I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no. Things are fine with us. It's just she didn't have anything she needed me to accompany her to." How strange that I was assuring my lover that things are find with my other lover.

And then she said something completely unexpected. "Good, I'm glad to hear things are alright." I didn't know how to respond.

I took her into work each morning and brought her home each night. Wednesday night I actually went up to the 42 floor. There was no hard and fast rule, but my presence there was supposed to be by invitation and, of course, I didn't have an invitation. I was concerned that either Joyce or Olivia would be there, but I assumed I could bluff through an explanation as to why I was there. Fortunately, I didn't see either of them.

The attendees seemed to be from the middle-East in large part. The host, someone I recognized by sight but I did not know his name, was in his cups. 9 brought out a hookah which several of the visitors smoked from and enjoyed. Cigars were offered and 9 and 11, who was also serving, snipped the tips and humidified the cigars and lit them. Two Caucasian women in attendance had cigars and they seemed to enjoy the taste of 9's and 11's pussy juices mixed with the aroma of the cigars. Cognac was served as was coffee. I could tell that the coffee was the thick strong coffee that middle Easterners are fond of. One of the guests asked if he could have regular coffee and a cup was brought to him. He asked 9, "May I have some cream?"

She brought over a container, but the host stopped her. "Wait a minute, Munir. We have a special dispenser." He summoned 9 and grabbed her breast. He then squeezed her tit so that milk shot into the cup. He kept on until enough milk had been applied. But Munir did not want to be left out. He grabbed her tit and continued to milk her. One of the women summoned 9 and announced to the whole assembly, "I don't like to spoil my milk with coffee." She then proceeded to suck 9's tit.

I was mortified for 9. But she appeared to take this all in stride. There was no visible reaction of humiliation or outrage. I had to leave. I couldn't take any more of this. I waited in my office for 9 as we had arranged. When she came in, naked, I was crying because I was so saddened by how she had been so humiliated. She asked why I was crying and I told her. "Don't be sad for me, Monica. My lactating sets me apart, it makes me special. And having the men fondle my tits and the women suck at my breast provides a tremendous release for all the sexual tension building up inside me. I feel as if I would explode if I didn't have that release." I was not mollified but I embrace her and we exchanged passionate kisses. We went home where I allowed her to further release her sexual tensions with each of our mouths on each other's cunt. It seemed to work.

AN UNEXPECTED VISITOR

I was up at 5:00 to get ready for work. 9 was able to sleep an extra hour since it took her so little time to get ready for work. This early rising on top of a late bed time because of our sexual tryst last night was exhausting me, but I was glad to do it for 9.

At about 3:00 PM Thursday I got a call. It was Jill. "Hey, Monica, guess who's stuck in your fair city tonight?"

"What happened was there's a major snow storm in the Northeast, and my flight out has been canceled. I'm here until tomorrow afternoon."

"Great, Girls night out!"

"I like the way you think. I was hoping you would say that." I told her I could run out to the airport to pick her up, but we needed to come back here so I could pick up 9. We came back and we still had a couple of hours to kill before 9 was off from work. I took her to the Loading Dock to get some bar food and to get a leg up on getting buzzed. At 7:30 I asked her if she wanted to see 9 and the other mailgirls taking their evening shower. She seemed a little uncomfortable, but I put her mind to rest. I told her 9 would be ecstatic to have her in the audience. We went to the guard station and I signed her in as a guest. We went up to the fishbowl. I think she had a vague idea what to expect, but I don't think she was prepared for the full impact of what she saw. 9 and 6 came in hand-in-hand. They soaped each other up and shaved each other's pussies. Then they each proceeded to inspect their handiwork with their tongues.

"Monica, this is outrageous. Doesn't this bother 9? Doesn't it bother you to watch her do these things?"

"It's so very complicated, Jill. the short answer is 'no' and 'no' If you really want a more complete answer, maybe we'll have a chance to give you one tonight".

9 came out into the fishbowl viewing area when she was finished. She was so excited to see Jill. We gave her a quick explanation and then I announced to them I was taking them to the Blush & Blu. We dropped by the warehouse so that 9 could get a clubbing dress. We introduced Jill to everyone. Her fascination with this further insight into the mailgirl lifestyle continued.

