I'll Need to Change the Sheets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, Bec jugs, milk jugs, tea set. Ideal, don't you think?" In her practical head it was a logical connectivity, and I sat amused as she went on. "Bloody stupid idea, really. The jug's too shallow, the top's not wide enough to point my boob into. Milk went everywhere, and I got kind of kinky, distracted. As you do. I spent ten minutes leaking milk into the palm of my hand. This one."

She showed me her left hand, which made sense, because she's right handed, and those fingers would have been working the nipple.

"And spreading the milk all over my body. All over, David. I stood up, shucked off the dressing gown and gave myself a milk bath. All over. It felt so pervy, so kinky, best body lotion ever. Smell. It's all over me. My face, my tits, my belly. I took a palm full and rubbed it into my vage. Fucking wicked, I know, mixing it all up with your come. God, it felt good, really sexy and filthy and fun; but I decided, no Bec, keep your come for David. Those girls who can just come and come and come. Fucking lucky bitches. Anyway..."

"Bec," I said, "you're exhausting me. Slow down. How much milk did you get in the end?"

"Not much." She showed me the little jug, where there was maybe half an inch of milk at the bottom, a quarter of a cup at most.

"That's really not very much, Bec," I observed. Both her breasts were soft and empty.

"I told you, I got kinky distracted. Might have been longer than ten minutes. Maybe more like..."

I glanced up at the kitchen clock, to discover it was just before three. I'd been asleep for nearly an hour. She grinned.

"So I lose track of time! But now I know expressing is easy. I just need bigger containers. I'll do it with Grace, we'll need a dairy. We'll call it the Nursing Mothers' Big Tit Club, and give it away to those mums who can't make milk for their babies.

"And you, baby, we can time donations for you around your work meetings." Bec had it all worked out, and she made it all sound very simple. Which for her, of course, it was.

"There'll probably be some paperwork and rules and stuff, but Grace is clever. She can do all that."

Bec sat, and clapped her hands together once, having got it all sorted. She picked up the milk jug and drank the last of herself down, before leaning over to me with a milky kiss.

"David, take me to bed. Make love to me."

That's what I loved about Bec. Her mood could change in a second.

We both stood up, Bec in her dressing gown and fluffy slippers, me nude. She took me by the cock, which was indeed impressively hard, and led me through to her bedroom, where she shucked off her gown and hung it on its hook on the back of the bedroom door, which she closed.

"There's no-one here but us, but I want to feel snug and alone, with you. Our safest, cosiest place, my bedroom." She placed her slippers neatly by the side of the bed, tidy Bec, then took the band out of her hair, letting it fall in a soft shadow around her face.

"It's my pillow hair," she said softly, running her hands through it. "Come lie with me, honey, make love to your Bec."

When she spoke of herself like this, it was as if she wanted to be seen through my eyes, to give her craziness and exuberance a rest. This was the gentle Rebecca, rarely seen, but where her deepest beauty lay. This was the Bec I was in love with, but I dared not tell her that. I think she knew, though, because she was so gentle in return.

She lay on the bed and opened her arms to me. It was the best place to lay my head, on Bec's shoulder. She wriggled and re-arranged my head so it lay on a soft breast.

"You're such a lump. It's comfier there. Also, nipple."

She was right. Lying where she'd placed my head, her left nipple was perfectly placed to find its way between my lips. "Of course," she said, "you'll need to spend time with both."

I did, and in the valley in between, where I traced the pattern of her freckles with my lips, butterfly kisses on her skin. Her breasts were soft hollows, all her milk gone.

"That's lovely," she whispered. "More." And she touched her throat and her cheek with her finger tips, dainty like feathers, to guide me to delicate places where her skin was so soft that she sighed when I kissed her.

She sighed some more when I whispered, "Lovely Bec," in her ear, and again when I moved down to her belly and kissed her there. Her skin smelled of her milk and my come, from where she'd anointed herself with our creams.

She sighed again when I ran my tongue over her slit, separating her pussy lips so my cock could lie along her opening when I moved back above her.

"Keep... doing that." Her voice was a drowsy whisper, as if she were dreaming.

I lay there for five minutes, her hands in my hair, the ever so slight pressure guiding me, before I moved. I held myself over her body for five seconds while she lazily parted her legs, then she took my cock in her hand and guided me into her.

"I want all of you inside me," she said, looking at me with a serious look as I slid into her, her eyes opening wide as I sunk my whole cock into her belly. Her eyes closed, and with a small smile of satisfaction she began to fuck up against me, taking me deeper.

"Hmmm. Keep... doing that," she whispered, as I began to thrust quietly into her body, long strokes, deep and slow. "Turn me inside out."

We didn't hurry. We didn't need to. She was so wet and I was so hard, everything was a perfect fit, my cock in Bec's pussy, her tongue in my mouth, my hands calming her nipples, her hands moving around to cup my balls.

"A little bit harder, baby, now that your Rebecca's awake."

She knew, and I loved her as I moved into her faster, sliding my shaft into her welcoming body, her thighs wider, her body pushing up against me, her eyes big and wide one moment, closed and fuck swooned the next.

"That," she said, the rest of it unsaid now, I needed no reminding. "That... that... that."

I could feel myself building, the deep heavy throb at the base of my spine, my balls feeling huge and heavy, my cock feeling like it was my whole body fucking deep into her sweet heat, Bec's little moans and sighs whispering in my ear as she clung her arms around me to stop herself from being swept away on her own upwards rush, her own soaring climb, her own breaking wave

and then she was there, pulsating around me, crying out my name, oh David, don't ever stop doing that, oh my baby, and her holding me, hugging me, burying her face into my shoulder, her mouth hungry on my neck, sucking me biting me in an open mouthed kiss, wanting to eat me all up, that's all I needed to spill my come into her in a long, final, fast descending glide, where my wave broke and my heart burst, and my love for Rebecca took my soul.

"Hmmm, baby, baby, all your come, give it me."

I gave Bec all my come, deep inside her belly, and she held me in her arms as I almost sobbed, "Oh my Bec, I love you."

"Sshhh baby, Bec's got you."

We recovered our breath, and I collapsed back onto her shoulder.

"You're still a lump, but you're my loveable lump." And Bec, being Bec, left it at that.

I brushed her soft hair away from her face. "And you've got pillow hair, and soft gentle eyes."

She smiled, and closed them.

I twirled my fingers through her hair.

And in that little suburban apartment, with Bec's pink slippers neatly at the side of the bed, two lovers might have fallen in love.

"David," Bec asked, some time later and it might have been a different day, "when we've stopped playing with my milk, and Danny's a bit older, do you think we could make a baby?

"We can buy new sheets for the bed."

© electricblue66 2021

12