I'm a Whore, an Incestuous Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having practiced this deliberate move in a mirror while on my bed and resting my head on my pillow, I knew that he could clearly see down my nightgown top. I knew that he not only could see my naked breasts but also, my erect nipples, too. Timothy returned the favor of my exhibitionistic flashing him with not only his sexually excited voyeurism but also with his stealthily, sexual touches and feels.

First, he felt my big breasts outside of my nightgown, then he fingered my nipples. Finally, with feeling my nightgown, clad breasts getting to him, my son took sexual advantage of me by reaching his horny hand down the opened top of my nightgown. Trying not to awaken me, gingering he touched and felt my big, naked breasts. He took my breast in his hand and groped my big tit, first one and then the other. Then, fingering my erect nipple, he gently pulled, turned, and twisted them.

# # #

Finally, sexually shocking me, something that I thought that he'd never do, he removed his hand from my nightgown top to remove his erect prick from his pajama bottoms. He held his big dick in his hand as if he was going to masturbate himself. His naked cock was mere inches away from my lips. As if I was his blowup doll, testing me to see if I'd awaken, he ever so gently and stealthily touched the head of his erect cock to my lips. I was so sexually aroused for my son to touch my lips with the head of his prick.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I can't believe Timothy did that. I can't believe he touched my lips with his prick. Clearly, he wanted me to blow him.'

Then, when I seemingly didn't awaken, he slowly and gently slid his stiff prick across my red, full lips. Finally, parting my lips with his fingers while gently pushing down my jaw, he stuck the head of his erect cock in my opened mouth. My son partially had his erect prick in my mouth. Clearly, he was hoping that I'd blow him in my sleep.

'Did I dare give my son a blowjob,' I wondered? 'Should I, as his mother, suck my son's cock? If I did blow him and suck him, should I allow him to cum in my mouth? If he did cum in my mouth, should I swallow his cum?'

With all of this new, sexual ground, I didn't know what to do. A long time since I had a cock in my mouth, with me loving to give blowjobs, Timothy made me terribly horny. With me an experienced cocksucker, without a shadow of a doubt, I definitely wanted to blow my son. Something that I'd love to do, I wanted to suck his stiff prick. I wanted to suck his cock. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I needed to taste him. I wanted to swallow his cum.

After several minutes, I felt his hand feel the side of my nearly, naked breast again. Then, moving his hand more to the front of me, he cupped my big breast through my nightgown. Not stopping there, he fingered my erect nipple again. Then, when he thought that I was sound asleep, seemingly loving how my naked tits felt, he reached his horny hand down inside of my low-cut nightgown again. He felt and fondled my naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples.

# # #

With him not taking no for an answer, and with the head of his stiff dick still in my mouth, he gently and ever so slowly humped my mouth and fucked my face. The more, the faster, and the harder that he humped my mouth, the deeper his erect dick moved inside of my mouth. Then, practically deep throating him, with me taking him deep inside, I gave my son the blowjob that I had never given his father. Without me even stroking his prick, with him stroking his own cock, I gave him the best blowjob that I had given anyone.

Seemingly, unable for Timmy to sexually control himself, it didn't take long for him to cum in my mouth. Something that I thought would never happen as his mother, I couldn't believe that I had blown my son. I couldn't believe that I had allowed my son to cum in my mouth. I couldn't believe that my son had ejaculated a load of his cum in my mouth.

I felt his warm, oozy cum dripping from my lips, down my chin, and running down my neck. With me soon to be masturbating over having oral sex with my son, I'll remember the day that I sucked my son's prick for the rest of my life. To be honest, I couldn't get enough of his big, erect prick. I wanted to blow him again. I loved sucking my son's cock as much as I loved him fondling my naked breasts and pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples.

Then, surprising me, instead of calling it a night and leaving the couch for his room, he lifted the hem of my nightgown to my waist. He deliberately and unceremoniously exposed my blonde, trimmed naked pussy to his horny eyes. He stared at my naked pussy, his mother's cunt. As if he had never seen a naked pussy before, he continued staring at my blonde, trimmed pussy.

Thinking that was all that he was going to do, expose my pussy and stare at my pussy, he sexually stunned me when he fingered my pussy. Gently, he parted my pussy lips with his index finger. With me already wet, so very wet, he slowly rubbed my clit and gently finger fucked my pussy. After I sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in my mouth, after I swallowed his cum, my son was masturbating me. I couldn't believe that Timmy had masturbated me.

With me so very horny, it didn't take me long to have a sexual orgasm. It didn't take me long to cum. It felt so good to finally get myself off. Yet, had it been anyone else but my son, I would have cherished the moment instead of hating myself later for having had incestuous sex with my son.

# # #

My son masturbated me. Timothy fingered my naked cunt. He masturbated his mother in my feigned sleep. What was worse than my son masturbating me was me allowing him to masturbate me. How dare I take sexual advantage of him while pretending that I was sleeping?

How dare I allow him to have his wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts? How dare I allow him to finger my erect nipples? How dare I allow him to stare at my naked pussy? What's wrong with me to have sex with my son?

Unable to remove the perverted thoughts of having incestuous sex with my son, I thought about blowing him. I thought about sucking Timmy's cock. I thought about him cumming in my mouth. I thought about swallowing his cum.

'How dare I blow my son,' I thought? 'How dare I suck his erect prick? How dare I allow him to cum in my mouth? How dare I swallow his cum? What's wrong with me? What kind of sexually deranged mother am I to have incestuous sex with her son?'

Continuing to sexually shock me, he moved to his knees and parted my legs. When he moved to his knees, I wondered if he was going to eat me. Filled with sexual anticipation that my son may give me oral sex; I was beyond being sexually aroused. In the way that I had blown him, I wanted him to eat me. In the way that he had ejaculated his cum in my mouth, I wanted to ejaculate in his mouth.

