I'll Be Here When You Need Me

Story Info
A lonely woman is glad to have her brother in law's company.
3.7k words
4.44
16.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers

I'll Be Here When You Need Me

1

Josh and Evie Winterton enjoyed their lives to the max. Josh traveled for a haulage and distribution company that had big-name supermarkets and convenience stores on its client list. Juliet ran a beautician company that had expanded to include a small sports complex with a gym and pool. They lived well and partied hard when they were together at a weekend. They did that with friends.

What their circle of loved ones and friends did not know was that the Winterton's also liked to swing; to attend select parties that were by invitation only. There, they could agree that they could choose whom to live it out with; to pursue 'their wayward fantasies' they would joke. It might only be to join in, perform oral sex on a fellow player, or share the simple physical pleasure of being there with others in that way. And then, there were times when they were seduced into setting their wilder spirits free and they would consent, give fully of themselves to another. What they did, they always told each other. They spoke out the full story, the details often a spur to a reunion, or re-bonding, love session when they got home. They were like the moth attracted to the flame, but they never got so involved with someone else that it put their marriage at risk.

On his business trips, Josh had the opportunity to make contact with other groups. He could usually find one that brought him into the company of those that pursued their tastes in these ways of it.

Evie was his soulmate. What she loved in the swinging scene horrified her dearest and only sister, Juliet. She lived in the southwest of England, near Plymouth, and would live for weeks at a time alone when her husband, Max, was overseas for a telecoms company. The money was too good to give up but, for Juliet, a full bank balance was no compensation for her loneliness. Evie's quiet suggestion that she joined a swinger's club fell on deaf ears.

'I've got another idea,' Evie said one evening as she and Josh ate a late supper following his return from a trip. The conversation had turned again to Juliet.

'Tell me when we're in bed, darling. I'm tired, but not too tired to show you how much I love being back at home with you. We can talk about anything you want later.'

'Knowing you, it will be much later,' Evie laughed, but she wouldn't let the matter rest.

2

'I've been worrying about Juliet...how it is that with Max away, for so long, that she gets to be lonely and that I hear there's no easing up on when I call her.'

'Like you do almost every day.' Josh drew her closer. 'Do we have to talk about it, go there just now?'

'Yes, or rather you could do that. You could go there when you're next down that way to see the horny new lady that you told me of.' Josh sat up abruptly as she mentioned it. 'Easy, lover! You said it was unreal, a plain-looking woman with a busty figure and with the energy to break you. I think I got that right?'

'But there's no emotional connection...'

'Just as it should be.'

'So where does Juliet fit into all of this?' He had Evie lie back against him and she again stilled his questing hands and fingers.

'It's been many weeks, eight or more since Max went away again and he travels about. She's getting lonely and she could do with your charm and good looks. Maybe you could take her out for dinner and have her feel special for a few hours. Do that as only you can.'

'Nothing more?' he asked, teasing her, 'not a little of this, or of that?' His fingers resumed their caresses as they spoke.

Evie again stilled their progress, even if she felt the renewed longing for him take hold in her belly; his questing touches to her pussy arousing a wet flush that would make it easy for him to take her once more, with minimal need for foreplay.

'You could call in to see her and maybe stay for a night? She said there's lots of space and you'd not feel closed in or have to worry about her. I just think that Juliet's wants company and that she wants to break out of the spiral of loneliness that she talks about so often.' Evie turned and reached out to draw him into a kiss. 'You'd be helping me as much as her. I don't know what to say to her anymore that is of any help...'

'Go join a club and get laid,' he laughed softly in reply to that.

'Oh sure, as if I haven't done that already!'

'Is it so crazy? With Max so far away he'd never find out how she found some company, would he?' He heard her sigh. 'I know...I know, those ways just aren't for her. 'I love you but also want to know someone else...have some no-strings fun,' he finished. Doing so brought Trish, his new interest down in the West Country, to mind.

A text or two from Ben Ellacott had asked him when he would next be down their way and join them on a special night. 'You could pick up where you left off with one eager lady!'

Evie broke into his thoughts of Trish, the woman's sexual hunger something quite new and unquenchable it often seemed. She soon helped him get through the pack of condoms he always took to Ellacott's gathering.

