I'll Drink To Her!

Story Info
Her husband lets her give a stranger a lapdance.
3.7k words
4.39
19k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
346 Followers

They had been there for about half an hour when she walked in. She was simply gorgeous, and so sexy that they each began to get hard immediately. She was with a man and the two of them sat down at the end of the bar and ignored the two dozen men scattered around the bar to watch the game tonight. All four of them tried to ignore her but they kept stealing glances at her every minute or so. She was just too hot to ignore.

"I'll drink to her!" The four friends had a tradition where they drank a shot of Tequila to any team who scored, and apparently Eric Bakers thought that she had scored.

"Come on, guys, she is married." Jack Kramer rebuked his three friends in spite of the fact that he was staring at her, too. Kenny Roth, Jack's best friend for years, pointed that out.

"Don't give me that shit, Jack. When you look at her, and you look at her a lot, there is fucking in your eyes." Jack almost glared at his friend for a couple of seconds, and then grinned widely. Eric laughed out loud.

"Busted!" The fourth man sitting the table added to the conversation.

"Yeah, but look at her. She is so fine I'd do her right here on the table." Jerry Smathers had a look of longing so obvious that the other three almost felt sorry for him. Instead, they all laughed again, this time loud enough for the woman to look over at them with a slight smile on her face. Then she turned back to what was probably her husband and said something in his ear, and the four friends all had their shots.

Jack looked at her for several seconds, thinking that she was probably the hottest woman he had seen in years. She looked to be in her mid-thirties with long dark hair. She was probably about six inches more than five feet, too tall to be considered petite, yet small enough to be tempting to a man who liked his women small. She was slender but with boobs big enough to be quite distracting. Her hard and very large nipples were stretching the soft material of her tight beige sweater, giving most men and several women something to stare at. Her eyes almost sparkled, and her teasing expression seemed to be a permanent fixture on her beautiful face. Her slender waist and tight ass was emphasized by her short leather skirt, and her legs were encased in light brown stockings that matched her leather skirt.

In short, she was smoking hot!

Jack kept trying to concentrate on the football game, but Kenny was right -- Jack kept sneaking glances at her. And to make things more exciting, she kept glancing back at him. Or at least, he wanted to think she was glancing at him. Finally, after several minutes of teasing the four friends, she stood and slowly walked over to their table.

"Hi, my name is Brandi, and my husband doesn't dance. Would any of you men care to dance with me?" There was silence as all four of them just froze in place without a sound. The TVs were offering their barely audible commentary and the speakers were playing some easy-listening music. There was no other sound in the room except for the excited breathing of the four friends. After a couple seconds of near silence, Brandi reached out her hand and grabbed Eric's hand.

"You look like you can dance." And she pulled him out of his chair. Jack groaned, wondering why he hadn't made his move, and he gave his friend a very envious glance. Then he looked up and saw that the woman was almost staring at him. He thought he saw a longing expression in her eyes but he wasn't sure if that was his own imagination or not. He watched as Eric and Brandi walked a few feet away to the area that was always cleared for the people who came here to dance.

The bar was like an old English pub, or at least what Jack envisioned an old English pub looked like. It was long and about half as wide. As you entered, the entire left side was a bar, with stools in front of it and a huge mirror on the wall behind it. The bar itself was made of some dark wood with the surface covered in what looked like copper. Along the right side were a number of small tables. The walls and ceiling were all dark wood that seemed to be polished. And at the back of the room was an area cleared for dancing. There were six televisions spread around the room at eye level, but no one was watching the TVs at the moment. We were all watching the dancing couple.

As soon as Brandi reached the dance floor, she wrapped her arms around Eric's neck and pulled him into a kiss. It was a long and passionate kiss. Jack watched as she pulled Eric close and pressed her boobs against his chest. Then she began to gyrate her hips, pressing against what was certainly Eric's very hard dick. Eric had a relationship with an attractive woman that was one of those on and off relationships, but at this moment Jack was convinced the relationship was off for the evening.

