I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorbinC
CorbinC
164 Followers

At the end of the performance, 9 came into the viewing area, something quite unusual. There were only 4 of us still here. Olivia and Rose were not present and, of course, Joyce would not take part in such activities. When 9 came out, we embraced and kissed passionately. The "crowd" had disbanded and we were there alone. "6 really seemed to give you a thorough cleaning, uh, down there. Can I inspect it?" And I did. It smelled of a spring morning. "9, before we go, can I ask you to do something for me?"

"Sure, what is it?"

I sheepishly reached into my purse and brought out a 4-oz container. "Can you get me some gruel?"

She kind of gave me a pathetic little smile coupled with an uncomfortable laugh. "That's a weird request. Is the cup you had yesterday starting to have an effect?"

"I don't know. All I can say is that I really want to get you home so that I can ravish your body. But I always feel that way. Just a tiny little bit more now." I held up my finger and my thumb about 1/2 in. apart. "And I only got irritable once today." I started to blurt out, "Melissa Rivera really. . . ." but I caught myself before I want any further. I didn't want to tell her that little incident. "Never mind, I'll tell you later."

9 went back inside the fishbowl. Of course I could see her through the mirror. She went over to the stockpot that food service had not picked up yet. She ladled out a couple of ladles full of gruel into the container. She smiled at me through the mirror even though she couldn't see me. Then she took a spork from the ground, took a spork full of gruel, smiled and rubbed her stomach in a mock, "Um, um, good" gesture. She came back out and gave me the container. "Let's go, babe. I'll eat it in the car," I told her as I led her out.

We could have taken the elevator down to the 2nd floor and crossed over to the 2nd floor of the parking garage, but 9 pushed the button for the ground floor. She smiled a mischievous smile and said, "Let's take the scenic route." She was holding my hand and naked the whole time. When we got to the lobby she led me out the door. One of the security guards, the female, said "Good night, Ms. Ross. Good night, 9. See you Monday." We walked down the street and turned the corner to get to the outside elevator that would take us back up to the 2nd floor of the parking garage. We got to my car, kissed a few times more, and then I started attacking the gruel like a man who hadn't eaten in 4 days.

She asked me, "Are you in a happy place yet?"

"I'm not walking off the ground, yet, But I feel like I'm getting ready for liftoff. And I can feel my pussy juices start to flow. But that may just be because I had a healthy dose of 9." I smiled again and kissed her. "Let's get home."

I hadn't brought any clothes for 9, so she had to walk up to the apartment naked. She headed to the balcony as soon as we walked in. "I thought I'd fix some stir fry vegetables with chicken, if that's alright." I went into the kitchen and started cooking while she remained on the balcony. 15 minutes later, I brought two plates out there. "9, Tuesday night on the 42nd floor, 4 told that fat Japanese visitor 'Why do you want that bitch Big Red to pleasure you when I can do a much better job?' Did that bother you, her calling you a bitch?"

"Oh, no. Don't be silly. She was just protecting me. She knows I don't like giving blow jobs, at least not to complete strangers, and she was deflecting his amorous advances. I owe her one, now."

"I've never been on the 42nd floor when you have been there. Were you bothered when that woman asked you to suck her tits?"

"It's just part of my job."

"Wow." We ate our supper in silence. When we were finished, I cleared the table. "We haven't made love in 5 days. Do you think we can remedy that problem?" She got up and led me by the hand to the bedroom. I told her, "I haven't showered since last night. Do you mind if I make myself fresh?"

"I'll help you." 9 didn't need a shower since she had showered thoroughly less than 2 hours ago. But she joined me to help me clean myself. After she had lathered and rinsed me completely, I lathered her asshole. She knew why I was doing it. I had only given her one rim job, early in our relationship, but I felt the urge to massage her anus with my tongue. She smiled and certainly did not object in any way. That's how we spend the night, with her head in my cunt and mine in hers, with an occasional foray into her rear nether region. Of course we showered each other with kisses over every other part of our bodies.

THE CONFRONTATION

We woke up Saturday and I was dreading having to tell her about my date tonight. But I knew I had to bite the bullet. "How do Belgium waffles with fruit compote sound? Since it's sweet, how about mimosas?"

She adjourned to the balcony, still naked of course. I also remained naked. I served her mimosa and went back into the kitchen to finish preparing the food. I brought it out and we both dove in.

"9, you saw me holding hands with Joyce Parker Tuesday night? Did that bother you?"

