I'll Take Care of You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thanks," I replied, not bothering to hide the sarcasm.

"Aw that's not what I meant. You look good, really! It's just...compared to me..." She ended with a laugh. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I don't know why you have such a complex. You look very hot when you make the effort."

I smiled at the compliment, but she spoke up before I could thank her.

"Okay be quiet, I need to concentrate now," she said sternly. I wasn't sure whether she was telling me or herself, but I kept quiet anyways.

She repositioned herself noisily at the end of the table and got to work, rubbing up the length of my calf, gradually applying more pressure with each stroke. She must have found a particularly tough knot near my left knee because she grasped my leg with both hands and dug at it with both thumbs. When it finally smoothed out, she sighed in satisfaction.

"Done," she breathed. I didn't really feel a big difference, but I guess she had done a good job. As she finished up the area, she made longer and lighter strokes. One brush of her thumbs slid softly across my skin to the sensitive spot behind my knee. I shuddered in arousal as my dormant pussy suddenly reasserted itself. I stifled what would have been another embarrassing sound. I couldn't believe myself. Had it really been that long since someone touched me? I asked myself.

"Oh? What was that?" Nat asked evilly. She must've felt my body quivering under her fingers.

I made some noncommittal sounds.

"I don't think I can work my magic if you're really that horny. You're like spazzing every time I touch you. Why don't you take some uh...how should I put it?...personal time, for your lady downstairs?"

I was glad my face was safely hidden in the massage table, because I couldn't imagine being able to look her in the eye right then.

"Nat, how can you - I can't do that," I managed to say, flustered.

She was silent in thought for a moment.

"Well, I guess just have your orgasm if it comes. I've had women orgasm on my table before, it's no big deal," she offered nonchalantly.

"Nat! Are you serious!"

I wondered at her tone, talking like women had orgasms on her table all the time. I mean I've barely had any boyfriends who could do that much! I hadn't thought I could get any redder, but I seemed to be breaking records for embarrassing situations today. I blushed, imagining Nat massaging my back casually while I screamed and writhed to an orgasm. It was both ludicrous and mortifying. It didn't take long for that mental image to turn into Nat massaging me elsewhere.

"No! Stop!" I blurted out.

"Stop what?" she asked, sounding puzzled.

"Wait! Wait. Just...don't touch me for a bit, okay?" I swallowed my pride. Sure it was embarrassing to admit that I was so lonely her massage was turning me on. But actually having an orgasm would have been much, much worse. I lay there contemplating whether the rest of it would be worth the torment. She hadn't even gotten to my shoulders or my back!

She interrupted my musing. "Hey Shar, hate to break it to ya...but when your legs are sensitive like that, your feet will definitely be super sensitive. I mean, it'll be even worse."

"Great," I muttered.

"I'm gonna go get a drink. You just...lie there. You want something?"

"Yeah, good idea. I need some alcohol."

"I meant like water. You're depressing when you're drunk, and I don't want to deal with that," she said firmly.

"Please, I can handle one drink."

"Fine, fine, I'll make you a screwdriver," she said grudgingly.

I heard her footsteps fading as she left the room.

---------------------------------------

I lay there wallowing in self-pity. I wanted to crawl into a hole and curl up. I thought to myself, I've been alone so long without a boyfriend, and now I'm ready to dyke it out with my best friend. Stop being a drama queen, I interrupted myself firmly. I concentrated on staring at the safely sexless carpet. Gradually, I started feeling better and much less horny. I guess without Nat's raging libido in the room with me, I could calm down.

I heard the liquid swishing as she came out of the kitchen.

"Get up and drink this, lazybones."

I didn't quite trust myself to face her yet.

"I don't wanna. Face stays in the face-hole," I mumbled petulantly. "Just...put it under the table or something. I'll manage."

She gave an exaggerated sigh and maneuvered the glass under the table. With only a little difficulty, I reached under to take it from her and brought the glass to my mouth. I managed to angle it so that I could sip at it. Stubbornly, I decided to drink the whole thing like that. When I inevitably dropped it, I burst out laughing at myself. I was really a ridiculous mess.

"Oh fuck, the carpet," I said soberly, watching the liquid soak into the floor. Then I started giggling.

"Shar." She sighed. "Sometimes, you think the dumbest things are funny." But she had started giggling too.