Eric proved that he was indeed a good dancer, and the two of them were instantly engaged in some very dirty dancing. He had inserted his right leg between her legs and she was grinding her pussy against his thigh. Her sexy movements resulted in her leather skirt riding higher and higher up her ass. In less than a minute, all the men in the pub could see that Brandi was wearing a tiny black thong that left her ass cheeks totally exposed. Jack heard Kenny moan and couldn't keep himself from doing the same. Then he leaned back in his chair and relaxed, watching the sexy show with the game forgotten.

Suddenly, Jack remembered Brandi's husband, and he quickly turned to see how the man was reacting to the very sensuous dancing. He was surprised to see the man grinning with lust. Fuck, the man is getting off on his wife's sexy moves with another man! Jack's silent comment couldn't stop him from grinning, and he turned back to watch his friend dance with the very sexy Brandi.

By this time, Brandi's hands had grabbed Eric's ass cheeks and were holding them tight. Eric had one hand at the small of her back and one hand glued to her right boob. He was squeezing and massaging that breast while he used his other hand to guide her in some really good dance moves. Jack glanced at his two friends still at the table with him and he saw an expression that he was sure was also on his face -- anger that they hadn't responded to her invitation to dance.

Jack heard Jerry groan loudly. He looked at his friend and saw his hand subtly stroking his cock through his jeans. Jack remembered that he had decided against his usual jeans for tonight, and he had worn instead some dress pants in a wool blend. The soft wool blend offered less control and he realized that his cock was growing down his right leg. He reached down and tried to subtly rearrange his cock but it was too late. Eight inches of hard cock was just too much to move without putting on a show.

A couple minutes later, Brandi led Eric back to the table. Both were breathing hard and Eric's boner was obvious. But Jack wasn't interested in his friend's boner, Jack was staring at Brandi's tits. Her nipples were large and hard from earlier, but now they had grown to something like the end of his thumb. Brandi's nipples were easily the largest nipples he had ever seen, and his jaw immediately ached from his desire to pinch them and twist them and suck them. Jack was staring so hard he didn't realize that Brandi was talking to him.

"I said, someone looks like he needs a lapdance." She nudged his knee to get his attention while looking down at his obvious boner. He gave her a lopsided grin.

"I am sorry, but I was distracted." He wasn't sure what more he should say but he somehow doubted that he could offend her. She grinned at him and proved he was right.

"What, these old things?" And she laughed at her words as she pinched her nipples. And four men groaned at the same time. Then the sexy Brandi placed her hands on Jack's shoulders and leaned forward until her lips were about two inches from his lips. Gazing deep into his eyes, she spoke quietly.

"I am so horny. Can I give you a lapdance?" Jack couldn't stop himself from gulping. Then he nodded, which brought his lips into contact with one of those awesome nipples. Brandi giggled and pushed that nipple hard against his lips, moaning quite loudly. She held her position for a couple of seconds while Jack resisted closing his lips on her nipple and sucking hard. He looked up into her eyes and he saw nothing but lust.

"Go ahead." Her quiet words were all he needed. He smashed his face into her boob and grabbed her nipple with his lips. Moving his head back and forth just a little, he enjoyed massaging her boob with his face. His hands found their way to her shoulders and he squeezed them. Then his hands slowly slid down her back until they found her slender waist. She held her position for a few seconds and then took her hands off his shoulders. She grabbed his hands in hers and plastered them on her ass cheeks. Still staring into his eyes, she moaned loudly and used his hands to massage her ass. Then she stood straight up and grinned at him.

Glancing down, she smiled at his hard cock for a couple of seconds. Then she turned around and sat on his lap. Moving to the music, she massaged his hard cock with her firm ass cheeks. Jack moaned loudly, copied by a couple of his friends. In seconds, Brandi's gyrations resulted in her leather skirt climbing high enough to reveal her black thong again. She grabbed his hands again and this time brought them to her boobs. She smashed his hands against them and then began to move them around, massaging her tits with his hands. By this time Jack was beginning to get into it, and he grabbed her nipples between the thumbs and forefingers of both hands. He pinched them firmly, and then twisted them. Brandi moaned loudly.

"Harder. Twist them harder." Her words were loud enough for most of the room to hear, causing Jack to turn and look for her husband. The man had moved to a bar stool that allowed him a better angle to watch the actions of his wife. His face held a lusting grin that excited Jack even more. And he twisted Brandi's nipples again, this time hard. She almost screamed with passion while still sliding her ass up and down on his cock.