Liz greeted us when we came into the Blush & Blu. I introduced Jill. When we were seated, I asked her how was Mama and how were things with her and Mama. She appeared a little uncomfortable.

"Oh, I would say things are progressing nicely. Monica, my lease on my apartment in Peachtree City is up at the end of this month, and I've got to decide whether I want to renew it or not."

I knew the answer to the next question before I asked it, "So what other alternatives are you looking at?"

She smiled coyly. "Margaret has asked me if I want to move in with her. It's not that big a deal, I'm only in Atlanta about 5 or 6 nights out of the month."

"Not that big a deal? I know she's not suggesting renting out a room to you. It's a very big deal." Then I added, "And I'm delighted." Liz came to our table, and I did something crazy. I announced to Liz, "Jill doesn't know it yet, but she's going to be my step mother." Jill was so embarrassed but she accepted that description. I decided to impose on the good will 9 and I had build up with Liz and asked her if she would crank up the karaoke machine. She was glad to.

I took the microphone and whispered to Liz to put on "Reunited".

"I can't go cheatin', honey; I can't play

I found it very hard to stay away

As we reminisce on precious moments like this

I'm glad we're back together 'cause I missed your kiss, hey, hey

Reunited, and it feels so good

Reunited 'cause we understood

There's one perfect fit

And, sugar, this one is it

We both are so excited 'cause we're reunited, hey, hey."

Then it was 9's turn.

"Let me say that since, baby, since we've been together

Loving you forever

Is what I need

Let me, be the one you come running to

I'll never be untrue

Oh baby

Let's, let's stay together ('gether)"

Jill had to be persuaded, but we had enough alcohol in her that she agreed. She decided to slow down the pace.

Jill whispered in Liz's ear, then Liz announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, Frank Sinatra."

"Oh, it's a long, long while from May to December

But the days grow short when you reach September

When the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame

One hasn't got time for the waiting game

Oh, the days dwindle down to a precious few

September, November

And these few precious days I'll spend with you

These precious days I'll spend with you."

9 and I led a standing ovation. We went back to our table. 9 and Jill had another round, but I decided I needed to stay sober. I went into a mock stern parent mode and addressed Jill, "So, young lady, have you deflowered my mother yet?" Jill nearly spit out her drink because of my mock serious tone.

"Your poor mother is going broke buying pineapple at Costco. But let me just tell you, it's working." The whole table broke in laughter.

When it came time to leave, I announced that we were all going back to my apartment. Jill protested, "No, no, I can't impose on you. The airline is putting me up in a hotel."

"Don't be silly. We have plenty of room." 9 and I both knew I only had 1 king size bed. Jill reluctantly agreed.

Jill asked, "So, are you two finally officially living together?" 9 was saddened by the fact we were not.

"No, not full time. 9 and I had a little lovers' spat this past weekend and as an attempt to make up to her for it, I told her she could stay here all week and I would take her back and forth to work."

"Curious, I would have though you two would have decided to live together by now. It only took your mother and me 2 weeks to decide."

When we got to the apartment, Jill saw the sleeping arrangements. She protested again, but not because it was starting to look like all 3 of us would be sharing the bed, but she was genuinely concerned about imposing on me and also 9. I told Jill that I could sleep on the couch if she didn't mind sleeping with 9. She continued to protest, "Please give me a blanket and a pillow, I'll sleep on the couch."

"If you insist on being such a baby, there's only one way to settle this. Nine, who do you want to sleep with?" She looked at me, then at Jill, then at me again. She threw her arms around both of us and gave a mock scream of despair. "I can't decide."

"Well, I guess that settles it." 9 and I were undressing. We had learned in Atlanta that Jill's preferred bed clothing was nudity.

Jill made one final protest, "But won't having me in bed with you two hinder your love making?"

9 and I looked at each other. "Honey, NOTHING can hinder our lovemaking. I'm just worried if you're going to be bothered by a little action in bed with you?"

Jill smiled, "Well, I don't have to look."

"But that's the whole point. That's what makes it fun. 9 and I love an audience."

It was settled. Jill disrobed and we all climbed into bed.

Jill asked, "Do you think we should all check in with your mother?"

"I'm not 16 years old. Besides it's 3:00 in Atlanta."

Jill insisted, "Call her, I want to talk to her."

