If You've Got Trouble

Story Info
Friends find wives in compromising situation.
5.5k words
4.12
57.4k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim Chase sat at the quiet bar waiting for the takeout sandwiches he had ordered. His best friend as well as business partner, Will Davis, was making phone calls from his truck while Tim had gone inside to pick up their lunch. It was unusual for a nice restaurant like "David's Place" to offer take out lunches. The food was very good and Tim always tried to get a lunch there when he was in the area.

Tim was considering his afternoon work schedule when he heard a very familiar laugh. Curiosity drove him to get off his stool and walk a few feet so he could have a view of the dining area. His heart sank as he took in the sight.

Tim's sister-in-law, Dana, was seated in a secluded corner with Matt Larson. They were far too familiar for two married people who were with someone other than their spouses.

Tim felt bile rise in his throat as he watched Matt drop his hand over Dana's shoulder and lightly caress her left breast over her blouse. Tim's distaste for the scene didn't stop him from pulling his phone from his pocket and checking his contacts. Tim felt that he had no options. He had to explain the situation to Dana's husband, who was sitting in a truck in the parking lot at that very moment.

Tim's next call was going to be to his wife, Mandy. She would be extremely disappointed in her sister, but Tim felt it would be wrong to keep something this life altering from her. The truth was always best in the long run. As Tim found Will's number, he was stunned to see Mandy emerge from the ladies room and join Dana and Matt at their table. Especially damning was the fact that Matt didn't bother to remove his hand from Dana's breast. Mandy appeared to be unfazed by the sordid display!

By this time, Will had answered his cell. Tim had trouble speaking as his mind raced through numerous scenarios, none of which were appealing in any way. He remained silent until Will demanded to know why he had called.

"Will, get your ass in here. There's shit going down that you need to see," Tim responded before disconnecting.

Less than half a minute later, Will came through the door and immediately found Tim waiting for him. Will sent a questioning look at Tim who simply tilted his head in the direction of the dining room.

Will turned his attention from Tim to quickly glance at the dining area before returning his focus to Tim. Will had a confused look. Both men started as Dana's familiar laugh suddenly carried across the dining room.

Will jerked his head back and more carefully scanned the room. It was obvious to Tim when Will's eyes finally identified Dana. A scowl formed on his face as he began to walk rapidly across the dining room. Tim still had his phone in his hand as he hurried to catch his friend. He had pulled up the video mode just before Will had entered the restaurant.

Will had moved with surprising stealth for a man consumed with rage. He reached Matt Larson before anyone seated at the table even realized Dana's husband was in the room.

Will's fist landed squarely in the center of Matt's lecherous grin with considerable force. The blow caused Matt to go over backwards, breaking the chair he was in when it struck the tile floor.

Matt had reflexively grabbed Dana's left tit as he began his short journey. Dana yelped as a large section of her blouse was ripped from chest area and her left bra cup was pulled almost to her shoulder exposing the creamy white breast it had so recently concealed. Her right breast was also exposed as the cup holding it had traveled several inches up Dana's chest as well.

Will looked down on the semiconscious form of Matt Larson and deliberately spat on the supine man's face. "Fuck you, Matt Larson. The next time I see you, I'll put you in the hospital, you miserable fuck."

"Will? What are you doing here?" Dana asked in bewilderment. "It wasn't what it may have looked like. Matt's just a friend."

"That's it? That's all you've got?" Will responded with a mirthless laugh. "It was just lunch. He always plays with your tits while he's eating lunch? They're hanging out now, as a matter of fact."

Dana gasped when she looked down at her exposed breasts. She quickly pulled her bra back into place as her face turned a bright red.

"That was an accident. Matt tried to grab something to keep from going over backward. There was nothing going on. Your behavior was irrational and dangerous."

"I never realized how easily and often you lied, Dana," Will replied before he turned to Tim.

"You saw Matt holding Dana's tit, didn't you, Tim?"

"Yeah, I saw it and I videoed it," Tim answered as he kept recording. "I'll send you a copy when this shit-show is over."

"Tim! You'll do no such thing," Mandy declared as she finally found her voice. "You're not getting involved in Dana's personal life. She needs to work this out with Will. Your interference won't help matters. Delete that video."

