I'll Teach You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

"You're kidding me? You're NOT kidding me? Dump him, and dump him now. Don't bother waiting until you see him again. Send him a message saying goodbye. If he wants to know why tell him it's because he's too dumb to live. What a moron."

We lay there for a few moments, both of us relaxing.

"Your parents won't be back from the football for another couple of hours," I observed happily. "That will give me time to recharge my batteries and give you a second lesson."

"Football?" she shouted, sitting up rather abruptly. "Oh my god. There was a big fire in the grandstand and the game was cancelled. They could be back at any moment. You have to get out of here."

She grabbed my trousers from where I'd dropped them and raced out to the front room to grab her clothes that were scattered around there. Then she came racing back.

"They've just driven up," she said frantically. "You have to hide."

"Hide? Me? Never," I said defiantly. "I'll just hop out the window and go over the fence."

I gave her a quick kiss and proceeded to do that little thing, cursing all fires in general. Before I jumped the fence I stuck my head back through the window.

"Give it an hour and come around to my place. The second lesson will then begin."

Lovely things, women, but rather flighty.

I wondered if she'd come or not.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers
12