Illegal Immigrants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Len was tired and slept like a log until just after midnight when Bluey started to bark angrily. He woke and lay quiet knowing that in most cases Bluey only barked so aggressively when strangers where around. Things went quiet and Len was ready to go back to sleep when a clatter of pots and pans in his camp kitchen followed by what sounded like a whisper made him move quietly and reach for his rifle.

Hitting the generators remote starter he flooded the camp with light and slid out of his hut to stand quietly rifle in hand. To his surprise two small figures cried out and stood up amongst his cooking gear with their hands in the air, one crying in broken english, "doesn't shoot."

Len cautiously looked around to see if there were any more strangers within attacking distance. It was dark outside the circle of light provided by his generator and nothing caught his eye. His view that there was probably no more around was confirmed when Bluey came back after running around the area outside the lights and concentrated on the two mud splattered figures. Len turned his attention back to them. "Step out where I can see you," he ordered as he stepped back to allow them to move out from behind the table.

Len lowered his rifle when he realised that the intruders were women. "Please," the tallest one cried. "Please help us. Don't let them find us." Len felt a tug of sympathy when they both stood quietly looking at him their eyes wide and pleading.

"I don't know what you are talking about," he growled. "But don't worry I wont let anyone take you unless you agree." They started to speak and he stopped them. "Let me heat up the water for the shower and clean you up then we can talk."

While they were in the shower Len picked up their discarded clothes found two of his shirts and a couple of belts and passed them in to the shower shed for them to wear until they could wash their muddy clothes.

Satisfied that there was no one else lurking near the camp he built up his open fire and warmed up some beef stew and waited for his visitors. He studied them closely when they appeared. They were a little taller than he had estimated one about five feet eight the other about five feet four. It was hard to get a good look at them because they were both scratching and rubbing insect bites.

"Sit down here by the fire girls," he ordered. "There is some stew in the pot. Help yourself while I find some ointment for your bites and cuts and then you tell me what you are doing in my camp at this time of night."

The tall one spoke hesitantly at first but grew more confident as time went by. "We have escaped from an Indonesian boat that smuggles people into Australia. I am Part Vietnamese and was living in Sumatra with my family when it was suggested that if I could make it here the community in the big city would care for us and help me send money home. My family gathered together enough money for me to join the boat and we sailed about two weeks ago."

"When our boat reached the coast the crew thought we were spotted by a small airplane so they put out to sea and radioed to change the place we were to land and be met by a truck. While they waited for a suitable tide and for the truck to make its way to the new landing point the crew got drunk and started to fight. I'm sure they didn't think I could understand their local dialect but I could and heard them boast that they would make big money when the young women on the boat were sold into prostitution in Sydney."

"My friend is Indonesian; she was part of the crew she was their cook. The drunken crew talked of how they were going to use her for sex after they dropped us off. I told her and some of the others what I had heard and that I was planning to escape from the boat. She was the only one that decided to come with me."

"We waited until the drunken crew went to sleep and slipped over the side. We were not in the water very long before we could touch bottom and waded ashore reaching land on the other side of the river and swam over to your camp."

"Just as we climbed the mud bank we heard their boat and knew they were looking for us. We ran inland to an old tin building and hid there. They were still drunk and very angry getting closer and closer to us when they started screaming at each other and fled. We realised later that they had heard your boat. We hid but the mosquitoes and insects drove us crazy so we came here looking for something to eat and something to stop the bites." The smaller one looked at Len her eyes full of tears, "please don't let them get us, we don't want to be sex slaves, please."

Len took her hand, "don't worry I don't think they will come back. They know I saw them and they won't want to be caught in these waters. As soon as its daylight I'll call the police and tell them I spotted a foreign fishing vessel in these waters. It's illegal for foreign vessels to fish here. Our navy patrol boats will pick them up and their boat will be confiscated and burnt if they are convicted. It will only be a matter of time before the authorities catch up with them."