'Well, what about it? You could call in and see Juliet when you're down there?'

'My usual hotel is an hour's drive away, in Exeter,' he answered, his voice lacking any enthusiasm.

'Then go and stay with her,' Evie laughed as she had finally brought him to where she hoped to persuade him to agree. 'You'd be the company that she needs, and you would save on the hotel bill. Play it right and no one will know you've even been there.'

'And in that way save her any embarrassment?'

'Yes, it goes something like that.' Evie felt him move to stand up and she went to the far end of the bath. She heard a squeak as her knees turned, even on the porcelain surface, and she looked at him. 'I'd understand if you got lost over her after taking her out to dinner and then allowing Juliet to let go, to let go completely.'

'Jeez, I don't think so! She's attractive in her particular ways but she's your sis and so she's out of bounds, even to players such as us...me, anyway.'

Evie stood up and soon pressed her lathered body up against her man. She gripped his buttocks and felt the press of firm flesh against her belly once more. 'I wonder if it's still raining so we have to stay in?'

'Since when do we need any excuse?'

Josh took the large bath towels from the heated rail and spread them at their feet. 'I'll do as you ask...'

'I thought you might if I did this for you.' A small flannel, the surface rough and its use a change from her usual ways, soon brought her man on. He took her on the floor, Evie's gasps of delight, and his groans of what she brought to him, echoing in the confined space and inciting their actions.

Juliet would be a challenge, as if he didn't have enough of those whenever he and Trish got to gather, so calling in to see her might be the counterpoint that he needed to all that.

'Do that, with my sister, and she'll forget all her troubles, darling!'

3

Josh stretched and yawned. He finally turned off the bedside light, and a check on his itinerary for the next day had soon been dealt with, along with a host of text messages that he had arranged to be diverted until he could deal with them and not be distracted by Juliet. She had succeeded in doing that.

Evie had persuaded him to call in, but Juliet wanted it all; wanted him to stay with her, and he had agreed.

Over dinner, in a local bistro they had walked to and stumbled back from, the woman had confounded him. She had said more of what was on her mind than he had expected from someone others thought too straightlaced, or proper; a woman who was a loyal wife to a husband working overseas, but who did return home often enough to soften the emptiness of separation. He would do enough to keep the marriage alive.

He had wanted to go so much further and put an arm about her and hold Juliet close, but had found himself worrying about her rebuffing unwanted advances; slow and seducing as he could be and as Evie had suggested he try to achieve, and in doing so to make Juliet feel wanted. In truth, though, he hadn't wanted the evening to end and for him to lie in a large, only too comfortable, bed and not claim her. She had all but hinted that it was something for them to share.

As it was, he thought of her now and that scent she had chosen to spray on her skin. Her body heat had excited that perfume and he had breathed it in whenever they had been close. He must be losing his touch, or at least where it concerned Juliet, not to have taken her to his bed.

Instead, he'd watched her leave him and walk up the stairs, the sight of those slender legs as the skirt of her dress swayed inflaming his senses; made his prick twitch. He'd been through fewer preambles that first time with Trish on their first night at the swinger's club. It had been tempestuous sex with a stranger, but she was that no longer.

Jeez! To be reminded of Trish now!

He checked his watch and stopped it from sliding down his wrist as the fluorescent numbers and hands, of the dial, were studied.

One thirty...

He was settled and was intent on sleeping naked, under the cool duvet, when the softest creak of the floorboards on the carpeted landing outside his door could be heard. No, it was no mistake, for he now heard the pushing down of the door handle before slow, tentative steps alerted him that Juliet had entered the room.

'Juliet?' he asked needlessly as the bedside light switch was fumbled for without any success.

'Yes, I couldn't sleep,' she whispered, and Josh sensed her move. He heard the rustle of a nightie before she moved again slowly towards his bed. 'Yes, it's crazy of me, you'll think, but I so wanted to be here with you. Do you mind?'

The click of the light switch finally sounded loud in his ears.

