If you Talk, Can you also walk?

Story Info
Talking about hotwife dates.
3.1k words
3.62
21.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for over fifteen years and we have 3 kids. Kate is 34 years old and a beautiful woman. We have been together for most of out lives as friends and lovers. I was her first and she was mine. Our children are 14, 12, and 9. They are all three girls and are lovely young ladies that some days make my head hurt. My wife as I said is not just pretty, she is way past that and her body is in all the right form.

Kate is perfect in nearly every way and turns heads every where she goes. We began openly talking about the fact she is only a one man woman and if that is fair for a woman who turns heads like she does. We had been married slightly over a year when I ask her for her feelings openly. She laughed it off. I ask her again during our love making a few days later and got a much more honest reply.

Kate loves me completely. But she answered honestly. She did at times wish she had more experience sexually. She did wonder about sex in the crazy fun way. I teased her about being a Hot wife and knowing all about sex with men of all types. Big, little, hung, small, various race types, etc. I teased her lots about it. She has always been good about it.

As the years have passed and our life together has moved to many things we deal with in life. As our life moved past our child breeding years and we agreed the three girls were enough and Kate had her tubes tied so our breeding was finished our talks about sex with others broadened and got to be much more open and serious.

Some where around our twelve year of marriage we began to discuss Kate actually walking the walk. I love for men to enjoy Kate's beauty and enjoying her looks. I found I was even very turned on when guys flirted with my wife and that I was even more turned on if she flirted back. With both of our work we found there were some parties we were at when she was the center of some men's attention.

I am never jealous when it comes to my wife. I usually stay away from Kate at parties and let her dance as she wishes. I have seen her on the dance floor with men's hands on her ass. Even clutching her ass and pulling her pussy firmly into their cock as they danced. I have watched her dry fuck several different guys while dancing. I find it very sexy. I have seen guys try to fondle her breasts on the floor but have never seen that go very far.

I had never addressed this with her. When I finally did she was some what surprised.

"I have never been sure how you would react to someone fondling me so I have never permitted it openly. I have been back near restrooms a few times when my partner who had been dancing with me. Kissed me several times and I permitted some fondling."

"Really I didn't know that."

"In fact at a party a few months ago I drank more than I should have and I let a guy I work with fondle my breasts. He got my blouse open and my bra off. I was bare when two more guys I work with came back and the three of them were kissing and sucking on my breasts. They pulled me into a bedroom across the hall and as they worked on my bare breasts I felt my skirt coming loose and I knew they were going to fuck me. I pulled away and got into the bathroom and locked the door."

"They were really about to fuck you?"

"I heard them whispering about getting my pants off so they could."

"Were you frightened they would do it?"

"No I was not at all. I just didn't want it to become rape and if it ever happened I want you okay with it."

"If you wanted it to happen I would never be upset."

"You really wouldn't? Good thing I didn't know that at that time or it would have happened."

"You would have let them? All three of them?"

"Oh I was so ready to do it Yes all three of them."

"So have they bothered you at work about it."

"Oh sure they have all three ask me out for dinner. Several times they have."

"Well, it seems we have gotten to the point where your interest is real? I have teased you for years now about actually dating other men? You now actually have three guys who want to go out with you. So you have the real chance to do it?"

"Yes, I do have the chance."

"Kate I think your curious enough about it you really should do it."

"You think I should say yes, and let one of these guys take me out?"

"No I think you should say yes and let all three of them take you out."

"And you'll be ok if all three fuck me as they date me?"

"You have gotten curious about men and sex so yes I think you need to see?"

"Does this excite you, Dave?"

"It does excite me I am excited about you wanting to know more about sex with others. But it does excite me to know other men will know how fantastic you look nude and how you are as a lover."

"Next time I am ask you really want me to say yes?"

"How long before you'll likely be ask?"

"Tomorrow. Darrel asks me every day. It was him that got my tits out at the party. And he wanted the others to fuck me too."

"So say yes."

"Do we have anything planned tomorrow night?"

"One of the girls has a school thing and only one of us needs to be there and I can handle that."

"You can be the parent while your wife goes out on a date? You really want me to do this? Once I do this he is going to tell others."

"Lets see where it goes?"

