I'll Try It Ch. 05

Story Info
Mark and Jason spend the day together.
6.8k words
4.57
3.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up feeling so strange. I was naked. I was in Mark's bed. I felt confused. I felt disoriented. The memories of last night rushed in and I sat stunned just processing what I could remember. I remembered changing into a girl. I remembered being in a bar. I remembered coming back to Mark's but not much more than that. Glancing out the window, I noticed it was raining so no need to go into work today. I slid out of bed and looked down seeing my normal self, albeit with no body hair. My skin was smooth and soft, and it felt strange but actually really nice. I guess it takes a while to grow back.

I glanced around the chaos of Mark's room and found a pair of sweatpants putting them on. For a second I considered I should cover up my chest but shook my head remembering I don't have breasts. It's normal for me to go shirtless and walked across the hall to the bathroom.

It felt good to stand and pee. In a way, more control. I didn't just sit and release it. I aimed it as I moved it around the bowl. Looking in the mirror, I saw me, but there was something there. Something new. I felt a shadow of who I was last night. I could almost see her staring back at me. I touched my face and it felt like me, but at the same time, it felt like something else was there. It was like I found a new side of me.

A loud bang on the door jerked me back to reality.

"HEY! I need to piss!" I heard Mark's voice.

I casually unlocked the door and walked out as he clambered in slamming the door behind me partially pulling down his shorts. I left with a smile feeling like "that's the same old Mark" and walked to the kitchen where I saw Mark's dad. I hadn't seen him for a while since he started working graveyard shifts at his security company. He was always a really friendly guy, but he was built like a tree trunk. Some would think he lived in the gym because of his size and muscle, but I can't say I've seen him ever lift a weight or run a treadmill. He just seemed to have a natural Conan the Barbarian look to him. That was something Mark was always jealous of since Mark only put on a little muscle through high school.

"Hey there Jason... wants some eggs?" He asked me in his low gravely voice with a hint of care and attention like a giant taking care of a mouse.

"Hey there Mr. Jackson, what's going on lately?"

He answered as he flipped three over easy eggs onto a plate with two toasts, "Oh you know... protecting empty buildings one at a time!" and laughed walking back to the stove getting his coffee cup. Mark walks back in with a look of relief and sits down next to me. I glanced at him, and it was the same old Mark -- like nothing happened last night.

Mark's dad finished his breakfast and stretched his thick arms yawning. "I'm going to hit the sack. See ya later champ." And he lightly slugged Mark's shoulder and left.

Mark and I finished our breakfast in silence. He stood up and put his plate in the sink and I glanced at my phone pretending not to pay attention to the awkwardness in the air.

"Well, you obviously aren't going to say anything about it are you." Mark shattered the silence.

I smile but I don't look at him. "I don't know what you mean."

"Bull shit, it's the only thing you can think of right now, isn't it?"

"Ohhh......you mean last night? Yeah, I thought about it a little." Feigning a lack of interest.

"Well... what did you think? It was fun huh?!" He smiled and came closer leaning over the counter.

I paused for a minute thinking of the clothes, the bar, and the kiss. It did feel strange to think about kissing Mark. I have absolutely no desire to do it now but remembering the moment, it was all I could think of.

"Yeah, I have to say, it was pretty great."

He pounded the counter and yelled, "I knew it! I knew you'd have fun!"

He paused and then asked, "So... want to do it again?"

"Today?" I pause to think about it. "What do you want to do?"

"I was thinking it was time Marcee met ... come to think of it, what is your name going to be?"

I had to think a minute about different girl names I could use. Mark chose Marcee and I thought of what version of Jason I could use.

Mark suggested "How about Jaime? Or ... Jace? Or... "

I thought about how Mark made Marcee out of Mark, and it made me smile, "I'll go with Jaycee".

He nods and smiles. "I like it." After a pause, he asked, "So what do you think you want to do? Do you want to have a Jason and Marcee day? A Jaycee and Marcee day? Or a Jaycee and Mark day?"

"Not sure, what could we go do?"

"We don't really have to do anything special. We could go to a bar, we can go see a movie, we can go and do some shopping for you. You definitely need a better wardrobe if you want to do this more."

"Shopping? Sounds kinda lame."

"Well, it sounds lame to Jason. What does Jaycee think?"

