I'll Allow It

Story Info
A cuckoldress gives her husband a chance to prove himself.
6.7k words
3.84
6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenoir's round tits and bubble-shaped butt turned from smooth to slippery, when she soaped them up in the shower. This sensation caressed the brick wall bodies of her countless lovers, except for her husband Matthew. Men, who wanted to join her in the shower, or even stand up in front of her without explicit permission needed to reach a minimum height requirement that towered over her husband's slim frame.

Even when Mathew crawled on his hands and knees, Lenoir only allowed him to follow her swaying voluptuous booty to just outside the shower. Inside, one of her many broad-shouldered studs usually stood, adjusting the water to Lenoir's desired temperature. Once she stepped inside and shut the glass door behind her, Mathew prayed she wouldn't allow it to fog over, disintegrating their entwined bodies into a flesh-colored blur. This caused his ears to hone onto the moaning, giggling, kissing, the wet popping sound of a fat cock leaving her mouth, the sloppy squelching sound of her inner wetness, and that rhythmic slap of her lover's scrotum against her pussy.

Sometimes, she'd wipe the fog off the glass and let her tits press against the door, moaning as the bull fucked her from behind. Her moans always became louder and more guttural when Matthew started passionately kissing the glass, making it the only barrier, separating his firm lips from her soft skin. The second he stopped doing this, she always urgently ordered him to keep going and he obeyed. He always obeyed, except on a Sunday morning, in which he enticed her into unlocking his chastity cage.

On that particular Sunday morning, she noticed him watching her undress, with a confident smirk he'd usually hide, through force of will. Hell, she could usually vanquish it, with a stern glance. Not at that moment. At that moment, he wore it proudly, allowing her to catch it in the corner of her eye. Once she did, she threw the same smirk right back at him. She crossed her arms. Her eyes locked onto his. A few seconds of eternity passed before she verbally acknowledged the factor that made the offending grin all the more audacious.

"You're standing."

"I am, indeed."

"Do you have permission to stand in my presence?"

"No."

"So if you don't have my permission, and you're not doing your tasks, where should you be right now?"

"On my knees, waiting for the next opportunity to serve you."

"And yet here you are, enjoying an eye-level view of me. Care to explain yourself?"

"Nope. Just gonna enjoy this bit of playful mutiny."

"I see. So is your ego going to come down from there on its own, or am I going to have to drag it down with my bare hands?"

"It'll come down in a minute. I just need to ask you something. Do you remember when we first met?"

"Of course, I do, love! Why do you ask?"

"Do you remember when I told you, about my nasty little habit of seducing strict cuckoldresses into breaking their own rules and letting me fuck them?"

"I certainly do! You said it proudly, with the confidence of a bull, and I liked it. Never did end up actually happening though. It's a shame, really. Handsome man, not making a move."

Slim as he was, his dark eyes and narrow features could get women staring and giggling amongst each other. It's not like he had a small cock either. Placed in a line of porn star dicks, it wouldn't have impressed, and he loved having it compared to her superior-sized bulls, but it was a respectable 7 inches, and thicker than most guys. Once it stiffened to full form, it honestly made her mouth water from looking at it.

Furthermore, her pussy would water every time she saw just how fast it could harden, after a month or two locked in a chastity cage. She never told him when she was going to unlock it, so she could see his face flush red upon doing so.

Her favorite thing to do, during this time, was allowing him to masturbate all he wanted, while he watched her lovers ravage her. She always had to laugh a little, when his hand blurred from stroking his cock, only to slow down, once he felt his balls getting too tight, and pre-cum leaking from his urethra.

He knew that if he shot that thick creamy load too early, she would tell him to clean up, put the cage back on, and go do the dishes, or clean the carpets until they were finished. Lenoir remembered countless nights of closing her eyes, while drinking deep from the slow kisses of her lover, only to find herself laughing at the desperate grunts of Matthew's orgasm, slipping away from him.

Thankfully, a few years of training freed him from that pitiful lack of self-control. Sometimes, he lasted even longer than the bull, so she would let him aim his dick into her open mouth, and stroke until he spurt his creamy nut onto her tongue as a reward. He did this, knowing that if he asked her to stroke it for him, or accidentally touched her face with his dick, he would get a spanking. Fun incentives and punishments like that made Matthew's inaction easy to explain.