"I'm glad that I'm still recording this shit," Tim snarled. "You told me that you and Dana were going to the Outlets to shop for Christmas gifts. You're over a hundred miles from the Outlets helping your slut sister get laid by some worthless prick. Now you're telling me my behavior is inappropriate?

"You couldn't make this bullshit up. I'm watching it in real time and I'm still having trouble believing it. That's why my video will be so important. I might forget some of the details of this cluster fuck, but the video will be a helpful reminder."

"You called me a slut?" Dana practically snarled. "You're lucky Will didn't slap you silly. You're insulting me and I'm not going to forget it."

"Hell, you seem to have forgotten your lover already," Tim responded as he nodded toward the form slowly flailing around on the floor. "He's trying to sit up and he's bleeding all over the place. He appears to be in need of a slut's assistance.

"Will, let's get our lunch and get the fuck out of here while we still can. If any of these assholes try to spin this story to make us look worse than we are, I'll have video proof to set the record straight."

Mandy was still digesting her husband's comments as the two men turned to leave. "Tim, I didn't do anything wrong. There's no reason to be upset with me. You have to stay and help us take care of Matt. He needs to see a doctor. It looks like his nose is broken."

"I'd bet money on it." Tim chuckled as he turned to face Mandy. "Will had a pretty good head of steam going when he connected with the dumb fucker's face. I wouldn't piss on Larsen if he was on fire. You two have fucked up our marriages and God knows what else. I still remember the words of wisdom that my father often said to me."

"Can I guess?" Will asked. "That which is fucked cannot be un-fucked?"

"Exactly! Let's get our lunch and some beer. We may as well get used to that 'well fucked' feeling since we'll be 'enjoying' it for some time," Tim replied while making air quotes.

Tim once again glanced over his shoulder as they left the room. Dana and Mandy were trying to help Matt find his way into a functional chair while their waitress watched in open mouthed wonder.

Tim picked up their lunch order and drove to a gas station where he bought a case of beer. Once he had the beer, he drove to a cheap motel and checked in. During that time, Will had remained totally silent.

"Come on, Buddy," Tim chided. "We need to eat our lunch and tie one on. We always think better when we drink, so let's get in our room and start thinking."

Mandy saw that Tim's truck wasn't in the driveway when she pulled into the garage. Her seventeen-year-old son, Trent, was home from school, playing a video game.

"Did you happen to hear anything from your father?" Mandy asked in what she hoped was a neutral tone.

"Yeah, he called me a little while ago," Trent answered.

"So what did he say?" Mandy insisted.

"The usual stuff when parents get divorced. You both still love Beth and me but you can no longer live together. You and Aunt Dana are liars and have no respect at all for Dad and Uncle Will. That kind of stuff."

"Tim said that? He told you we were getting a divorce? Did he sound serious?"

"Actually, he sounded like he was three sheets to the wind, but he did seem serious. You told Dad, Beth and me at breakfast that you were going to the Outlets today to shop with Aunt Dana. You actually went north rather than south and wound up at "David's Place" with Matt Larson.

"Dad said that Larsen had his hands all over Aunt Dana when he and Uncle Will found you in the restaurant. No one noticed Will until he pasted that prick in the nose with a solid right that knocked him over backwards. I wish I had seen that. Wait! Dad said he'd send me the video later, so I will get to see it," Trent added.

"I told you father I didn't want that video shown. In fact, I said I wanted it deleted," Mandy fumed.

"Well, in Dad's defense, you also said that you were going shopping today. He made the mistake of believing you. Now that he knows that you have a rather loose relationship with the truth, he may think you were lying when you said you wanted the video deleted. How's he supposed to know when you're telling him the truth?"

"I don't need your wise-ass comments," Mandy snapped. "I told one white lie to prevent anyone from getting hurt. Other than that, I always tell the truth."

"Did you know Aunt Dana was sleeping with Larsen?" Trent quickly asked.

"Who says that she's been sleeping with Larson? They're just friends," Mandy stated.

"That's your true story and you're going to stick with it?" Trent asked. "I can't see how you guys can stay married. It's a wonder that you lasted this long."

"Are you calling me a liar?" Mandy demanded.

"Not in so many words," Trent responded. "Dad did mention that Dana called Uncle Will and confessed that she had slept with Larsen a few times and that you helped her cover it up."