Kate got home as usual the next night and I was busy getting the girls ready for the school thing and we had to leave in less than an hour after she got home. As I was about ready to leave at nearly 6pm with the girls, I turned to Kate and ask her if she had a meeting that night?

"I said Yes. And will be picked up at 7pm here."

I grinned at her and as I turned to go out I told her I loved her. We had a busy night, the girls and I and we didn't get home till nearly ten o'clock. I got them right off to bed and finally sat down with a drink at nearly 11 pm. For the first time that evening I had time to think about what Kate could actually be doing. My cock stiffened. It was nearly 12:30am when I went up to bed and my wife was not home yet.

I am not sure what woke me but I glanced at the clock and it said 3:40 am. I bounded out of bed and went down stairs. Without turning on a light I peeked out in the drive. A car was there. But I could not see anyone in it. Then I heard talking from the rear entrance. I eased my way quietly to the door from the all way to the rear entrance. They were no more than five feet from where I stood.

"Oh, Katie your pussy is so good. I want all the guys to fuck you like this."

"You'll tell Brad and Jim you fucked me won't you."

"Shit I am going to tell all the guys in my section I fucked you Honey. Brad and Jimmy knew you said yes, yesterday. They both will ask you out tomorrow. Will you go with each of them?"

"If they ask me yes I will."

"Will you let them do this with you? Come on Baby let me tell them you will?"

"I can't believe you have brought me home naked and you are fucking me for the fifth time tonight. God your cock feels so good in me. Yes I will do this with them."

I listened to them fuck for a bit more then I slipped back upstairs to bed.

A few minutes later Kate joined me in bed.

"David I need you. I have a fresh load of sperm in me and I want your cock in me to feel how bad I have been."

I pulled her around to me as I flipped the covers off and my tong slipped up into her vagina as I began to eat her pussy.

"Oh my God David, you can't do that, Oh God, how sexy my God, I love you."

I didn't get the story until the next day about her date. But she'd had a very good time and had loved sex with Darrel.

The next day was Saturday and we slept in that morning. About one the phone rang and Kate picked it up. When she hung up she turned to me.

"Would it be alright if I went out for two or three hours?"

"You have a date?"

"Just to fuck."

"Hummm, Darrel didn't get enough last night?"

"No I am to meet Brad. It was Darrel but he wants me to meet Brad at their house. And to let him fuck me."

"Well sure go have fun."

She kissed me grabbed her keys and was out the door. Kate got home a little after seven that night. We didn't talk until bed time that night. She had taken her clothes off and turned toward me.

My wife's tits were covered with bite marks some which had drawn blood. Her nipples were red and swollen. Her vagina lips were red and also swollen.

"Wow wife did you have an exciting time this afternoon?"

"I had no idea sex could be so raw and exciting. His cock is huge and he uses it quite well. He wants me for his bitch and I am tempted to become his. Sex is wonderfully wild with him. I had no idea it could be so different with other men. Thank you for letting me enjoy this. I love you so much."

" I am so proud of you and to let you become this sexy is fantastic to watch."

"Then you won't be upset if I meet Jimmy for a date tomorrow night?"

"Jimmy is the third guy who played with your tits?"

"Yes he is."

"You have a date with him tomorrow night?"

"Yes if it is okay?"

The girls and I left about 6:30 pm the next evening and my wife was picked up about seven by her date. She got home about one am having been fucked by her third man in as many days. She was excited and happy. Over the next couple weeks she saw all three of her new lovers again and again. She came home from her third date with Darrel and she wanted to talk.

"Darrel has ask me to date another guy? He tells me all of the men in his section know about me."

"How many men are in his section Kate?"

"I hate to even tell you David. He has ask me to begin dating them all."

"And to let them fuck you?"

"Yes! And some of them to simply do that. To meet and fuck."

"How many more besides the three you are now lovers with?"

"There are 30 in a section."

"Wow and all twenty seven of them want to date you."

"All of them want to meet and fuck me. But 12 of them are negro ."

"You need to try BBC while you are doing this."

"You really think so?"

"Yes, You have started this and you need to continue and see where it takes you?"

"And you are ok with these men fucking me?"

"Does it make you feel good?"

