I'll Need to Change the Sheets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to kiss Bec's lips. "It's all good," I whispered. "We're safe."

"Like I was, netball lap safe?"

"Friday night netball safe, yes."

"Good," she said. "I like that.

"Let's show Grace Mister Percival." Bec got back on track, laughing her delightful laugh. She unzipped my pants and placed her hand inside to cup my cock, coiled thick. She looked at Grace, and grinned.

"You bitch," Grace said lightly. "You're going to make me fucking wait. Damn fuck, I shouldn't have told you."

"Told me what, Grace?" Bec obviously knew.

"That I like fucking watching, slow teasing. You'd better tell him the other thing, too. Fuck, playful fuck, Becca Bec."

"Tell me what other thing, Bec?" I asked, wondering where this was going.

"Grace has something called erotolalia. When she gets aroused, really turned on, she can't help it. She talks filthy dirty, a running narrative, words just spill from her. She's told me about it. She did it just then, I think."

Grace nodded. She had.

I knew something of this, done it myself sometimes, watching porn. Talking out loud to really get into the scene, join the video actors. "I think I've done that, talking dirty. It's like a switch in your head, comes from nowhere."

"That's right," said Grace, with the switch off. "It's not that Blue Velvet thing though, not Tourette's. I can control it, but usually don't want to. It's a turn on, like fucking myself with my voice. It's like someone else is there, taking over." She laughed. "I hope you're not religious. I can get pretty blasphemous."

"Not a problem there," I replied. This was new, though, another experience to look forward to. It might explain the afternoon's timing - no neighbours to get alarmed.

"It's like my boobs dripping without even touching," said Bec. She stepped beside me, to show Grace and me the milk dripping through the cloth of her bra. The white fluid was creaming on the deep satin red in tiny beads. "That's just from hearing you talk about this arousal talking stuff, and making Grace wait, before showing you off. It's who we are. How we do sex."

Like me, playing through a favourite kink with these women. The whole idea of being tied up was turning me on even more. My nipples ached. I wanted Bec to suck them, pinch them, bite them, but I was helpless, held at her whim. "Nnhhh," an involuntary moan escaped my throat, and my crotch jerked forward into Bec's cupping hands. She squeezed me, and I saw Grace's eyes narrow.

"I'm going to show her really slowly," Bec whispered in my ear. "Take these off real slow."

"Will you fucking fuck show me, Becca? Get those tight pants off him. I want to see this prick that you promised, to shaft me, fuck my face. Come on, Becca!" Grace was impatient, her legs jiggling with excitement and anticipation, her words beginning to run.

"No, Grace. I'm not going to." Bec teased, and in denial of her words, tugged my pants down, left leg, right leg, pulling them down. She knelt and shucked the pants away from my feet. On her knees, she pressed her cheek against the hiding cloth of my briefs, against my prick. She looked up at me with mischievous, porno eyes, both innocence and lechery at the same time. She was delighted with the results of her tease.

Grace mewled in glee. "Mmmm, fucking fuck show me, rubbing your face all over him. Not fair. Beccaaa," she pleaded. "Bring him closer. So I can smell." Her nostrils flared, and Grace's pale pastel top was so wet from her weeping milk that it was nearly transparent. I could count the creases on her belly as she leaned forward to see.

Bec steered me three steps closer, to a place where Grace could reach out and touch me if she wanted to. But Bec hadn't given her permission. A whole silent level of communication seemed to be going back and forth between the two of them, unspoken intuitive rules that needed to be followed. Whatever it was, Bec owned the play right now, she was showing me off. Even though she was wearing stunning red lingerie that didn't cover much, she still wore more than me. And of course, Grace was fully clothed.

"I think," said Bec, "I want to take my bra off. It's awfully wet. My tits are swelling and they're getting uncomfortable."

She said it quite deliberately, an announcement to delay my final undressing, to tease Grace, and to give me the joy of seeing her bare breasts. I'd be getting a first suck, soon. I started to salivate. My cock throbbed. Bec felt it, for she squeezed in response, then reached behind her back to undo the bra. Her big breasts fell into a beautiful pear shape as she leaned forward to place the red cups on the bed beside Grace. Her nipples dripped small beads of milk onto a towel.

Grace touched one with her finger before it soaked into the towel. She looked up at Bec, glancing from her breasts to my black briefs, not knowing which treat to look at first. "Oooo, bitchy bitch, look at my titties, Grace. Fuck you, fuck."

