I'll Do Anything for Him Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on sexy, do you want to sit in the lounge or out the back to drink this?"

"I can't go outside, I haven't got any clothes on."

"Yes you can, no one will see you, except me."

I followed Jack out of the back door and immediately looked around. All I could see over Jack's fences was a house roof in the distant and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"You need to trust me Grace, I will never put you in any danger."

"Good, thank you, but it's so weird being outside without any clothes on."

"You'll get used to it, is it arousing for you?"

I thought for a seconds then replied,

"Actually, yes it is."

"Good, your nipples tell me that you are enjoying the experience."

I looked down to my chest and yes, they were all hard.

We sat and talked and drank our coffee whilst I was looking around the area.

"Is that a hot tub Jack?" I asked when I saw something that I thought might be.

"Yes, but it hasn't been used since last summer."

"But it works?"

"It did last summer."

"Can you get it working please, I fancy sitting in it with you and drinking champagne between love making session."

"You're a right little romantic aren't you Grace?"

"I hadn't really thought about it but I think that I might be."

"I'll get it working, it shouldn't take long."

"Thank you Jack."

"No need to thank you, it's for me as much as you."

After a while I was quite relaxed. I'd sat on the chair and crossed my legs, as nearly all girls do, and Jack looked at my legs and said,

"You have nice legs Grace, you shouldn't be crossing them it's not good for your circulation and it stops me seeing up your legs to your pussy, can you uncross them and open your knees a bit?"

"If that's what you want." I replied as I did as asked.

"And can you try to remember to sit like that all the time please, I like looking at your legs."

"As I said Jack, anything for you."

We continued talking for a while then Jack got up and held out a hand for me. Getting up I took it then Jack led me down the garden with me nervously looking around to make sure that no one could see me.

"Relax Grace, look at all the flowers, aren't they beautiful?"

"Yes they are, I've never really been able to look at flowers before."

We walked round the garden then Jack led me down the side of the house and to the front garden.

"I'm nervous Jack, someone might see me."

"And if they did they would see a beautiful, naked young woman and not be able to stop staring at you."

"Doesn't that bother you Jack?"

"No, not at all, I'm just as proud of your body as you should be, you shouldn't be hiding it, you should be embracing your sexuality. Men looking at you naked gets you aroused doesn't it Grace?"

"You looking does."

"And so will other men."

After we'd walked around the front garden Jack led me back to the back and inside which made me a lot happier.

"Are you getting hungry Grace?" Jack asked.

"A little."

"Fancy a Chinese?"

"If you mean some Chinese food I've never had any?"

"I do, do you want to try some?"

"Okay, but I have literally nothing to wear, my clothes are in the washing machine."

"We'll get some delivered, what do you like?"

"I don't know, why don't you surprise me Jack, you've been doing a lot of that today."

"And you me Grace, okay, I'll order something then I'll show you how to use the dryer."

Jack did both of those things then we went and sat on the sofa, me cuddling up to Jack.

"You seem to be be getting used to being naked all the time Grace."

"You know, I am. I didn't think that I would, but I am. I don't know what I would be like if it was winter."

"Funny you should say that Grace, how do you fancy being naked all the time that you are in the house? I'll turn the heating up in winter."

"You want me to be naked all the time that I'm in this house, even when I've got some clothes that I could wear?"

"Yes, I think that that would be a great idea, thank you Grace."

"Hey, that was your idea, not mine."

"But you'll do it?"

"If that's what you want. Are you going to ask me to be naked at work as well?"

"I like the idea of being able to look over and see you naked sat at your desk and walking around but I don't think that you'd get away with that, someone is bound to complain."

"Good, because I don't want to try it. I'd probably get sacked. It may be a crappy job but it's the first job that I've had and I want to keep it."

"Fair enough, I'll just have to find other places that you can get naked."

"You won't let me get arrested will you Jack, I don't want to get carted off to jail with no clothes on."

"I won't let that happen Grace."

"Jack. I'll do anything that you ask me to but please don't let me end up in trouble with the police."

"I won't Grace, I won't."

With the naked me cuddling up to Jack we kissed and he played with my tits and pussy. I so wanted him to fuck me but I knew that I had to wait.

We'd been kissing and fondling for a good 30 minutes when a bell rang and I jumped up,

"What's that?" I asked.

"Just the doorbell. It will be the Chinese, go and open the door and ask the driver to take it to the kitchen."