"Yes I have loved doing it so far, but David he wants me to date the others, all of them before the colored men. He says it will change me, doing the colored men."

"In what way will it change you?"

"He says it will make me feel differently and much sexier. He says I will feel more sexy after I am a BBC slut."

She had a date with her fourth man the next night. I took care of the girls and then waited for her to come home. She didn't get home til after one that morning.

"David, I let my fourth lover fuck me tonight. He fucked me 3 times and came in me three times. I looked into his eyes as he slid into me and I felt so sexy. I did something different for him. I posed for some pictures nude on his phone. And a short video after he fucked me with his cum running down my legs. I said my name and that I had just fucked him. He is going to show me to guys at work."

Kate went to work the next day and came home slightly early. I could tell she was very excited.

"I am not sure how many guys have seen me naked? I had six girls ask me about it and three guys said they have seen my pics. He is sharing them. Two of the guys had them on their phone. A guy I am friends with in my section ask me if he could fuck me? I know his wife and I ask about her. He told me that Sherry did this for him two years ago."

"What did he mean did it?"

"He had pics of her on his phone fucking guys I know."

"I went to lunch with him and he fucked me in his Van for an hour."

"So it was unexpected and Fun?"

"It was totally unexpected and yes he has a very nice cock and uses it quite well. He ask if we can do it again? And I told him I would love to."

"And you have gone from a one man, woman to your fifth lover."

"Yes, I have and it is very exciting."

"So when is your next date night?"

"Tomorrow night is. The guys name is Richard."

The next night I took the girls out for pizza and Richard picked my wife up at seven. He was to become her sixth lover. We were home and I had the girls in bed by 9:30pm and I kicked back to relax. I showered and went to bed about midnight. I was after 4am when the door down stairs woke me. I was surprised at the time. But I could hear faintly talking. I lay still several minutes before I slipped down the stairs. They were on our couch in the living room. I peaked into the living room from the kitchen and the couch faces the door.

They were naked there on our couch. His mouth on her nipples.

"I had to have you once more."

"Yes, do it once more."

She swung around and spread wide for him and I actually saw him slide over between her spread thighs and guide his cock to her gapping vagina and it slid up inside my wife. I could actually see then fucking. My wife giving herself to him. As completely as she does to me.

"I loved watching you fuck tonight, you are so sexy. It was your first time to be fucked by a group wasn't it."

"Yes I never dreamed of doing it. And I tried to stop it. But once they began I just couldn't. Do you know how many there were."

"Yes I know exactly how many there were, I invited them. There are 36 men in your section and I posted it for them to come. But only 16 could come."

"Oh, God yes I knew them all."

"The rest could not come tonight, but we will do it again so they can have you. I am trying to set you up to do them all some night."

"All 36 of them at one time?"

I was shocked my wife had been gang banged tonight by a group of men she was very familiar with, in fact friends with. And she had gone from her 6th lover to having 22 lovers. As I watched him fuck my wife I knew I was going to encourage her to see him much more.

An hour later when she came to our bed she told me everything that had happened to her that night. She could not believe she had fucked half the guys she works with every day. A few days later she told me that Richard had something set up again.

"Should I let him do it?"

"Sure why not they all know you fucked 16 of them so why not?"

"You think I should let the rest have me?"

"Why not you wanted to explore sex with other men Sweetheart. You have the perfect time to really explore in a wide range. Do you work with any negro men?"

"Yes, In the remaining twenty men I work with who were not at the group thing 12 are men of color. And from what Richard hinted I think the rest of my crew I work with are at a thing they plan to have with me tonight."

"So when are you to be there or are you going out with Richard?"

"Unless I call him Richard is to pick me up here in two hours."

"Go, go get ready the girls and I are going out for burgers."

The girls and I got home and they took showers and went to bed. I finally sat down about 11pm and had a beer. I went to bed about midnight. I am not sure what woke me from my sleep but something did. I slipped quietly down stairs and looked into our living room to find Richard fucking my wife again on our couch.

"Wow, Kate you are now an honest to goodness BBC slut now. You really got into the guys fucking you didn't you?"

"As a white wife you have no idea what becoming an interracial female really feels like. It really is totally unreal how sexy men of color can make you feel."

And for the very first time I felt just a hint of doubt?