"You're a mature adult. I figured you had a reason for doing that."

"Did 11 tell you anything of what happened in the small dining room."

"No. We are all taught to be extremely discreet at all times. Anything we see or hear stays locked up inside."

"Even if it appears compromising for one of your fellow mailgirls?"

"Did you do anything 'compromising'?"

"This is very difficult for me. Let's back up a little." I started telling her the whole story, Joyce's approaching me about my evaluation, our meeting and the first draft of my performance evaluation.

"How could she do that? I've heard nothing but high praise for you. You know we are privy to a lot of information."

"It wasn't Joyce, it was Bill Nelson. He put the loaded gun in her hand."

"What do you mean loaded gun?"

"He inadvertently gave her the means to, uh, well, blackmail me."

"Blackmail? How? What was the ransom?"

"Joyce is a lonely woman. Did you know that she's a lesbian?"

I've had to go to her office a few times for deliveries. She's got, oh maybe 6 photographs in there of her and another woman. The other woman is about 15 years older than her."

"That sounds like her and her lover. How recent are the pictures?"

"I don't know. I never though about it. In the most recent one Joyce looks to be, maybe, in her early 40's."

"Her lover died 5 years ago. She's been lonely since them. She is starved for female companionship."

"What are you saying, Monica?"

"She gave me a very positive evaluation in return for, well, my offering her some female companionship. . . .occasionally."

"What? She wants to date you? What are you doing, running a rent-a-lesbian service for lonely old lesbians?"

"It's more than that."

"How much more?"

"She wants me to become her lover."

9 stood up and started screaming at me. "ARE YOU INSANE? SHE WANTS YOU TO PROSTITUTE YOURSELF JUST FOR A POSITIVE JOB EVALUATION."

"Calm down, 9. There's more to it than that."

"HOW MUCH MORE COULD THERE BE?"

"Did you wonder why they didn't shave your heads? I got her to rescind that directive."

"YOU SOLD YOUR BODY FOR SOME HAIR?"

"It isn't that simple." I went inside to get the memorandum of understanding. I brought it outside to her and handed it to her.

She read it slowly. "Three dates a month? At least when I prostituted myself it was only for 3 evenings. And it was over. This is going to go on FOREVER? What's this bullship about her always referring to you as her concubine?"

"We were both very drunk. I thought concubine sounded funny. It sounded better at the time. But I don't have to put up with Olivia. Don't you see, I now have a reign on Olivia. Olivia controls the mailgirls, but Joyce controls Olivia and I control Joyce. She's already agreed you can be off at Thanksgiving to come to Atlanta with me."

"OH, MISS HIGH AND MIGHTY. WHAT WAS IT YOU SAID? 'I WILL NEVER, NEVER, PROSTITUTE MYSELF JUST TO BE WITH YOU!' YOU GAVE THIS BITCH THE KEYS TO YOUR VAGINA IN RETURN FOR A WEEK IN ATLANTA. MOST WHORES HOLD OUT FOR LAS VEGAS."

Her shouting had started to draw a crowd. People were starting to stick their heads out onto their balconies. She saw this and decided to make a play for the audience. She ran over to the railing and shouted at the top of her lungs, "MY LOVER IS A PROSTITUTE," she shouted out to whoever wanted to hear. "MONICA ROSS IS A WHORE. GET IN LINE. WE'RE HAVING A SPECIAL THIS MONTH. THREE THROWS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE."

A couple of guys on the 16th floor started egging her on. "Cat fight! Cat fight!"

"9 calm down. I know you're upset."

"Othello was 'upset' with Desdemona's perceived betrayal. I'M FUCKING BALLISTIC!"

I thought I caught her literary reference, but i wish I had payed a little more attention in English literature. Just then we heard a knock on the door. I told 9, "That's probably the police coming to take you away."

"Maybe there's coming to arrest you for soliciting."

It was Ted Winthrop. "My goodness, what a fracas you two are having. Is there anything I can do?"

9 was in the living room sitting on the couch bawling her eyes out. "I just found out Monica is a back-stabbing, lying, whore. Can you do anything about that?" Ted looked as if he were looking for some explanation.

"9 and I are having a little tiff about something that happened at work." I started to fill him in. I tried to give him the broad outline, but I did need to fill in some of the more sordid details. I told him about the deal I had to make with Joyce and as best I could in a brief amount of time the reason why.

"Joyce Parker, is that old crabapple still hanging around Seahawk? I'm sorry, Monica, I guess I shouldn't refer to your new paramour that way."