Shaking my head, it didn't occur to me to think what Jaycee would want. After all, she is me and I'm her. Wouldn't we want the same thing? But then I thought about last night and how different everything felt. I really did feel like another person in some ways.

"I'm...well... I'm not sure, I guess." I responded with a shrug.

"I say we find out." He said reaching into his pocket pulling out a pill case. He shook out two into his hand and handed me the case.

"Take two" he casually said.

"Now? What about your dad? And what's with two pills?"

"Aww, I'll bet he's already passed out." He said waving his hand towards his dad's room. "He is a log, and he isn't coming back to the living for hours. I promise. Nothing wakes him up. And we need two so we can have a day. Remember one is only about 6-8 hours or so. Some people get a full day, but I've never got more than 8 hours." He said casually popping the pills in his mouth and washing them down. "If you don't mind, I'm going to go to the bathroom while it works. You can use my room if you want." And he walked away.

I opened the case and shook two pills out into my hand noticing that one of the pills looked slightly bigger than the other. It also had a big X on it which I also didn't remember but I'm used to some medications changing their sizes or styles with different batches, so I didn't think much of it. I just shrugged and swallowed it down. "Goodbye Jason... hello Jaycee."

I went to his room and closed the door wait for the pain to hit. I wasn't looking forward to changing, but I knew that once it was done, all the pain vanished. It's more of just getting over it. I felt the first pangs in my stomach like someone stuck a fork in my intestines and turned it around like spaghetti. I let out a groan holding my stomach and fell to my knees. It felt like my bones were cracking. I felt off balance as my body adjusted itself. I glanced up and saw in the mirror what was happening. My boobs swelled out of my bare chest and at the same time, I felt my sweatpants getting bigger slacking down my hips. I glanced up in the mirror again seeing my cock dangle but then dangle less and less. It made me panic and I even tried to grab it feeling it shrink in my hand down to the size of a button. My balls sucked up into my body and my sack split open into a hole. I could feel things changing and, in a way, they changed faster than before.

After another 15 minutes, things eased up. The pain subsided and I glanced up again in the mirror seeing Jaycee's face looking back at me. I knelt there stunned at how this works and touched my face. It wasn't me but it also was me. My chin was a lot smaller, and my face was narrower. I could see some of my sister there but not the same. My hand slid up and cupped my boobs. They felt heavy. I stood up and wobbled closer to the mirror and just stared up and down. That was when the door opened, and Marcee walked in wearing only a smile.

"Hey there sexy bitch." She said trotting in naked sitting down on the bed. I felt so confused because when I looked at her, it didn't feel like it did when I was Jason. I remembered how much she turned me on but now, she didn't. Seeing her naked body didn't seem all that out of the ordinary. Part of it was that I could just look down and see the same things. Suddenly they didn't seem like the exciting boobs I used to dream of; now they just seemed like bags of fat hanging off my chest.

Marcee looked at me up and down and smiled at me in the mirror. "Damn you look SO hot Jaycee!" and she spanked my butt making me jump and look at her giggling.

She walked to her closet and started tossing things on the bed such as a new pack of panties, a couple bras, some leggings, a couple of tank tops, a dress, a couple of skirts, a bag of makeup, and a wig. She turned back to me with an exciting look and started getting dressed.

"Oh my God -- this is going to be so fun today!" and she squealed excitedly shaking her fists.

I pulled on some underwear and contorted my face while adjusted the bra remembering my boobs are bigger than hers and how the bra digs in a little. I scanned the options on the bed while she pulled a skirt on over her hips. I picked up the leggings and wrestled them on wiggling back and forth to get into them. They were surprisingly tight but when I glanced in the mirror, I had to smile looking at my sexy booty.

Marcee laughed as I gave it a wiggle. "Whooo hoo, shake it baby!" she laughed and clapped making me blush from embarrassment.

I sat down and she helped me with my wig but then this time she made me do the make up giving me short tutorials on how to not stab your eye and how to not look like a clown when I'm done. We stood up and held each other looking at ourselves in the mirror.

"Damn you are looking fine girl!" Marcee said with a snap. "Now let's go get you some clothes so you don't have to mooch off me anymore!"

