If You Have To... Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom starts to accept she is also helping herself.
10.7k words
4.69
102.7k
154

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for feedback everyone, apologies for perspective issues. I had a bunch of shorter stories I pieced together from my own experiences written down, I wanted to add with a maternal Mom/Son flavor chucked in - I didn't realize I could not edit once published - that's on me. I'm new here!

Hope you're enjoying... Pt4 is coming real soon too, I've found it's been really easy to write as it gets my juices going, hopefully it does for you too :)

________________________________________________________

Eve could safely say that she was now in a fully committed sexual 'support' relationship with her son.

It had been several weeks since Eve started helping her son reach orgasm after events from the fateful camping trip, she kept telling herself its just a motherly act. She's only helping, her son needed it.

They have set an agreement, whereby Eve helps jerk him off with her hands until he reached orgasm. Both Eve and James were conscious of the isolated mishaps but that had not occurred for weeks that broke those rules, but they had managed to have no issues for several weeks.

After each session, Eve would continue to find herself entranced with her son's cum. Unable to stop herself focusing on the texture, consistency and marveling at the quantity. She found she was able to manage and control any of her urges though.

James has been relieved by his mother consistently for several weeks though, with no mistakes or crossing of lines.

________________________________________________________

Eve sat in her bed watching a movie, it was nearly 7:30. Her husband had a Friday after work event so would likely not be back til late.

She put herself to bed to avoid what she knew would likely have to do with her son, something that had now become a routine every other night.

Tonight was her night for herself, she had showered already and was in bed dressed in her floral nightie. Her nightie was nice, covered most of everything important, slightly sexy semi see-through material to silken breast cups, it flows loosely ending about 6 inches below her waist. It at-least stopped her butt from spilling out, mostly.

She knew her son would be playing games in his room again til late so she decided she would take some time for herself as she lay under the covers.

Eve leaned over to the bedside table to retrieve her little toy. It was a small 3.5inch vibrator, designed to be fully waterproof. Her husband bought it for her ages ago and rarely used it. That is until these sessions with her son started, now she found her libido kicked into overdrive and she was desperate to satiate her cravings, before they spilled over with her son.

She reconciled in her mind the recent activities with her son, because she had not been pleasuring herself during or after it was therefor not directly 'cheating'. Although there had already been times at one point, she was getting fuzzy with the rules and she knew it.

She flicked on her vibrator, appreciating how quiet it was as she prepared herself, she knew she'd be wet already after thinking about everything with James. Eve quickly slipped it inside herself, she pushed it in all the way knowing she could easily fit the entire device inside herself as it was intended. She appreciated it came with a little strap to pull it out when done so you don't leave anything behind. She enjoyed doing that, it let her use her hands to feel rub allover herself, she was not lacking any moisture lately, she couldn't stop herself as she moved to her clit.

After about 5 minutes, she heard a faint not at the door.

"Mom, can I come in?" James asked.

Before she could respond her son was opening the door. She was mostly under the covers so did not take a lot of moving to hide what she was doing. Her son was none the wiser.

"What do you want James?" She asked.

"Umm, I'm kind of really struggling at the moment, could you possibly help out?" James asked.

She had already helped James recently she thought, this was her time.

"You know we normally do it every couple of nights, but you had to skip last night, and Wednesday was our off night so I'm really backed up" James continued

She thought it through in her head, counting the days. They're starting to blur together as she realized she's losing track. He was right she remembered, she was going to come by his room later when his dad fell asleep, but she also fell asleep.

"Oh honey I'm sorry, but I can't tonight either.." She tried to explain as she felt her pussy tingling from her vibrator.

"C'mon Mom, Dad wont be back for a while, it wont take long after 3 days." He reasoned.

She was finding herself getting horny at the neediness and cravings from her Son, her vibrator was lodged inside her buzzing away happily, as James was none the wiser. She thought she was going to tip herself over the edge right now, in front of him.

She thought for a moment and agreed. "OK honey, I'll come to your room in a minute" She resigned.

"No its OK, we can just do it here, I brought the tissues..." He said grinning.

Her son slipped his pants off with ease, whilst he placed the tissues on the bed.