Then, leaning forward and leaning over me, something that his father never did, he fingered my pussy while licking my pussy. My son continued licking my pussy. I couldn't believe that he licked my pussy while fingering my pussy. He ate me. Timothy ate me. I couldn't believe that my son had eaten me. Timothy gave me oral sex. I couldn't believe that he gave me oral sex.

Totally stunned, my son ate his mother's cunt. In the way that I had given my son oral sex, I couldn't believe that Timothy gave me oral sex. I couldn't believe that he gave me another sexual orgasm with his tongue and with his fingers.

# # #

Sexually stunning me, Timothy gave me, his mother, something that his father never gave me. He gave me oral sex. In the way that I had a sexual orgasm with his fingers, I had a second, sexual orgasm with his tongue. Hard to wrap my mind around it, after I blew my son, he ate me, he ate his mother's cunt.

Finally, with me allowing him to do anything that he wanted to do with my nearly, naked body, Timothy took one of my legs by my ankle and moved it to the couch. With one foot still on the floor, and with my nightgown still raised to my waist, as if he was my gynecologist instead of my son, he spread my legs while open. Then, sexually stunning me, he mounted me. My son mounted me, his mother. With him thinking that I was still sleeping and/or drunk, he inserted his big, stiff, prick in my warm, wet pussy.

Slowly humping me while gradually humping me harder, his cock moved deeper inside of me. My son made tender love to me in the way that my deceased husband hadn't done in years. Then, once his stiff prick was fully inside of me, humping me faster and humping me harder, Timothy fucked me. My son fucked me. Timothy fucked his mother.

As it didn't take him long to cum when I was blowing him, and it didn't take him long to cum when I was fucking him. In the way that he ejaculated a load of cum in his mother's mouth, he ejaculated a load of cum in my pussy. I only wished that I could still get pregnant but with my tubes tied after giving birth to him, I could no longer have another baby.

# # #

Then, pretending that I had just awakened, I opened my eyes and wrapped my long, shapely legs across his back. Taking hold of this sexual opportunity, determined to have a third, sexual orgasm from him fucking me with his cock, I returned his fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. I fucked my son better than I had ever fucked his father.

"Fuck me, Timmy. Fuck your mother. Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. I need to cum again. I need to have another sexual orgasm," I said.

I returned his fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. In the way that my son fucked his mother, I fucked my son. With him pounding my pussy with his big, stiff prick, and with him having a much longer cock than his father, I allowed him to penetrate me deeper than his father had ever penetrated me.

"I'm cumming, Timmy. Mommy is cumming," I said while continuing to return his fast and hard humps with my fast and hard humps. "Don't stop humping me. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. I'm cumming, Timmy. Mommy is cumming."

Then, while having my sexual orgasm, I stiffened my legs, arched my back, and closed my eyes. I was cumming, yet, again. Mommy was cumming. My son had given me multiple orgasms. Timothy gave me three, sexual orgasms. His father never gave me even one sexual orgasm. Suddenly, I loved Timothy not as my son but as my lover.

# # #

If it wasn't bad enough that I had incestuous sex with my son, if it wasn't bad enough that I sucked his cock and fucked his cock, I had sex with him again. Even after feeling guilty, even after regretting that I had forbidden sex with him, and even after feeling like such an incestuous whore, I had sex with my son again.

The very, next night, pretending that I was depressed from his father dying and was too sad to sleep alone, I asked him to sleep with me in my bed. Sexually surprising me, instead of wearing his nighttime uniform of a t-shirt and pajama bottoms without underwear, he opened my bedroom door and walked in my bedroom naked. As if he was lying on his bed masturbating himself, he was naked. Timothy was totally naked.

As if he surmised that I wanted to have incestuous sex with him again, he was ready. He was ready to fuck his mother again. He was ready to cum in my pussy. He was ready for me to blow him. He was ready to cum in my mouth.

As soon as he climbed in bed with me, he moved as close to me as I moved close to him on the couch. With his naked, semi-erect cock pressed against my nightgown clad ass, he spooned me. Then, wrapping his strong arm around my waist he hugged me while cupping my breast in his big hand. In the way that he pulled, turned, and twisted my erect nipple while on the couch, he fingered my erect nipple while we lay in bed.

Then, something that was as sexually shocking as it was sexually arousing, he lifted the back of my nightgown to expose my shapely, naked ass. This time, as if he was going to fuck me in my ass, he pressed his erect cock against my ass crack. Ever so gently and ever so lovingly, he humped the back of my pussy. With me already so very wet, as if his cock was custom made for my pussy, his cock slid inside of my cunt.

My son made love to me again. Humping me faster and humping me harder, he fucked me while he fondled and groped my big breast. His cock felt so good inside of me. Yet, not allowing this opportunity to pass me by, I turned and when I did, his cock fell out of my pussy.

Then, I lowered myself halfway down the bed. I took his erect prick in my hand before taking his big dick in my mouth. I sucked him in the way that I did before. I blew Timothy. I blew my son. I gave him another blowjob. I allowed him to cum in my mouth again. While staring up at him in the light of the nightlight, I swallowed his cum.

Again, not taking him long to cum, he shot another big load of cum in my mouth. This time, as soon as I removed the pressure of my lips from his prick, he exploded a second load of cum all over my face and across my nightgown clad breasts. As if I was Monica Lewinski wearing a blue nightgown instead of a blue dress, and he was President Clinton, I had cum all over my nightgown.

From that night forward, we slept together in my bed. He made love to me every night and fucked me every morning. I continually sucked his cock dozens of times in between.

THE END

12