"Do you know her?" I was surprised by that.

"Yes, I had to work with her back when Seahawk acquired Silvercreek Enterprises. We spent a lot of time together both professionally and as it turned out we ran in some of the same social circles."

"Did you know her girlfriend," I was intrigued by this information.

"Oh, yes. I believe her name was, something like Emma, Emily, Amelia, yes, that was it, Amelia. Lovely woman, I sometimes had trouble seeing the two of them together. Amelia had a good business head on her. She dabbled in the arts, a very attractive woman, somewhat like you, Monica. If I remember, she was about 15 years older than Joyce. What became of her?"

I told him, "She died, 5 years ago."

9 popped in, "and now she wants Monica to fill the void she left in Joyce's life." She started balling again.

There was another knock on the door. This time it was the police. There were two policemen, one man and one woman. Was I going to have to spend the night in jail? Or was i going to have to bail 9 out of jail?

"Come in officers." Neither 9 nor 1 bothered to put on any clothes.

"Is there a problem her, ladies?"

Ted spoke up for us. "Sorry, officers. Just a little misunderstanding. A lovers' spat." The officers looked around. The male officer recognized 9. Apparently he was one of the policemen who came around to the warehouse in the morning to see the mailgirls off.

"9, are you alright?" With that she burst into tears again. The female policemen went over to her to console her and put her arms around her.

"Yes, yes. I'll be alright."

"Are there any guns in the house?"

Ted spoke up again. "I can assure you, officer, there aren't any. You don't have to worry about any violence." The woman held 9 in her arms the whole time. I'm sure to calm her down. Yea, right. Even though I remained calm the whole time, I guess the male office figured I needed to be calmed down and he threw his arms around me. 9's characterizations came back to me. What the heck, if I was willing to trade my body for the chance to be with 9, I might as well give out a free sample to this policeman in order to buy my freedom from arrest. While the policemen were there, the door knocked yet again. It was the two men who had yelled out "Cat Fight." I'm sure they were there to collect on 9's 3 for the price of 1 offer. I guess her sense of humor was starting to come back. She told the policeman, "Officer, arrest those two men for soliciting prostitution." They disappeared never to be seen again.

The officers stuck around another 10 minutes just to make sure things were calm again. 9 was back to rationality but Ted stuck around. We both talked 9 down. I filled Ted in on some more of the details. Ted asked if we were going to be alright so he could leave.

I told Ted, and indirectly announced to 9 at the same time, "I have to pick up my formal ware for the evening at 3:00. I'm afraid to leave 9 here by herself. Would you mind coming back to stay with her for an hour or so?"

9 burst into tears again. "No, no. I want to go with you. I want to see you try on your gown. I want to see what you will look like." 9 hadn't been calm enough for us to discuss her plans for the rest of the evening. I guess I assumed she would stay in the apartment. But if she thought this would be her only opportunity to see me in my formal "gown" (I didn't correct her to tell her I would be wearing a tuxedo) maybe she wanted me to take her back to the warehouse.

I told her, "I'm not sure that's going to be a good idea."

"No, really, I'll be just fine. I think I just have to confront that image."

"Alright. Ted will you mind going with us to the formal shop?"

"I have a better idea. Do you mind?" 9 and I looked at each other. He took out his cell phone and called someone.

"Lisa? Ted. The girls have gotten into a little row, a lovers' spat as it were. Yes, 9 and Monica. Could you be a dear and give us an hour at around 3:00 this afternoon? Great. Just a moment while I set it up." He turned to us. "Would you mind if Lisa meets you there instead? I think you need a woman's touch, never mind a highly trained psychiatry profession." We both agreed that would be a good idea. He got the name and address of the formal shop. He returned to Lisa, "They'll meet you there at 3:00."

9 appeared to be calmed down. I thanks Ted for coming down and said he could leave. He asked if he needed to go with us to the formal shop. I looked at 9, she said that wouldn't be necessary as long as Lisa was meeting us there.

When my father dies a few years back, I had a grief counselor. She told me about the Kubler-Ross 5 stages of grief. I couldn't help reflecting that in the space of a little over an hour 9 had gone from denial, to anger, to depression and now by wanted to go with us to the formal shop she was engaging in bargaining. Could acceptance be far behind?

"Sweetheart," I hesitated from saying what I was about to say, "I need to shower and shampoo my hair and get it ready for tonight. I need to do my nails."

"You never do your nails for me."