When she joined in, it just made me laugh even harder. We went on like idiots for a long time.

Finally, our hysterics trailed off, and we quieted down. I took a deep breath and sighed. I was feeling much better.

"Nat, you're an awfully good friend."

She patted my head. "And you're just awful. A total wreck. But I'll take care of you."

The concern in her voice brought a bittersweet feeling to my stomach. I felt nice and warm all over. Maybe that was the vodka though, I pondered. In any case, today's been a good day, I decided.

"Okay, let's finish up. It gets even better," she promised. She fisted each of her hands and knuckled deep into my calves. I felt the same mixture of pleasure and pain as when she had been massaging my buttocks. This time though, I was ready for it and didn't embarrass myself. I guess my butt was just more sensitive. I made a mental note to have the next boy grab my ass more.

The calves didn't take nearly as long as my quads had, so I contemplated working them more. Or maybe I should just work out less altogether, I thought. I was feeling deliciously languid. When she finished, I stretched them out, letting them lie there pleasantly limp and warm.

"So Nat, have you really had people orgasm on your table? Or were you just messing with me?"

"Hmm. There's definitely been a lot of women. Maybe every month there's one. Not counting the ones that come back on purpose." She sounded smug.

"The guys, not so much. I guess they don't appreciate the nicer pleasures. And it's messier and smells worse when a guy comes. Also, if a guy even looks like he's humping the table, I tell him to get off. Or I help him get off. If he's hot, of course."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, even though she couldn't see it.

"Don't roll your eyes at me! I know you're doing it!"

"I am totally not," I lied shamelessly.

"Uh huh. Well. I always feel sorry for the women. The usual type, they're like you, ya know? Bad luck or whatever in their love life. Plus, they're always so embarrassed I can't resist teasing them."

"Like me, eh?"

"Well, you're different. I don't feel sorry for you 'cause I have to live with you."

Her voice dropped to almost a whisper. "Lemme tell you a secret. It kinda makes me horny watching the shy ones blush and try to hide their moans when they're getting off."

"Nat, that's so..." I wanted to say "naughty," but I don't think that was the right word at all. "I don't even know what to say."

"Yeah, it's kinky, isn't it! I think it's 'cause I usually date the outgoing, experienced guys and girls. It makes the shy ones different. 'Cause they really want it, ya know? But then they're kinda reluctant too."

"How many guys...and girls! have you been with? Your sex drive is crazy huge!"

"I know! I scare myself sometimes. By day, I'm just an ordinary working woman. By night, I'm a sex superhero!"

I rolled my eyes again and made a scoffing sound. "Weirdo."

"Don't mock me, or I'll use my powers for evil! I cause erections and stiff nipples at a hundred yards. Fifty yards if it's through lead or concrete. Girls wet their panties when they pass by me on the street. I can make a virgin boy soil his pants at twenty paces. With mind bullets! Who knows what'll happen if I lose control!"

I improvised quickly, trying to keep up.

"You'll break marriages with every smile. Monasteries and nunneries will fail overnight when you walk through them. Helen brought down Troy, but your face will start the Third World War."

She let out a delighted laugh.

"It won't be all bad! I'll cure erectile dysfunction, frigidness, and impotence wherever I go. Girls stuck with inexperienced boys will get their first orgasms."

Her voice became intensely serious.

"My stubborn roommate will finally ask me to make hot love to her until her loneliness goes away."

I didn't know how to respond. The silence grew uncomfortably long, so I started babbling.

"I don't know...I mean...I will if you want-"

I quickly corrected myself. "I mean I'm not that lonely."

Oops, I thought. I didn't want to offend her.

"Not that you're not attractive. It's just, what I really meant..." I trailed off uneasily.

I resisted the urge to pull my head out of the table and look at her. The back of my head itched as I imagined her eyes boring into me. She still hasn't said anything!, I thought after a long moment.

Finally, she made a sound kind of like a sob. But it was just her holding in her laughter, I realized, as she burst into giggles.

"You really were going to ask! It's a good thing you didn't look at me. I had the goofiest grin on my face. I could barely keep from laughing!"

I could usually tell her expression from her voice, but I guess I had been too distracted by her words.

"Calm down, Shar, it's just a massage. Wow, you must be getting desperate. How long HAS it been? Five months? Six?"