"That bitch! Why didn't she call and tell me that she confessed to Will? I've been trying to cover for her when she already spilled the beans!"

"So much for always telling the truth," Trent observed wryly. "Dad said I'll live here with you until I leave for college next fall. Beth isn't very happy with her prospects, but she's young. She'll get over it."

"Your father has it all figured out already? He made these decisions while he was half drunk and without consulting me?"

Mandy had been certain she'd be able to convince Tim that she only lied to help out her sister. She never cheated on Tim and she never would. It had all been a misunderstanding.

The fact was that she had still been lying to protect her sister even after Dana had confessed to Will. That wasn't good. Tim was an exceptionally honest man, fair and direct in his dealings with others. He had often told Mandy how much he disliked liars and the damage their lies created.

Trent was very much like his father. He had immediately dropped his last girlfriend when he found out that she had lied to him about why she had canceled a date. The girl had called Trent several times seeking his forgiveness, but she had been rebuked each time.

Now Tim was talking about divorce and he seemed quite serious, according to Trent. How could one small misstep mushroom into such a big deal? Why was Tim so inflexible? He'd do anything for Will. Mandy was certain that Tim would have lied to help Will keep his marriage intact. Why was it so wrong for Mandy to help her sister? What was she supposed to do when her sister asked her for help?

The more Mandy thought about it, the more determined she became that she had done nothing wrong, or at least nothing that Tim wouldn't have done for Will. Tim was a hypocrite, pure and simple.

Mandy decided to make dinner for her two kids and herself. If Tim came home and wanted something to eat, he'd have to make it. She was determined to ride out the storm and even make Tim apologize to her for his behavior.

Beth came into the kitchen as Mandy was putting the food on the table. Mandy easily determined that Beth was not a happy camper.

"I'm probably going to tell the judge that I want to live with Dad," Beth revealed. "Helping Aunt Dana cheat on Uncle Will was pretty low, Mom. Will is a really good guy. He and Dad are the best friends two guys could ever be. I can't understand what you and Aunt Dana were thinking."

"I didn't get caught cheating on your father," Mandy snapped at Beth. "I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I couldn't tell Tim about Dana's boyfriend. He would have told Will as soon as he found out."

"Interesting choice of words, Mom. You said that you didn't get caught cheating on Dad. You didn't state that you've never cheated, but that you were never caught."

"I never cheated on Tim!" Mandy replied angrily. "All I did was cover for Dana a few times. She's my sister and I'll always be on her side. Blood is thicker than water."

"You think that you helped Aunt Dana by helping her cheat on Uncle Will?" Beth asked in obvious disbelief. "How's that worked out for you both?

"Dad and Uncle Will now know you're both liars and at least one of you is a cheater. Since you've demonstrated your willingness to lie, how does Dad know you haven't cheated on him?"

"Tim knows I wouldn't cheat on him and I've never lied about anything except Dana's affair. He would have done the same thing for Will. Maybe he already has. Who knows? Tim doesn't get to play that 'holier than thou' card with me," Mandy declared. "For all we know, both your father and uncle could have had affairs."

Beth slowly shook her head in amazement. "Have you totally lost it? We do know that Dad and Uncle Will have never cheated. How do we know, you may ask? Because they have never, and I mean never, lied to anyone or cheated anyone. I would stake my life that Dad has never cheated on you. The sad thing is that I wouldn't dare stake my life on your fidelity."

It was now Mandy's turn to stunned. "You think that I could cheat on your father? You decided that since I tried to protect my only sister I must be a cheater?"

"I never said that, Mom. I'm saying that I don't feel as certain of your faithfulness as I do of Dad's. I didn't feel that way this morning when you told all of us that you were going to the Outlets with Aunt Dana, but you've lost some of your credibility today. That's on you."

Before Mandy could respond, her cell phone rang. "It's Dana. I have to take this call, but we'll continue this conversation later.

"Hello, Dana. I heard that you confessed to Will and left me holding the bag. I was still denying your affair when Trent told me that you had already confessed to cheating."

"My bad, Sis. I've made a bunch of bad decisions lately. I don't know why you didn't make me stop seeing Matt when you found out about us. It would have bothered me at the time, but I wouldn't have had to go through the shit I waded into today."

