I'm a Voyeur, I Like to Watch

Story Info
I've been a voyeur all my life and my wife loves it.
8.1k words
4.51
28.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gator1951
Gator1951
322 Followers

This story could have been placed in a number of categories, including Loving Wives, Interracial Love, Erotic Coupling but I placed it in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category because it fits the category description of watching and being watched the best.

If you do not approve of stories that have extra-marital fun, swinging, sharing, interracial sex & more, please use your time to read the many other quality stories found on this site.

All descriptive sex scenes are between people 18 and older.

This is a work of fiction. Any names and persons in this story are fictional and any resemblance to actual people living or dead is purely coincidental.

*

I'm setting in a chair in our room in Aruba stroking my very hard, 9" cock as I am watching my 37 year old wife of 15 years being royally fucked by a 19 year old black cabana boy. She is on all fours looking directly at me mouthing the words, "I love you." Her eyes start to flutter, her thighs start to quiver, her back arches and her lips form the big O as she orgasms for the fourth or maybe fifth time tonight. Simon, the young man behind her, starts to pump her erratically and announces he is coming for the second time. The first was between her lips, this time in her very moist and well used vagina. He collapses on top of her. Both are glowing with the sweat from their energetic mating. As they try to get their breathing under control, my wife turns her head to the side to kiss Simon and then says, "That was great, and will we see you tomorrow?"

Simon pants out, "I am off tomorrow but my cousin Walker will be here, he is very experienced in the art of making love to white married women."

My wife just smiles and says, "We will be looking forward to meeting your cousin. Now go I need time to get ready for dinner." Simon dressed and left.

My wife excuses herself to the in suite to shower and freshen up as I get dressed to go out for dinner. She emerges looking fresh with a flowing dress that I know has nothing on underneath. She smiles and says, "Let's go I am starving I worked up an appetite'"

I just said, "Yes you did, Simon worked you over pretty good. You definitely burned off some calories." Off we went for some dinner and dancing.

I am a voyeur; my wife is a submissive exhibitionist. A match made in heaven. Let me explain how we got to where we are today.

I'm Todd. I grew up on a farm in central Iowa. My family is of Dutch decent, meaning I am white with reddish blond hair with an athletic/farm strong build. I was a star scholar/athlete standing 6' 6" tall who received a scholarship to play basketball at D1 University in a neighboring state.

My first exposure to the thrills of voyeurism was when I was 18 and a senior in high school. It was Christmas break and I had snuck out of the house to the hay loft to peruse my favorite girlie magazine when I heard my older sister, Cheryl and her fiancé, now husband, Bill enter the barn.

Our father had a rule, "Nobody sleeps together under his roof unless married." Bill and Cheryl locked into a major kiss right in the middle of the barn. Hands were going everywhere. Suddenly Cheryl pulls away and tells Bill, "I'm getting a blanket from the tack room."

Bill asks, "What about your Mom, Dad or Todd?"

Cheryl replies, "Mom said she will keep Dad busy and Todd is in the basement playing video games."

Bill said, "Your mom knows what we are doing out here?"

"It was mom's idea. She said her and dad snuck off to the barn a lot when they were dating."

Bill just said, "Get the blanket."

What they forgot was there was an outside exit from the basement or what some called a storm cellar. I used it to go to my secret place, hay loft, to look at my girly magazines. Today I was getting some up close and personal looks.

I watched Cheryl, who by the way is a beautiful creature standing nearly six feet with long blond hair and blue eyes, sit on the hay bale unzip my future brother in-law and proceeds to stroke and then suck his impressive cock. I watched my big sister suck his cock lick his balls like a pro until he announced he was coming. She didn't spill a drop.

After a few recovery minutes Bill pushes Cheryl onto her back flips up her dress, removes her panties and then says, "Your turn." He then starts eating her pussy with gusto of a starving man. Cheryl soon was coming on his tongue, grunting, groaning and crying out, "Yes, yes I'm coming." She then starts to gyrate her hips trying to extricate her pussy from his tongue and says, "Stop, stop too sensitive. I can't take it. Please stop." Bill stops his tongue wagging but still teasing her with little sucks on her clit causing her hips and legs to jerk and vibrate.