"Look at my cock, Grace. My thick hot cock." I joined in, ramping Grace up, playing off Bec's cues. I moved forward to stand right in front of the eager woman, maybe a foot and a half away.

Grace, sitting forward on the bed, looked from me to Bec, looking up at those bare milky breasts, then looked back to me, with my promise of a naked cock right in front of her. I could do nothing but stand obediently, my wrists strapped behind my back.

"Oh my fucking god, you two. You're both devils, taunting poor little Grace." She pouted, loving the game being played.

"Well, you did say you liked to watch," Bec pointed out, "so it only seems fair that we show you." Bec was always reasonable, quite practical.

"You're not meant to just show him. I want to touch him, too." Grace looked straight into my eyes. "And have him touch me."

So, I wasn't to be tied forever.

"But Grace, are you behaving, are you behaved?" Bec adopted a stern school ma'am voice, as if she had a recalcitrant child. "Do you deserve a treat?"

"Yes, Miss Becca, I'm being good." Grace's fingers were creeping along the inside of her thigh, so she wasn't. Her eyes were fixed on my crotch. I was half hard, and when revealed my cock would drop against my thigh. I liked the look of it in mirrors, and the feel of the hot heat of my penis on my leg. Then that final growth into a full, hard erection - as I'd got older, I'd learned to savour every slow movement of my arousal. It was my own small theatre, seeing myself grow.

Bec would lie watching my cock, soft after a first come, stirring. She'd watch without touching, fascinated by the movement, the unveiling of a fat snake; and I was sure epicurean Grace would, too.

Bec played this first reveal for everything it was worth. She stepped behind me and slowly began to ease my briefs down, holding the waist band up over the swell of my cock. She let the band go, dropped to her knees, pulling the cloth down my legs as she did so. She tapped each ankle with her fingers, lift up, left foot, right foot. I was naked before them, the heavy weight of my cock resting against my thigh.

"Fuuuck," said Grace in a low voice. "Even hanging and soft, your cock's bigger than my Jamie's. How much bigger does he get, Becca?"

"Come here and find out, hon."

Grace eagerly complied, sliding forward off the bed to crouch at my feet. She took the growing shaft and rubbed it against her check, then leaned her head forward to caress it through her red hair. With each touch my cock grew, and soon Grace had my full erection in her hands. She put it between her breasts, into her deep cleavage, where the head of it nudged the hanging red jewel, the colour of Bec's clitoris.

She looked up at me with wicked eyes. "That's a magnificent prick, David. I'm sure there's lots I can do with it. But how the fucking fuck is it going to fit?" Her tits hid it, all the shaft hidden, just the head showing. Grace held her breasts together, and the same word applied. Magnificent.

"We'll do measurements, Grace," Bec replied. "We'll find a way.

"But David," she went on, "on the bed. I'll undress this open mouthed idiot before the flies get in." She placed a finger under Grace's chin and closed her mouth, grinning as she did so.

I stepped to the bed and climbed on to it, then knelt, not quite sure where to go with my hands still bound.

"Wait," said Bec. She got beside me and undid the buckle around my wrists.

"Lie back." She tied a scarf around a wrist. I'd not noticed the scarves on the bed, but now saw four. Bec tied my wrists back to the corner posts on the bed-head, kneeling over me, her breasts dripping milk onto my chest. Grace tied my ankles, pulling the scarves down to the bed legs I assumed, or to ropes already tied there. I thought of sacrifices, but it was probably more Bec's practical planning.

They spread me on the bed like Leonardo's drawing of a man in a squared circle. My cock the centre and my fulcrum, straight and hard on my gut. The tip of the head, when Bec pressed it down, just reached the bottom of my navel.

"That's..." Grace measured her fingers against her body, from her own hidden navel to the hidden vee of her crotch, "...going to fill me. Does he fill you good, Becca?"

"I take every inch," said Bec. "We've had babies, remember. How big can a man be?"

Grace looked at me with a speculative look in her eye. "I wasn't thinking of babies," she said, "when I'm thinking of places a good cock could go."

It was clear she was planning to take me in her ass. With a lot of lubrication and a lot of gentle persuasion, I was sure we could do that. But not yet. Bec had prior arrangements. She gestured to Grace to get up onto the bed the other side of me. The women half faced each other, half faced me. Up close, their different body shapes had me constantly shifting my gaze from one to the other; from Bec's lean, muscular torso topped by her glorious milk saturated boobs, then to Grace's rounder, softer flesh. Bec would push hard against me, whereas Grace would more likely engulf me. I wanted both of them desperately; fierce and hard, soft and gentle.