I took a small purse and I put everything from my wallet in there glancing at the picture on my license and laughing that it won't do me much good if I got pulled over. We scampered off into her car and headed to the local Kohls. As soon as we walked in, I knew what Mark was talking about. I looked at all the clothes on the racks and I could imagine myself wearing them looking cute and sexy. I dragged my hand across rows of tops and dresses with a smile plastered across my face. It did feel strange to get so excited about new clothes, but I felt if I wore these, I'd be more beautiful and maybe get some guys to check me out. Marcee pulled some things off the rack to go try on.

"I think you are a size 4 so start there and see how it fits. OH MY GOD...LOOK AT THIS!" she gasped with huge eyes pulling a yellow dress off the rack. "This would look SO good on you. Try it!" and she shoved it into my arms. I picked off a few other items like some denim shorts, a blue and black skirt, a sundress, and a few cute tops before we headed to the changing room. In my room, I took off my top but left my leggings on as I pulled on the dress but couldn't quite zip it because my boobs were too big. I stepped out and peeked in on her as she was pulling a top on.

"It's not fitting. What size do you think now?" I asked.

"You have some boobs, don't you? Maybe try a 6 or an 8. Your boobs will fit better but it may be big on the waist, but we'll just get a small belt, we can cinch it up. We don't want to hide that sexy figure you have.

I went back and took it off and dressed and went out exchanging what I got for a size 6 and size 8. Trying them on, the 8s fit my boobs the best but Marcee was spot on about the waist. I stared in the mirror and reached back pulling it tighter around my waist liking the overall shape of my body. I really felt I looked sexy and started thinking that guys are going to be staring at me again. This time, it felt exciting, and I was looking forward to it.

We continued trying on things for another hour or so finally settling on a few of everything. Some colorful tops and tank tops, leggings, pants, skirts, and dresses. We finished off by going by the underwear section picking out some panties I liked and finally got a few bras that fit.

Hitting the check stand the total came to hundreds of dollars. I gave a long sigh and pulled out a credit card I kept for emergencies and for my college books.

"I'll be worth it... I promise." Marcee whispered in my ear.

We were starving and we left to get some food and just kept talking about the things we bought and while ordering, it happened. A table of guys were staring at us -- or more specifically staring at our butts. I didn't even realize how we were bending over at the counter while we ordered. I nudged Marcee to give her a heads up and she just looked and smiled.

After we started eating, we forgot about the guys, when I happen to glance up seeing them leave while one of them stared at me and waved. He was cute. Something in me just wanted to check out some of the hot guys. Some were extra hot and maybe had a bigger jaw, facial hair, big shoulders, and big arms. But at the same time, it didn't scream out to be the biggest thing about a guy. Sure, they were cute, but how they looked wasn't the thing that really got me aroused. I remembered the night before and how it was walking around with Mark and how he really turned me on because of how he acted and not really what he looked like. I felt safe, he made me laugh, and he took care of me.

Marcee waved a hand in front of my eyes, "Hello? Earth to Jaycee... are you there?"

I blinked and came back to reality laughing and blushing.

"Yeah, I get it. He was hot." She said while munching a French fry.

I giggled and I could feel my nipples getting hard thinking of our date the night before and not because of the guy who just left.

"Hey, lets get out of here and go get a drink... what ya say?

"You mean... at the bar?" I responded somewhat sheepishly.

"Yeah, there are tons of guys there. It'll be fun!"

"Marcee, it's only two. Only drunks are there right now."

She glanced at her phone realizing the time. "Damn, fine. Well, what do you want to do then?"

I thought for a minute. What do girls like to go do when they have the time. It was still raining so we couldn't go to a park or much of anything outside.

"How about a movie? Then we can hit the bar afterwards." I shrug.

"Fine... not exactly what I was thinking today but we can't do much else right now."

We walked to the car, and I noticed the bags in the back just as the bra dug into me again.

"Hey, I need to change this bra. It's killing me." I told her as we got into her car thinking we'd run back to her house for a minute.

"Fine, just change it."

"What? Here?" Looking around at the busy parking lot. "But... there's people around."

"So what? I've done it. First, it's raining so people aren't going to try to look in cars right now and our windows are all blurry. Second, you're a chick. You can get away with that stuff."