The routine was definitely rubbing off on her son, she realized. This was almost too automatic now as he sat down next to her on the bed. Eve found herself starting to sit up, revealing the top of her nightie as her cleavage was spilling out.

"Wow..." James said, fixated on the top of his Mom's chest.

"Close your eyes please"

Begrudgingly, James complied as she moved to take his cock in her hand.

As Eve took her Son's cock in her hand it slipped immediately, nicely coated in her own juices. She had just rubbed her pussy juice all over her sons cock.

"Ooh my god Mom, that feels great, why is your hand wet?" James expressed, with closed eyes still.

Eve panicked as she tried to this of an excuse, "It's spit... I used some spit on my hands to speed this up.." She blurted out.

"...it feels really nice." James relented, eyes still closed.

Eve continued to pleasure her son, whilst secretly she was pleasuring herself. The thrill was high, but the shame was creeping up on her. She secretly moved to remove her vibrator with her other hand as she crept down her body, she located the strap and began to pull it gently, as she felt it give way.

The strap had come loose, and the vibrator was free inside her.

She knew she could get it out without too much difficulty, but she had to be careful as to not let her son in on what was happening. She continued she rubbing her son as his precum had started to replace her own juices while she worked.

She moved her fingers too position of her entrance and slowly slid inside. She caught herself off guard and let out a little moan, there's no way her son didn't hear she thought.

"You OK Mom?" James asked.

"Yes I'm fine, keep your eyes closed this wont take long" She replied.

She proceeded to hunting for the vibrator, she realized her pussy was taking it in deeper as it contracted, she found herself just massaging her opening with her two fingers.

The pleasure was getting unbearable and it was ruining her rhythm with her other hand. "Mom, you OK, its going a bit wonky and you're clenching a little" James said.

"Yes I'm fine" she said, as she tried to do both tasks unsuccessfully.

She found her fingers almost completely inside of her as she fumbled the vibrator in her fingers, sending it slightly further than she intended. It felt amazing but she started to panic a little, her fingers were tantalizing her as they searched, she was really close.

"Hey Mom, its OK you can stop..." James said suddenly, "I can finish myself off if you want to do just do yourself"

Eve was caught off guard by her son's comment, she clearly failed miserably at keeping her secret, "I'm sorry Son, you came in at a bad time and I was trying to stop and-" Eve explained

"Mom it's fine, want you to sort yourself out, please do it with me, I'll sit here with my eyes closed." James said.

Eve was in a bind, she found her hands keep moving as she pulled her other hand back.

"Just 5 minutes is all I need, it's harmless enough" She thought, as that alone started to stir Eve up, she didn't respond as she released her son's cock. Her body was on fire as she looked over at her sons cock

She quietly put her hand under the covers and back into position on herself, as her finger connected she noticed it was slick with her son's pre-cum, increasing the pleasure immeasurably. James took the hint, he could only guess that his Mom was starting and started to jerk himself softly.

"Mom... I'm gonna cum..." James announced

Eve listened to her son as felt herself cumming, and let out a soft moan and opened her eyes, just in time to see her son begin to ejaculate. Eve could not help watch as James was drenching the the tissues. He had his eyes closed, as Eve watched him end up mostly just cumming on his hands and it dripped onto his lap. Eve smiled as clearly she was not the only one who had issues dealing with his ejaculation.

Eve was focused on herself now, as her orgasm continued to wash over her. She sat there for a moment breathing while she looked at her son. She felt her pussy start to contract, and a weird sensation followed, as she felt her vibrator being moved into her. Her pussy was pulling it in deeper on it's own. She quickly moved her fingers inside herself, noticing how tight she was as her pussy gripped at her fingers. She panicked as realized she could not get her device out of her. Worry crept in as she thought about going to have to go to the hospital, she'd probably die of embarrassment.

She continued to try in vain again to retrieve the toy as she let out a grunt in defeat.

"What's the matter Mom?" James asked worryingly.

"Uhm.. Its OK" Eve responded.

"What's wrong...?" he asked

"Well... slight problem, I may have lost my toy" Eve tried to laugh it off, whilst her pussy was still having contractions

"What in the bed?" James responded.

