially somebody who was so clearly a man when she still felt herself to be practically a child.

He picked up a flannel and started to rub it soothingly over her back. "Shh, it's okay. Lie back again, Kitty. Let Daddy get you all nice and clean." He put his hand on the front of her shoulders, slowly pressing until she was lying back against the bath pillow. "That's right. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

She squirmed shyly. "Oh but...b-but I'm all" she broke off so that she could whisper the word "n-naked!"

He laughed. "Why of course you are, silly! Weren't we just saying that it would be pretty crazy to have a b*bble bath in your clothes!"

She made a face but nodded, feeling kind of grateful for the b*bbles and the way they were hiding her.

James started to slowly rub the flannel over her little body. He started with her face, rinsing off the alcohol rub he'd used to remove the makeup before moving slowly down her neck. He then swept his hand sideways, carefully washing each arm in turn all the way down to her fingertips.

She giggled. "You don't need to clean my hands so thoroughly - I'm not that much of a mucky pup!"

He smiled. "Oh, is that so?" He put his hands beneath the water, tickling her tummy until she was squealing and squirming.

"Oh! No fair!" She cupped some water in her hands and, without thinking about the practicalities of it, threw it playfully towards him. He dodged and it landed on the floor with a wet thud. She looked up at the man horrified but he was just grinning down at her.

"Two can play at that game!" Cupping his larger hands he scooped up a handful of water and held it over her head. But rather than tip it over her he tossed the water onto the floor as well.

"Oh!" Kitty leaned almost fully out of the bath in horror, in that moment oblivious to everything but the spillage.

The man chuckled. "It's only water - look, it's easily cleaned up. Unlike a certain somebody I know." He tossed a small towel onto the floor to soak up the excess water before returning to her with the flannel.

With gentle movements he rubbed the flannel over her back. "Relax, Kitty - this should feel good." He slowly brought the flannel around to her now exposed chest and began to massage her breasts with it.

She whimpered softly as she felt her nipples perking up at the touch. She squirmed in self-conscious arousal.

He smiled and continued the flannel down to her legs, pulling each slightly out of the water as he worked his way all the way down to her ticklish toes.

She watched as though mesmerised, unable to look away as the man bathed her in a way that felt different to anything she had ever experienced before. While the bathroom lighting was nothing out of the ordinary, if she had been asked right then she'd have sworn blind it was full of fairy lights and candles it felt so magical.

The man pressed his hand against her shoulder again. This time she didn't try to resist lying back.

She seemed lost in a state of reverie as he gently washed her hair and massaged her scalp.

He put down the soapy flannel and lightly slid his hands down her wet body. "There's one zone I still haven't made sure is nice and clean." His fingers lightly tickled her pubic hair.

Kitty gasped lightly and looked up at him in slight alarm.

He petted her damp hair with his other hand. "Shh, this will feel good, I promise."

He moved his fingers a little lower, gently rubbing just above her clit as she squirmed in confused pleasure.

"But-" She looked up at him with wide eyes, clearly desperately trying to communicate something, but not yet having the words to express her feelings.

He smiled and pulled her up out of the water and into a wet hug, wrapping a towel around her as he hugged her to himself. "You've not done this before? That's okay. Daddy knows what he's doing."

He carried her through to his bedroom, setting her on her feet to towel her dry as she continued to squirm nervously.

He petted her head. "Would you like me to touch you like that again?"

She sucked in a self-conscious breath but nodded. It was difficult not to want more of something that felt so good, but it was also a very frightening unknown.

He smiled. "But first, I have something that will help you. Arms up."

She unthinkingly obeyed, only latterly realising how exposed it left her. But before she had any time to react to that realisation he had pulled one of his large T-shirts over her head. On her it almost came down to her knees.

She looked down and giggled. "It's almost like a dress!"

He smiled. "It is, is it? But this is a magic dress. If you ever want something to stop you can curl up inside of it and hide and everything will pause."

"Oho!" She crouched down to the floor, curious to test the concept. Sure enough she was able to curl up fully inside the large top. She giggled and stood back up again. "I like it!"

