I'll Carry Your Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raquel moaned, "Oh god! I can't begin to tell you how good that feels."

Sean was still smiling, "Good, now just relax and let me work."

He took his time, he rubbed her instep, her heal, her ankle and each toe individually. Then he changed to her left foot and repeated. Somewhere into her left foot, Raquel's breathing became heavy and Sean looked to see her peacefully asleep. He knew the round today was physically and mentally taxing. She needed a good nights sleep, but not on the couch. Sean picked Raquel up and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her onto his bed. He gently removed her pants, but left her underwear on. Then he took her shirt off. He thought for a moment whether or not to remove her sports bra. He knew she would be more comfortable without it, but he didn't want her to think he had taken advantage of her. In the end he decided to leave it on. Before he covered her up, Sean stood back and admired her beauty. She was physically beautiful, but he knew her beauty extended to her soul. Sean sighed and then covered Raquel up, turned off the light and called the front desk for another set of sheets, blanket and pillow. They were promptly delivered and Sean used them to make the couch into his bed. He found it more comfortable than he expected.

Sometime during the night Raquel woke up. It took a few minutes to figure out where she was. She got up to use the bathroom and was surprised to still be wearing her bra and underwear. After relieving herself and washing her hands, she removed her bra. It felt a thousand percent better now that her breasts were free from their constraints. Before she went back to bed, she went into the living room and found Sean sleeping on the couch. She bent over and gave him a kiss, never considering that he would see her topless if he woke up. Then she returned to the bedroom and was out as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Sunday -- Round Four -- Final Round

Sean woke up to the smell of hot coffee. He opened his eyes and Raquel was sitting on the ottoman holding two styrofoam cups.

He stretched and yawned, "Is one of those by chance for me?"

Raquel smiled, "Yep...one sweet and low, no cream."

Sean sat up, "Perfect. Thank you."

Sean didn't have a shirt on and Raquel noticed. Boy did she notice. How could a guy approaching 50 still look so good? Nice six pack, pecs, and arm muscle tone. She looked up to a bright smile.

She blushed with embarrassment.

Sean, "My bad, I didn't wear a shirt to bed, so it's ok for you to gaze upon this elderly body."

Raquel bent down and gave Sean a searing kiss. Sean tried like hell not to spill his coffee and returned the kiss.

When they finally broke the kiss Sean exclaimed, "Wow, best wake up call ever."

She was still blushing, "You have an incredible body."

"Thank you Raquel, I'm very happy you like it, because I'm becoming very fond of yours as well."

Sean paused and then said, "But we need to table this for now. We have one more round of golf to play."

Raquel noticed he didn't say, "We have a golf tournament to win."

Sean had a lesson in the "theory of control" during his psych class in college. The thinking was there are things in life we have complete control over, things where we only have partial control over and finally things we have absolutely no control over. The problem with most people is, they spend their energy on the things they either have no control over or only partial control. If people would focus on the things they control and not worry about those they do not, they would be happier, more successful and suffer less stress.

A golf tournament is a perfect lesson in this theory. The golfer has no control over the course itself, the layout or condition. Further, the set up is out of their control, tee boxes and pin placements. Add in absolutely nada control over mother nature, temperature, humidity, wind and precipitation. One player, in stroke play, can't control how another golfer plays unless the other player gets into her head. Finally, the golfer has zero control over "luck." Unlucky lie in a fairway divot, buried bunker shots, bad bounces, or even the good bounces (also known as members bounces).

The golfer only has control over herself. She controls her swing, her emotions and her thought processes. Once the ball leaves the face of the club, she no longer has any control over the outcome.

Sean can't control Raquel's swing, but he could help with her emotions and thought processes.

"Raquel, if you focus on the outcome, I can assure you, you'll be disappointed. We need to stick with our game plan. We play the course. If at the end of the round, you have the lowest score, we win. If not, we don't. Let's just try not to leave anything on the course and then we won't have any regrets. Deal."

Raquel thought for a moment, then smiled, "Deal, partner." She stuck out her hand.

Sean gently grabbed her hand and shook it.

They kept their routine as close to the last two days as possible. The TV station didn't attempt any interviews. There was, however, a noticeable feel of tension in the air. That is everywhere except around Raquel and Sean. They were smiling, laughing, and amicably talking, while they warmed up. To the uninformed observer, it looked like they didn't have a care in the world.

Here's the rub about professional sports. The athlete wants to win. Legendary NFL coach, Vince Lombardi said, "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing." To many pros coming in second just means you're first loser. The problem with golf is, the course couldn't give a shit if you won or lost. And when your opponent doesn't care either way, all the pressure is on you.