"No.. not quite. Inside me." Eve reiterated.

James had no idea that the toy was buzzing away merrily inside his mother as she lay there trying to explain to him.

Eve had not really had time to process this current situation, she just came in-front of her son as he masturbated next to her, whilst she is explaining that she has a vibrator stuck inside her.

"What!? What do you mean?!" Said James slightly confused.

Eve had to laugh at his reaction, she forgot he was still young and inexperienced, she appreciated the concern.

"Well its not a huge... uh... deal right now, its just going to... uhhh... be awkward to get out." Eve breathed through her pleasure, "I might need to go to the hospital and get help... uhh... retrieving it. Not that I want to spend my night at the ER." Eve continued to explain through waves of pleasure.

She thought about the fact it was still on, fresh and full of battery. Chances are she was going to be feeling this effect for hours, she did not like the idea of that.

"Can I help?" he asked.

"Uhh... Son, I don't think so..." Eve responded

"Its OK I'm happy to help, I helped you with your ankle..." James said confidently

"I think this is a little bit, uh... different..." Eve retorted softly.

Eve was contemplating, its true that his longer fingers might be better, also she could hold herself a bit open to allow him deeper... her thoughts stuck in her head at what she was saying.

"Spread myself in front of my son.. then let him son finger me...?" She thought, as her pussy tingled in response, not just from the vibrator this time.

She reasoned with herself that it was medical and would be like a gynecological visit, she's let other doctors feel around in there, its basically the same thing... she told herself.

"Ok... you can try to help me, but you can't look." Eve relented

Her son sprang into action without any hesitation, "What do I need to do?" James asked eagerly.

"OK so umm... basically there's a vibrator inside me, its kind of round, silicon, small toy... My err... muscles have contracted on it and pulled it in... so its stuck" she explained awkwardly.

Eve could tell this affected her son, as he heard the words coming out of her mouth. But he took it seriously and focused on the task.

"I need you to go simply in and kind of feel around, once you get it kind of pull it out. I'll hold my leg up which should let you reach it." She said, "Remember no looking... this isn't something a son should see of his mother... or do, ever..." Eve continued.

Eve got herself into position and pulled her leg up to her body, knowing this would give better and deeper access. She tried again herself like this quickly, noticing she was definitely reaching deeper but figured that she needed another 1/3 of an inch or so and pulled her fingers out.

"OK I'm ready, just go slowly" she said.

Her son was fumbling around, moving slowly down her leg towards her ass, she was getting excited at his lack of skill.

"That's my leg, move to the left more and do-." As she was explaining he sons hand grazed her clit, sending a shock through her body and she let out a gasp.

"Oh wow its so warm, and wet..." James exclaimed.

"Go a bit lower..." Eve said as she grabbed her sons hand to guide him.

She was now holding her sons hand on her vagina, guiding him to her entrance. Eve wondered if this was the first time he had touched a vagina, and it was his own mothers.

"Push gently there with your finger, you should find a hooo-" as Eve was explaining her Son pushed in with his finger.

Eve could not believe what was happening, this sensation was too much.

"Wow, this feels amazing Mom. You feel so amazing inside!" James said.

She looked to see his face, smiling from ear to ear as he stared intently at the bed, facing the mound under a blanket that was my knee.

"Gah... Uh.. Can.. you.. uh Feel it?" she gasped out.

"I think so, I can't really grab it... I think I need to have a quick look" James said, quickly ripping down the blanket.

"Noo!" Eve shouted, a s she tried to stop him.

It was too little and too late... The cold air from the room hit her exposed body. She quickly closed her legs and tried to cover her vagina with her hand. Her son's hand was now pinned under her butt with his finger firmly inside her.

Her body was on display for her son. James hopped onto the bed and shuffled around, positioning himself closer to his mothers leg. He took a moment for himself, as he could not believe how he was seeing his mother.

"Mom please, we have gotta do this to help you." James reassured her, as he started gently wiggled his fingers inside to spread his mother slightly.

Eve felt her body reacting to her son's toying, she was enjoying it, but she needed to hurry this up. She pulled her hands away and covered her face, the shame creeping over her.