He held out his hand for hers. She took it nervously. He squeezed his fingers around her little hand reassuringly. "It's okay, it's just you and me - your friendly neighbourhood werewolf. Hooowl!"

"Hooowl!" She blushed self-consciously to realise she had joined him in howling without thinking.

He ruffled her damp hair. "No - that was good! Why would a werewolf mind if a cute little Kitty pup joined in with his howling?" He pulled gently on her hand to guide her to the bed.

She crawled up onto the bed, uncertain as to quite what to do.

He smiled and stroked her cheek. "Lie back for me, cutie."

She did as she was told, feeling even more grateful for the oversized covering she now wore. "Your bed's really big!"

He laughed and lay down next to her. "That's because I'm really big! But not scary - not even on Halloween." So saying, he started to tickle her again until she was curled into a giggling ball up against him.

He slowed his fingers and started to stroke his hands lightly over her chest through the fabric of the top.

The girl sighed softly, her back arching a little at the sensation.

He moved his hands a little lower, working his way slowly but deliberately back down to her pussy.

When his fingers touched her pussy again she jerked like she had been shocked, but it was like no shock she had ever known. She looked up at the man in confusion.

"Shh, it's okay. You're just not used to anybody touching you there." He continued to gently stroke his fingers over her pussy.

While she couldn't help but jump and flinch, there was something addictively relaxing about the sensation, and after a little while she found herself unable to help but settle down to it.

He smiled. "Good girl." Keeping one hand rubbing close to her clit, his other started to gently stroke over her inner labia. They parted to his fingers like the petals of a flower. "This is starting to feel good, hey? Different, but good?"

"Yes, different but- ooh!" She squirmed her legs against the bed but didn't try to stop him.

Using her own wetness he started to stroke along her lower lips. He smiled down at her as he continued down, now slowly slipping a lubricated finger a little way into her wetness.

At first she didn't understand what was happening - the finger felt almost ticklishly good but in a way she had never quite experienced before. It felt deeper somehow. Like it was stimulating parts of her that she had never known existed.

He continued to rub her as his fingertip explored her entrance, settling her squirming body into a state of slightly spacey bliss with the deep feeling of pleasure his fingers were bringing.

She found her thoughts starting to blank and her legs falling apart wider as her body warmed up to the tantalising touch. Her hips started to squirm in time to his fingers. "Mm, what are you doing down there that feels so good?!"

He laughed. "Oh - this is just the warm-up!" He moved so that his head was between her legs and slowly leant forwards to lick where he had been rubbing.

She jumped and flinched nervously, as though uncertain whether it was tongue or teeth that she would be getting, but as his tongue continued to pleasurably lap over her pussy she found herself starting to settle down again.

It was a really peculiar sensation - wet and firm but his deft tongue so adept at finding all the ways to lick that just felt good.

Just as she didn't think it could get any better, his lips found her clit and gently sucked it up, swirling his tongue over it like it was a delicate treat.

She almost squealed, her toes curling as her hands gripped the bedsheets. "Oh but I-"

He moved his mouth lower, his tongue now gently pressing at her entrance.

Her slick flesh swiftly yielded and she found herself arching her back at the teasing feeling of his tongue inside of her. But while it felt good it also felt like it wasn't enough. Like she wanted more. She found her hands going to his head, desperately trying to press his tongue ever deeper inside her.

He laughed fondly and lifted his head. "Cutie!" He bopped her nose. "I think you might be ready for something more than my tongue!"

She shook her head. "Oh but please, that felt sooo good! Can't you do some more of that?"

He stroked her cheek. "I could. Or I could help you experience something longer, thicker and altogether far more satisfying."

She gasped, her mind suddenly registering what he meant. She considered hiding inside the magic top for half a second, terrified of the unknown, but even the most scary things hadn't felt as scary with James by her side. She therefore found herself nervously nodding her head. "I-if that's okay?"

He took her hand in his and squeezed it. "It would make this werewolf howl in joy!"