Watching her cum caused me to lose my first, but not the last load of the night.

Cheryl grabs Bill by his ears and said, "Fuck me, fuck me now. I need you inside me." Bill did as he was told but not before teasing by rubbing his crown over her clit. Cheryl had enough she wrapped her long legs around Bill's hips and forced him into her. Once in Bill hammered her with a vengeance and soon all three of us were coming.

After a few minutes we all composed ourselves. Cheryl put her panties on and Bill zipped up then kissed Cheryl as they left for the house. I was still in a state of excitement so I jacked off one more time with visions of the two of them fucking. I knew then I was a voyeur for life.

I had the opportunity to witness them mating two more times before they headed back to college. The last one was very memorable due my sister came out in a dress, pulled it over her head and was completely naked. I know she is my sister but what a great body. Her boobs were big and firm with nipples that stuck out an inch when excited. Her ass was rounded and when she got on all fours I could see a very wet pussy and her star fish. I am almost ashamed that after the first time I brought out my binoculars so I could be more up close and personal. After they left I had to settle on my girlie magazines to quench my voyeuristic thirst.

Six months later I found myself in a dorm room with my teammate Sean. Sean was a top high school recruit like me. In fact we first met at a high school all star game the previous spring. We didn't talk much then. He was from the inner city part of Atlanta so I assumed he was ghetto. I couldn't have been more wrong. He did come from an inner city school but his parents were both very educated in fact his mother had her doctorate in education and was the principle of his school and his father had a masters and was his school's Athletic Director and basketball coach. His dad also played a couple years for the Hawks, the reason they were in Atlanta.

Sean and I were surprisingly a lot alike in size both 6'6" and about 225#, in temperament we were both easy going, we both had a sarcastic sense of humors and we both liked white athletic girls. Neither one of us had a problem scoring with the ladies.

By our junior year we were both starters and standouts on our team. We might have been similar in size but our games were different. Sean was a power player, strong rebounder, great defender but couldn't hit a shot outside of 15 feet. I was more of a finesse player good ball handler with a great outside shot. Our games complimented each other on the court.

The same was true with the ladies. Sean had a strong alpha male game not afraid to go right at a girl he wanted. Mine was more finesse I started slow and ended slow. Needless to say Sean got laid a lot more than I did. This was okay by me.

During our junior year we were allowed to live off campus so we rented a 2 bedroom bungalow each having our own room and bath. Sean caught me watching him with some coed one night when he left his door ajar. The next day he asked about it and being such good friends I confided in him about my voyeur perversion even telling him about watching my sister. Sean was cool and said from now on he would leave the door open for me. What a great roommate. I know I am a sick puppy being I'd rather watch people fuck than fucking someone myself.

Sean and the ladies he would bring home provided me many of pleasurable evenings for my watching enjoyment. Don't get me wrong I did score with the ladies even had a steady girlfriend for a time but I like to watch.

The start of our senior year Sean entered into his first serious relationship with a soccer player named Molly. Molly was a knockout 5'7" maybe a buck twenty five. She had long brown hair and big brown eyes. Her breasts were small but firm with no sag. She had a boyish figure with slim hips nice round ass and great shapely legs. Strong calf muscles, thin ankles, thighs that had that extra muscle on the back side from a lot of running and kicking. She was the poster child for what an athletic girl should look like.

What was even better she was an exhibitionist. She thought nothing about walking around the bungalow with little or no clothes on. Her main attire was thin panties showing her camel toe and a crop top that highlighted her stiff eraser nipples and some under boob.

Sean ended up telling her about my voyeur kink and from then on they left his door open for me to listen and/or watch. Sean told me she got very excited and fucked him harder when she knew I was watching. Everyone was benefiting, a win, and win situation.

Molly's background was interesting in the fact she never knew her bio dad. Her mother was from a prominent family in town and when her Mom became pregnant while she was in college they bought off the dad who was a low life drug dealer who ended up dead a few years later.

Her mother eventually entered law school and met a third year law student who happened to be an ex football all American from here. He played five years in the NFL before a career ending injury. They fell in love even though he was 8 years older and black. The family, in time, accepted him and became the only father Molly ever knew.