Eve had already come this far, her son's finger was already inside her, what would it change if he saw everything at this point. She spread her legs again for her son, revealing to him everything. She removed her hands from her face and looked down to see her son gleefully waiting at the entrance between her legs.

"Mom I could feel it but I couldn't see it, can you turn the light a bit brighter?"

Eve sighed and flicked the highest setting on the bedside lamp, a bright light now filled the room and she was exposed to her son. James remarked at her soft, white flesh, her vagina, her thighs, the slight amount of maintained pubic hair, all in front of him. James could not take his eyes off his mother.

She sighed, wanting to get this over with and moved her hand down to resume her previous position, lifting her leg to her body, she could not help but think how degrading it felt. She was completely exposing her pussy and asshole as she pushed it upwards towards her son even more. He kept his finger firmly planted inside, as she worked upwards, almost encouraging her son more at this point. This was the greatest mixture of pleasure and shame she had experienced.

James gently inserted his second finger inside his mother again without any instruction. She flinched feeling it slip inside her again, as her son started to search, she realized her son was now fingering her, and conceded she was enjoying it.

"I can feel the toy, but how I'm not sure how I'm supposed to grab it?" James announced after fumbling around with it for a bit.

"You need to use like two fingers and make a tweezer kind of motion I guess" She tried to explain as she showed him with her fingers.

He son nodded in comprehension and set to task, as he widened his two fingers inside his mother. Eve let out a satisfied moan. Her son continued foraging for the toy without success. All the while Eve was finding her son's fingers to be absolutely magical.

"Mom could you maybe spread yourself a little, maybe if I can try see it, it will help." James asked.

Eve couldn't believe what she was hearing, but found herself complying, moving her left hand to the other side of her pussy and gently pulled herself apart. Her son moved in closer as she could feel his breath on her most private bits. The thought alone was too much.

Her son went back to task, "Sorry Mom, it's really slippery I'm trying to grab it!" he said.

"I think I need to quickly wipe off all of my cum on my fingers, its making it harder to grab" James said trying to be helpful.

The words rang out in her head, she had literally just watched her son cum all over his hands. He has then proceeded to put them inside her pussy without thinking. The thought was too much for Eve, and found herself almost cumming at the thought.

"Wow Mom, you're getting really tight is everything OK?" James asked.

She let the words ring out as she slowly came back to reality of once again having her own son's cum inside of her.

"Got it!" James yelled, as Eve felt the toy coming out with a as her son pulled it. As it slid out of her she felt herself cumming, giving her son a full view of her pussy twitching uncontrollably. As she felt the relief of that situation was now over as her body started to settle.

She looked down at herself and the shameful position, her legs spread, leg up against her body. Her son fixated on her pussy that she was presenting herself to him, her teenage son. She look at his hands as it held the vibrator and no doubt that recognizable thick cum covering the rest of his hand, whilst his two fingers were clean. Her mind leapt back to the thought of it once again being inside her. No doubt her son knew how sperm and pregnancy all works, but clearly his lack of experience didn't put it together that its bad to finger a girl with cum everywhere.

Eve didn't mention anything as she went to relax her leg down, her son stopped her and kept looking.

"Hey Mom... When your pussy started twitching, was that you cumming?" He asked.

Eve didn't know how to respond as she felt embarrassed, and hot.

"Don't you understand this is not something a mother should be experiencing from her son!" She snapped at her son, as she forced realization some realization on herself.

"Please get out, now!" Eve demanded, pushing her son away.

James left quickly to not further upset his mother, grabbing his stuff as he left. Eve sat there for a moment in silence, before she cleaned up the room so her husband wouldn't suspect anything and sprayed some perfume to cover any scents.

Eve had a disturbed sleep that night. Her husband woke her when got back around 11:30pm, she had pretended to sleep through his noise and hopping into bed, not that he had tried to disturb her at all.

Eve had awoken multiple times throughout the night, she was mad at herself and replayed the missteps leading to her son doing this to her, and how she had ended up with the situation of pleasuring her own son in the first place. Lines were getting crossed easily and she was stressing herself.