I'm 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angie." It was said flatly, with no emotion at all.

She, on the other hand, was all smiles. "Hello Ben. Let me introduce my date. This is Reggie Wilkes. Reggie, my ex-husband, Ben."

He had a limp handshake, the type that would immediately make you not trust him, but then again, maybe my first impression was colored by what she had told me about him.

He barely spoke, but the girl he was with chattered away. She had the act down pat, but her eyes gave her away. She was looking at me like she was gauging my net worth. I had accumulated a good bit with my business, but I doubted I was in the same tax bracket as Angie, I wasn't foolish with my money and lived reasonably well.

Angie was polite and looked like she was trying to choke back her laughter. We dined, a surprisingly good meal, and Angie made her speech to a good round of applause. Then her ex made a speech that was boring and uninspired, promising as long as he was at the helm the company was in safe hands. I got the feeling that wasn't a widely held opinion. The applause seemed lukewarm at best.

Then the orchestra started. Angie was an excellent dancer, and I was no slouch, so we stayed on the floor for a while. Then she had to do her obligatory dances with people in the company. I danced with the wives and girlfriends.

The most common topic was an inquiry into how serious we were. I had a stock answer. "I'm just arm candy. She'll take me home tonight and drain me to an empty husk, then banish me until she has need of my services again."

Some thought I was serious, but most of the ladies giggled and said she'd made a good choice. I kind of laid it on thick when I danced with the ex's girlfriend, telling her we were going to go on a grand tour of Europe in the late summer, and would be staying at my villa in France and my condo in London, then maybe jet off to the islands. I thought I was going to have to pry her off me.

Angie noticed my distress and rescued me, gently pulling her hands off me. "Mine, darling. Mine. Cheer up, you got the consolation prize. Another dance, honey?"

I told her what I'd said, and she went into gales of laughter. Her ex came up to me as I was refreshing our drinks.

"Are you guys serious?"

"If I have my way there may be a new name for the business."

He exploded. "The company is mine! There will be no name changes."

"The company was yours, and from what I've been told, you literally fucked it away. Surely you understand by now that the little head tends to make poor business decisions. From what I understand, you better be careful with Bimbo No. 2, or you'll end up owning twelve and a half percent."

"You sonofabitch. I'm gonna..."

"You're gonna what, Ben? Look at Reggie. That suit isn't padded. It's plain he does a little more than twelve-ounce curls, and he'd take you apart. I'm more than willing to watch, so go ahead. I'll make sure no one interferes until you're done. No? Wise choice."

Angie turned to me with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "Honey, I seemed to have misplaced an article of clothing. Have you seen..."

"This?" I was holding the thong in my hand. "Sorry honey. The limo didn't take as long as we thought, and you didn't have time to put it back on, remember?"

She took the thong out of my hand, grinning at her ex the whole time. "Thanks for taking care of it honey. I'd put it on again, but it would be a waste of time; you'd have it off again before we got out of the parking lot. I suddenly have a strong urge to call it a night. Shall we go?"

A ripple went round the room as snatches of the conversation were repeated, and many of the ladies and a few of the men hugged her as we left. Her husband was really not very well liked.

Chapter 5

She was still giggling when we got into the limo.

"Did you see his face? I thought he was going to melt through the floor. And his little honey was looking at him with entirely new eyes. If she thought she could have gotten away with it, she would have mounted you on the floor in front of the whole crowd. Of course, if she tried anything with you, I'd have slapped those silicone bags right out of her fake boobs."

"Wow. Remind me to never get on your bad side. The evening was fun. Some parts were better than others, though."

"Which parts?"

"The parts where I had you to myself and snuggled up on the dance floor. You really are an attractive woman, and I noticed."

The giggle was back. "Believe me, honey, when we were snuggled together, I noticed that you noticed. It was very flattering."

If it hadn't been dark in the car, she would have seen my blush. "I'm not apologizing."

"I'd be offended if you did."

We were gradually sliding towards each other and soon we were doing some pretty serious kissing. Hands wandered and I had to wonder just how much her bra had to do with how firm her breasts felt as I stroked them.

Her hands wandered south, and I heard the gasp and giggle as she latched on to the front of my pants. It was just getting interesting when the car delivered us to her door. We straightened our clothes a little, but we both saw the driver's smirk. He should be used to behavior like that.

We stood in her entranceway, grinning like idiots. She gave me a look I couldn't decode and kissed me hard, then shoving me away. "I'd like nothing better than dragging you inside and fucking your brains out, but it's too soon. You're the first man I've taken seriously in ages, but it's just too soon. We need to build on this gradually. That being said, it's time for you to ask me out on a real date."

I pretended to be angry. "As far as I'm concerned, this was a real date. A real date that ended in a lot of discomfort for the man when the woman ramped him up and then sent him home. Have you no compassion?"

She smirked and ran her hands across the front of my pants again. "Does this thing ever deflate? Take it home, honey, and keep it safe and ready. You never know when It's going to be needed."

I sighed dramatically and gave her a chaste peck on the cheek. As I got into my car, she pressed something in my hands. "Here. This is what I really wore beneath the dress."

I looked as she shut her door. A pair of red lace boy shorts. Wet boy shorts. I had no shame at all as I held them to my nose and inhaled deeply.

I sent flowers to her office Monday, with a card. "Please accept this as a token of my great affection for you. Would you honor me with your company Friday at 7?"

I knew her personal assistant would read the note and share it. She carried the flowers into the office. "Boytoy sent these and asked for a date Friday. If you're not interested, can I have him?"

"Joanne, honey, you know I love you, but say something like that again and I'll transfer you. My ex needs a new assistant."

"Noted. If I beg on my knees, will you keep me?"

"You're worth your weight in gold. But say something that stupid again..."

"Got it boss. Where do you think he'll take you?"

"I'll let you know Monday."

Chapter 6

We had a couple of very pleasant phone conversations during the week. I told her to dress down, jeans and a comfortable top, as the activities I'd planned were very informal. I found out later she took her personal assistant shopping with her to make sure she got the perfect pair. I didn't know it. but up until then, there were no jeans in her closets.

When I picked her up, I heartily approved of her choice. They weren't skintight, but they were very, very snug, and she filled them out perfectly. She had on a light green top that had a bit of scoop to the neckline, and it was very enticing. She grinned when she saw me and ran her hands over my chest.

"Do you manscape?"

"My, that's a very personal question. I think I'll wait and let you find out for yourself. By the same token, do you prefer the smooth look?"

She went three shades of red and laughed. "I'm going to return in kind. You'll just have to find out for yourself. Now, where are we going?"

I took her to a little buffet restaurant I'd discovered. The menu for the evening was posted by the kitchen door and was served family style. There were no individual tables, just several long ones that almost ran the length of the place. The food was served in large bowls, and if you wanted more mashed potatoes or meatloaf you had to ask the person beside you to pass it along. It was rude not to talk, and soon you'd find yourself in conversation with the person across the table or the one beside you. Once Angie got used to the idea, she talked almost the whole time. She shared dessert recipes with the little old lady across from her, makeup tips with the young wife beside her. I talked sports, cars, and avoided politics. Once she held a baby while the mother could use the restroom and beamed the whole time. She had told me she had two small grandchildren of her own, but they lived in California, and she barely got to see them.

She was very happy and when we pulled into the parking lot of the roots venue, she just plain grinned. There was an acoustic jazz quartet playing that night. A guitar, upright bass, violin, and accordion. The guitar player was a woman, she and the bass player shared lead vocals and the others joined in on choruses. They played a lot of instrumentals that showcased their skills. Some we recognized, but most were brand new to us. They were selling old-fashioned CDs, and Angie bought three.

They played some slow pieces and invited those who wished to get up and dance. We were on the floor for three songs.

This time I got as far as her couch, and we were just millimeters away from putting a serious stain on it when she stopped us. "I want this very, very badly. The trouble is I think If I get it, I'll want it on a consistent basis. Please, let me set the pace. I promise that if we stay the course the destination will be worth the journey."

"It's already worth the journey, honey. I can wait, but I don't know if I can restrain myself much longer."

"Soon, my sweet."

"My sweet?"

I loved her giggle. It made her sound so young. "Yes, MY Sweet. I've always wanted to say that to a man and mean it."

Two frustrating weeks later she called me and asked if I liked boats.

"I suppose," I said. "I owned canoes and kayaks when I was younger, and my dad had a bass boat when I was a kid."

"Will you take me boating Saturday? I own a boat, well actually, my ex owned a boat. I made sure I got it in the divorce. I did it just to piss him off, and it worked. I've got it at a marina, and they keep it maintained for me, but I've never actually used it. In all the time he owned it he never took me out on it. I want to know if it's a pleasurable enough experience that I'll want to keep it or put it up for sale."

"Sure. If I remember right, they can be a lot of fun. Give me directions."

"Thank you, honey. Don't worry about bringing anything, I'll have that covered. Eight o'clock too early?"

"It would be perfect. It will still be cool and comfortable then. The afternoon sun reflecting off the water in the summer can be very intense."

"We'll time the trip to stay cool. See you then."

It was a high-end marina, and I had a feeling her 'boat' would be a luxury model. After I got my breath back over the outfit she was wearing, genuine Daisy Duke shorts and a man's white dress shirt tied under her breasts exposing her toned tummy, unbuttoned enough to see the bikini top under it, she led me out to the slips. We were heading for an obviously restored mahogany Chris-Craft, and I couldn't help but admire it. I was surprised she walked right past it and to the very end of the slips.

I think I might have actually gawked. It wasn't a boat. It was an RV on floats, 45 feet long, it was almost completely enclosed, with an almost full-length upper deck, complete with canopy.

"This is his boat?"

"No honey. This is my boat. It's fully fueled, everything is charged and all we need to do is cast off. Ready?"

There was a set of controls up top, as well as on the foredeck below. I felt better on top because I could see better, and I wouldn't let her talk as I concentrated on getting the boat away from the dock. Once we were clear of the marina, we opened it up a little and we were both surprised at the speed it could muster.

Getting out into the main channel, we cut the speed and puttered along. Angie handed me a craft cider she knew I loved. I reached for it; suddenly glad I wasn't driving a car. I'd have wrecked it. She'd stripped down to her bikini while I was concentrating. Even for her age she had a very tight body and was wearing a very flattering bikini, yellow with white polka dots. The top made her breasts stand out high and proud, and her bottom was about two fingers' width shy of a thong. I knew that ass would be killer, and I was right.

She giggled again. "Eyes on the lake, big guy."

"Yeah, that's gonna happen."

"It better. I have good things planned, things that do not include running aground. I have a map the marina operator gave me, honey. He said the landmarks would be easy to find and besides, we have GPS on our phones and the nav system. Another hour or so should get us there."

'There,' turned out to be a little cove between one of the larger of the lake islands and a smaller one barely covering two acres. This was a mountain lake, the first of a chain of lakes that went all the way through the low country, each progressively getting more and more polluted. Here, the water was clear and almost pristine, allowing you to see into the depths.

It was the kind of water you wanted to be splashing around on a hot summer day. As soon as the boat was securely anchored, Angie suggested we swim for a bit.

"I told you I would supply everything," she said with a wicked gleam in her eye. "I got you a swimsuit. It's on the bed. Why don't you go get changed?"

I hadn't realized how big the interior was on this thing. The lounge/gallery was pretty impressive. There was even a fairly large television mounted to the wall. The bedroom was smaller, just barely containing the enormous bed. The tiny scrap of fabric looked even smaller lying on it. I picked it up, grinning. It was a Speedo, light blue and even for that style it was small. It was an experience getting into it, and I had a brief thought about pushing two bowling balls into a marble bag as I shimmied it up my legs. Looking into the full-length mirror in the bathroom, I thought how glad I was of the time I'd spent in the gym. I didn't rock it like a twentysomething, but I had nothing to be embarrassed about.

I walked back on deck with a towel wrapped around my waist, mostly for effect. She was about to ask me if I'd put it on when I let it slip to the floor. Her hand flew to her mouth, and she reddened a little before the grin came back. "You look good enough to eat."

"You've been looking tasty since we left the dock. Shall we?"

The water was cold! At least at first. Then we got used to it and it felt great. Angie seemed in her natural habitat, swimming with the grace of an otter. We'd play, snuggle, we even indulged in a little grab-ass and she shrieked when I unsnapped her top. The glimpse of her twin peaks in their natural glory was very enticing. She retaliated by diving under, grabbing the band of the Speedo and pushing down.

She had a hungry look on her face when she came back to the top. She snuggled up to me, rubbing those hard nipples across my chest. "I think we better get undercover before this goes past playing. There's not a lot of people around, but it's still a public lake."

I let her go up the ladder before me, and when that mouthwatering rump got level I grabbed her, biting it while she squealed, then I slid the bottoms down and licked those firm globes for a minute. Angie moaned as I did, pinned against the steps and unable to move.

When she got her breath, she told me to either take them off and finish the job or let her get up the ladder. I let go and she didn't bother to pull them back in place.

We were on each other with a hunger that belied our age. Apparently, her ex wasn't much on oral, while I loved it, especially with an appreciative partner. She screamed through her first orgasm, then moaned through the second. I kissed my way up and she tried to wriggle me off to return the deed, but I couldn't wait. She was soaked and I slid in easily, amazed at how tight she was. Angie let out a low moan that turned into a high keening as I sped up. Pretty soon, I was slamming into her as hard and fast as I could go while she wrapped her legs around me and lunged up to meet my thrusts. It had been a while and I didn't last as long as I would have liked to, but I think I gave a good accounting of myself.

I held myself above her as I went rigid and spewed inside her. She gave a little moan as she ran her fingers through my chest hair. I was going to slide to the side, but she pulled me down on her and wouldn't let go until it became too much. When I eased down beside her, I thought I saw tears in her eyes.

"Are you all right, honey?"

She just tugged my chest hairs. "I'm beyond all right. I'm just, just... dandy! For some reason, that's the only word that comes to mind. It had been a while and I wondered if it would be as good as I remembered. This was so far beyond that good just isn't an adequate word. You are by far the best lover I've ever had."

"Don't sell yourself short. You are the first woman I've even been with to display so much passion. You, we, were in the glory of the moment far beyond anything thing I've experienced. It's the first time the words 'as one' ever meant anything to me."

Then she started crying, but she kept a death grip on me as she did. When she recovered, she just lay there, tracing small movements across my chest.

"I'm glad you don't shave, honey. The ex does, and he doesn't have the body for it. It just makes him look pudgy and soft. You would probably look good, but I much prefer the feel of your hair. It reminds me that I'm with a real man."

I stroked her well-trimmed pubic hair. "The same here. You're a grown woman, and should feel like one."

"It's shorter and smaller than it's ever been. The bikini was the tiniest thing I've ever worn in public, and I had to adjust my trim line or it would have looked funny."

"It's just right," I said, as I let my fingers wander lower. She started squirming and five minutes later she was on top, riding me with intensity. Angie told me it was the first time she'd ever done it. Her husband had been a straight missionary, rarely doggie, type of lover. It seemed to make him feel more dominant.

I played with her magnificent mammary glands until she turned around, then I rubbed that tight butt and ran a finger across her rosebud. When I did, she slammed down on me hard. By the time she had reached her climax I had a finger worked in to the knuckle and she was pushing back.

When we were snuggling again, she told me it was the first time anyone had ever done anything like that to her. "You know, I'd see porn from time to time and that would happen, and I always wondered what it was like. Have you ever done it?"

"Yes, a few times. The trick is getting your partner prepared. If you don't, it just ends up painful and unpleasant."

"Could we maybe try that sometime? Promise me that if I say no, you'll stop."

I almost got another erection thinking about it and promised her faithfully when the time was right, we would. We fell asleep entwined and by the time we woke we were starving and it was dark.

She slipped into a robe, I put the Speedo back on and we puttered around in the gallery putting a light meal together. "You don't have to do that," she told me, as I helped.

"I don't. Sometimes I won't if we expand this relationship, but sometimes I'll make you sit at the counter with a glass of wine while I impress you with my culinary skills. It's called a partnership, honey."