I came to find out that before Sean, Molly only had two serious relationships. Her first was with her high school sweetheart who was black and quarterback for her school. He broke her heart when he chose to play college ball in another state. Her second one was during her freshman year with another black guy, Damian, who turned out to be a thug and abused her. He used her submissive personality against her and she ended up doing things she shouldn't have done. The story goes her adopted father found out and paid the young man a visit. He supposedly left town.

Sean really cared for her. Did he love her probably not but she loved him. Her adoptive father was very protective and had Sean and I for that matter checked out. Her father liked Sean in fact offered to represent him if he went pro. That was Sean's dream to play like his Dad in the NBA.

Unfortunately for Sean the NBA was not interested. He was a tweener. Not big enough for the frontline and not skilled enough for the backcourt. Frank, Molly's dad, was able to get him an offer from a European team and Sean took it.

Molly was devastated at first as she had two more years of college and couldn't go with him. The truth was he didn't ask her to go. He had a month before he left and Molly was at our place morning, noon and night. I heard and saw a lot of fucking those last weeks.

I received the greatest gift when Sean and Molly asked me to film them making love so Sean would have something to take with him. Of course I agreed. The night came for the recording and I was stoked. I told the two of them to act natural and pretend I wasn't there.

It started out with Molly on the couch in a wife beater shirt, nipples on display and see through panties. Sean comes through the door and Molly jumps up throws her arms around his neck and kisses him passionately. Sean returns the kiss while using both hands lifting her by her butt cheeks. Molly wraps her legs tightly around him as he starts walking to the bedroom. I follow.

Once in the room he sets her on the bed and she immediately pulls down his shorts as he is pulling off his shirt. His almost completely hard cock is on display as she slowly strokes it to complete hardness. Once hard she wraps her lips around it and starts a slow sensuous blow job. This was the closest I had ever been to an erect penis that wasn't my own. It was impressive. Not any bigger than my own but veins seemed to be highlighted by the coal black skin. That along with the contrast of Molly's pale skin had me sporting a raging erection of my own.

I wanted to pull out my cock but had to keep filming. Molly could take about 7" down her throat before she started to gag and move back up to the crown. She alternated her speed of bobbing up and down. The whole time she made direct eye contact with Sean. Molly knew Sean was about ready to blow so she pulled his cock from her mouth and stroked him hard and fast until he blew his load. Some cum went directly into her mouth, some went onto her crop top. His third rope was the biggest and hit her in the middle of the forehead with a big glob running off her nose. She was able to catch most of it with her tongue. She showed Sean and the camera what she had collected and then made a show of swallowing it all.

Molly pulled her crop top off and used it to wipe the cum from her face. Molly leaned back onto the bed and grabbed her knees to her chest and the spread her legs. She looked Sean and said, "My turn." Sean reached down and pulled off Molly's panties. He then grabbed her hips pulling her to the edge of the bed. He bent over to give her a kiss as he inserted two of his long fingers into her pussy causing Molly's hips to elevate of the bed as she moaned into his open mouth.

Molly was soaking, I could hear the sloshing sound of her pussy as Sean rapidly piston his fingers in and out. Sean abruptly stops stroking her, pulled out two dripping fingers coated in her fluids. He then brought it to her mouth and she sucked them clean.

Sean then dropped to his knees and buried his face between Molly's thighs. I could hear the slurping and sucking sounds of his eating her juicy pussy. I made eye contact with Molly as they glazed over and she came on his tongue. Molly's back arched up so the only part of her body touching the bed was the back of her head and the heels of her feet.

After she came Sean backed off and just gingerly fingered her until she got her body back under control. At which time she said to Sean, "Fuck me, fuck my pussy hard." He did as requested. He removed his fingers lined up his very hard cock and buried all 9" in one stroke and held it there. Molly made a loud yelp and then started rotating her hips on his cock. In a demanding tone Molly looked up Sean and said, "Fuck me!!"

Sean didn't move just smiled and said, "Ask nicely."

Molly could not be still. Her hips were moving up and down and side to side but she couldn't get Sean to move in and out. Finally Molly pleaded, "Fuck me, please Sean fuck me, please."