Her eyes lit up with excitement but then she shyly looked away. "I'd really like to have the sex with you. But, b-but I-"

He put a finger softly to her lips. "All you have to do is lie back and enjoy."

She nodded uncertainly, suddenly not feeling even slightly relaxed.

He rubbed his hands soothingly over her body through the oversized top. "Do you want to see what I would like to put inside you?"

She blushed but nodded her head, biting at her thumb as she looked anxiously up at the man.

He smiled and pulled off his top.

She whimpered and moved back against the headboard, once again struck by how manly James was and how out of her depth and inexperienced she felt.

He lay down beside her and eased off his jeans so that he was just in a pair of boxer briefs.

Kitty squirmed as she recognised the meaning of the distinctive bulge that was currently pressing against the tight fabric like it was about to break free. "Can I...um, can I touch it?"

He nodded. "Of course!"

She tentatively reached out and started to stroke the tented fabric. At first she was nervous, but then her curiosity got the better of her and she found herself moving her fingers more boldly as the soft, cotton fabric made it feel like a less intimidating thing to touch.

The man rolled onto his back. "Here - let me help you out a little." He slowly removed his underwear, his penis now standing proudly to attention.

Kitty gave a little gasp, her hands hesitating to touch his bare flesh. But with the man's help her fingers found their way back to his cock.

At first her touch was feather light, but then it got more bold as she found herself enjoying the way that the man clearly liked the touch of her hands. It made her want to rub more...and more and more and more!

He chuckled and stilled her hands. "Hang on a second! If you want to do that we need to find you some lubrication!"

"Oh!" She looked down at her hands and then, with a spark of inspiration, licked her palms. "Ooh, like this?"

He laughed. "Yeah - that'd work! But this might be easier." He grabbed a bottle of lubricant from the bedside table and squirted a little into her hands.

Bouncing in excitement at having found a new thing to try, she moved to kneel between his legs and started to rub with more purpose. She found she really liked the way her lubricated hands slid up and down his shaft. It felt much more fun!

As she got more enthusiastic he laughed and held up his hand to slow her. "Woah - slow down a little! Keep that up and it'll be a little while before I can show you how much more satisfying this will be inside you than my tongue." As he spoke he rolled her onto her back so that he was straddling her petite body.

His cock was still shiny from the lubricant on Kitty's fingers. Holding his cock in his hand he slowly rubbed his cock-tip over her pussy.

She breathed a shuddered sigh. Her brain and body were trying but failing to process what was about to happen to her and she was finding it hard to worry any more - it all kept feeling too good to be able to fear it.

He continued to rub her until her body started to relax down. "Okay. Now, at first this might hurt a little so I want you to count to ten for me. Do you think you can do that?"

"What do you mean it might hurrr-OOOWW!" She howled louder than any werewolf as the man suddenly thrust his cock deep inside her, breaking through all her internal resistance until his cock was deep inside her virgin pussy.

"Shh - remember what I said? Close your eyes and count to ten. The pain will fade really soon and then it will just feel good."

She pounded her fists on the bed. "OW!! Oh but it hurts! Is this how it's supposed to feel? Surely this isn't right!"

"Shh. Count for me, cutie."

"One! Ow!! One two three! Three-four-five-six! Svvvnooh!...EITNINTEN!" Her words got quicker and more jumbled, but as she reached the end she found it no longer felt as terrifying or painful as it had at the start.

He started to slowly slide his cock in and out of her pussy. "Good girl. Starting to feel better?"

"Mm." She cooed the word. Panting a little as she started to acclimatise to the feeling of being spread so wide and filled so deep. She still hurt a little from the initial insertion, but the painful sensation was quickly being overwhelmed by how good everything now felt. It was like there was a spreading warmth inside of her pussy, and she really liked it.

He continued to slowly rock his cock in and out of her, smiling down at her as she lay flat out on her back in front of him, her body looking all the smaller for the oversized shirt of his that she was wearing. "Good girl. Do you like that?"

She moaned softly and nodded. "Mm. It's like a...well, a kind of naughty massage!"

