I'll Take that Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Krista, as much as I want to see this, you don't have to do this," said Aiden.

"I do want to do this," said Krista. "Not just for you, but for myself. I have never welshed on a bet before, and I shouldn't start now."

Aiden thought about it for a moment. He often imagined this moment, but for some reason, the gentleman in him was saying he shouldn't.

"I'm not sure if--"

"I'm offering to get naked for you and give you a lap dance," Krista snapped at him. "Are you seriously going to turn this down?"

Aiden realized how stupid he was being. He liked being a gentleman with women, but there was a limit.

"You're right, what the hell am I thinking? Let's do this," said Aiden, enthusiastically.

Aiden turned off the TV so he wouldn't be distracted by the basketball game that he was watching before. He then moved the coffee table so Krista could have more room to perform for him. Meanwhile, Krista connected her phone to a Bluetooth speaker that Aiden had in his living room to get the right kind of music she wanted to dance to. When they were ready, Krista had her music playing and Aiden was eagerly sitting on his couch with a big smile on his face.

"Just to let you know, I timed the songs perfectly for this," she said. "There will be a couple of songs for me to strip to, and a few songs for me to give you the lap dance. Last night I said it would be a 10-minute lap dance and those songs are timed to be just above that."

"Sounds good to me," said Aiden.

"And, remember, this is the first time I'm actually stripping or giving a lap dance for anybody, so I can't promise I'll be any good at it. I did look up a few pointers online before I came here, but it's not going to be as professional as what you usually get from professional strippers."

"That's understandable," said Aiden.

"Also, this should go without saying, but it still needs to be said. You cannot tell anybody that I did this," she added. "The last thing I want is for every guy I make bets with to start asking me for a lap dance. I'm doing this for you, and that's about it."

"No problem; this will be our little secret," Aiden assured her.

"Then we can begin."

Krista began by dancing in place along with the music, twirling around a little so he could see her whole body in that tight, sexy dress she was wearing. Aiden could tell she wasn't much of a dancer, but he could see she was giving it a try.

The song suddenly changed into something more upbeat, and that's when she reached around her back and pulled down the zipper of her dress. She turned around and pulled down each shoulder strap; she then slowly pulled down the dress, letting it hit the ground and kicking it away. She turned around for Aiden to see her in a sexy black bra that was barely holding up her big tits and a matching thong. She danced a little more in just her underwear, teasing Aiden that she was about to take it off.

"Take it off!" yelled Aiden.

He was trying to make it sound like they were in a strip club. He even hooted and hollered at her, and Krista giggled, thinking it was kind of funny.

During the next song, Krista danced much more erotically than she did before, impressing Aiden with her moves. Aiden could see how her dancing had gotten better now that she was getting more into it.

Finally, Krista reached around her back, unclasped her bra and threw it away, setting her large tits free. They were just as beautiful as Aiden had always imagined they would be. Seeing her dancing naked gave him a huge, ridiculous smile on his face that made Krista giggle.

At the next song, Krista slowly walked up to Aiden and gently got into his lap. She rocked her body back and forth; her tits were just inches away from Aiden's face. Aiden's hands were on her hips. He wasn't sure how much he was allowed to touch, even though it was something they discussed last night as part of the bet. Krista grabbed his hands and moved them to her ass and he gave them a good squeeze.

She moved up a little to push her tits into Aiden's face and gave them a little shake, something she knew men loved when she did that for them. Aiden reached up and grabbed each of her breasts, squeezing them hard; he wanted to feel her beautiful mounds of flesh as much as he could.

Krista then slid down his body until her tits were on his erection. She began moving her tits around his groin, simulating him titty fucking her. She then got up and sat back down on his lap, but this time backwards. She stretched out her body along with his and began grinding her ass against him. She then grabbed both of his hands and made him grab her tits. Aiden felt like he was going to cum in his pants right then and there.

When the last song was over, Krista let Aiden know it was all over and got off of him. He was disappointed, but he knew it was over. She sat next to him, still naked, and smiled at him.

"That was a lot more fun than I realized it would be," said Krista.

"Yes, I had a lot of fun also," said Aiden.

"I can see that," she replied.

She was referring to the very obvious erection that Aiden still had going on. And Krista could somehow tell from the size and shape of that bulge that Aiden had something she would also like to see.

"Yeah, you can't blame me for that."

Krista giggled. "Of course not, I was grinding on you after all. But it does seem like something I'd like to see as well."