Josh gasped as he now saw her standing naked before him, a worried look creasing her lovely face that was bereft of all make-up. He delighted in the woman and what she would bring. He saw the suggestive brush of her fingers over her belly and he took that as a sign of the gnawing urgency within her; the need to satisfy an unbearable ache that loneliness had bestowed upon her, in body and mind. Her hands cupped her firm, pert breasts, their nipples hard and inviting. She brought them together, her eyes never leaving him as she showed him all that she would bring. The quiet one now acted like a slut, or a bitch in heat.

'No...I don't mind,' he soothed, groping for his prick and feeling its hardening length. She would soon know how ready he was to share everything the night would bring.

He reached out to her as Juliet stood by the side of his bed, his fingers moving slowly and deliberately over the warm skin of her thigh, then over her belly. He pressed his fingers slowly to her cleft and he felt her push forward to meet them.

'Oh Josh,' she groaned, 'how I miss that feeling!'

'Then lie down here beside me...be here with me...and stay as long as you want.'

'Or dare.' Juliet pulled away the duvet and gasped. 'You're naked and...and you're so thick and strong, already.' She knelt over him and touched his penis; slid her fingers wonderingly over its length before wantonly bending over him to kiss the tip. Her tongue swirled over it as she stroked its length, bent to kiss and lick her tongue over it as she met his stare. 'Were...were you thinking of me and of doing this too and with me?'

'Yes, now come here!'

She moved to kiss him and had her breasts sway over his chest as she felt his fingers tease her cleft once more, before the slow circling slide of fingers into her clammy heat. 'Yes, Josh, I'm ready and I can take you, but go slow. I want this and from you...only from you. Waste me! Please, waste me!'

'You are a wonderful surprise and I want what you're asking me to do.'

She shared in deepening kisses and would know of the man her sister talked of, unbidden when it came to these ways of it. She held his cock gently, then clamped more fervently and slid her fingers over it. She felt the veins under that straining skin.

Josh squirmed on feeling her work him so purposefully, her hair caressing his skin. Her lips and mouth, her fingers, claimed him, her breasts offering sweeping caresses to his chest before he clamped on them and offers harsh caresses.

'I want you Juliet in every way I can!'

His words and actions arouse a rush of longing. It courses through her body, and she cannot stifle her deepening groans of longing for him as his mouth claims her hard nipples. He sucks and tugs upon them and she groans, cannot stop herself from surrendering to his ways.

'They're yours to kiss!' she gasps. Josh made her move so that he could take them in his mouth or slide moist lips over their swell, then suck on her erect, surprisingly large, nipples. 'Yes, go on! Let me know that you want me!'

'I've just said so!'

He saw her look down at his trembling prick before she again bent to take him deep in her mouth, as far as she was able. His breaths became shallower as she works on him, one hand cupping his sac and squeezing it in time with the bobbing of her head upon his straining prick. His body tenses and she slides her mouth over his shaft until the tip nestles between her lips. Her tongue then glides over it as she squeezes his sack. Her flickering tongue then wanders slowly back to the tip. He groans loudly and she feels his body begin to shake.

'You've...you've got your answer!' he gasped, his hands soon in her hair to guide these claims upon him. 'I want you, Juliet, you wonder!'

'You're the wonder! You're...you're so long and so strong,' she breathed warmly on his taut belly, then took him in her mouth again, for an instant. Her sister's man had more than Max. He was longer and thicker. To discover this was to be fearful and also ragingly expectant. 'Go slowly with me, Josh! Go slowly, Josh, won't you?'

'I will, and soon.' Josh drew her to him, and Juliet lay down on him, fully in contact with his body. 'Stay close like this and we take it slow...and we understand what's happening between us.'

'What I should have asked of you a long time ago,' Juliet kissed looking wonderingly at him. Her sister's man was gloriously naked and wanted to claim her as much as she wanted to have him love away weeks of frustration and loneliness.

She moved to cover him, pressed her body down, and rested with her arms down along his hips, her belly pressing ever closer to feel his prick against her mound. She squirmed in response to the caresses that Josh offered with it along the moist warmth of her slit, her arousal inflamed by the slow stroke of his fingers over it and the nibs of her spine, his fingernails digging gently at the base before slipping between her buttocks and both touched her forbidden place.

Juliet gushed and coaxed him to move; slid her fingers over his belly and clamped on him once more so that Josh's prick caressed her spot.