"Wait a minute," Mandy protested. "You begged me to help you keep your affair a secret. I was just trying to be a good sister to you and keep you from getting hurt."

"You sure didn't do a very good job, did you?" Dana retorted. "You should have made me stop as soon as you found out. I'm lucky Will has taken me back."

"Wait! Did you say that Will took you back? He's forgiven you?"Mandy asked. "How did you talk him into it? He seemed pretty furious at the restaurant."

"You won't believe it. I called Will and confessed everything. I made sure I told the complete truth. You know how Will and Tim feel about lying. I was sure he was going to divorce me, but I also knew my only chance was to be totally honest and very contrite.

"Will told me that he had been having lengthy discussions with Tim about fidelity, honesty, forgiveness and partnerships of all kinds. Will told me that Tim pointed out that Will and I are partners, as well as spouses."

"I can't believe a few simple clichés allowed Will to forgive you," Mandy stated. "There must be more to it."

"You guessed it, Sis. Will told me that when they were in Harrisburg for that two day indoor lawn and garden show two years ago, he met a woman who seemed to be quite taken with him. Tim was out looking at equipment while Will was sitting at the bar chatting with this younger, attractive woman. At least that's how Will described her.

"Will texted Tim and told him to not come back to their room for a couple of hours since he had met someone," Dana continued. "Will said that by the time he paid the bar bill, Tim was in his face, more angry than he had ever seen him.

"Tim told Will he'd have to fight and beat him before he'd ever get that woman to the room. Then Tim told Will that if he did manage to put Tim down, he'd still call and tell me what a cheater Will was. Then he would tell our kids, you, our parents and anyone else who might be interested."

"I never heard about this, Dana. Tim never said anything about it," Mandy admitted.

"That's because my damn fool husband came to his senses. He was mad as hell at Tim for a few days. He said it was a cold ride back home with them not speaking to each other."

"They seem to have gotten over it," Mandy observed. "They still act like brothers."

"That's because Will gradually realized that Tim had done him a huge solid by stopping him from possibly ruining his marriage and his family," Dana explained. "Will told Tim that he was ashamed of himself and that he didn't deserve a friend like Tim. He even offered to dissolve their partnership if Tim didn't want to work with him after that.

"Do you know what your hard-assed husband said to Will? He told Will that he loved him like a brother. He'd rather destroy their friendship than see Will hurt me and the kids. Tim told Will he knew that cheating would eventually destroy him as surely as it would if I cheated on him."

"Wow, Dana. That's kind of heavy. That sort of makes your cheating even worse, doesn't it?" asked Mandy.

"You'd think so, wouldn't you?" Dana said. "Fortunately, Will seems to be more forgiving because he almost strayed. No offense, Sis, but Will pointed out that I didn't have as strong a support group as he did. That was the difference."

Mandy didn't know how to respond to Dana's comment. She had concealed her sister's affair. She had gone as far as lying to her family in an effort to protect Dana. Now her own sister was telling her that Tim was the better friend because he wouldn't let Will get away with the shit she had allowed with Dana.

"Is Will home now?"Mandy asked to slightly change the subject. "I'm wondering if I should expect Tim to show up sometime soon."

"Will told me that Tim is pretty wasted. They had to get a clerk at the fleabag motel they're in to pick up a second case of beer for them after they finished off the first one. At least they knew better than to drive."

"They went to a motel instead of coming home? Tim seems to be as upset as Will about this situation. I need to talk to him and set him straight," Mandy stated.

"Good luck with that," Dana countered. "Will told me that Tim is more upset than he is. Tim never thought that you'd look him in the eye and lie to him. Now he's having doubts about your faithfulness and your investment in your marriage. Will said that Tim feels like he's married to a complete stranger. He doesn't know who you are."

"That's just silly. You know I've never cheated on Tim. I also advised you to stay away from Matt. All I did was try to protect you and prevent Will from finding out and divorcing you," Mandy reasoned.

"Well, it turns out that it was exactly the wrong thing to do. Hindsight is 20/20. Now I realize I was a damn fool and you weren't much better," Dana replied. "You should have kicked my ass and threatened to tell Will what a slut I was being. That would have stopped me from continuing with such a foolish decision. You helped me cheat, which wasn't doing me any favors."

12