If You Have To... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Mom..." James said excitedly as his mind raced, watching his mother slowly bend over in front of him, his eyes fixated onto her pussy.

A wicked thought crept across his mind, as he slowly pulled his phone out of his pocket and opened up the camera to start filming. All of his attention focused on his mother's pussy, knowing it was full of his cum.

He slowly placed his left hand onto her butt, stroking it gently. Eve flinched as her son's hand grabbed her butt, the feeling of excitement started building inside her.

As he continued filming James slowly started to spreading her butt cheek, exposing his mother's pussy more to get a better view. Eve made no attempt to stop him, in her mind she had already given in and her curiosity started to grow, she could feel herself relaxing in the moment.

The moment of calm was almost immediately replaced by panic, as Eve felt cum slowly starting to escape her pussy. In a reflex Eve quickly placed her hand between her legs and held it ready to catch the flowing cum, as James watched on in awe.

As his cum started to flow from his mother's pussy, he continued filming just as a thick blob of semen dripped into her waiting hand, coating her fingers as it slid down and collected in her palm.

Eve could feel the warm cum drip into her cupped hand, as her mind filled with her own lewd thoughts and an overwhelming feeling that compelled her to look. As if on auto pilot she slightly spread her legs to allow herself to watch as she saw the cum flow.

She found herself fixated on her hand, forgetting completely about her son watching behind her as she gently pushed from her pussy and squeeze out more cum. A large blob of cum slowly dribbled down her fingers, catching herself fantasizing about rubbing it onto her pussy.

Pausing for a brief moment, Eve tried to fight her desires as they built inside her. It felt like hours as she stared at her cum-covered hand before giving in, pushing her palm into her pussy and smearing the cum onto her lips and clit. She moaned softly as her body rejoiced at the feeling, slowly moving her fingers around as she traced around her pussy lips, smearing her son's cum as she went.

James barely had a moment to register what was happening as he watched on silently, watching his mother start to pleasure herself in front of him. His hand was still on his mother's butt cheek as he continued to gently spread her, filming eagerly as his mom got carried away.

Eve's passion grew as her body got hotter, she was barely thinking of anything else as she moved her fingers to slowly trace around the opening of her vagina, sending waves of pleasure around her body. Slowly teasing over her eager hole more, as she slowly pushed inside with her two fingers and letting out a soft gasp as she did. Her son's cum provided more than enough lubrication as her fingers slid inside with ease.

James looked at his screen whilst he recorded, watching as his Mom pleasured herself. He could clearly see his cum that was coating her fingers each time her two fingers disappeared inside her vagina in front of him, the view of his cum smeared all over her fingers, being used a lubricant stirred him up immensely.

Eve was completely fixated on her own pleasure as it built inside her, each time her fingers entered her a wave of pleasure radiated over her body. Feeling that she was close, Eve slowly moved her fingers down and onto her clit to push herself over. As her finger made contact, Eve let out an audible moan, slowing starting to make small circles around her clit, as waves of pleasure flowed through her body.

Eve could feel herself getting closer, as she braced herself and let her orgasm overcome her. Taking a final deep breath in, she exhaled loudly in a moan of pleasure, closing her eyes as she let the pleasure radiate through her body.

James listened to his mother's moans of pleasure, as he continued filming. He could see her body twitching as she tried to control herself, and each time she twitched her butt jiggled in response as it peaked out from her nightie. He watched closely as her pussy pulsed and tensed, putting his camera closer to film whilst fixated on the sight of it.

As her pussy twitched gently in the final moments of her orgasm, Eve stood over the sink catching her breath and slowly came back to her senses. There was a strange feeling of acceptance, where she knew an amount of shame should be after what she just did in front of her son. She felt a small blob of cum escape and slowly run down her pussy, clinging to her lips as it dripped down. Almost surprised that there was any left inside after everything she had done.

Eve was well past the point of caring and made no attempt to stop it, allowing it to flow freely from her vagina and join the rest of the cum that she had willingly smeared onto herself. Her mind went back to her son, remarking how silent he had been for a while she pleasured herself. She couldn't have imagined that she would do what she did, but strangely didn't find herself caring.

Eve found herself wanting her son to keep looking at her in this situation, feeling his hand spreading her cheek open still, giving him a clear view of his cum leaking out of her. She was trapped with lust, locking her into this moment with her son.

The timer for the oven rang, as Eve snapped out of her lurid thoughts. She felt a sudden change, a sticky feeling crept over her as she swatted her son's hand from her cheek causing him to let go.

James quickly stopped filming and stood up, placing his phone back in his pocket while his mother was distracted washing her hands in the sink.

As Eve finished, she turned and looked at her son. There was a noticeable shift with how she now veiwed him, the lust from what had happened was not wearing off, "Can you sort out dinner, I need to clean up" she said.

"Uh Yeah, sure Mom" James replied.

They both paused, staring at each other for a moment until James reached out and hugged his mother. "I love you, Mom" he said softly.

Eve's body stirred slightly, feeling elation from the embrace of her son, "I love you too" she replied quietly.

As Eve made it back to her room, she caught her reflection in the mirror as she entered. She noticed a difference in herself as she stared at herself for a moment, feeling a distinct excitement.

Eve dropped her nightie and studied her naked body, looking at her vagina that was noticeably covered in her son's semen.

Eve walked to the nightstand and retrieved the morning after pill she had put there. Holding it in her hand as she reminded herself of how many times she had let herself get filled with cum this weekend, wondering about all the sperm swimming inside her and what it was trying to do.

Eve knew there was a very real chance of getting pregnant as she quickly swallowed the pill. A strange thought crossed her mind for a split second, almost as if she had done something wrong.

She quickly showered and cleaned herself up, taking the time to properly wash away the sticky semen from her pussy.

Eve hopped out and dried herself off, realising quickly how tender her vagina was to the touch. She thought about all the abuse from the depraved weekend with her son.

As she looked up at herself in the mirror, catching the smile written on her face.

To be continued...