We decided to skype her. "I'm not sure if her computer will be on."

Jill had an answer, "I texted her earlier and told her to have it on in her, uh, OUR bedroom."

We called and a groggy woman appeared. She could see all three of us and saw three naked torsos above the bed sheets. "What are you three delinquents up to?" Jill gave a quick recap about how her flight had been canceled and we all decided to get together. She gushed about how she had seen 9 at work. She told her about karaoke at the Blush & Blu."

"Well, things look a little cramped there. Are you all comfortable?"

We all glanced at each other, We answered practically in unison, "Yes, very comfortable."

"Can I assume you three little scamps are all naked?"

Jill answered for us all, "It's how we all usually sleep."

Mama said in a mock tone of admonition, "Well you all keep your hands to yourselves."

9 added, "And our mouths." We all laughed.

"Monica, you keep you hands off my woman. And Gillian, I don't want you defiling my daughter. We don't need any scenes out of a John Irving novel." I knew enough about Mama's reading habits to know John Irving was one of her favorite writers and that two of his novels, The Hotel New Hampshire and Cider House Rules each had scenes of incest.

9 spoke up, "I'll be the chaperone. I'll make sure they both behave themselves."

"And who's going to watch you, young lady. You're the one who first converted my innocent daughter to sodomy." We all laughed knowing she was just continuing her mock indignation. We ended the call with love all around.

I told Jill I had to get up at 5:00 to get ready for work and take 9 in to work. I told her she could stay in the apartment. She had said something about taking an Uber to the airport around noon. But she asked, "Can I come in to work with you? I want to see the mailgirls' morning shower I've heard so much about."

"Well, it's not that different from what you saw last night."

But 9 pointed out some subtleties. "That's not true at all, Monica. We all have our morning meal. We are all full of energy from a good nights' sleep, Well, everyone except me. We have a little more time to tend to the morning cleansing. Please let her come if she wants to." It was agreed, even though Jill would have to get up at 5:00.

We all settled in for a little sleep before we had to get up. 9 was between us but as soon as we lay down, I started to suckle at her breast. After I had aroused her, she repositioned herself so that she was applying her tongue to my pussy lips with frequent forays into the valley. I know she must have been kicking Jill, but Jill just adjusted her position so that she was sitting up and resting on her elbow. She was taking in the whole show.

Since this was make-up-to-9 week, I knew I wanted to eat out her asshole. Never mind that we had an audience, or maybe especially because we did have an audience, I positioned her on her knees with her ass in the air. I moved around and circled her sphincter with my tongue. 9's moans clearly showed she was enjoyed this attention I was paying to her.

Jill couldn't help exclaiming, "Oh, wow. I've never done that to anyone, or had it done to me."

I came up for air, "Too bad you promised Mama we would behave ourselves."

"Let me take notes, Maybe Margaret and I can incorporate that into our love making routines." I was still a little uncomfortable that my mother's lover was describing to me how she was going to eat our my mother's asshole. But deep down inside, I was titillated. All the estrogen I had been sneaking into my system was still percolating up, not having been completely dissipated by 9's and my lovemaking.

We all tried to get some sleep. 9 was extra fidgety, and her arms kept wandering. Or maybe she was just trying to cop a free feel. As her hand roamed over Jill's body, and I'll give her the benefit of a doubt and assumed they were honest involuntary movements in her sleep. Jill grabbed her hand and placed it on her breast. At this point, maybe feeling she had been given consent, 9 became more dedicated in caressing Jill's breast. After a while, 9 moved her head so that she could suckle at Jill's tit. Jill's moans indicated she was enjoying the ministrations. Jill knew that I was not asleep and I heard her say, "Monica, I've got one more." Rather than crawl over 9 and Jill, I got up and walked to the other side of the bed. Jill was able to nudge 9 into the space I had just abandoned. She moved to the center of the bed, somehow keeping 9's mouth on her tit. I crawled in next to her and started suckling her second breast.

I was enjoying this arrangement tremendously, but at the same time, I was bothered by a nagging thought, am I supposed to feel guilty? Here I am suckling at the breast of my mother's lover. Jill's reassuring hand on my head and back assuaged my guilt.