"Ohhh, fuuckk," I sighed. "Take me however you want." My body twitched, helpless. My cock bounced from my gut like a steel hard spring. Both women saw it. Bec ran a finger from its head down the shaft, around my high and tight balls, to end with the pad of her finger on the bud of my asshole, where she pressed. My cock bounced high, again.

"Grace, you must try this. Careful with your nails." Grace did. Her fingernails were long, painted pink with blue and yellow dots at the tips. Her green eyes, when she looked at me as she pressed, were inquisitive.

"It's very hot there," she said. "I can feel your pulse."

My prick ached with hot pleasure. "Press again," I whispered.

"No, baby. Watch while I undress Grace," said Bec. "I'm still in charge."

I was seeing their dynamic emerge. Bec mostly the leader, Grace the crazier one needing permission to go over the top, but I sensed she'd go further. Bec, being practical, would make this last so much longer. Grace would be done in a minute. I wanted to be done for hours. Between the three of us, time started flowing like rivers; fast flowing mountain streams with Grace, slower moving but steady rivers with Bec, and me drowning, gasping for breath.

"On the bed, Grace. Me here, you there, David with his beautiful cock in between."

"You mean your lover lover, with his fuck shaft all fuck hard and hot, ready to filth and fuck us girls' pussies? Jesus fuck me, I'm a virgin."

Bec laughed with joy at Grace's sudden conversion. "That's hardly likely, honey!

"But come here to Mummy, let me undress you."

Grace put her thumb in her mouth, before looking down at me with a wink. She was a most improbable baby, and an even more improbable virgin.

But she was obedient. She knelt beside me and let Bec undo all the buttons of her blouse, to reveal those big globes with their deep cleavage, spilling out from her dark blue brassiere. Her milky breasts, their production surely increasing by the minute, couldn't be restrained. Their weight was too much for the bra to hold back. The red jewel swung on its chain as she dropped her breasts over me, grazing my belly and my chest. Bec watched her do it, her own breasts streaming and dripping with milk. I was in a milky heaven, and I'd not seen their pussies yet.

Bec undid Grace's bra and slid those cups off, big and wet. She placed the garment around my cock, hiding it in the deepest blue. She patted me there, affectionately, before turning to Grace. I watched them slowly kiss, remembering Grace's chaste cherry taste and Bec's inquisitive tongue. It was lovely, watching them slowly explore. They were both tentative, and I felt they'd never done this before, never been intimate with each other. They were the best of friends, but this was sexual. I was sure this was new.

Their kisses were hesitant at first, then Bec put a hand on Grace's waist and pulled her a tiny bit closer. Their kiss got hungrier, longer between breaths, and I could see Bec pressing forward against the smaller woman, her tongue pushing into Grace's mouth. She was insistent. Then, as if a dam burst. Grace leaned forward, took Bec's face in her hands, and almost devoured her. I was entranced, watching them discover each other. They kissed each other hard, and soon their hands were on each other's breasts, playing with each other's nipples.

Suddenly Bec squealed, "Oh fuck, what a feeling!" I looked up at her, and was astonished to see two spurting streams of milk shooting from each breast. Previously, she'd been leaking, milk droplets beading, but this was milk coming in jets from her body. Like come from my cock, when I came.

"Whoa, Becca, you've turned into a milker! What's it like?" Grace was fascinated.

"I'm letting down, like when David or Danny sucks. It's wonderful, feels like I'm coming from inside my tits." She steered the streams, spraying the milk over me, over Grace. "Oooo, my breasts... sooo nice. Mmmmm." She tried to suck her own nipple, but couldn't quite do it.

"I want it too!" Grace was urgent, she was missing out. "David, fucking suck my big tits, make me stream like Becca. Oohhh, god, give it me."

She dropped a glorious heavy breast to my mouth, pulling up her nipple first to shove it into me. "Suck like you're going to die," she demanded, but no demand was needed. I suckled on that big tit like my life depended on it, and in about fifteen seconds we were both rewarded.

"Ah, sweetie, here it comes, here it comes," and in a gush my mouth filled and I could barely find time to swallow. Grace sighed, and I saw a blissful, contented look on her face. I closed my eyes and sucked on her breast, my fingers uselessly clenching, tied so far away. I couldn't speak, I didn't care. I was feeding in heaven, Grace my sweet angel.