Sean's job was to help manage that pressure and to use it against the golf course.

Some days the course lends itself to an all out assault. Somedays it puts up an impenetrable defense. The difference is usually found in course conditions, weather conditions and pin placements. The course this day was in perfect condition, tough but fair. Although the greens were significantly faster, they putted true. The secondary rough was long, but not unmanageably long. The fairways were like plush carpet. The wind was similar to Saturday. All in all, patience was the playbook of the round. Some holes could be attacked and other had to be carefully navigated.

That's exactly how Raquel and Sean managed the round. Sean was impressed with Raquel's control and discipline. He counted a total of five shots that weren't hit perfectly all day. That doesn't mean the results were perfect. Some shots were hit exactly as intended, but the wind intended something else. Or the ball missed its mark by a foot or so and the slope of the green moved it away from the hole. But all in all it was a solid round of golf.

On the 18th tee box, Sean looked at the leaderboard for the first time today. Raquel felt the 3 metal off the tee was the correct shot. J.T. hit her driver and placed in the dead center of the fairway. That made Raquel question her decision. Sean reminded her of the number rule in golf, "the first choice of clubs is usually the correct choice." She striped her three metal to the middle of the fairway, about thirty yards short of J.T. The pin was located on right side in the back portion of the green. The location brought the lake into play. Hit it too far right or fade it too much and you'd have to drop the ball a 100 yards back to hit your fourth shot (in the water in two, out in three, hitting four).

Raquel told Sean she was going to hit her five iron to the front third of the green, hoping for it to then roll to the back portion of the green. She hit the shot just as designed. The ball hit the green, pitched forward and began rolling. It came to a stop six feet from the hole.

J.T. was next to play. She hit an aggressive shot, at the pin. Unfortunately, it was too aggressive. The ball landed on the green, to the right of the pin. That side of the green sloped towards the lake. The golf gods decided to be cruel to the best player in the world. J.T. watched helplessly as her ball, rolled off the green and splashed into the water. There was nothing she could do, but walk to the "drop zone" and hit her fourth shot, which came to a stop about 15 feet from the pin. If she made that putt, it would be for a bogey five.

Sean walked up to Raquel and whispered, "Congratulations on your first win."

Raquel snapped her head towards Sean, disbelieving what he just said.

They started walking towards the green. Sean was smiling, "You were both tied on the tee box. If J.T. makes her putt, you have two putts to win."

The crowd around the green erupted into a thunderous applause as Raquel and Sean walked up to the green. Raquel acknowledged the cheers and was smiling ear to ear.

J.T. also received an enthusiastic greeting, acknowledging a hard fought tournament. She lined up her bogey putt, made her stroke and just missed on the low side. A very unfortunate double bogey.

Megan, who played in the twosome ahead of them didn't play nearly as well as on Saturday and was no longer a factor.

Now Raquel had three putts to win. As they had all day, both Sean and Raquel discussed the line, grain, slope and speed. When they agreed on the target Sean backed away. Raquel took a breath then smooth stroked the putter and again didn't watch the ball but listened to the familiar sound of it dropping into the cup. A birdie and a three stroke win.

In a single instance Raquel realized what she had just accomplished. She looked at Sean, both raised their arms high into the air, and screamed, "YES!! We did it!" They both embraced in a celebratory hug. When they separated, Raquel had tears of joy running down her eyes.

Raquel then approached a very gracious J.T. and the two professionals embraced. J.T. whispered her congratulations and Raquel told her she was still number one. It was the beginning of a friendship that would last the rest of their lives.

J.T. then gave Sean a hug and asked if his caddy services were available. He humbly replied he was booked with Raquel until Mark returned.

J.T. looked at Sean, "I guess I need to practice harder then."

Sean just smiled.

The TV crew was waiting for Raquel when she walked off the green.

John began, "Congratulations Raquel on your first WPGL victory. How would you characterize today?"

Raquel, still crying, replied, "It was a hard fought round. Any one of us...me, J.T. or Megan could have won. I was just the fortunate one to come out on top today."

"Does Sean Connors deserve any of the credit today?"

Raquel smiled, "Of course he does. All of the caddies share our victories as well as our defeats. Sean was fantastic to work with. He has a way of keeping me focused and bringing the best out."

John replied, "Do you realize Eldon Forester said the exact same thing about him?"

Raquel, "No, but I'm not surprised."

The interview continued for a little longer, talking about her best shots, challenges the course presented, etc. The interview was finally concluded and Raquel went to sign her scorecard and officially claimed her victory. Raquel received the trophy and a first place check in the amount of $262,000. Sean quietly noted that was a far cry from the $1.1 million for a non-major first place check on the mens tour.