"What can I say? You cast a captivating spell, constantly making me want to obey. It's very difficult to summon the will to make a move, when every second, I want to remain under your finger, just a little bit longer."

"So is this you calling out from under your Mistress's finger, begging her to lift it."

"I don't think I'll have to beg."

"Is that right?"

"It is. Maybe the old me would have had to beg, but I think we both agree, I've evolved as a lover, especially in the endurance department."

"Very true," said Lenoir, "you've been serving Mommy well, lately. I can't even remember the last time, unlocking your cage didn't end in rewarding you. Sometimes it tastes more like a reward for me than you."

"That's on purpose, Mistress. I make sure to eat nothing that spoils the taste of my cum. I want to make sure every load of ball batter I brew by stroking my wanton dick has a thick texture and irresistible taste for my mistress."

"Really? I love that. So obedient! So loyal! So relentlessly thoughtful! But now you're done begging?"

"I mean, I might beg a little for the fun of it."

A gut-punch full of laughter, hunched her body and stretched her lips into a smile so tight it hurt.

"So it's not a real mutiny then," she said, tickling beneath his clean-shaven chin. "You're just being a little brat. That's okay. I'll allow it. Besides, I'm curious to see what you can do with all this confidence."

For the past month, Lenoir had observed signs of a crescendo, finally reaching its peak. An innuendo here, and a devious smirk there told her there was a lustful beast, waiting to be unleashed on her body. The beast's eyes appeared from the secluded cave inside his mind and narrowed with playful lechery, but it was yet to come out of the shadows and show her its teeth.

Matthew walked up to her naked body, maintaining unshakable eye contact despite the key that hung from a chain around her neck, or the pair of tits, that announced their presence in even the most modest outfits. He was so close, he felt the body heat, radiating from her hourglass figure.

She reached down past his metal-encased cock, and swirled a figure-eight against his balls, conjuring goosebumps from his skin, her face drawing closer. Now her nipples were touching his chest, and her lips were only a pucker away from his.

"Is this guy ready?"

"Oh, he's ready. So ready, that he's about to burst out of his cage."

"So I guess I don't need to let him out?"

"If you don't mind him destroying your property, I don't suppose you do."

"Naw." she said, wrapping her arms around his neck, as he placed his hands on her hips, "Think I can spare a $30 cage to see your dick hulk its way out. How often do you see a boner that can literally shatter metal?"

"But he likes this cage. Are you really going to make him break his favorite cage?"

"Doesn't he want to impress me? You're saying your personified dick doesn't want to break out of his metal prison to impress me? Why? Am I not worth a broken cage?"

"You're worth a whole graveyard of broken cages, and a lifetime worth of kisses."

"A lifetime's worth? But you haven't even given me one yet!"

"Then get over here."

His kisses got a giggle out of her by starting gentle, before pushing deeper and growing in intensity. Once his hands found her thick ass cheeks and squeezed them, they pulled her so close, her tits squashed against his chest, and he pressed his cage against her pussy.

She broke away, and raised the Chastity key in front of her devious smile.

"So you want out?"

"Oh god yes! He's dying to get nice, and warm inside your pussy!"

"Then start behaving, and giving me a reason to think this little mutiny is worth it, or you will suffer. Now, come on."

She opened the glass door and turned the metallic dial until water hissed out of the showerhead. She felt his arms wrap around her body as his cock pressed against her ass. His hands glided across her every surface and squeezed her every curve, while his kisses started at her ear lobe, before trailing down the side of her neck, and all the way to her shoulder.

Smiling, she turned her head to the side, inviting those kisses onto her soft lips. This time their tongues came out to play. Her nipples grew harder, as he kneaded her titties in his hands.

She let out a gasp of pleasure as he inhaled one of her breasts into his warm mouth. He gave her another soul merging kiss and switched to her opposite breast. The suction of his lips held so tight around each areola, and his tongue felt so slippery against her nipples, she couldn't help but moan exponentially deeper and louder, the longer he sucked.

She took the bar of soap off the tray, but he gently took her wrist before she could apply it.

"Allow me, Mistress," he said, with that smile that never failed to charm her.

Keeping his torso pressed against hers, so he could whisper loving sentiments onto her neck, and into her ear, he rubbed every inch of her wet body, with the pink foam, melting off of the strawberry-scented bar. No special attention was paid to her ass and titties. This was every bit about fulfilling a sub's duty to clean his mistress, as it was about feeling her slippery curves against his body.

