I'll Be Your Wife for the Night #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps imagining more than he was, he thought she had a suggestive, sexual twinkle in her eyes when she said she'd do anything for him, anything at all. As soon as he thought that she was soliciting him for sex, he figured he was mistaken. She wasn't that kind of woman. She wasn't a whore. She was a good, God fearing woman with a kind spirit and a big heart.

Having not had sex, other than with his own hand, in three, long, sexually frustrating years, since his wife died and longer when she became ill, Susan standing in his bedroom with her practically see through nightgown was more than suggestively tempting. If she wasn't an employee and a trusted member of his household staff, he'd make a pass at her. If she was a Lady instead of a commoner, he already would have invited her to share his bed. Yet, unable to quell the sexual lust he felt for her, it took all the self-control he had not to pull her to his bed and touch her and feel her through her dressing gown.

'I want you, Susan,' he thought. 'I want to hold you and kiss you while touching you and feeling you everywhere. I want to make love to you before fucking you hard and fucking you fast,' he thought.

"May I sit for a while and keep you company?"

He looked at her with more sexual lust than he had ever looked at her before.

'What? What did she just say? She wants to sit on my bed to keep me company? Seriously? Are you kidding me? I don't believe this,' he thought.

He couldn't believe she wanted to sit with him to keep him company. Instead of leaving after delivering him his water, he couldn't believe she wanted to stay, sit on his bed, and talk. Shockingly forward of her to ask if she could sit on her Lord's bed, especially while he was in it, her voice was different. Even though she seemed nervous, if he didn't know better, he'd think she was making a sexual pass at him.

Perhaps just his imagination but as if she was just as sexually aroused as he was, her voice seemed different. Her voice was smoky, sultry, and sexy. Perhaps, as was he, she was nervous being alone with him in his bedroom. Perhaps, as was he, she was as horny and as sexually frustrated as he was. Perhaps, as he wanted to do too, she wanted to do more than just talk. Perhaps, as much as he sexually wanted her, she sexually wanted him too. Perhaps, as he thought of social classes getting in the way, she thought he'd reject her in the way that he thought she'd reject him.

Nonetheless, he wondered if she had deliberately flashed him. He wondered if she was just as sexually aroused with him seeing as much of her sexy and shapely body through her revealing and nearly transparent nightgown as he was sexually aroused seeing her naked body. Taking a giant leap of faith, not believing that she would, he wondered if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. For sure, if she was making a sexual pass at him, she had more to lose than he did. If he was misreading her, he could lose a cook but she could lose her job along with her place to live.

He couldn't help from noticing that her nipples were erect. He wondered if she was cold or sexually excited. Hoping he was reading her body language correctly, and her normally telling sexual signals, he watched her slide a slow tongue across her full lips again while playing with her hair.

'Wow, she's so sexy,' he thought. 'She's so shapely. I'd do anything to kiss her, really kiss, French kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere.'

He wondered if seeing his throbbing penis hidden beneath the covers sexually excited her as much as her seeing his pulsating cock hidden beneath the covers sexually excited him. Tits for cock, he'd love to show her his stiff prick, if she'd show him her big tits. Tits for cock, he'd love to fondle her big breasts if only she'd fondle his hard cock. He'd love to suck on her big tits, if only she'd suck on his hard cock. He'd love for her to hang her tits in his face while sitting on his prick as he humped her and she humped him.

"I would love to have your company, Susan," he said lifting the covers for her to slip inside. "Please sit. Make yourself comfortable," he said patting his big bed.

He'd love to feel the warmth of her bodacious body while holding her, cuddling her, comforting her, and spooning her. As if hinting for her to climb in bed with him, he moved from the left side of the bed to the middle so that she'd have room to sit with him. Instead of climbing in bed with him, Susan sat at the very edge of the bed and as soon as she sat on his bed, he imagined taking her in his arms, holding her, pulling her back, and kissing her. He imagined touching and feeling her everywhere that a Lord should never touch and feel his Head Cook.

Nothing more than just a sexual fantasy, he couldn't even imagine what it would feel like to kiss her, French kiss her. Nothing more than just a sexual fantasy, he couldn't even imagine what it would feel like to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples through her nightgown. He wished he could suck her big tits before making love to her. He wished he could lick and finger her pussy and give her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and tongue before she stroked and sucked his cock to give him a sexual orgasm too.

In the way that he used to make love to his wife before gently fucking his wife, he couldn't even imagine what it would feel like to make love to Susan. In the way that he was afraid to and always wanted to pound his wife's pussy hard and fast after making love to her, he was afraid to because she was so delicately frail. Now, he wanted to pound Susan's pussy in the way that he had always wanted to pound his wife's pussy. He'd do anything to make love to Susan before fucking her hard and fast until they both had an orgasm together.