I should have been furious with her, but I just felt resigned and a tiny bit melancholy.

"More like ten," I admitted.

"That's crazy! That's like...forever!" Her voice was heavy with real sympathy.

It didn't help though. If anything, her pity made my stomach twist harder, reminding me of my loneliness.

"Yeah, yeah, I don't need to hear it from you. More than I already have."

She must've taken the unsubtle hint, because her voice dropped to match my mood.

"Okay, I get it, back to work."

"My arms are super tired from your freakish monster leg muscles, so I'm going to take it slow, all right?" she said, with fake cheerfulness.

I muttered my consent, as she brought her hands to my ankles. Her fingertips brushed them lightly and then moved to my heels. I gasped in surprise as she softly caressed the arch of my foot. The feelings there crowded out all my other senses, and that knot of loneliness was temporarily forgotten. All my attention was focused on the part of my foot touching her fingertips as she traced a path along the sole. I had no idea my feet were so sensitive. I waited for her to start the actual massage, but she didn't speed up or increase pressure. Every stroke was the same maddening light touch. I tried to count them, but couldn't concentrate past three.

"Are you gonna get on with it or what?" I asked impatiently. Or at least, that's what I planned to ask.

What actually came out was, "Nat, I can't take - please stop."

The sensations in my foot insistently butted into my thoughts, so I wasn't sure if I had even said it loud enough. Nat either didn't hear or ignored it, because she didn't stop. I whimpered desperately, overwhelmed.

"Nat, I'm going insane...you have to stop," I pleaded, more loudly this time.

She stopped suddenly. My throat burned, and I realized I had been gasping for air. In my delirium I had squirmed completely onto my back without noticing. I made the mistake of looking Nat in the eyes for the first time in a long time.

I tried to look away, but it was too late. She was staring at me intently, hands on her hips. I was completely entranced by her gaze. Not a single muscle moved as she climbed onto the table, hovering over me. Her palms lay flat above my shoulders, trapping my upper body with her arms, while her knees pressed seductively close to my hips, locking them in place. I wouldn't have gone anywhere anyways. Her eyes were enough to pin me to the spot.

My pussy absolutely throbbed with desire, pulsing noticeably. My heart raced as she lowered her head towards mine. Feeling the heat of her body so closely, my nipples stiffened as if they were stretching out to reach her. I closed my eyes, unable to stand her stare anymore. I felt her face brush past mine as she whispered in my ear, her breath titillating my earlobe wonderfully.

"Shar. You're so beautiful. Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I managed to breathe, so quietly that it barely left my mouth.

"I know you're too stubborn to ask for help. I'll take care of you."

Abruptly, she got off the table and led me by the arm into my bedroom. I followed her dazedly. She gently pushed me onto the bed, until I was lying on my back. Still disoriented, I found her suddenly on top of me again.

I remembered my dream, the images flooding back in a rush. My body entangled with Nat's. Her voice saying, "Kiss me" and our lips meeting.

"Nat, I - "

"Shush."

A finger on my lips silenced me. The touch brought me out of my dream back to reality. I felt her long smooth legs rub sensually against mine. Her crotch, separated from my naked pussy by her skirt and panties, burned with the heat of her arousal as she ground it softly into my swollen outer lips.

She snuggled against me, her nipples poking through the fabric to briefly brush mine as our breasts crushed together. Her stomach, still covered by her blouse, hugged my naked belly as well, enveloping me in her warmth. Pressing her lips to my earlobe, she whispered into it, her tongue flicking against my skin with every word.

"You're so beautiful," she said again. She nibbled my earlobe delicately, and then started kissing down my jaw line towards my neck. My hands were splayed outward to my sides. Fully surrendering to her touch, I sighed in pleasure with each rough kiss she planted on my neck. She slowed as her mouth reached my breasts. Shifting to get a better angle, she broke our tight embrace. I made a plaintive noise as the warmth of her body left mine.

Ignoring my complaint, she gently squeezed my breasts, only occasionally brushing a nipple. After today's ordeal, they were unbearably sensitive. Pushing my breasts together, she licked slowly up my cleavage. I moaned at the surprisingly pleasurable sensation.

Finishing with my cleavage, she took one breast and traced a finger lightly around the areola. My nipple twitched jealously for attention. After what seemed like an interminable number of circles, she brought her mouth down to enclose the top of my breast. Her agile tongue continued teasing me, avoiding my nipple altogether. The hot dampness of her breath rushing over it was sensation enough though.