"That shows how much you know, Ms. Smarty Pants. I always do them before you are here."

I went into the bedroom on my way to the shower. 9 followed me in there and laid herself out on the bed. I soaped myself and washed off. I shampooed my hair. Since I wear it relatively short, it doesn't need much attention. Certainly I didn't need to go to the beautician before my big "date". I came out and 9 came over and dried me off. She did take advantage of the situation and she licked some parts of my body dry. I applied a neutral shade of nail polish to my natural nails. I don't have artificial nails. I took out my cunt hair trimmer and started touching up my pubic hair in the shape of a 9. 9 took the trimmer, "Give me that. You can't do that by yourself. Let me trim it up." Wow, I guess she was really calming down. "Acceptance?" Here she was trimming my cunt so that her rival could have an aesthetically pleasing sight, never mind not getting too much of a mouthful of cunt hair. When she finished, she assessed her handiwork with her tongue.

I went over to my chest of drawers and brought out a thong. Instead of a cloth patch in front, there was a cord that was held in place by three pieces of thread so that it formed a triangle. But the triangle was completely empty. The triangle framed my cunt showing off my pubic hair. A few hairs stuck out beyond the edges of the triangle and the leg of the nine was dangling below one of the triangle sides. I put on some jeans and a blouse and we were ready to leave at 2:30. 9, who had put on her jeans and shirt, just walked beside me without showing any animation. I grabbed her hand; she looked at me and smiled. She snuggled with me as we walked.

Lisa was waiting for us at the store. We greeted each other but didn't really go into a description of the events of the day. Lisa really had no reason for knowing why we were at a formal/bridal shop. I know that thought, "Are they getting married?", must have crossed her mind, but she said nothing. I decided to let her know a little of what was going on.

"I have a date tonight. It's the first performance of the opera season, La Boheme. It's formal; and I wanted to dress accordingly." I know Lisa was dying to ask, "And what about 9?" but she said nothing. She just looked at us quizically. I told the clerk, "Pick up for Monica Ross."

He went into the back room and brought out a garment bag and handed it to me. "You can try it on in the fitting room." I went in, changed, and then came out.

That was the most jaw-dropping scene I could have imagined. I just hope I can produce the same reaction tonight. "Is that how you're going?" "That's too adorable." "You are going to be the belle of the ball." "All eyes will be on you."

I was feeding on their adoration, "Do you really like it? Do you think a woman's tuxedo is a bit too much?"

9 kept saying, "It's perfect, it's perfect, it's perfect." I was delighted she was finally so accepting. I had on the frilly shirt, but just held the tie in my hand. "Here, let me tie that for you." I don't know how she did it, but it tied into a bow-like tie with two wings drooping down framing the two ends of the tie which hung down the center about 8 inches. It was a stylized bow tie that made quite a fashion statement. Feminine complementing the mood of the tuxedo look.

"Thank you. I never could have done that myself." We kissed.

"I want you to look like a knockout." I gave the clerk my credit card and he was completing the sale. Lisa was on the phone but announcing loud enough for all of us to hear, "Ted? Lisa. We never did discuss it. Am I to give the girls my usual statement for $200 for professional services, or are you and Jennifer going to compensate me by providing me supper tonight?" I wasn't there since I was in the dressing room, but in view of some subsequent conversations, I'm sure 9 was able to fill Lisa in on what was happening this evening. She smiled at 9 and casually glanced at me, and said to Ted, "and can I bring a plus one?"

We returned to my apartment and 9 took off her clothes. At 5:30. I brought out two pair of stocking. "Which is sexier, black or nude?. Simultaneously, Lisa said "nude" and 9 said "black".

"Well, you two are no help." I opted for the nude.

9 affected an attitude of fake peevishness. "She never listens to me." I finished dressing and combing my hair. I put on black patent high heel shoes. We left for Ted and Jennifer's apartment. I could wait for Joyce's text message summoning me there. We went inside and Ted squealed with delight like a little school girl. "You look marvelous. How did you ever come up with that idea?"

"I don't know, it just seemed so natural."

Jennifer said "Wait a minute," and went into her bedroom. She came out with two dangle diamond earrings. They must have been about 1-1/2 carat each. "My mother always told me a woman is naked until she has on her diamonds." She started putting them on me, but 9 said, "Wait, let me do it." Could 9 have been any more accepting of the whole situation? She kissed me and Jennifer gently kissed my cheek. Lisa kissed me on my lips just short of the point of arousal.

CorbinC
CorbinC
164 Followers