'You're so strong...it's so warm and comforting being with you like this,' she murmured against his throat, lazing in their body heat.

Josh pulled the duvet over them.

Juliet did not move to prevent that. Instead, she pressed down on him and moved her hips and belly from side to side in a slow dance, suggestive of all that she ached to know of with him.

'Josh?' she groaned, knowing what the man would do for her if he let go. He had to clear his mind of whom he would take to that pole that she felt was slick with her juices. 'You can feel how it is for me...'

The push of his hands and then the fearsome clamp of them on her breasts made her straddle him and she looked down into his softly smiling, lean face. She followed the slow drift of his eye over her body and the indolent sway of her breasts as she moved on him, her skin lightly tanned and their nipples hard and poking out from darker-skinned areolas. His thumbs brushed over them and she pressed down to meet these claims upon her.

'Go on, kiss them,' she gasped as he again took her breasts in his hands and then mouth; drew his moist lips over one then the other, in slow sucking caresses while his lips tugged on her nipples. She clamped a hand on him and caressed her slit with his prick. 'No...I'll do it! Go slow...you'll open me...yes, open me!'

She shared in kisses of avowal that he had claimed her as he pulled her down onto him, fiercely, his penis parting her pussy's lips and entering in one slow thrust. She rose in response, before slamming down on him once more, her calls to him filling the room.

He held out his arms and she gripped his hands; felt him draw her to him and then push away, each movement setting a rhythm that had the bed rocking and creaking. She could do as she wanted with him as Juliet rose and fell in a rhythm that he knew she could not sustain and that he had ample experience of with others.

'Josh...Josh...you wonder...how you fill me!' she yelped. 'I want to fuck! I want to do this with you! I want to get wasted and to fuck with you! Forgive me!'

He slapped her buttocks in mock rebuke for her words, but his actions only intensified her responses and it now set the rhythm of her movements. Juliet slammed down on him, and he immediately pushed up with his hips until it felt as if they were one. Josh slowed down, then stopped with his hard prick fully claimed and inside her. He kissed her and did so wherever he could reach her warm and giving body. He teased her belly, and her clit; offered kisses to the tumble of her breasts, and offered slow, tugging, kisses to her nipples.

She felt on fire and panted in pleasure. 'Do it...do it for me now, Josh! Let it all go in me! I want that so badly!'

Together they began the rush to a conclusion; who would delay their submission to their orgasm and release? Juliet gasped as he pushed her from him, and she was obliged to lie back; felt his hands grip her legs and push them up almost to her breasts before Josh plunged in once more He thrust in so deeply that she lost it, her breaths and moans becoming a long squeal of submission to her onrushing orgasm. She clung to him and felt his breath on her face. She clawed at his chest and shoulders as he burst into her and she felt the unconfined tingling rushes as he continued to pound into her. Josh offered no respite from his claims and did not listen to her urgent need to share in the act.

'Jules...Jules, darling...I've lost it!'

'Yes, Josh! Together...yes...we're together!'

Her feet thrashed on the bed; her hips rose and her pussy's muscles gripped and tugged on him as their snatched kisses became fiery and deep.

It seemed that they hung in the balance of their shared orgasm before she felt him slump over her, his breaths hot on her skin and his movements slowly ebbing away. She clung to him, wrapped his body with her arms and legs as she tensed her pussy muscles and clamped on Josh's prick to keep him to her.

'I can't happen again...like this,' Josh murmured, his breaths on her skin making her shiver. The condoms that he had brought with him remained unused.

'I'll take care of it...if I have to. I decided on that before you said that you'd be with me. I knew then that we'd get together.' She refrained from using the right word to describe what they had done.

Josh lifted his head and looked into her eyes, a smile teasing the corners of his lips.

'You scheming woman!'

'No, someone who needed you and who knew what Evie wanted for me.' Juliet said it as he slowly withdrew from her and lay back on the cool sheets. She lay against him, one hand caressing his slicked, but now flaccid, length.

'She should have warned me,' he told her across the narrow space between them before Juliet nestled closer still, brushed her fingers over his chest and belly, and clamped on him. 'We sleep. I have to sleep, or I'll be useless tomorrow.'

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers
12