Sean just said, "Since you asked me nicely." He then proceeded to pound the shit out of her. I had watched them on numerous occasions from afar before but this was so animalistic. Sean grunting Molly screaming as she came over and over. Sean flipped her on to her hands and knees and took her doggie style until her body went limp as she passed out. Sean never stopped he was a fucking machine. Both of their bodies were glistening in sweat. Just as Molly came to Sean announced he was coming. He rammed her hard growling as he deposited his load deep into her moist, red well used pussy.

As soon as Sean slid out his softening cock, Molly spun around and started cleaning his and her juices from his penis. After she was done she looked at me and noticed I was sporting a large erection. I didn't move as she slid over pulled my shorts down. She said, "Wow yours is as big as Sean's."

She glanced at Sean and he said, "Go on help the brother out." She then proceeded to blow me. I came in less than a minute. After she swallowed my load she lay next to Sean and they fell asleep in each other's arms. I just stood there for a minute and then went to my room. A few hours later they were at it again. I thought about going in to watch but was just too exhausted to move so just listened until I dozed back off.

The next morning we were all quiet at first, that was until Molly said, "That was hot last night. I don't think I have ever been so turned on. I guess I liked being in front of a camera." Sean and I looked at each other and just started laughing. The three of us spent the day helping Sean pack up for Europe as he was due to leave in two days. I left the two of them alone as much as possible so they could say their goodbyes.

The day Sean left was a very sad day for Molly. Besides Sean leaving I was going home for the summer to help out on the farm and work for a local veterinarian. One good thing was I had been accepted into veterinary school, which was my lifelong dream, and would be returning in the fall. Molly was going to be my roommate as she took over Sean's part of the lease. She didn't want to live in the dorms anymore and wasn't about to move home. I liked our bungalow so it was a win, win for us.

Sean and Molly had decided that a long range romance wouldn't work so agreed to seeing others while apart. I kept in touch with Molly over the summer so I knew she had, had a few dates but no real relationship. On my return to school it took some time to acclimate to my new roommate. Molly was an exhibitionist so seeing her in a t-shirt without panties or panties without a shirt or for that matter nude coming out of the shower was not uncommon. As for me I usually had on Basketball shorts.

Seeing her in stages of undressed brought back memories of the night I filmed them. I had jacked off on many occasions over the summer watching the copy I had on my computer.

Molly set me up with one of her teammates, Abby. Abby was the team's center back. She was beautiful at 6' tall long strong legs, red hair down to top of her butt. We hit it off right away and we're spending a lot of the time in my bed.

A strange thing happened one night after a great love making session. Abby faced me and asked, "When are you going to ask her out?"

"What? Who are you talking about?"

Abby then said, "Molly, you idiot. I see the way you look at her and for that matter the way she looks at you. The other woman can always see these things."

I replied, "We are just friends. Plus she only dates black guys."

Abby responded, "Again you are an idiot. She only goes out with black guys because that is her reputation. White guys are afraid to ask."

I then asked, "What about you and me?"

Abby smiled and said, "I like you, I like you a lot. You are tall, great body, good looking, great future and a big dick that you know how to use. But you love Molly even if you don't know it."

"Are we breaking up?" I asked.

"No let's just cool it for awhile. Who knows I might call for a booty call someday. How about one more romp in the hay before I go?"

We had another vigorous fuck session before she left. Afterwards I lay in bed looking at the ceiling thinking about what Abby said. I realized I did have feelings for Molly, strong feelings but kept them suppressed due to Sean and the black assumption.

Over the next few weeks neither Molly nor I dated. We went to school, studied, ate and watched TV. One night we were watching an erotic film on cable. I was in my basketball shorts and a t-shirt and Molly was just in a t-shirt no panties. I knew this because when she was setting on the couch with her legs tucked under I could see the bottom of her butt and just a little of her lips. It was getting pretty steamy when I looked over from my chair to see Molly with her hand under her shirt making little circles on her clit. We made eye contact and she said, "I'm so horny right I can't help it, do you mind?"

Gator1951
Gator1951
322 Followers