At one point, he positioned her body, so that when he shimmied side to side, he could feel her tits sliding against his chest. Her nipples stood out like pebbles, dragging across his skin, as her breasts slipped from one side of his chest to the other.

She turned around, and pushed him into the wall, by pressing her booty against his groin. Her ass cheeks hugged his metal-encased cock, as she twerked up and down, before shaking her jiggly butt from side to side.

"I'll bet this would feel really good if you weren't still locked up, wouldn't it"

"Yes, Mistress! I love the way you tease me until cum erupts from my cage, but there isn't a day my cock doesn't crave to touch your bare skin!"

"Yeah? What else do you want!

"Give me the permission to show some bull energy, and I'll shove my stiff cock down your throat!"

"Oh yes, Baby! You know, I love dick down my throat, but you've got to admit, you're not going to be that challenging, compared to some of the 9 to 10-inch monsters you've seen bulge my pretty little neck or any of this!"

She kept moving her ass, as he grabbed both her tits and pulled her in. Once her back was against his chest, his left hand slid southward, until it reached her pussy. The fingers slowly caressed her folds, enticing her clit to rise from behind its hood, and throbbed for his touch. She tilted her head back, as he rubbed her clit with one hand, and pinched each nipple, with the other.

"Please, Mistress!" he said, after pulling her earlobe with his teeth. "With all due respect, I know you love the way I work my tongue, mommy. Aren't you curious about how I can serve you with my cock?"

"Get on your knees, first. You've been very naughty, and you're going to have to prove you're still loyal to me.

His kisses started at the back of her neck and ascended until he was pressing his lips against her ass cheeks.

"I think this is a wonderfully apropos place for you to do some of that begging, we talked about. So go ahead. Beg mommy to unlock you."

"Please, Mistress," he said, between slow kisses. "I ask you as your pathetic ass-kissing slave, who wants to dedicate every part of his body to pleasing you. My cock is your toy, and it's desperate to be used. It only wants to be used by you. To be squeezed by your pussy, and to make you writhe, with pleasure until you cum! Please, Mommy, let me serve you with my cock!"

"You want to please me with your dick? Use that tongue first! Just because you're some hotshot bull now doesn't mean you're relieved of your licking duties." She spread her ass cheeks apart and pushed into his face until the back of his head was pressed against the wall.

Ignoring the lack of oxygen, he kissed her puckered asshole, before slipping his tongue inside it. Warm upward licks made her quiver. She felt his hands contract against her ass cheeks, blindly kneading them as he swirled his tongue around inside her.

She only allowed him brief gasps of air, before clapping her voluptuous ass cheeks around his face, and grinding into him. Only one hand continued to fondle her ass, while the other started caressing her clitoris again. It tickled the tips of his swirling fingers as they mimicked the motions of his ass rimming tongue.

After taking the shower head off of its rack, she turned around, commanded him to open his mouth, and blasted hot water down his throat, until he was clean and ready to give her pussy a kiss.

She handed him a bar of soap and told him to clean the rest of her. After he gave her ass another layer of soap, he cleaned her thighs, cavs, and shins, kissing her feet when he got to them. A brush of water cleared the soap off her smooth legs before he kissed his way back up to her pussy.

With one leg perched over his shoulder, his lips gently pressed against the folds, between her legs.

"Lick my pussy lips first, babe. You know how I like it." After giving them a few more kisses, he caressed her pussy lips, with slow strokes of his tongue. Moans billowed from her lips and grew louder, when he speared his tongue deep into her pussy, and ran it up past her clit. He liked to get her clit throbbing, by the time he wrapped his lips around it and started to suck.

"Uh yes! That's a good slave! I love it when you suck it like that! Keep going, baby! Eat my pussy!"

She could feel the encouragement in the heightened fervor of his tongue. It lashed against her clit, as he gradually slipped two trimmed fingers into her asshole, causing her body to arch forward. The fingers moved in and out of her asshole, as he switched between kissing, licking, and sucking.

"Yeah! Right in my ass! I love it! Oh! That's it! Really fuck me with those fingers, and I just might let you fuck me with that cock! Then again! Uh! You fulfill this role so dutifully, perhaps I should keep you caged indefinitely."

He tried to break away to say something, but she snatched two fistfuls of his hair, and pulled him right back into her pussy, grinding it against his face.

