Ignominy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo started pumping his hips. His dick started to pull out from where it was crammed inside of me. The sense of relief combined with the supercharged stimulation was unbelievable. When he started to push in again, I felt a different kind of pleasure - one that was mixed with pain and worry about how much I could handle.

He started to thrust more quickly. My hole had mostly grown used to the rocking movement, except for a fiery jolt each time he went balls deep. My breathing was starting mirror his rhythmic fucking.

Thwap, thwap, thwap! The sound of Leo's crotch bouncing against my firm ass reverberated around the small room. My dick started smacking into the side of the desk as Leo went faster. More pre-cum leaked from my cock, dripping onto the floor.

"Does that feel good?" Leo asked with a grunt. "Do you like being my little bitch?"

"Yes," I moaned, as another wave of pleasure washed over me. "Make me your bitch."

What the hell am I saying? I couldn't believe that I had gone from being a guy's guy to begging some dude to fuck me into oblivion. It just felt so amazing, and I felt so humiliated being topped by a gay man while my wife watched. I was getting caught in another loop. I could tell that Leo's giant cock and powerful fucking were making me feel good in a raw, physical, sexual way. That, itself, humiliated me. That humiliation pushed me to ever greater heights of arousal and perverted pleasure.

Leo pulled at my shoulder so that my torso lifted away from the desk; he leaned down at the same time. I could feel my bound hands pressed between my back and his stomach. I looked to the side to see what he was doing from the corner of my eye. He pressed his mouth into mine and started kissing me.

My lips instinctively parted as his tongue slid into my mouth. He continued to ram me with his massive cock. He was breathing heavily from all the thrusting. I could see what Chloe was watching and nodding, like she was reassuring Leo that she wasn't bothered. He hardly needed the encouragement. Even if he had, her hand shoved all the way down her jeans and furiously working her pussy would have sent the message.

Leo finished kissing me and lowered me back down to the desk. He pushed my ankles even further apart; it was as if he thought this would somehow allow him to go deeper, even though I was taking it all already. He started jackhammering. The pain flared up again, but it was combined with a new type of pleasure.

My cock began to overload from all the stimulation as it bounced against the side of the desk. My nuts began to spasm and contract. My ass continued to bounce with each slamming thrust.

"I'm, um, I'm going to cum," I moaned.

Leo stopped and pulled me with him as he stepped back from the desk about one foot. It freed up enough space so that he could reach in front of me. He wrapped his right hand around my dick and started frantically jerking me off while he continued to thrust away.

His hand felt so nice; it was covered in my pre-cum. The eruption started to surge from my nuts towards my dick. I shot rope after rope of jizz down onto the floor as Leo stroked me. I moaned with each spurt. Once he could tell I had finished, he fucked my ass forward so I was sprawled across the desk again. I felt utterly exhausted.

"I'm close," Leo said. "Can I cum inside?"

"You..." Chloe started. The question had actually halted her hidden hand for a moment.

"Yes, Leo," I interjected before she could finish. "Fill me with your cum."

Chloe looked proud of me - proud of how she had gotten me to become completely subservient in just a few hours. Getting fucked in the ass had to be at the top of some type of list of things she had never I imagined I would do. She certainly wasn't letting it go to waste. She started up on herself again, and I could tell she was nearing an incredible climax of her own - probably a more powerful one than I'd ever given her in our entire marriage. I pictured her telling her best friend, after a few glasses of wine, that we'd had a threesome and she'd watched me get pounded by another man. I could hear their derisive laughter echoing in my head, and I loved it.

Leo grabbed me by the hips with his hands, pulling me towards him as he thrust into me. He pushed with what must have been every remaining ounce of his might. I let out a big yelp as his cock head banged into that bruised place he had been ramming. Leo stopped; I felt him throbbing inside of me.

"Oh God," he moaned.

A warmth suddenly spread within me; I felt his hot load coating my insides. I could sense that it had enveloped Leo's dick as it searched for somewhere to flow. I was already completely filled with his massive member; the cum had nowhere to go.

His cock pulsed a few more times; a jet of jizz squirted into me each time. On roughly the third explosion, the cum started forcing its way out of my tender asshole. It began to ooze out and drip down onto Leo's dangling balls. I felt like the human equivalent of an over-filled custard donut.

Leo let go of me hips; he began to pull himself out from inside of me. Again, I felt that familiar sense of relief. As the last inch of his dick slid out of my hole, though, I also felt a void inside of me. It was as if my body was waiting for him to push back inside.

"Oh fuck," Leo chuckled. "I really opened you up."