"Becca," I heard Grace say. "Undo David's wrists. I want to feed you both."

Grace's flow of milk had become mothering, not sexual. She had a gentleness about her, a new mood, which I wanted to fall into and be smothered. Bec didn't question it either, but undid the ties from my wrists and ankles.

"Another time, maybe," she whispered. "I'll dress you up in my stockings.

"Honey," she said louder to Grace, "come sit up on these pillows."

She made the other woman comfortable, stacking pillows in a nest around her. There was a gentleness to Bec, almost reverence, as she helped Grace settle back. I felt something too, some indescribable feeling. Out of nowhere, a vision of those prehistoric stone carvings flashed into my head, the images of the fat little goddesses with huge pendulous breasts and five bellies. They might have been carvings of a goddess, but it was simpler than that, the carver depicting a fecund woman.

"Come here, sweeties, come to Mama." Grace held her arms out wide. Bec and I didn't wait. We each snuggled up to one of Grace's breasts and latched on. Grace stroked our hair as we fed. Bec and I held hands, our fingers interlaced, as we drank down the milk from those big beautiful breasts. All I could hear for a minute or two were our slurps and sucks, our mews of contentment and pleasure, and Grace's sigh as she let down and her milk flowed copiously. My suckling stopped, all I had to do was swallow.

"Oh, my darling babies, drink me all up." Grace urged us to take the loving milk from her body, to drink her down. Bec and I did, and it was wonderful.

When we were done drinking, which took a good five minutes, Bec and I moved up so our faces were level with Grace's, and we each took turns to kiss her, to give her our thanks. I felt love swirl in the room, and I was so happy to be sharing it. My belly was full, my prick still shafting hard. I'd not yet seen their pussies... and Bec still had two boobs full of milk. We had more nirvana to drink, and my cock to come too.

"My cream," I said. "I can come twice, with time in between. Who wants me first?"

I looked at them both, but shifted my eye line to Grace. Bec understood, she'd known me already. It was Grace's turn to be filled first.

"Honey," Bec said to her friend, "let me finish undressing you, and I'll watch David have you, take you, fuck you completely. How does that sound?" Bec said it as if it was the best and most practical thing to do on a Wednesday afternoon, before four.

Grace lay there satiated, content with the pleasure of our milking. She looked down at her breasts, softer now that such a volume of milk was gone, her nipples big and puffy. She took both breasts in her hands as if to weigh them.

"This body of mine," she said, in a contemplative voice full of wonder, "is amazing. What it produces, what comes out of it. What fits inside it."

She took my shaft in her hands, curling her plump little fingers around it. She looked from her hands up to my face, her eyes bright and mischievous, then looked across to Bec.

"Becca," she asked, "are you sure? David's your man, really. I -"

"Grace," Bec replied, "don't be silly. I'm going to help him fuck you. I might sit back and watch. Or I might join in. We'll see." She tapped Grace on the nose, like one might a disobedient cat. "But you, girlie, you don't get a choice."

She prodded me with her finger. "Come on you, let's get those clothes off her. So we can see her bare naked cunt." She grinned, and her eyes were mischievous, too. She ran her fingers through Grace's hair. "Probably red pussy hair. What do you reckon, David?"

"Probably red, yes," I replied. "Drapes and curtains, you know what they say."

Grace was lapping up our attention, her eager face looking from me to Bec and back again.

"Stand up, honey," said Bec.

We took Grace to the floor by the end of the bed, where she stood with her back to me. I placed the shaft of my cock against her spine and held those big soft breasts in my hands, nuzzling her ear as I did so. She purred with happiness, pressing back against me, to be held by me.

Bec efficiently unzipped the zip on the tight skirt and pulled it down. Grace stood in her white stockings, the dark blue satin of her panties hidden between the cheeks of her ass, the triangle at the front covering the soft mound at the bottom of her belly.

"Grace," Bec admonished, "your knickers are already wet. You've been a naughty girl, wicked thoughts. Off." She undid the straps from the garter belt and pulled the knickers down.

"See, they're sodden wet." She showed Grace the knickers and, looking straight into her eyes, placed them into her own mouth and sucked. "Yummy cunt juice, Grace. You should try some!"

"Ohhh, fucking fuck, Becca's cunting eating my cunt. I'll suck on your snatch five times a day." She grabbed for Bec's body. "Six on Sundays, before church."

Bec burst into laughter. "Don't be daft, you've not been to church for years!"

I wondered if she'd pray out loud when I fucked her.