"The bets were always about your body, not mine," said Aiden.

"Then let's make a new bet," she said, enthusiastically. "On this basketball game you were just watching before I came."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Who do you want to win?" she asked.

"The Hawks."

"In that case, if the Rockets win, you get naked for me," she said. "I'm not asking for a striptease or anything else like I just did for you; just take off your clothes and let me see you naked."

"And if the Hawks win?" Aiden asked.

"I'll give you another lap dance," she replied.

Aiden talked about it for a moment. He considered trying to ask for more than another lap dance, but decided not to push it.

"Deal," he told her.

They shook hands to make the deal official.

Aiden turned the TV back on and put the coffee table back in place. Krista went to the kitchen and got them two more beers so they could watch the game and drink some beer with it.

"You can get dressed if you want," he told her.

"Oh, I know. But I want to make sure you stay fully hard when I win."

Just like how sure Krista was that the Braves would beat the Nationals, Aiden was sure that the Rockets would beat the Hawks. They were winning by a lot in the third quarter, but fell apart in the fourth quarter, and the Rockets edged out a win by only a few points.

This time it was Krista who jumped around to celebrate her win. Aiden was OK with it because he was enjoying watching her breasts bounce around as she celebrated.

"Pay up, sucker," said Krista.

Aiden stood up from the couch. He first took off his shirt and then his pants, showing her his blue-striped boxers. He smiled at her as he dropped the boxers and showed her the large erection she wanted to see.

"You win," he said, smiling.

"Yes, I do," she replied.

Krista walked up to him very slowly, eyeing his body up and down. Aiden saw the seductive look on her face and had an idea of what she had in mind. She reached up her hand and grabbed his dick.

"That's not part of the bet," he told her.

"Are you going to stop me?" she asked.

Aiden shook his head no, and she began to stroke his dick. He reached up and grabbed both of her tits and gave them a couple of good squeezes; it was an incredible feeling. He was just happy to see her naked. He didn't expect to get any further than that.

Aiden didn't want to wait any longer as he grabbed her and pulled her onto the couch with him. They held each other tightly as they kissed each other, their hands roaming over each other's bodies. He then pushed her back and got on top of her. He began kissing her neck as he reached down and removed her thong. He then put his hand between her legs and began to finger her pussy.

"Oh yes, keep doing that," she whispered to him. "That feels so good."

He fingered her to the point of climax, and she screamed into his ear.

He began to move downwards, burying his face between her tits, which felt to him like two large silk pillows. He began kissing them all over and occasionally sucking on her nipples. He could tell Krista liked it from how she was moaning and breathing heavily.

He moved his body back up on her and looked her in the eyes as he drove his dick right into her warm, tight pussy. She cried out in pain, but in a good way. He paused for a moment, enjoying the feel of her pussy around his dick. He began fucking her slowly at first, then gradually picking up the speed.

"Yes, yes, yes, just like that," she began to scream.

He began to increase his speed, pounding into her harder. She began screaming into his ears as another orgasm swept through her body.

They both turned over so she could be on top of him. Her hands were firmly placed on his shoulders as she began to ride him. She went slowly at first, taking her time with him, then picked up the pace until she was riding him like a mechanical bull.

"Oh, yes, this is incredible," Aiden yelled out.

His hands were firmly placed on her ass as he watched this beautiful woman bouncing around his dick.

"I can't hold back much longer," he screamed at her.

"It's OK, cum inside me, it's safe," she yelled back at him.

He tried his best to hold on as best he could, wanting it all to last as long as possible. But it was getting too much for him as his body thrust upwards and he shot his load right into her. Krista stopped riding with him as she could feel the cum work its way into her body. When she felt his dick soften up in her pussy, she got off of his body and they both sat up on the couch.

Krista moved in close to Aiden and he put his arm around her shoulders. They didn't say anything for a while; they just sat there in silence, just enjoying the moment. It was a while before either one of them talked.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Aiden asked.

"There's a Bulls/Raptors game coming up," she said. "How about we sit here and watch it?"

"I actually mean, what do you want to do now about us?" he said.

"Oh," she said, feeling a little embarrassed. "We have plenty of time for that. Let's just enjoy the game."

Aiden went to get them a bowl of chips and some more beer from the kitchen. They sat there on the couch watching the game, this time rooting for the same team, the Bulls. They didn't put their clothes back on; they felt it was more fun that way.

12