"Shut the fuck up! You can strive for whatever you want, but you know damn well you'll take whatever role I give you! Uh! You're about to make me come! Ah! Ah! My pussy loves your tongue, baby! I don't know how it feels about your cock. "

Not willing to give up, he started burying his fingers to the knuckle, with every thrust. His tongue moved faster as if in a race against time to make her come.

"Oh! Ah! Uh! Trying to prove yourself, are you? That's it! Right there! I'm coming!"

Lenoir's pussy muscles contracted as if desperately wanting a huge cock to cling to. She scrambled, finding nothing to hold on to half believing the rush of ecstasy would have knocked her from her one-footed stance if Matthew wasn't holding her up.

"Get on your feet, bitch!"

A rhythmic drum pounded in Matthew's chest when Lenoir took off the necklace from which the Chastity key hung. She inserted it into the lock. Finally, after a criminally long Loctober, an even longer May, and a near unbearable November his cock would have room to stretch, but when she got to her knees, she just let the key jut out of the lock and started tonging his urethra.

"Please stop teasing me, Mistress!" he said, holding back a laugh.

"What?" she said, with a mischievous smile. She dragged her tongue across the metal bars that encircled his cock, and kissed each of his balls. "Isn't this what you wanted? Don't you appreciate what I'm doing to you?"

"I do, Mistress. I love it when you tease me, but I'm aching to get hard inside your mouth."

She turned the key. She unclipped the lock and removed the top half of the cage. Not only was Matthew's cock graced with the fresh air of freedom, the first hand he felt in months was soft feminine, and connected to someone with a few pent-up desires of her own.

Having slept next to Matthew for the past 5 years, Lenoir had his cock's shape imprinted in her mind as a symbol of self-control. Something she had to keep herself away from to fully indulge in the pleasure of making this passionate handsome lover repress all his libido, until he lost his mind, and begged for her attention. Not on this Sunday morning.

She inhaled his cock. Its limp state allowed her mouth to work as a vacuum, sucking it into her mouth, while bobbing her head forward and backward. Matthew couldn't remember the last time he had a warm place for his cock to grow and throb with desire. Needless to say, it wasn't long before it stood a full 7 inches.

Since Matthew's dick didn't compare to the meaty monsters she was used to, she didn't have to concentrate so hard on trying to stuff it into her mouth. This freed her tongue to do little maneuvers like swirling against the head as she pulled back, and slithering it against the bottom of the shaft, as she took it back in.

He couldn't remember his cock being this hard. His head was so clouded with ecstasy, he had to stop himself from telling her to keep sucking, knowing that there would be consequences for forgetting his place. It took all his will to hold his load in his ever-tightening testicles. She knew this. He could see it in her eyes when the first drop of precum oozed onto her tongue.

"Let's play a game," she said, stroking him off with one hand, and rubbing his balls with the other, "check the clock on the wall. If you can last 5 minutes of all the nasty things I'm going to do to you, I'll let you fuck me. This pussy's waiting for you, and I'll even give you my ass. It's going to be everything you've dreamed about, but if you dare blow your load before the time is up, you'll have to go through a whole month of punishment."

"Uh! Oh god! Fuck! Another month in chastity?"

"No baby! Not just chastity. You know I have some new paddles I've been dying to try out. I'm talking about raw ass reddening punishment, that will make you sorry for standing and talking back to Mommy!"

"I love it, Mistress! I love it! When do you wanna start the clock?"

"It's already started. You have four minutes left." The tip of her tongue danced against his balls, as she stroked his hypersensitized cock.

Despite the long chastity sentence that Matthew was coming out of, Lenoir didn't go easy on him. Her lips clung around his cock so tight and moved up and down its length so fast, his will to hold his orgasm was already deteriorating.

In contrast, she always treated her blowjobs with thicker cocks like sensual make-out sessions, starting slow, making sure the balls are thoroughly polished, before letting the bull clutch the back of her head and fuck her throat.

"Uh! Ah, God! That feels so good, Mommy!"

"I know." she said, before slipping his balls into her mouth, sucking, and rolling her tongue against them, "Now you know how my bulls feel, and with every passing second you get closer and closer to feeling like this every day. First, you have to prove that I can have more fun by letting you fuck me than by psychologically torturing you. If you don't, I'm going to kick you out of our bed for a whole month."

12