I'll Spank You

Story Info
She was a tease and he threatened a spanking.
2.7k words
4.62
26.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

Isn't it amazing how people grow up around you? One day you think of them as a kid and the next they're an adult, and you're wondering when did that change.

Mike is a work colleague. He's OK, I guess, but he's never going to be my best mate. I'd share a beer with him if we met in the pub but that's as far as it goes. He's married with one kid, a girl, while I'm still single. There again, he's got a good ten years on me.

As a carpenter I own quite an assortment of tools but the company I work for also supply us with the more expensive items when we need to use them. Now I'd been using the company's power router out on a job and at the end of the day I just naturally took it home with me. I saw no advantage in driving ten miles out of my way to drop the router at Head Office when no-one would require it until Monday anyway. So naturally I got a call from Mike that evening about the router.

To cut a long story short he was going to need the router first thing Monday morning and he didn't want to have to drive out of his way to get the router from Head Office when the job lay in the opposite direction. Did I mind if he swung past the next day to pick it up?

The answer to that was yes and no. I was heading out on personal business and didn't want to wait around for Mike to drop past. As my personal business lay out his way how about I just dropped the router off at his place? Fine by him as long as he got the damn thing. I checked to make sure someone would be home and he assured me that Karen would be.

"Who's Karen?" I asked, knowing that his wife's name was Shirley.

"You know Karen. My daughter. You've met her before."

"Oh, right, that Karen. No problems. Let her know I'll be there around two. That way she doesn't have to waste the day waiting for me."

Of course, Karen, the kid. I'd met her several times when we had company social events. A nice kid and I'd got on well with her. I always did get on well with kids, from babies to teenagers. I don't really know why. Perhaps it's got something to do with my voice. I've been told I have a very warm and comforting tone when I talk to children.

I fronted up at Mike's place around two and kicked on the door to let Karen know I was there. She opened the door and I damn near dropped the router, which wouldn't have done my foot much good.

"Karen?" I asked, not really believing it.

"That's me," she said cheerfully. "Can you bring that piece of junk through to the back room? There's no way I'm going to try to carry the grotty thing."

It wasn't really grotty, but it did have a certain amount of oil and sawdust on it, so I could see her point. It was also probably a little heavy for her.

"So tell me, when did you grow up and how old are you now?"

The reason I asked was because when she'd opened the door I'd beheld a vision of loveliness. She has a sweet, heart-shaped face, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a sparkling smile that showed gleaming white teeth. The rest of her seemed to be legs that stretched for ever, slender, graceful arms, and a most amazing bosom. Her legs and arms were bare but, most unfortunately in my opinion, her bosom wasn't.

Brief shorts revealed as much of her legs as could be decently permitted and a cut-off top did the same for her arms and tummy. It just wasn't cut off at quite the right length as I couldn't even catch a glimpse of under-boob. Probably a good thing for my sanity.

"I've been steadily growing older for years now," she explained. "Very nearly nineteen of them. All those years have tended to age me and I'm afraid it shows." She gave a dramatic sigh at having to bear the weight of all those years.

I set the router down where she indicated and prepared to take my leave.

Before I left I took one more look, shrugged, and gave into temptation. I had what might be called an irresistible impulse. I reached over and lifted the front of her cut off top to see what was under there. Then I gave a sigh and let it drop back into place.

"Why do you have to be wearing a bra?" I grumbled, and she giggled.

"Um, because these puppies tend to sag slightly if I don't have proper support," she explained. "I don't want to reach thirty with boobs that dangle down to here." She indicated a line level with her navel.

"I don't suppose you do," I admitted, and if it sounded like I was grumbling still it was because I was.

"Would you really like to see them au natural?" she said, a teasing smile on her face.

I gave her a look, deciding to call her bluff and up the stakes.

"Only if your bra is the last item of clothing that you take off," I told her, deliberately running my eyes over her.

"So you're saying I should strip off and be naked?" she challenged.