He laughed. "I'm glad you like it! Although it's not naughty to have sex you know. It's good and right to want sex and to have sex when you want it - if they want it, too. It only feels naughty because for a long time your pussy has been treated like this naughty region that needs to be kept hidden." As he spoke he continued to slowly slide his cock in and out of her pussy, feeling her pussy start to juice up and help with the lubrication as his cock stimulated regions that before tonight she probably hadn't realised were even there to be stimulated.

He smiled. "This little pussy right here and all her fun features" he reached down to rub her clit with his thumb "are being used exactly as they were meant to be."

Kitty wriggled and moaned at added sensations. "Oh! Oh but that's almost- but it's like I need- oh!!"

He smiled and leaned forwards, putting his weight on his hands. "Is your clit not quite doing it for you right now? That's because it goes way deeper than you think. And now that it's been stimulated internally a little bit, it's hungry for more." He started to thrust into her harder and faster, watching the girl as she panted and moaned beneath him.

Her face was now an unfiltered picture of pleasure as she experienced such overwhelmingly powerful sensations that she couldn't even register the thought to feel self-conscious. "Oh! Oh!"

The bed creaked a little as he went faster still, his balls slapping into her as with each thrust he buried himself deep, deep inside her. "Mm, that's right - it feels so good. Doesn't this feel good?"

She moaned louder as he now started to urgently slam his cock inside of her, feeling an orgasm building like none she had ever experienced before. She had discovered self-pleasure as a teenager but it had felt like a naughty pleasure and so was only something she had done occasionally. She was quickly realising it was also something she had never explored the true potential of. She'd never moaned like this before, and she'd not even cum yet!

James continued to thrust hard and fast inside her, his cock easily lubricated by her pussy. He could see just how close to the edge she now was as her body tensed and her breathing got fast and shallow.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna- oh! Oh please! OOOHH!" She squealed almost animalistically as she suddenly jerked forwards, her body convulsing as her pussy clenched hard around the man's cock, squeezing is so hard that surely he'd have the imprint of her pussy lips around the base of his cock for a week.

He nodded. "Good girl, that's right - cum for me." He slid his hands to her tits, groping them firmly beneath her top as she squealed out her pleasure.

As she collapsed back down onto the bed he slowly thrust into her a few more times before gently sliding himself out of her pussy. It had taken everything in him not to cum when she had, but he had more self-control than to cum without warning. He wasn't going to spoil her first experience of sex with the fear she might get knocked up.

As she gained her breath back it was like a different side of her had been awoken. Grunting a little with that same almost animalistic passion she had had when she came, she assertively rolled the man onto his back and, without hesitation, started to hungrily suck at his cock. It was like all her self-conscious safeguards were off and what was left was the inner slut that she had hidden away for so long, even from herself.

She gripped the base of his cock and dove down harder, half choking herself on it but not stopping even as she spluttered. It was like she was driven by a primal need to please the man who had pleased her.

Taking her newfound primal side in his stride, James twisted her hair up into his hand, helping guide her as she bobbed up and down his cock.

She whimpered slightly at the realisation that James was now controlling her actions, but it only spurred her on more, every ounce of her body still craving to satisfy him completely.

With such an eager slut sucking on his cock the man quickly found himself on the edge of orgasm again, and this time he felt no duty to resist it. Instead he grabbed her head and pressed her down as deep on his cock as she could go and held her there.

Kitty started to gag a little as his cock-tip pressed against the back of her throat, but this only stimulated the man more. Suddenly his cock started to spurt cum straight down her throat. She spluttered, but there was nothing she could do but stay still and swallow as he used her like the cock-sleeve she had briefly become.

He kept her there for a second or two longer before loosening his grip on her hair and pulling her up so that she could swallow properly and catch her breath, his cock still twitching.

Panting a little she found herself unwilling to pull completely off his cock, instead sucking and licking it clean. She could taste her pussy on him. She had only ever tried tasting herself once and it had thoroughly freaked her out to try it, but now she found it made her happy - to taste the proof that he had plunged his cock into her cunt and then had cum from it.