My hole hadn't yet tightened; I could sense that it was gaping open. I tried to force it shut, but I didn't think I succeeded. I looked over my shoulder to discover that Leo was inspecting his handiwork.

He reached towards my ass and gave it a firm squeeze. He used his index finger to trace to circumference of my open hole. My spent cock twitched, even though it had nothing left to give.

"So fucking hot," he said.

He moved his hand again before stepping forward. I wondered what he was going to do - what could possibly be left to do. I winced as he jammed his cock head back into me; I could tell that it was starting to soften. He had to use his hand to help push it deep within me. It didn't hit that painful place again; that was something, at least. It had lost too much of its firmness.

"It's almost over," Chloe whispered.

I looked into her eyes, realizing that I hadn't really been paying attention to her for the last few minutes. I had become so focused on all the new sensations that it was almost as if I forgot she was in the room with me. I'd missed her climax; I could tell she'd brought herself all the way there. I got very sad - weepy, almost. I felt guilty.

"Did I do a good job?" I asked. I was pleading with her like a puppy who still didn't understand the rules, but was desperate for its new master's - or mistress's - approval.

"Very good," she said. My heart leapt.

As Leo's dick became softer, my hole started to tighten. Though I realized it was ridiculous, it felt like his cock was helping my battered hole rediscover its original shape, easing it back towards normal. The pleasure started to dissipate while the pain increased. It wasn't pain from what he was doing in that moment. It was an ache deep within me - in that place he'd rammed his cock head into over and over again when he couldn't push any further. That pain paired with a burning sensation pulsing in my hole from being stretched to its very limit, and possibly even beyond it.

Leo pulled himself out for the second time. This time my hole closed, mostly. I felt like a complete mess. Leo's cum was still inside of me, as well as dripping down my thighs. My body was exhausted; no workout I'd ever done could have possibly compared.

I could hear Leo rummaging behind me. I assumed he was cleaning himself up. His zipper made a whirring sound that let me know he'd put his pants back on. I continued to lay prone on the desk as I waited for instruction from Chloe or Leo.

Leo walked over and stood by Chloe in front of me. They both stared at me like I was a depleted object - a basketball that had lost its air. Leo opened the desk drawer and removed a pair of scissors; he handed them to Chloe.

"A deal's a deal," he said.

Chloe cut the plastic tie, freeing my bound wrists. I continued to lay there; I suddenly realized that Leo hadn't just turned my insides to jelly; he'd done much the same to my legs. I wasn't sure I could move. My ass was still throbbing with pain, too, and it felt so odd shifting my position since it was still filled to the brim.

"You can stand up now," Leo said.

I used my upper body strength to push myself up from the desk. Each small motion made me wince. I had to take a wide stance; I was too worried about the torture that would come from closing my legs. I heard a dripping noise; I looked down to see drops of cum hitting the floor. They were oozing out of my hole, which apparently hadn't fully closed after having been so badly battered.

"Here," Leo said, as he opened one of the drawers in a file cabinet next to the desk.

He pulled out a compact duffel bag and handed it to me. I noticed the red lines still visible on my wrists from where the plastic tie had dug into them.

"These are my gym clothes," he said. "Put them on. I'll make sure the coast is clear. Just exit the room going left and there will be an emergency exit at the end of the hall. It's supposed to have an alarm, but it hasn't worked in ages."

"Thanks," I said.

I looked into the bag. There were some nylon athletic shorts, a tank top, socks, and a pair of sneakers. I realized that this would be my first time wearing clothes in at least an hour, if not longer. I'd well and truly lost track of time. I knew I should feel relieved, but it was more complicated than that. A part of me felt sad that my real-life fantasy was coming to an end, even if it had not gone nearly how I'd expected. Another part of me just felt happy that it had happened at all.

As I dressed, I reflected on what I had learned about myself. I realized that I could live out my kinkiest fantasies with Chloe, and it appeared as if we could both get something out of the experience. I also realized that maybe I had more fetishes to discover. I would have never had imagined that I'd get off while being pounded by a man as my wife watched. I almost chuckled at the thought that I'd been such a big baby when she'd suggested sliding just one of her slender fingers up inside of me. That also made me feel guilty all over again - but it wasn't a hopeless guilt. It was paired with a desire to do better, and to be better for her - and a firm belief that I could and I would, if only she'd give me the chance.

I looked at Chloe; I felt more connected to her than ever. She looked so beautiful - even more so in her own post-orgasmic haze. I hoped with all of my heart that she saw what I saw, and felt what I felt: a new beginning.