"Whoa, you want me to open the front door to a stranger, naked?"

"You'll be okay, I get a lot of food from that Chinese, the delivery guys are okay."

"But, but, okay, if that's what you want."

So I nervously went to the door. Just as I was getting there Jack said,

"And don't cover your pussy or tits."

I did as Jack said, I was soo nervous and inexplicably, my pussy and nipples we tingling like hell.

The deliver guy looked as shocked as I was nervous as we just stood and stared at each other for a couple of seconds. Finally the guy said,

"Chinese for Jack."

Thankfully it was Jack who replied,

"Forgive my new girlfriend Steve, she's just getting used to not wearing clothes." Jack said from behind me. "Come on in."

Steve walked in and as he passed me he looked me up and down and smiled.

Jack appeared beside me and put an arm round my shoulders.

"It's okay honey, this is Steve, he's one of the good guys."

"Right." I said, not really able to move until Jack almost pushed me so that we followed Steve into the kitchen.

As Steve put the bags on the table he turned to look at both Jack and me, mainly me.

"So how are you keeping Jack, long time no see. I see that you've got yourself a real cut one. What's your name honey?"

"Sorry Steve, Steve Grace, Grace Steve. Yes, my luck has finally changed. She looks good doesn't she?"

"She sure does, Grace can you do a 360 for me please, I want to see if your butt is as cute as your front."

With a little help from Jack I did the 360.

"Yep, a real beauty. Will you be bringing her to the meeting next week?"

"Maybe, I'll have to see how it goes."

"You'll make a great model for us Grace."

"Model, model for what?"

"Our photography club, hasn't Jack told you about that?"

"Steve," Jack said, "haven't you got other deliveries to make?"

"Yes, ooooh, I'll get out of your way. You've probably got other things to be doing. I'll see myself out. Nice to meet you Grace, hope to see all of you again soon."

And Steve left.

"So Grace, never had Chinese before, I hope you like it."

"No, but I'm sure that I'll like it, what's this meeting that you might take me to?"

"It's just a photography club, no big deal, we meet once every couple of weeks, talk about the shots that we took the previous meeting and then shoot that weeks subject."

"And Steve was thinking that I might model for the club?"

"Well maybe, we'll see how things go."

"What sort of model?"

"Nude."

"You want ME to model naked for a bunch of your friends?"

"I didn't say that. Let's worry about that if it ever happens. Now, knife and fork or chopsticks?"

"I've never used chopsticks before."

"Okay, knife and fork for you, chopsticks for me, you can learn how to use chopsticks the next time."

The Chinese meal looked 'unusual' to me but I actually enjoyed it and looked forward to my next Chinese meal.

I did the washing-up and Jack made it difficult for me by coming up behind me, pressing my naked body against the sink unit and playing with my nipples. It didn't help that I could feel his hard cock pressing against my back through his jeans.

Next we sat on the sofa and watched a movie with me snuggled up to Jack and him with an arm round me, his fingers idly toying with one of my nipples.

I didn't see the end of the movie because I drifted off to sleep and when I woke up I was in Jack's bed and Jack was asleep next to me. I was wide awake as soon as I looked at the clock and saw that it was nearly midnight. I gently lifted the duvet off us and saw that Jack was naked.

It was a full moon and Jack hadn't closed the curtains so I could easily see his cock for the first time. I marvelled at it as I watched the minutes, then seconds tick away. As soon as the clock read 00:00 I kissed Jacks lips until he woke up.

He rolled on his side and put an arm over me but I was having none of it, It was the next day and Jack had told me that he was going to fuck me tomorrow which was now today. I wanted fucking.

I reminded Jack of what he had said and he became wide awake quite quickly and said,

"I'll get a condom."

"No need, I'm on the contraceptive pill."

We started kissing and before long I felt a slight, sharp pain as his cock entered me for the first time.

The next hour or so was taken up with me acting out all the dreams that I had had about sex with my first lover. It was wonderful but very tiring. Jack taught me lots of positions that we could, and did, fuck in. When we were both sated we lay there relaxing in post coital bliss.

"How come you're on the pill Grace? Not that I'm complaining"

"Every girl in the children's home was put on the pill straight after she had her first period. Their excuse was that they didn't want to risk any pregnancies in their home."

"Well I'm grateful for that policy, now get up on your hands and knees again, it's doggy round two, or is that three?"

*****

12