She reached down between her legs and squeezed his cock, rubbing it through the soft material of his pants. Jack heard one of his buddies groan but he wasn't sure which one. And he didn't really care because he was groaning loudly himself. Brandi increased the speed of her movements and Jack knew he wasn't going to last for long. And this pissed him off because he wanted this to last a long time.

Brandi grabbed his hands again, which stopped them from massaging her boobs through her sweater. She pulled his hands down her stomach and then up again, this time inside her sweater. Now Jack's hands were in contact with her bare skin.

He moaned again as he began to play with her tits, squeezing them and pressing them together and twisting her nipples. He kissed her right ear, nuzzling his lips against the skin just under and behind that ear. Brandi was moaning and making all sort of sounds, obviously not concerned with how much noise she was making.

Suddenly, she let go of his hands and reached down to her pussy. She began to frantically massage her lips with one hand and her clit with the other hand. She made even more noises, filling up the room with her sounds of passion. Jack kept playing with her tits and twisting her nipples. Suddenly, she spoke again.

"Harder. Twist my nips harder and I will cum." Jack glanced down at her hands and saw that she had pulled her thong to the side and was frantically shoving two fingers in and out of her very wet pussy. The sloshing sounds of her pussy were competing with her moans as the loudest sounds in the room. He watched as she pinched her clit and pulled on it, almost jerking it back and forth as she jammed her fingers in and out of her pussy. Jack pinched her nipples one more time, almost viciously twisting them them. And Brandi screamed.

She arched her back to an impossible extent and froze in position for at least five seconds. Then she screamed again and collapsed in his lap, her entire body shaking and jerking and twitching. Jack reduced his actions on her nipples, slowing to a gentle caressing of her nipples. Brandi reduced her sounds to soft whimpers as her body experienced the aftershocks of her orgasm. A few seconds later she was silent, her body still, and she remained in his lap for several seconds. Then she sat up.

"FUCK, that was intense!" And the bar suddenly exploded in cheers and applause. Brandi turned in his lap until she was facing him.

"You were awesome! Thank you. I really needed that!" She smiled intensely at him for a couple of seconds, and then she leaned in to kiss him. It started out as a gentle kiss and slowly morphed into deep passion. Their tongues danced in an erotic ritual that was obvious to everyone in the room. And then she pulled back a couple inches and smiled into his eyes as if she was dreaming. Then she gently kissed him again. Finally, she broke the silence.

"I don't think we are finished here. You still haven't cum yet, and isn't that the ultimate goal of a lapdance?" Her gentle smile slowly changed, replaced by a lustful grin.

"I am going to make you create a really big stain in your pants!" And she got off his lap and slowly dropped to her knees in front of him. She reached for his zipper but he stopped her.

"Listen, I don't want you to get arrested." She laughed quietly.

"Don't worry about that. I promised the manager a blowjob if he let me play around." Jack paused for a moment, and then raised another objection.

"What about your husband?" She turned and looked at the man wearing her wedding ring. She smiled at him and blew him a kiss.

"My wonderful husband lets me go wild once a month. I get to give one lapdance and blowjob, then he takes me home and fucks my brains out for two days. Sometimes we don't even make it home before he begins. Now, are you going to shut up and let me blow you, or do I have to find someone else?" Her stare held both a rebuke and a smile. Jack peered into her eyes for about one second. Then he grinned and closed his eyes.

"I am all yours, sexy lady."

Brandi smiled widely as she slowly unbuckled his belt and pulled it through his belt loops. Then she unzipped his pants. She grabbed the waist of his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. Jack gritted his teeth, realizing that his hard cock was about to be revealed to a couple dozen people, including his closest three friends. He tried to focus on the blowjob that he was about to receive and ignore everything else as she pulled his boxers down to join his pants at his ankles. And suddenly his ability to ignore everything else was total and complete.

Brandi's mouth swallowed Jack's entire eight inches in one quick move.