"Now we have to see what we can do for you. The best I can offer is to keep you here. If you don't want to stay I can take you back to the town or give you some provisions and you can set off on foot. I don't recommend either option. my advice is stay here until you feel safe and then make up your mind what you want to do."

He looked at their frightened faces and realised they may not have understood. Speaking slowly he started again. "You don't have many options. Our Government will lock you up and send you home if they find you and until the authorities catch them your people smugglers will be out to kill or capture you. So as I said the best option is to stay here with me. I think everything will be alright but I want you to promise me if you stay that you will do as I tell you. If you hear or see anyone coming you must hide and stay hidden until they leave."

The girls huddled together whispering before they stood up and moved over to put their arms around Len, "we want to stay with you," they cried. "I'm Marla," the tall one whispered, "and this is Sashay we will do anything you ask." How old are you? He asked while he gathered his thoughts. "I'm twenty," Marla said with a smile. "I'm eighteen," Sashay whispered dropping her eyes.

Not knowing what to say or do and unsure how he would adapt to having two young Illegal immigrants in his camp Len returned their hugs then led them to his bed in the corner of his small hut. "You can sleep here for the rest of the night," he growled. When they didn't move he walked to the door and started to leave. "Don't worry just get some sleep Bluey and I will keep guard."

Len closed the door and sat on his old wooden bench seat outside. I'll have to extend the sleeping area and make it more secure he thought as he moved to sit by the fire and draw up plans. He was still sitting by the fire an hour or two later when Bluey growled and wagged his tail. He picked up his rifle and turned to see Sashay standing in the door of the hut. "I can't sleep I'm scared," she cried.

Having lived alone for years Len had little experience with women. A tiny slip of a girl barefoot in his big flannelette shirt her jet black hair hanging down over her tiny Asian face telling him she was scared was something that he had never experienced before. Before he could say or do anything Sashay ran to him and hugged him tight, "can I sit with you?" she whispered. "I don't want to be alone."

Again before he could do or say anything she climbed on his lap and threw her arms around his neck. He looked down at her head which was resting on his chest and felt the shape of her tiny body as his cock began to stir. This was crazy but she felt nice he thought as he held her close.

Not knowing what to do he sat quietly and let her snuggle closer taking the time to look her over. He was immediately struck by her tiny body and what appeared by the feel of them to be two firm but small pear sized breasts. He loved the smell of the soap in her hair and enjoyed the way her tiny bottom had sunk down on his legs and cock.

Unsure what to do or where to put his hands he was happy to feel her body relax and allowed himself to relax with her, enjoying the warmth her body was creating. He did not know how long they sat together before Bluey stirred once more as Marla rubbing sleep from her eyes joined them. She didn't seem to think there was anything wrong in Sashay sitting on Lens lap and just moved to sit close on the bench beside him leaning in to cuddle them both.

Len sat for a long while with the two young strangers in his arms his cock straining to escape from his pants. He knew that one or both of them must feel his hardness but neither said anything other than to complain when he moved and told them it was time to start breakfast.

Over breakfast he showed them the rough plan he had drawn to extend the hut to make more room for beds for each of them. Marla was the first to object "why?" she asked. "There is plenty of room in the big bed." Len looked to see if she was fooling but could see that she wasn't. "That's my bed we need room to build a place for you both to sleep." Sashay giggled and looked up at him, "we will sleep with you in your bed. We are your family now, family sleep together."

No matter what objection Len raised they just brushed it aside saying they would feel safer sleeping with him. In the end he was happy to give in agreeing to work on improving the camp kitchen and the eating area so it would be a safe place where they could spend time together when not working or sleeping. "We need more nets," Marla said when she spied his mosquito net, "you get more and we will sew it so we can eat without insects." "That's a net made to cover my swag when I camp out," he said when he saw what she was talking about. "You aren't cutting that up. Look in the catalogue and see if you can order netting."

He didn't realise when he mentioned the catalogue what fun the girls would have when he pulled the old catalogue out for their inspection. Looking through its hundreds of pages they found a treasure trove including material and nets.