After all the ceremony, congratulatory hugs and handshakes, it was time to leave. Sean had already made Raquel's golf clubs travel ready in a hard plastic travel case with the Sparta logo on the side. They decided to stay one more night and deal with the country club in the morning. Sean had given Chip Stevens a copy of Longmeyer's release plus Raquel and Mark's counter proposal before the final round. They had an appointment with the club's board of directors in the morning.

Before they left, Raquel called Mark to let him know that she would be depositing thirty thousand dollars into his bank account. He complained that it was greater than the 10% customarily paid to a caddy for first place. Raquel told him to shut up, get well so he can get back on her bag and she loved him.

Just before he hung up Mark said, "I'm super proud of you sis. Mom and dad are too. We all love you."

Once in the rental Sean asked Raquel, "What are you interested in eating tonight?"

She snuggled up to his side and wrapped her arms around his right arm. "What do you think of room service?"

Sean put his hand on her leg, "I was hoping you'd say that."

They barely made it to the room before they were all over each other. The several days of pent up sexual tension plus the "high" of winning the tournament had their emotions at a peak. Under normal circumstances, their love making might have been tender and slow. However, in their emotional state plus neither one of them having sex for a very long time, resulted in each other trying to fuck the life out of the other.

That was how they would describe the first go around. After their high intensity love making, resulting in blissful orgasms, they ordered room service. Raquel surprised the waiter by unintentionally walking out of the bedroom, naked, while delivering the food. She had been in the bathroom and didn't hear him knock on the door. When Sean offered a tip, he graciously declined saying that he had already received a gift.

When he finally left, both Raquel and Sean looked at each other and broke out in laughter.

They made love two more times that night. However, they took their time, exploring each others bodies, what turns them on, and what just feels good. It was tender, intimate and satisfying.

At one point in the evening Sean noted it was much more enjoyable to celebrate a win with Raquel versus Eldon. She just laughed and stroked his hard cock.

They fell asleep in each others arms. Neither knew what the future would bring, but both ready to see where it leads.

Epilogue -- Monday -- A New Week

Their appointment with the board of directors for the country club was scheduled for 9 am. Sean and Raquel were asked to wait, the board was just concluding some unfinished business. Ten minutes later, two security men showed up and went into the boardroom. A minute later they were escorting a very unhappy Clifford Longmeyer out of the boardroom. Chip Stevens walked out and greeted Sean and Raquel.

He shook Sean's hand, "Good morning counselor."

Sean replied, "Good morning Chip. May I introduce Ms. Raquel Simmons."

Chip shook Raquel's hand, "Ms. Simmons it is an honor and privilege to meet you. Congratulations on a great win and providing us with an fantastic tournament."

Raquel was all smiles, "Thank you Mr. Stevens, it's great to meet you as well."

Chip opened the door and invited both Sean and Raquel into the boardroom. As they walked in, the entire board stood and erupted into an applause. When they finally quieted down, Chip said, "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our tournament champion, Ms. Raquel Simmons!"

The room again erupted into an enthusiastic applause, but also included some whistling and words of congratulations. Raquel was overwhelmed and smiling ear to ear.

Chip directed Raquel and Sean to their seats and then returned to his, at the head of the table. All the other board members sat down.

Chip announced, "I call this meeting of the board of directors to order. Ms. Simmons, on behalf of our entire club, I want to apologize for how you and your brother were initially treated following his unfortunate accident. The former club chairman was wrong to approach you so callously. Please accept our apology."

Raquel responded, "Thank you Mr. Stevens, apology accepted."

Chip smiled, "As it pertains to your proposal, the entire board has voted, unanimously, to approve it with one condition."

Raquel asked, "And what would that be Mr. Stevens?"

Chip smiled, "We would like to establish a foundation to promote girls youth golf, in your name. The Raquel Simmons foundation."

The entire board erupted in applause again.

Raquel was stunned, "That is much more than I hoped for! Thank you again... all of you." She looked each board member in the eyes and smiled."

Chip finished, "If there is no further business and no objections, I suggest we adjourn and get some pictures with Ms. Simmons and Mr. Connors."

Everyone was quiet, Chip added, "No objections noted, this meeting is adjourned."

Raquel and Sean spent the next two hours hobknobbing with the rich. They were treated like celebrities, Sean as much as Raquel. Finally it was time to leave and head to the airport.

Sean had changed his and Raquel's airline reservations so they would be on the same flight to the next tournament.

On the way to the airport, Raquel asked, "Wait, what are you going to do for clothes?"

Sean smiled, "Sparta Apparel is taking care of that."

Raquel just smiled and snuggled into her caddy's arm.