Jack howled in pleasure. Seconds later, Brandi settled into a pattern of pulling back to suck on the head of his dick and then plunging her head down until her nose was pressed against his pubic hair. Again and again, she all but swallowed his boner. He glanced down at her and locked eyes with the woman for several seconds, a tight grin in control of his face. It took less than three minutes and Jack had to warn her.

"I am about to cum, Brandi. Where do you want my cum?" She froze for about two seconds, and then jumped to her feet. As much as Jack hated to cum so quickly, he hated even more for the blowjob to be over. He groaned loudly.

"What's wrong?" His disappointment was obvious in his voice and on his face. Brandi looked down at him and grinned.

"What's wrong is the fact that your awesome cock isn't inside my very wet pussy." Then she turned around and bent over. He watched as she pulled her thong aside and sat down on his dick. She was so wet that all eight inches easily slid into her tunnel. She paused for a couple of seconds, just savoring the feel of being fully stretched by and filled with his cock. And then she began to lift herself up almost off his cock and then lowering herself back down. He moaned each time she lowered herself on his dick and she grunted each time she hit bottom. She began to move faster and, in another couple of minutes, he warned her that he was about to cum. She grabbed his hands again and shoved them inside her sweater.

"Okay, twist my nipples and I will cum with you. Come on, man, twist them hard!" And she began to rapidly bounce up and down on his cock. It only took another minute and Jack bellowed out his climax. Brandi felt him shoot jet after jet of hot cum deep into her pussy and that caused her to cum. They both made enough noise to fill the bar and probably the sidewalk outside. And then Brandi slowed her bouncing to almost nothing. Finally, she stopped moving and sat on his cock, both of them breathing hard. He could feel their combined juices leaking around his softening cock and draining onto the chair beneath his ass. He gave her boobs a final squeeze and she held his hands in place for several seconds before letting them go.

"There is a lot of cum going to waste here. Anyone want some?" Brandi looked around at the half a dozen women and one of them stood. Walking over, she knelt between Brandi's knees and stared as Jack's balls became coated in cum. Without a word, she slowly leaned forward and began to lick his balls. Then she licked Brandi's pussy. And finally, Brandi stood to let the woman have better access to her pussy. Sucking sounds were heard for several seconds and then the woman stood.

Brandi smiled at her and then knelt on the floor. The woman looked down at Brandi and opened her mouth just a little. A large dollop of cum oozed out of her mouth and was captured in Brandi's mouth. And the two women smiled at each other as they swallowed in unison. It seemed like half the people there moaned as they watched the cum-sharing. And without a word, the woman turned and walked back to her chair. Then Brandi turned and grinned at a man standing at the end of the bar.

"And I think that is my cue. Craig, where do you want me to blow you? Here where everyone can see you? I am sure that no one would mind watching another blowjob." Without a word, the manager turned and walked toward his office. The entire room moaned their disappointment, but Brandi shrugged her shoulders.

"Sorry, people, but I gotta go where I am told." And she smiled over her shoulder at her husband as she disappeared into the manager's office.

Jack had not moved since he had cum, and his three friends all started talking at once.

"FUCK ME, that was hot!" Eric was the first, followed quickly by Kenny.

"Was that about the best you ever got? Shit, I almost came just watching the two of you." Without saying anything, Jack glanced over at Brandi's husband and nodded his thanks. He received a nod in return and the man motioned for the server. He gave her two twenties, and Jack tried to interrupt the transaction.

"At least let me pay your tab. It's the least I can do." But the man walked over and stuck out his hand.

"My name is Kerry, and I promise you that I got almost as much pleasure out of that as you did, and I will get a shitload more pleasure than you over the next couple of days. Her 'night out' as she calls it makes her insatiable for the next two or three days. She jumps my cock every couple of hours. So I should thank you." And the two men shook hands.

Just about that time, Brandi walked out of the manager's office, her face absolutely coated with cum. Her smile was so wide that some cum leaked from her upper lip into her mouth. She licked her lips in cartoon fashion and there were many moans. Brandi smiled at her husband.

"Are we about ready?" He nodded at her and the two of them headed for the front door. As her husband opened the door for her, Brandi turned and waved at the people in the bar. Then, making no attempt to wipe the cum off her face, she disappeared down the sidewalk with her husband.

TWeston
TWeston
346 Followers