"Order some," they cried, "we will sew for you." Len had never looked right through the catalogue and sat with them as they drew up a list of furnishings, underclothes, dress material, blankets, sheets, mats, netting, needles and cotton, insect repellent and mosquito coils, cooking and personal items.

When Len rang the City trader, the person taking the orders knew Len and laughed when he read out his order. "Women's clothes and herbs and spices have you gone soft and taken a wife at last?" she asked an embarrassed Len.

Whilst he was in contact with the city he spoke to customs and immigration officials about the boat that had raided his camp and rang fisheries to tell them there were illegal fishing boats in his area. When he finished his calls he was satisfied that the authorities would act quickly. Telling the girls what he had done he warned them they must hide if anyone called.

Len was working in his net boat the following morning with both girls back at camp in the kitchen when he heard an approaching boat. To his surprise it was the people smugglers pushing down across the flats towards his camp at a rapid clip. Realizing they didn't know he was there because his boat was hidden under the cliff face he decided to let them come closer before showing himself.

He reached for his rifle thanking his lucky stars that he had started to carry both his rifle and shot gun wherever he went. When they turned at the river mouth he stood up and made a show of loading his guns knowing the smugglers would be watching though binoculars.

He knew they had seen him when they slowed for a few minutes but kept coming. Len grew angry at their arrogance. These bastards have got a bloody hide he thought as he lined up his rifle aiming at the bow of their vessel. His mind was in turmoil he didn't want to shoot but knew people smugglers would have no compunction in killing and destroying anyone who got in their way.

Resting his rifle on his fish box he watched them through his scope. "Right oh you bastards," he growled. "You shouldn't be in these waters and you know it. Come a little closer and I'll let you have it" Len looked to see if the girls were out of sight and waited until the smugglers boat was in range before firing a shot across their bow. To his surprise he saw his shot hit the wooden boats painted figure head sending splinters in the air.

The smugglers boat slowed to a crawl all but one tall man dropping down out of sight. The one left standing used a loud hailer and called, "Why are you shooting at us. We mean you no harm we are just looking for lost crew members."

"Piss off," Len shouted. "You robbed my camp a couple of days ago. You know you are not allowed in this area. I have already told the police you were here and they will have the coast watch aircraft looking for you." He waved his double barreled shot gun so they could see it. "So piss off. If you come any closer I'll blow a hole in you and your boat with my shot gun."

Len watched as they argued amongst themselves and saw on of them bringing up what looked like a gun. Quickly he fired off a couple of rounds from the shot gun knowing they were out of range but also knowing that it would make enough noise to let them know he was fair dinkum.

He again picked up his rifle thinking he might be forced to make a fight of it when their boats motor roared and turned swinging away. A shot made a whistling sound in his ears as a smuggler in the rear of their boat opened fire but after the first shot his shots fell short as the boat sped away.

Len was thinking how lucky he was to have hidden the girls before the smugglers attacked when he heard the roar of engines and looked up to see the coast watch plane dive down low to pursue the smugglers boat.

Racing back to the camp he found Marla and Sashay hiding under the outdoor work table. "Stay there," he called as he ran up the beach. "The coast watch plane will return shortly and I don't want them to see you. I'll sit here until they come back then I will stand up and walk down the beach and wave. Make sure they can't see you."

Both girls moved close and hugged his legs under the table. "You were wonderful, thank you," whispered Marla. "Yes thank you," Sashay cried as she wormed her way between his knees and rested her face on his legs. Len tried to ignore them but his cock unwound in his pants and he felt one little hand brush it two or three times. The roar of the coast watch plane gave him an excuse to untangle his legs from their clutches and run down to beach to wave.

After the excitement of the morning it was boring to return to the job of improving conditions in the camp kitchen. He did not ask Marla and Sashay to help giving them time to settle in and find their bearings. By the time the sun set the girls had washed and dried their clothes in the hot tropical sun and gave Len his shirts back.