"Seems reasonable to me," I admitted.

"Uh-huh. And then you'd probably grab me and rape me and say I was asking for it."

I'd never heard a girl say the word rape in such a salacious fashion before. Just what was she insinuating.

"That's unfair," I protested. "I probably wouldn't do any such thing."

"Probably?"

"Ah, possibly?"

"Not much better. Would you guarantee not to rape or molest me in any way?"

Again with the salacious accent on the word rape, but this time on the word molest as well.

"If it gets you naked I suppose I'd give you a guarantee," I sighed.

I figured the view would be worth the subsequent frustration.

"In that case why would I bother to get undressed?"

Contrary little wretch. Did she want me to molest her?

"So what if I go the other way and guarantee you I will both molest and rape you once you're naked? Would that help?"

She had a smirk on her face as she seemed to consider the question.

"It seems to me that in a situation like that my getting undressed would be the equivalent of giving you the go ahead and then it wouldn't be rape any longer."

"How about I just put you over my knee and spank you for being a tease?"

She developed a slight flush at that suggestion. Her lips parted slightly and I could see the tip of her tongue as she wet her lips a little.

"You wouldn't, would you?" she asked. I could swear that she had a slightly hopeful note in her voice.

"I most assuredly would," I said firmly. "In fact, the more I think of it the better the idea seems."

We were still in the kitchen, not having progressed very far in my leaving. I reached for one of the kitchen chairs and drew it closer.

"I think it's a rotten idea," she said, but didn't sound very sure of it. Her breathing was slightly faster and her mouth was still slightly open, her tongue flicking her lips like a snake tasting the air.

I sat on the chair and reached for her. She had just stayed in easy reaching range and made no effort to move away when I took hold of her arm. I didn't exactly take a firm grip. Any determined effort would have freed her arm from my clutches. For that matter the effort wouldn't have needed to be determined as even the gentlest pull would have freed her.

I eased her closer to me and, reaching for her excuse for a pair of shorts, I started undoing the buttons.

"Hold on. What are you doing?"

"Be reasonable," I said softly. "You must know that you need a bare bottom for a proper spanking."

"I don't have to know any such thing," she rebutted, but her rebuttal didn't stop her buttons coming undone nor did it hold her shorts and panties in place. They slid down her legs remarkably easily, seeing that those shorts had looked as though they were painted on.

She stepped out of her things without a qualm and while she was concentrating on that I was admiring her body from close range. Her mons looked as though it was as smooth as silk, indicating she must have shave very recently. I couldn't help but wondering if this was because she was seeing a boyfriend later or was it for my benefit? Hey, I could hope, couldn't I?

As soon as she'd kicked her shorts loose I was coaxing her to bend over my lap. She acceded easily enough and finished across my knee with her legs nicely parted, giving me a view of everything. The first thing I noticed was that her pudenda were swollen and pursed with her inner lips already peeping through, glistening slightly with moisture. Ever had that feeling that no matter what a woman might say you're not going to get any real say in whether you're going to have sex or not.

My hand slipped under her top and I flicked open the clasp to her bra, sliding my hand around to push the cups out of the way while my hand closed over her breasts.

"You didn't say anything about undoing my bra," she said, sounding as though she was making a general comment rather than a protest.

"I'd have thought it obvious," I pointed out. "By holding your breasts like this I know you're in the right position for me to do this."

'This' was my hand coming down smartly on her bottom. She jerked slightly, but it was more a case of her pushing her bottom up and at the same time rubbing her breasts against my hand. I thought that I'd imagined that at first but as I continued with the spanking I found that initial reaction wasn't an aberration. She was steadily offering her bottom to be spanked and rubbing her breasts against my hand.

I wondered how long that would last once my hand slipped once or twice and the odd spank landed on her mound. Deciding to find out I dropped a lighter, but still stinging, spank on her mound, anticipating some sort of protest. It turned out that I'd have to go on anticipating because the protest wasn't forthcoming just yet.