I rolled my eyes and reached back for the bag and pulled out my new pink well-fitted bra and took off the tags. I glanced around, took a deep breath, and took off my top. I reached back unclasping it and slid it off my arms sitting topless in the car. My nipples immediately hardened as I took out the new bra taking off the tags. I kept glancing around, but nobody was near us.

Just as I was about to pull it on, someone came up to the car on my side to get in. I squealed, dropped the bra, and turned away cupping my boobs; but I doubt he saw anything. I blushed and stared at Marcee giggling, but she just smiled back glancing over my shoulder.

"Oh stop, he can't see anything." She said handing my bra back to me.

I slid the straps up my arms and reached back clasping it and it felt SO much better. It cupped my boobs really well and held them in place without digging in my sides. I closed my eyes sighing and smiling. I reached into the bag and pulled out a new tank top, yanked off the tag, and pulled it over before looking in the mirror and fixing my hair as I straightened everything. I felt really pretty, and I was having a lot of fun.

We picked a movie neither of us would choose as our alter egos. I got some candy, and we headed in just as it all turned dark. We walked past two couples who looked to be on a double date of some kind in order to get to some good seats. Sliding past, I could almost feel the guy's eyes glued to my butt. We sat and I glanced back catching him staring while his date stared at the screen.

The movie turned out to have a really good story and I found myself really connecting with a female co-star whom the main star was trying to date. I found him kinda cute but not much my type and in a way, I was thinking she should just dump him and find someone better. After, I glanced over at Marcee who was just tapping away on her phone. I elbowed her and said, "Hey, want to hit the bar now?"

"Oh, thank God, I thought you'd never ask!" and she grabbed her bag almost running to the car.

We hit the bar and walked in feeling confident. I could feel some heads turning and eyes locking onto us. The bar was noisy and already humming in spite of being a bit early. We found a high-top table and I felt weird having to climb up onto the seat, but I was also at least six inches shorter. The server came by wearing a tight black tank top emblazed with the bar's name, and I remembered hitting on her so many times I lost count. Now she doesn't recognize me, but I don't see her in any way like I used to. She's cute for sure, but I wouldn't say sexy. She certainly didn't turn me on right now like usual.

I was going to order a beer but then I thought about how something sweeter or with more flavor sounded better and I ended up ordering a Cosmopolitan. I glanced at Marcee to hear her mock me but then heard her say, "Oh yummy! I'll have one too!"

We sat there talking and looking at our phones when I glanced over seeing a table of two guys staring and talking to each other which made me sit up and play with my hair. I gave Marcee a subtle eye hint that we are being hunted.

She glanced over and smiled whispering, "Oh they are cute! I'm going to go fix my face." And she swallowed the last in her glass and got up heading to the bathroom leaving me all alone. I glanced over again and saw them staring not at my eyes, but a lot lower. I felt something. I felt like a target. I felt a little nervous and they were like a pack of wolves hunting a couple of baby deer. My skin flushed and while looking again, I realized they were kinda cute. Not models by any means but they had a good look and my thing - big shoulders and big arms.

Marcee returned after what felt like eternity but then again, ladies' rooms don't move fast. That was when they made their move. Both guys came up to our table and smiled.

"Hello there...I'm Adam and this is my friend Lucas." As they both smiled, and Lucas nodded.

They both looked a bit older than us around 25-30 or so. Adam was rather tall and had short black hair. He had a square jaw and wore a loose-fitting button up shirt showing a bit of bare chest at the top. The sleeves wrapped tight around his biceps and his arms were hairless letting me almost see the ripples in his muscles. Lucas had a shaved head and a beard. His shoulders looked like he was wearing football pads and he wore a tight tank top and wore a silver chain around his neck with a cross on it.

We smiled back and I could see Lucas staring right at me with a rather charming smile.

"Well hello boys." Marcee responded. "I'm Marcee and this is my friend Jaycee."

They smiled and leaned in. "We were wondering if we could buy you both a drink and maybe join you."

Marcee and I looked at each other and I grabbed her arm in somewhat of an excited way under the table.

"We'd love that!" Marcee said flipping her hair.

They pulled up a couple of chairs and we ordered another round of drinks. I realized how much more fun the bar is when guys buy all the drinks and I thought of the hundreds of drinks I bought other women often with no results.

12