After a meal of rice and steamed fish in black bean sauce followed by copious quantities of tea and coffee Len stoked up the open fire filled the hot water drum and told the girls he was ready for bed. After this mornings discussion about sleeping arrangements he could hardly wait to see how three in his bed would work.

He didn't want to appear too anxious but the prospect of sleeping with Marla and Sashay had him on pins and needles. "Do you want a couple of my shirts to sleep in?" he asked as he let Bluey in to the hut and closed the doors and widows.

Marla laughed as she slipped out of her clothes and pranced around the room wearing only a small pair of panties her hands covering her breasts. "It ok I always sleep like this?" she asked. "Shit I must be dreaming," he groaned as he dropped his eyes to check out Marla's hard flat bottom. His cock grew in his pants as Marla gave her bottom a seductive twitch before skipping around to the opposite side of the bed to slip under the covers her eyes flashing warmly.

Both Len and Marla turned their attention to Sashay who hung her head shyly before removing all her clothes and sliding in to the bed beside Marla. Len took a deep breath his eyes full of Sashays tiny hairless pussy and decided to join them. They both lay watching as he turned his back and stripped down to his jocks before turning off the light.

As soon as he joined them in the bed Marla moved closer. "It will be warmer if we cuddle up," she whispered. Len wasn't going to argue he lay back tired after his days work and listened as they giggled and whispered to each other. "What's up?" He finally growled, "Can't you two sleep."

To his surprise Sashay said "no," and without further ado slipped out of bed and came around to his side lifted the covers and slid in beside him. "That's better," she whispered, "I want to cuddle you too."

Len held his breath when one hand and them another started to move out and touch his body. He couldn't hold his breath any longer when both Marla and Sashay turned their bodies so their breasts were against his side. "We want to make you happy," Sashay whispered as her hand found his now erect cock. Marla didn't say anything but took his face in her hands and kissed him.

"You were very brave to fight for us this morning," Sashay whispered. "Without you they would have caught us. Marla would end up working in brothels and the crew would rape me. We both want to thank you for what you have done." She kissed his chest her tongue flicking his nipple, "we are your family we want to please you."

"You don't have to do this," he growled as Marla continued raining little kisses all over his face and Sashays hand started to move on his cock. Sashay stopped for a moment, "I did this for my brothers at home," she whispered. "They wanted me to do it all the time. Don't you like?" Len grinned to himself, "oh I like it," he whispered, "but I don't want you to think you have to do this because I helped you." It was Sashays turn to laugh, "You are family, I do it for you when ever you want."

Sashay still held Len`s cock when he woke next morning. During the night her tiny hands had brought him to a peak a number of times. She had whispered in his ear in the early hours that she was a virgin; "I only do this," she whispered as she demonstrated a vigorous hand job. "At home I no do blow job. I no fuck just look after brothers like this."

In contrast Marla had not said anything quietly raining kisses over his face and chest. He was delighted during the night when she took his hand and placed it over her fine young breast and wrapped her legs around him making his mouth water in anticipation of more nights with them both.

Len was a little sheepish over breakfast. He found it hard to look Marla and Sashay in the eye wondering what they were thinking of him after he had succumbed to Sashays warm little hands. He need not have worried they never mentioned the sleeping arrangements as they laughed and talked about accompanying him when he ran his barramundi nets.

Even though their help would make work a lot easier Len wasn't too sure if he should take them along the flats around the river mouth in his dinghy. "We haven't heard whether they have captured the smugglers yet," he warned as they made plans to join him. "They could hide in one of the rivers and make one last try to find you. You would be the only ones who could connect them to people smuggling. If they eliminate you they can then claim to be exploring the gulf and with no fish on board and you two out of the way they might get away with it."

In the end they threw a shot gun and two rifles into the largest net dinghy and towed a small one before they set off on the rising tide. Len was wading amongst his nets when he first heard the sound of engines. Moving as fast as he could he run through the knee deep water to his largest net dinghy. "Get down," he yelled as he ran, "don't let anyone see you."