Instead of lifting her bottom slightly she simply managed to adjust her position slightly, legs drifting slightly further apart, her mound freely offered for my attention. It would have been wrong of me not to oblige.

I started giving her pudenda a vigorous little rub after each spank and she was starting to become vocal, gasping out little 'ah' sounds when I spanked, invariably followed by an 'oh' when I rubbed her.

Personally, I was about ready to cream my pants. My cock was straining to escape and I was going to have to stop the spanking soon just so I could stand up and rearrange my trousers. The trouble was than Karen seemed to be having so much fun I was reluctant to stop.

I'd just about reached the 'fuck it' stage, where I leap to my feet, rip of my trousers, and jam Karen down onto my cock, when she gave a small scream and climaxed, shuddering as the shock of it rolled through her.

Obviously that was the end of the spanking. I sat there, swearing to myself, while Karen settled down and pushed herself until she was standing. She looked at me and then ripped off her top and bra with one swift movement. I'll tell you right now that if there was any sag in those beauties I couldn't see it.

"What are you waiting for?" she demanded. "Why are you trousers still on? Stand up."

I stood and she was unfastening my trousers before I had time to do anything. She pushed them down fast, taking time to manoeuvre my undies around my erection so that it didn't get caught up. My trousers had time to descend to about knee level when Karen took a firm grip on my erection and started shuffling backwards until she was leaning back against the kitchen table.

"Come on. Hurry it up," she gasped out. "I wasn't to see it enter me."

Like I said. No semblance of a choice, and probably not from the moment I entered the house. Having no choice I did what any man would do. I drove firmly into her, my erection pushing its way down a hot wet passage that yielded a trifle reluctantly, but yielded. She was tight but not, I'd suggest, a virgin.

With my cock firmly planted I could now relax a little and do things my way. I pulled right back, watching her watch it happening, then turn around and drove right back into her. Slowly.

"What are you doing," she protested after a couple of those long slow thrusts. "Not like that. Do it properly."

"I am doing it properly," I countered. "It's just you're too young to understand the nuances of sex. You can consider this a lesson. Or ask your mother about it and see what she suggests."

"Ask my mother?" she said incredulously. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

I just smiled at her and kept up the same slow pace.

Surprisingly enough that slow torment was getting to her very fast. She was twisting about under me, pleading with me to do more, and I struggled hard to keep myself under control. She was starting to babble a bit, telling me she couldn't stand it and that I had to do it properly. Then she got a shocked look on her face and climaxed again. I'd thought that would happen, what with her being all worked up from earlier.

When she settled down a little I got to work in earnest, driving in hot and hard, really banging home. She now had a hand jammed against her mouth but I could still hear part of what she was saying. She was quite expressive with her vocabulary, although the words 'fuck me' seemed to come up a lot.

With two climaxes under her belt I figured I wasn't going to have to do all that much to make her fire off a third time. It was just a case of keeping a cork in my balls until it was time, although the way I was feeling that was going to be the hard part.

I could tell when she was close to losing it again. She was almost screaming in her eagerness and she pushed frantically to meet me and I decided that enough was enough. I went into over-drive, banging away in my end-game, finding it was all she needed to fire off again. This time when her passage clamped down on my cock I just relaxed, my seed spurting forth, flooding deep into her.

Afterwards she insisted on walking me to the door. It was only good manners, she told me. I'd have thought good manners would also dictate that she get dressed before walking me to the door but apparently not. I was amused to see that her bottom still had a slight red glow to it. I won't say she walked funny, but she did clutch hold of my arm as we went.

"Oh yeah," she said when we reached the door. "Dad said to say thank you for bringing the router around. Um, I won't come out with you. Good manners only go so far."

I departed, happy with a job well done. A router delivered, a friendship renewed, a phone number collected. I could see that number getting a workout in the near future.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers