I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
619 Followers

"Yeah," I admit, "that's why sex with you is so good."

"So, let me guess," he says, "you got raped, and that's why you're a kink monster."

The fucker is spot on again. He is strangely intuitive. He always seems to know what I'm thinking.

He walks over to a closet, then pulls out a life-sized, blue teddy bear. He tells me to get off the bed, then places the bear in front of the pillows.

"Bend over the edge of the bed." he orders.

I bend over the back of the bed, my gargantuan butt cheeks jutting upward.

He spreads out my legs, then uses rope to tie them to the bedposts. He stretches my arms out and ties them, stretching out the rope. He ties it to the front bedposts.

"Pretend this is your son," he says, "tell him what you were fantasizing about saying this morning."

I can see the badly hidden camera jammed in one of the bear's eyes. He's recording this.

"Yes, sir," I demure, excited to play along with this little fantasy.

"Oh," he says as he lines his cock up to my pussy, "do you think Jimmy can start doing my homework?"

I don't know how to respond.

"It's just...if I don't have a 2.75 grade point average by the end of the year, I'll lose my football scholarship," he says.

Jimmy will not be pleased when I order him to do his bully's homework, but I do want Jake to succeed.

"Of course, baby," I purr, "he might not like it, but the little pansy can suck it up."

I only now realize I just called my son a pansy in front of Jake. I feel his cock thrust in my dripping pussy, ready to do anything he asks.

Despite my best intentions, I think I may be falling in love with Jake.

_______________

... *beep* *beep* *beep* ...

I frantically lift my head up. I reach to turn the alarm off.

Jake is standing in the doorway with no clothes on, his massive cock hard as a rock.

"Time to get up!" he says, "you're gonna miss breakfast."

He disappears through the entrance to the master bedroom. I force myself out of bed, stumble for my bathrobe, then head towards the living room.

Ms. Miller and Mercedes are still hooked up to the blowjob machine. Jesus, did they stay like that all night?

Jake is stuffing his mom's open mouth full of sausages, eggs, and hashbrowns. I notice Mercedes' mouth is already stuffed full of breakfast food.

"Hey, bitch!" he cheerily exclaims, "come get strapped in so I can feed you your breakfast."

I notice a new contraption in the living room. Two bars about ten feet long laying on the ground separated by a few feet. There is soft padding on the bars. Three sets of arm and leg restraints are attached equal distance apart on the bars.

I deliriously walk to the blowjob machine, turn around, then sit on the ground. Jake ties my hands behind my back. He forces my mouth open with the gag.

He unties Ms. Miller and Mercedes, then takes off their gags. They both fall to the floor, coughing up the ridiculous amount of food in their mouths.

He effortlessly picks up Mercedes from the floor and carries her over his shoulder to the two connected bars in the middle of the living room.

He places her on her feet, ordering her to kneel on the two bars. She puts her knees on each bar, her ankles positioned directly on the first set of leg restraints. Jake clamps her hands and ankles to the device. Her cute little bubble butt is sticking out in the air.

Ms. Miller doesn't need any coaxing. She dutifully stands up, walks to the device, and positions herself on the second set of restraints. Mercedes' perky little buttcheeks are staring Ms. Miller right in the face; her pink butthole inches away from her mouth.

He clamps his mother to the device while looking gleefully at the fucked up sight before him. He saunters back to me, then picks up his plate of breakfast food.

He stuffs three link sausages in my mouth, partially jutting out of my mouth. He takes scrambled eggs and pushes them in between the sausages. He forces a handful of hashbrowns in my mouth.

I feel a tangy liquid hit my lips. I realize Jake is pouring orange juice in my mouth. For good measure, he forces two more sausages in my mouth.

Finally, he unties and ungags me. I fall to the floor, trying not to spit out or choke on the mixture of breakfast food filling my mouth. Slowly I start to chew it up, not daring to spit it out, fearing retaliation.

"Ms. Johnston, you are eating your breakfast like a proper slave," she commends, "I am very impressed."

After I finish swallowing my mushed up breakfast, Jake yanks me up by my hair and pushes me towards the final set of restraints.

With no energy left to put up any fight, I place myself in the proper position. My face is only an inch or so from being swallowed up by Ms. Miller's round, juicy ass. I see her bleached asshole wink at me.

Jake looks to the back corner of the room, so I look over as well. I see Jake's middle-aged father, Tom. He has apparently been here the whole time; filming this entire ordeal with the family camcorder.

He is so passive that he is basically invisible - I never notice when he's in the room.

"Get me the fuck machines," he orders while staring at his father, "and put them in position."

Tom leans to his right and picks up two thin, small, rectangular devices with massive dildos attached vertically to the middle of each one.

He places the first dildo a few inches below his wife's pussy, and the other dildo a few inches below Mercedes' pussy.

"It's time for some dessert," Jake mischievously states. He retrieves a can of whipped cream from an end table.

He shakes it up, then swirls a nice whipped topping directly on Mercedes' pink asshole. He walks up to his mother and does the same for her.

"Chris! Charles!" Jake calls out.

The two jocks came running out of Jake's bedroom, looking like they've been anxiously awaiting this.

"Get your dicks out and put them both in front of Mercedes' face," Jake orders his friends.

They happily oblige, taking off their clothes, walking in front of Mercedes and putting their hard cocks directly on front of her innocent little face.

Jake shakes up the bottle of whipped cream and sprays some on both Chris and Charles' cocks.

He forces Mercedes' mouth on both their cocks at once, smearing her face with whipped cream and filling up her mouth with cock.

He picks up a small piece of rope, then wraps one end around the back of his mom's head. He pulls on the rope, forcing her mouth to land directly on Mercedes' cream filled asshole.

He ties the end of the rope around Mercede's hips. He makes sure his mom has no choice but to eat her dessert. I can faintly see whipped cream smeared all over her face.

I see Jake walk up to me. Holy fuck, he is going to do the same to me. I've never even considered licking someone's...

He pulls out another piece of small rope and uses it to force my tongue on Ms. Miller's cream filled asshole. Her bulbous ass cheeks press on my cheeks. I instinctively start licking up the whipped cream.

I see the fuck machines slowly get in position. Steadily, the dildos enter both Ms. Miller and Mercedes' pussies. The machine dildos slowly start moving back and forth, fucking the two cunts progressively harder.

Jake lines up behind me. He violently thrusts his cock in my pussy. I howl in pain, but would still beg for more if my tongue wasn't up Ms. Miller's asshole.

"This is a little home video for my little buddy, Jimmy," Jake announces, fucking me harder and harder.

"I know you are concerned about what we are going to do to your mommy," Jake says to the camera.

He thrusts his cock deeper inside of me.

"As you can see, she is happy as a clam," he says empathically, "she loves taking my cock and licking my mom's ass."

He sneers at the camera.

"I'm going to tell you a dirty little secret," he says, "your mom gets excited when I bully you."

"Fuckkkkkkk...," I yell as I cum all over his cock.

"See!" he exclaims knowingly as he chuckles.

He fucks me harder and harder. He shoots an enormous amount of cum in my pussy. I fall to the floor.

After I clean myself up, I give the Miller family goodbye hugs and head back home.

What a crazy night. On the drive home, I imagine being Jake's collared slave - giving my freedom to him. The idea is intoxicating; exhilarating.

Do I want Jake to collar me? I think about my son, how he would feel so betrayed if he ever found out. I feel pangs of guilt, followed by waves of pleasure.

____________________

"I can't fucking do this anymore," I yell through tears.

Mom pulls my head towards her mostly uncovered breasts as I uncontrollably sob.

"Oh, honey," she coos, "I can't even imagine the pain you are going through."

She runs her hand through my hair. She softly kisses my forehead.

I hate when she does this, it makes me feel like everything is going to be ok. Nothing is fucking ok. I sharply sit up, pulling mom's arm off me.

"What about you, mom?" I ask, "aren't you mad at what they have put you through?"

She looks at me with concern; a look that suggests I won't like her response.

"To be honest, dear," she says, "I like the way they treat me."

I stomp to the other side of the room. I suspected as much from my mother, but to hear it from her mouth directly feels like pure betrayal. I can't think straight; my emotions are overpowering any sense of rationality.

"Mom!" I exclaim, "they treat both of us like shit!"

She stays seated. Her expression exudes calm.

"Honey, can you please sit down?" she beckons.

I take a breath. I have to get through this, I think to myself. I don't have much of a choice. I walk back over to the couch, sitting next to mom.

"Remember the other day when I asked if you were submissive?" she asks.

I stare at her in disbelief. I'd rather not talk about that shit right now.

"Well," she continues, "I am submissive, too."

Once again, I have come to suspect as much. However, I still can't comprehend the idea that she likes to be degraded and abused by my very own bullies.

"Mom...they treat you like you are nothing more than a worthless whore," I reply, bewildered at the entire situation.

She looks at me with concern, then sighs. She puts her arm around my shoulders.

"The more I'm degraded, the more I'm abused," she says, "the more I like it. I'm not saying I'm proud of it, son."

She tries to pull my head to her breasts, but I swat her arm away. I can't emotionally handle the idea that she enjoys being a humiliation whore for my bullies.

"It's not like I want to enjoy it," she continues, "I can't help it, son. Can you forgive me?"

I look in her eyes, deeply hurt. I love mom so much, but I don't know how I can get past this.

"I can try," I softly respond, looking away from her, still feeling betrayed.

When I look back at her, she gives me a skeptical look.

"You're one to talk," she playfully teases, "you're telling me you don't like what's going on here? Not even one little bit?"

I turn away from her, too stubborn to willingly give up any ground.

"Nope," I state, "not even a little bit."

Her legs spring up from the couch. She saunters towards her room.

"We'll see about that," she wryly declares as she disappears from view.

I can't believe any of this. Mom just told me she loves being treated like a piece of trash by my bullies. I fumble back and forth with the remote, waiting nervously for her to return.

She appears at the living room entrance, wearing nothing but a latex bra and panty set. She holds a riding crop in her right hand. Her thick thighs bounce as she walks seductively towards me. I focus on her huge breasts, jiggling like they always do.

"Kneel," she demands, pointing the riding crop a few feet in front of her.

I'm taken aback, but also in awe of my powerful, sexy mother. I feel my body tense up with pleasure. I am overpowered with an intoxicating desire to do as she says.

"Kneel, you worthless little loser," she continues, smacking the riding crop in her other hand.

My cock quickly gets very hard. I feel so small compared to her. I deserve to be called a worthless little loser by her. At least she is gracing me with her presence.

I kneel on the floor in front of her, then look up at her eyes.

"You are lucky," she asserts, "to even lick the bottom of my feet."

She whips the riding crop at my crotch, landing a stinging blow to my rock hard dick. I whimper in pain, but try not to curl up on the ground. My cock grows even harder. Waves of pleasure fill my body.

"Shameful," she scolds, "my own son, a little beta bitch."

She glares at me in a mischievously disapproving way. Like Cruella Deville or some shit. I cower before her.

"I guess I'll just have to call you mommy's little faggot," she declares as she sneers.

In my delirious state, I take a weird, erotic pride in mom calling me her little faggot. Even though I am very sad, all I want to do is be my mom's good, obedient little beta boy.

She turns around, then arches her back.

"Take off my panties, pathetic bitch," she orders.

I slide down her latex panties. Her gigantic ass cheeks pop out, bouncing up and down to adjust to the lack of support. I am struck with pure excitement as I realize that mom could easily smother me with her ass.

"You love my big butt," she says, "like a dirty little mommy-loving pervert."

I reach under my pants to stroke my cock. I furiously rub my fist up and down.

"One thing I've learned about faggots," she continues, "is they all love eating ass."

Her ass moves closer to my face, squishing it between her big butt cheeks. She keeps sitting down until I have my choice but to set my mouth on her asshole.

"Lick mommy's ass," she encourages me, "like the wimpy, hapless bitch you are."

I stroke my cock harder, taking in her insults, revelling in the completely perverse humiliation from my own mother. I obediently lick her ass. The lewd act sends me to the brink of orgasm.

"I have a secret, baby," she says, "I like when Jake bullies you!"

I don't stop licking her ass, too turned on to turn back now.

"His is so creative," she says, "always finding new ways to humiliate us both."

I try to escape her ass, but feel her hand force me back in. My last attempt to save any amount of dignity failed. I keep stroking my cock, my mind a confusing mix of shame and arousal.

"Remember," she says, "I have to find ways to humiliate you. That's what Jake wants."

I feel a sharp pang of anguish. Mom isn't even trying to hide her excitement as she degrades me.

"It won't be hard," she continues, "you're such a bitchy little cunt."

I cum all over my t-shirt, grunting incoherently as I fall to the floor. Post-orgasm, I immediately feel deep shame and regret.

"See," she knowingly states as she towers over me, "I told you."

She saunters back to her bedroom, then disappears from sight.

_____________________

I stand in front of our sliding glass door leading to the pool. Mom is standing next to me. We are facing Jake, Chris and Charles, all ogling mom's body.

Her nipples are covered only by tiny patches of fabric attached by a stringed bikini. Her ass is covered only by a g-string with a tiny piece of fabric covering her pussy.

The fabric covering her nipples and cunt resemble the exterior of a cow, white with randomly placed spots of black.

"We caught ourselves one with big fat titties," Charles says with false seriousness, stroking his douche-y beard in a futile attempt at concentration.

Mom's head is adorned with a headband with the same white and black cow print. It has little cow ears attached.

"We got ourselves one with a thick, fat ass," Chris adds.

She twirls around to give her thick ass cheeks a few jiggles for the boys before spinning back.

"We got ourselves a kinky MILF addicted to our cocks," Jake adds.

She puts her hands on her hips and blushes.

"She loves milking cum from our cocks," Charles guffaws in stupid anticipation.

"What does that make you, Ms. Johnston?" Jake asks.

She beams back at the boys, then puts her hands on her hips.

"Isn't it obvious boys?" she asks them, "I'm your slutty milking cow!"

"What do you mean?" Jake asks rhetorically.

"Silly boys!" she exclaims, "I have fat tittties and a fat ass. I'm meant to be your whore!"

The three boys look at each other with accomplished grins on their faces.

"I'm going to milk all the creamy cum from your dicks, just like a big fat milking cow."

Jake and his meathead pals all break down howling as mom willingly degrades herself.

"I gotta hand it to ya, Jake," Chris says, "you've really done a number on this bitch."

He gives Jake a high five. They bring one in for the bro hug.

I try to suppress my feelings of complete despair. Jake coached her on her responses to his line of questioning. He ordered mom to actively find ways to degrade herself and humiliate me. At least none of this is mom's idea.

It is no longer sufficient for her only to reinforce his bullying behavior, she must initiate it. She is just trying her best to protect me. At least school has been easier.

As if the angel on one shoulder is responding to the devil on the other, I remember what Cheri told me.

"Listen to me," she said, "I know you think there is no other choice, but as your friend I can't let you lay down and take it like this!"

We were sitting next to each other under our favorite tree.

"It's just once a week," I said, "mom has a point."

She looked at me skeptically and frowned.

"What point is that?" she cynically asked.

"I get really excited...being told what to do," I admitted.

Cheri's frown grew even deeper.

"So the fuck what?" she impatiently said, "someone out there will want to control and love you at the same time, ya dipshit."

"Mom says it's not wrong to accept my true nature," I defiantly respond.

"Your mom, the person who is supposed to love you most in the world, has convinced you that your true nature is being a victim to abuse?"

I got her point, but I wasn't ready to hear it. Mom knows what is right for me, I thought to myself.

"I'm setting up cameras all around your house," Cheri informed me, "we've gotta start documenting their dirty laundry."

I looked at her, pleading with my eyes.

"I'm not looking to get mom in trouble, Cheri," I plead, "can we please just call this off?"

She smacks me on my forehead.

"Grow some fucking balls, Jimmy," she chastises.

I snap out of my daydream. I hear Jake's loud, aggressive voice.

"Faggot," he yells, "nice day for a swim, isn't it?"

________________

"What do you think we made Jimmy wear under his clothes?" Jake asks me.

I should have expected him to make me wear the skimpiest, most demeaning swimsuit imaginable. Nothing is more degrading than being dressed and treated like a cow.

I feel terrible for my poor son, Jimmy. However, in just a few short weeks, I have become obsessed with Jake, to the point that I am ready to be his obedient whore; ready to worship his big bully cock.

I would do anything for Jake. He consumes my thoughts and desires in such a powerful and complete way.

"Gee, I don't know!" I exuberantly respond, "I bet it's something that makes him look like a total loser though."

I said this because I knew it was what Jake wanted. I also said it to see the look of abject sorrow on my son's face.

The three laugh in unison. I turn to see my son with a look of...wait for it...abject sorrow on his face. A quick pang of guilt is followed by involuntarily glee. I smile and laugh right along with his three tormentors.

"Jimmy, get some plastic cups and that homemade lemonade," Jake orders, "and then take off your clothes, except for your swimming gear."

When I spent the night with Jake, he asked me when the pool in our backyard would be ready to go. This being the hottest day this year, I told him we could give it a whirl today.

andibob69
andibob69
619 Followers