I'm Dating Our Mailgirl Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to trim her cunt but I did it hesitantly. No one was going to see her cunt tonight except Olivia. I was bothered in that I was making her more attractive to another woman. As I started to apply the shaving cream around the edge of her cunt hair, she spoke. "Mistress was most gracious last night in not punishing me for the effrontery of not displaying a shaved cunt last night." I was clearly puzzled by what she was saying. She continued, "As a sub I must display my servitude by being as naked as possible. This includes having a bald cunt. I was very shortsighted in not having shaved my cunt before we went out. Shall I shave it now?"

Again, I had trouble processing this bit of BDSM protocol, but I said, "I'll shave it for you."

"Mistress must adjust to the proper attitude. You are not shaving it for me; you are shaving it for yourself to demonstrate my servitude." I proceeded to shave her clean. I couldn't resist rolling my tongue over her bare labia and pussy lips to feel how smooth they were. Of course I had to insert my tongue into her cunt and pleasure her. I brought her to orgasm. I wiped her pussy juice off and then attended to myself. I didn't shave myself. I didn't need it that much. Besides 9 would be shaving me later this afternoon in the fishbowl.

We finished our bathing and I dried her off. I asked her if she wanted me to help her dress. "Has Mistress forgotten that I am to remain naked whenever I am in her presence?"

"But you said you will not be naked in the office."

"With Mistresses' permission, your servant will dress as we go out the door. May I ask if we are leaving now?"

"No. Of course not. We must have some breakfast first." She handed her collar to me and I attached it.

"Does Mistress wish me to fetch a leash from the pleasure room?"

"Yes. You can do that." She disappeared and then came back three minutes later carrying a chain with a clamp at one end and a traditional loop at the other for control. It appeared to be gold plated. I opened the clamp and attached it to the front loop on her collar. I dressed and then led her into the kitchen.

I took charge, even if I was about to assume the role of the servant cook. "I'll fix breakfast. Would an omelette be alright?"

"You servant is grateful to receive whatever gifts you are willing to bestow on her."

She sat at the table and I placed two plates there with two identical omelettes. I server coffee and biscuits with jam. I could see Joyce was still having difficulty raising her arms, so I reached over and started feeding her. She smiled in gratitude. We remained remarkable silent during the meal. When it was time to leave for the office, I led her by the leash back upstairs to get her attire for the evening. She dressed in office appropriate clothes and carried her dress for the party with her. I put on the outfit I had worn to the Stavros' party. It was still fresh. I did bring a change of underwear and blouse.

I led her by the leash back downstairs. When we got to the door, I unleashed her. Jaime, who was waiting for us, could clearly see that she was wearing a leash and collar. I removed her collar and placed it on the table by the door. Nothing was said. Remarkably, nothing was said between Joyce and me for the entire ride. When we arrived at work, we got out of the car. We walked into the building. We took the elevator upstairs, I got out of the elevator first. I kissed her, despite an audience of three coworkers riding with us. Still nothing was said. As I stepped out of the elevator, Joyce finally said, "I'll see you this evening."

NOT MY MOST PRODUCTIVE WORKDAY

I had several projects I was working on. Remarkably, even though I was distracted all day, I was able to give the company a decent day's work. Nine actually showed up once for a delivery. This was noteworthy since for the past two months Olivia had been arranging her deliveries to be between the top three floors and the bottom three floors Seahawk occupied, alternating them, so that 9 had to take the most exhausting route possible to complete her tasks. My floor was between these two zones. For a fleeing moment I wondered if Olivia scheduled her to make this one delivery to taunt me by letting me see 9 knowing I wouldn't be able to talk to her. I wasn't even able to catch her eye to wave to her. It was several days since I had last seen her and catching even a glimpse of her enticingly beautiful body started my pussy juices flowing. I couldn't wait until later. First there was to be our, my first public shower together, next the party and the office Christmas dinner, then finally a night of love making. I hadn't even had any sexual relief from Joyce except for the brief licking of her freshly shaved cunt.

After a brief lunch downstairs, when I came back to my office I kept glancing at the clock every 15 minutes. Finally at 3:45, I couldn't wait any longer. I gathered my outfit for the evening, my makeup case, my shoes and went down to the fishbowl. I didn't use the more private side entrance the mailgirls use but instead I went into the viewing area to use that entrance to the anteroom. There were three people there, two men and a woman. I recognized them from around the building, but I didn't know any of them by name or department. This was starting to get real. In 15 minutes I would be naked in front of these three people. I didn't think they would be the only ones, but I had no idea how many other people would be there. I nodded to them but we didn't exchange any words. They each got a smirk on their face; the woman seemed to have a slight look of displeasure.

I went into the anteroom. Nine was not there yet. I sat on a bench for a while. Finally, after five minutes and 9 was still not there, I decided to start undressing. I was down to my panties when 9 came in. We embraced passionately; we had not seen each other for several days. At last 9 said, "Calm down, cowboy. We need to save something for the fishbowl, not to mention the dinner and an evening of mad passionate lovemaking tonight." My appetite was whetted. She, of course, was naked, and I removed my panties. Actually, I started to and she interrupted me when they were mid-thigh. She removed them the rest of the way. I smiled. She grabbed my hand and said, "Showtime!"

TO BE CONTINUED