A moan escaped through my pressed lips despite my best efforts to keep quiet. She sucked rhythmically while her hand massaged the other breast. Her mouth and hand exchanged places, but she bit at the nipple through her lips in parting before finishing the switch.

She eventually left my breasts, reluctantly it seemed, and gave me butterfly kisses trailing down my abdomen. She caught me off guard again when she clamped her mouth over my bellybutton, rimming it with her tongue. While her mouth sucked against my stomach, she caressed my inner thighs, never going too near my throbbing pussy. I wanted to express my appreciation, but my mind was so delirious with pleasure that I couldn't form the proper words and sentences. I lay there languorously, eyes closed, writhing slowly as the erotic sensations washed over me.

I opened my eyes when I stopped feeling her hands and mouth touching me. Her head was poised over my crotch, and I tensed nervously. She didn't move though; she crouched there, her hot breath caressing the bare skin of my pussy. I was glad that I still shaved it, even after all those lonely months.

After a few long seconds of feeling nothing but her breath, I was mad with anticipation. Her exhalations teased my outer labia until they were practically bursting. Suddenly, she grabbed the lips with her hand, squeezing them tightly between her thumb and the side of her index finger. I was surprised into a long, agonized groan, filled with all my pent-up sexual tension.

"That's it, Shar. Just relax and let go. I said I would take care of you, didn't I?"

It was strange that being held so tightly in one of my most sensitive spots didn't hurt at all. In fact, it was almost unbearably pleasurable. Nat gently licked my inner thigh, close to my pussy but not near enough to touch it. Her hand worked my captive lips up and down. The motions rubbed my clit against its hood, making me gasp in ecstasy. She finally brought her tongue to my pussy, firmly licking the slit made by my inner lips. I shuddered in delight, my toes curling uncontrollably. A few more solid, full-tongued licks graced my slit before she spread my pussy open.

She explored the rim of my vagina before plunging in. I felt the crude urge to pull her head into my crotch, but resisted it. It was like she read my mind though, because moments later, she drove her tongue even more deeply into me, clamping her mouth onto as much of my pussy as would fit. The sensation of her mouth pulling my pussy in like a vacuum made me feel incredibly desired. I made a weird sort of cooing sound combined with a lustful moan.

Lost in bliss, it took me time to realize guiltily that I had been bucking my hips into her face. She was thrusting her head into me just as hard though, so I felt better about it, quickly reabsorbing myself in the pleasure. I felt frustratingly close to an orgasm as she devoured my pussy, but all our thrusting, as great as it felt, didn't seem to be getting me any closer.

Abruptly, she broke her lip-lock on my pussy, freeing it with a pop. Pouncing, she positioned herself on her hands and knees, hanging ominously above me. Her face, glistening with my wetness, approached mine with deliberate slowness. She brushed my lips with hers delicately, then more forcefully.

I worried about the strange taste of my juices as we shared a deep kiss, but it took a backseat to more immediate sensations. Her sudden nearness as she settled her hot body comfortably against my naked curves felt incredibly intimate and frightening at the same time. I drowned in the sensations, losing myself to her commanding presence. I wanted to return her embrace, but my arms wouldn't respond. She was like a raging whitewater river of sexuality, sweeping me along effortlessly.

Her tongue licked at my lips, prying its way inside. I surrendered to the invader with a soft moan, offering her my own tongue. She sucked it into her mouth, licking at it with as much eagerness and attention as she had worked on my pussy. Her hand clutched my breast so hard it almost hurt. The other hand went lower, slipping two fingers into my vagina.

I knew then what had been missing when she was pleasing me orally. I had wanted the closeness of her and the feel of her lips against my mouth. The intimacy of her body against me, with her tongue caressing mine and her fingers entering my canal, brought me teetering to the brink. Her searching fingers found my g-spot and pushed.

I cried out in ecstasy as my long-delayed orgasm erupted. Nat released my tongue, but pressed the rest of herself harder into me, imprisoning my body against the bed as I twitched and shuddered. Every involuntary, delightful spasm brought some part of me up to rub erotically against Nat's body. She held on through my climax and for long after it finished, her face buried in my hair, arms grasping me.