As Irish as she was fair with freckled skinned, she had such a lovely Rubenesque body. Proportional in bust and hip size, her waist curve in as if she as a human hour glass. She had the body that any woman would love to have. No doubt, just as he was English Protestant, she was Irish, Roman Catholic. If it wasn't forbidden enough that a Lord should receive his Head Cook in his bedroom while she was wearing her dressing gown, they didn't share religions.

Thinking of marriage before he even held her hand and before he even kissed her, unless he changed his religion to Catholic or she changed to Protestant, they were forbidden to marry in a church. Yet, premature to think of marriage, he was lonely enough, horny enough and physically, emotionally, and sexually attracted to Susan enough to think of having more than just sex with her. She was better than that to be rode hard and left wet. She was better than just wanting to have sex with her. She was a complete woman and someone who would complement his life if only she'd become his wife.

He imagined what it would feel like to show Susan how much he wanted her and how much she sexually excited him by pounding her pussy as hard and as fast as he wanted to pound his wife's pussy. Yet, getting ahead of himself, they were just talking. He hadn't confessed how he felt about her and he hadn't even kissed her yet. As if they were on a first date in his bedroom, he hadn't even held her hand yet. He had no idea if she was here for sex or just to check up on him. He had no idea if she sexually wanted him in the way that he sexually wanted her.

"You seemed much better today, My Lord, but how are you doing overall? Are you getting enough sleep? Are you happy or are you still sad? Tell me what I can do to help," she said giving him the eye again while standing there in the light as if she was already naked. "I'll do anything you ask of me to help you," she said again as if hinting for him to take her and have his wicked, sexual way with her.

As if she was his wife, his girlfriend, or his mother, there was genuine concern along with what he imagined was sexual lust in her voice. She not only sexually aroused him by all that he could see of her nearly naked body but she sexually titillated him by her warm, kind, and loving manner. Having known her for years, he was already romantically connected to her. Having known her for years, now was the time for him to make his romantic move. Having known her for years, now was the time for him to be sexually intimate with her and to tell her that he loved her.

"My sleep is terrible," he said taking her hint while looking at his bed before looking at her.

He stared at her beautiful blue eyes before staring down at her big tits, her erect nipples, and before staring at what he could see of the shadow of her pubic hair.

"I'm sorry to hear that, My Lord," she said staring in his hazel eyes before staring down again at the bulge that tented his blanket.

He nodded his head in sadness.

'I can't believe she looked again at the bulge my cock is making in my blanket,' he thought.

He pretended that he didn't notice her looking at the impression his erection made in his blanket in the way that she pretended that she didn't notice him staring at her tits.

"Plenty big enough for two but too wide for one, my bed is so cold, so empty, and so lonely, and," he said hinting with a pause. He stared again at the big impressions her erect nipples made through her thin nightgown. Then, he said what even he couldn't believe he said. "I'm horny all of the time," he said while slowly rubbing the head of his cock through his blanket as if he had a sudden itch.

Even as he said the word horny, as if asking her for her help, he couldn't believe he just confessed to her that he was horny. He couldn't believe he rubbed the head of his cock in front of her. He could have been less subtle about his horniness by not staring at the impressions her erect nipples and the shadow of her pubic hair made through her nightgown. He could have been less subtle about his horniness by not rubbing his cock through his blanket with his horny hand in front of her. Not wanting to pressure her for sex, he only hoped she'd take more than the not so subtle hint and give him sex.

Yet, she did volunteer that she'd do anything to help him. Impossible to behave with her alone with him in his bedroom in her flimsy dressing gown, he so wanted to hold her, kiss her, and feel her all over. Impossible for him to behave with what little she was wearing and all that he was seeing through this sheer, sexy nightgown, and with her not wearing a robe, he wanted to strip her naked. He wanted to finger and lick her pussy before she sucked his cock. He wanted to make sweet love to her before fucking her and humping her faster and harder.

Yet, even as he said the word horny, as if he was asking for her sexual help, he still couldn't believe he told her that he was horny. She did ask him if there was anything she could do to help, anything at all. He wondered if her help included giving him sex. If she wanted to help him, she'd help him with his horniness. If she wanted to help him, she'd give him some alone time with her big, naked breasts. If she wanted to help him, she'd give him sex. If she was serious about doing anything, she'd suck his cock. Then, as if imagining it, he couldn't believe what she said next.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
bookman451bookman451about 7 years ago

Great series, I love the sexual tension you build

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
My Summer Wife Teacher learns that his in-laws have a great tradition.in Loving Wives
King of the Cul-De-Sac Son forces himself on his mother after they move.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Milk Me Mommy A neighbor boy helps a widow and gets help in return.in Mature
More Stories