THE NEXT MORNING

The alarm went off at 5:00 and as a good host I offered Jill the first use of the bathroom, including the toilet and shower. 9 was able to catch a few more minutes of sleep. Unlike 9 and me, Jill did close the door when she used the toilet. But when I heard the toilet flush, the door opened. "Monica, I don't want to be responsible for 9 being late to work. Why don't you come into here with me and we can shower together." It's not like we hadn't seen each other completely naked, so I agreed.

We started lathering ourselves when Jill took the soap and started lathering me up. I smiled and did the same to her. She paid some extra attention to my pussy and I was getting excited. I don't know if it was the thrill of caressing her body or the estrogen that I had been taking, but I cleaned her ass hole. I felt guilty about enjoying the exercise We each shaved our legs, with the help of each other, but didn't have time to shave our pussies, which did not have too much growth accumulated.

As we were finishing up, 9 aroused from her slumber. "This is better that watching in the fishbowl." As we were drying off, she got up and attended to her toilet. Jill and I dressed; 9 brushed her teeth, and then we were all out the door. 9 was naked.

I parked and we all entered the building. We had to stop by the security station so that I could get a visitor's badge. 9 went straight up to the dressing room. Jill and I followed her shortly and we took a place in the fishbowl. Soon the girls starting coming in. Jill was impressed, "I've been told what goes on here, but I never imagined it was like this." 9 an 5 were holding hands. Perhaps 9 figured we would be positioned near Rose's favorite viewing spot. Neither Rose nor Olivia were there.

As the girls started lathering each other up and exchanging caresses and eventually sucking each other's pussies, Jill exclaimed, "Wow. this is some show. Doesn't it bother you to see 9 doing what she is doing?"

"I've gotten used to it. I just remind myself, it's what Vito Corleone used to say, 'It's not personal, it's business'".

After the show was over, I took Jill to the coffee shop. Sure enough, 9 had to make an early morning delivery at one of the surrounding buildings. Jill watched in amazement as a collar and leash were applied to her and as one of the security guards guided her out the building by steering her by the ass.

Jill was going to take an Uber to the airport around 11:00, but she came with me up to my office. I was working, not really having to entertainer her, and she was reading a magazine. Then Joyce same into my office. I wasn't prepared to let Jill, and eventually by her reporting back to Mama, to let Mama know that this was my other lover. I quickly ran through every conversation Jill and I had had in Atlanta, and I convinced myself that I had never mentioned Joyce's name nor the fact that I had another lover, much less one 5 year's Mama's senior. Now I just hoped that Joyce would not say anything that would indicate that we were "dating".

I introduced Jill and Joyce, being careful just to say Joyce was the head of HR. I didn't want to elaborate on my relationship with Jill, the fact that she and my mother were now lovers, not because I didn't want to reveal it, I just wanted to get the conversation over as quickly as possible.

Joyce was in a remarkable talkative mood. It had been several days since we had seen each other, and it was going to be another 5 days before we would see each other again. And then she said it, "I've missed you." She came over and caressed my face and arms. All I could do was smile up at her. "I'm looking forward to you taking me to the Stavros' Christmas party next week." She leaned over and kissed me.

What else could I do, I very quietly said, "Yes, I'm looking forward to it to." Fortunately, Joyce left. I wasn't sure if Jill just had nothing to say or if she was struck dumb by what she had just seen.

"Yes, Joyce and I are dating. No, we're more than that. We are lovers."

"Well, I guess I can't very well say anything." And she didn't. And that conversation was over.

But as she was getting ready to leave, she did say that the shift she was bidding for for the next quarter had her overnighting twice a month in town in addition to having 6 overnights in Atlanta. I made it clear to her that I would hope she got the shift and that I looked forward to her staying with me when she was in town. She managed to get in a dig by noting, "Yea, I'm so old, I've got enough seniority that I should be able to get the bid. Jill left shortly after that for the airport. She gave me a warm embrace.

A TALK WITH MAMA

I was feeling guilty and I needed to talk to Mama. I called her that night. 9 was in bed with me, so remember she was hearing all of this conversation, or at least 1/2 of it. "Hey, Mama, how are you doing?"

"I'm just sitting her feeling sorry for myself. I miss my two favorite girls, you and Gillian."

"Don't say that, Mama. You make me feel so sad. Mama, there's something I need to tell you. Actually, two things."