Illicit Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now stop!" She demanded. He thought maybe he had done something wrong, but he thought he was doing a good job. He released the cock from his hand and slid his mouth off it. He was then demanded to kneel on the bed, face down, ass up. She positioned him at the bottom of the bed. Now was the time to either say his safe word or take it as a real sissy. He knew his answer already, he wanted this. He had never imagined being completely degraded would make him feel so horny. She then startled him as she grabbed his cock cage and gently released him. If felt so good, and very quickly he was rock hard dripping pre-cum.

She then sits legs wide open at the foot of the bed positioned right in front of his face. "Don't think I will let you have all the fun. I expect you to eat my pussy like a good whore while you get rapped in your tiny pathetic hole. Understood?!" He had no objections, he was ready to please. He figured it would be a welcoming distraction as the long shaft was entering him. He startled again when he felt the manly hands grab at his waist and position himself behind him. Then he heard the sound of lube, thank God he thought. He felt his cock pulsate and grow, he had never been this hard.

The feeling of having some strange dude lube up his asshole terrified him and aroused him. She couldn't explain the contradiction sensations he was having. He was not prepared when he felt the cocks head began to push on his asshole. He tried to pull away but the guy was too strong. His hole was tight but it did not stop the intrusion. Soon the tip was in and all he could do was bite down on his lip and stifle the scream from the painful shock. Once the tip was past the muscles around the base of his hole he felt some relief, but it was brief. Suddenly the guy thrust his cock in deep and hard. This time he yelped and began to twist in an attempt to escape. His Mistress grabbed him by the hair and shoved his face into her sopping pussy. "Now do your job, and take it like a good sissy." Her command somehow made him relax and very soon he began to feel pleasure. The cock ramming him no longer hurt, and instead of screams he was moaning in between licking his Mistress.

His balls began to swell so close to full release the pressure building and spreading throughout his body. He was barely able to focus on the pussy in front of him but she seemed to be fine with it. Her eyes were fixated on his ass. He wondered what she might be thinking. Very soon he began to feel the surge of cum and his body turned to jello. The release was intense and set wave after wave of pleasure. His legs gave out and he let out one last moan before becoming dizzy and collapsing on the bed. He could hear both his Mistress and the stranger sigh and murmur from their release. That was the thing that made him feel completely relaxed and tasted.

Soon the stranger left, and she was able to regain her bearings. Watching her man get fucked like that gave her a mixture of something she couldn't even describe. Part of her hated how much he enjoyed getting fucked by a real cock. Yet, another part of her was excited and relieved that he was pleasured. She couldn't complain either, the whole night was beyond what she had imagined or planned. Part of her thought for sure her sissy would back out and the night would end badly. She now knew the true power she held over her man, and that made her feel like she was floating on air. She cuddles up to his sleeping body. She could see he would be out for a while and probably sore upon waking. She too felt spent and soon her eyes began to close. Her last thought was how could tomorrow come even close to tonight.

12