I'm Having Your Baby, Boy! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even the cameraman gave a shriek, and he is used to a lot of smut. No doubt he got some nice takes for tonight's show. Meanwhile the four of us gave a solid performance of our carnal love. Ben and I got a good grip on our ladies' hips and started to fuck them good and deep in a nice steady rhythm. My Asia looked at my mating with her friend and licked her lips with her tongue. I got her signal and uncunted our friend. Asia dropped down on the bed and rolled over on her back finishing under Ruby, with her head between her knees. In the process I heard a plop as Ben's dick got unplugged from Asia's tight twat. Ruby lifted her left arm up as Asia rolled against her and placed her hand down again on the bed outside Asia's hip.

Asia grabbed my dick with her left hand, put me in her mouth tasting Ruby's cunt on my cock and started to suck me. She dipped the fingers of her right hand in her friends slit, took out some of the syrup and used it to rub her clit. After a few sucks on my cock, she got me out of her mouth again and put my baby maker against Ruby's slit. She pushed me home again inside her friend's love box.

As I humped Ruby anew while Asia licked alternately Ruby's throbbing clit and my cock as I pistoned in and out of Ruby's pussy. As Asia started to shake and tremble, I knew Ruby and Ben did exactly the same to Asia as we did to Ruby. When I had come inside Ruby, I slowly withdrew my still rigid tool. My juice mixed with Ruby's elixir oozed out of that hot honeypot and glided into Asia's waiting mouth only an inch below.

Our guests loved it. When I looked around the circle quite some swimwear had come loose, and I saw only smiles. And familiar naked bodies, since I had already seen them all. The director put his thumps up and said it would look great in the anniversary show. We stepped from the bed and the winners of shows 2 and 4 took our place. Both couples had already got their first child, now two- and four-month-old. The winners of show 2, Gloria and Greg, were busy getting pregnant again, but wanted to keep that in the family. So, the brunette Gloria only wanted Greg's naked gun inside her cooch, but she thought it alright if her Greg joined John and take his raven black Janice in a spit roast. Meanwhile Gloria indulged in stimulating Janice's clit and vacuum sucked her pouting mouth on that throbbing love bud. Lying underneath Janice as Asia had under Ruby, she squeezed her hubby's balls as he fucked Janice. At the same time, she got her crotch fingered by John who had his cock deep inside the throat of his Janice.

As Janice came Greg hadn't come yet, nor had John. It looked like Janice escaped a pregnancy from someone else than her John. The boys replaced Janice with Gloria and went at it again. In the same position. Meanwhile Janice got in position underneath Gloria and she pushed her drenched pussy against Gloria's mouth. Then Gloria got a good fucking from both sides, Greg in her pussy and John with his pulsating thick spear deep in her throat. Janice assaulted Greg by taking his balls in her mouth. The boys were already heated up, so it wasn't long before the show came to a halt again. The guys withdrew their tools and showered Gloria from both sides with thick splashes of hot cum. Janice got a fair share of Greg's juice which dripped generously from Gloria's drenched crotch.

Next the winning couples of show number three were on the roster. Aaron and Curt brought their cute wives Annette and Nikki forward, still wearing their yellow and green bikinis. They had already fucked each other ten months ago, and it was evident they were in for an encore. The swimwear came off quickly to reveal perfectly clean shaved pussies and cocks. The four of them merged naturally and a very intense bout of sex evolved...

Soon it was clear to me the four of them were really besotted with each other, the same way as Asia, Ruby, Ben and I are. No condom in sight caution was thrown in the wind, despite yesterday's reservations. Both couples had a three-month-old child, but the two couples fucked each other's brains out like there was no tomorrow. Eventually sperm flooded plentiful, in all gaping orifices, own and foreign alike. A thunderous applause greeted the lovers as they came from the bed.

What remained were six more couples, whose children were under way and expected 3 to 8 months from tonight. The bellies of the chicks ranged from flat to nearly obscene. Since the girls already had a bun in the oven there was no fear for a wrongful conception. The action went on, but now with the six mothers-to-be in one row on the big bed. Six fine asses lined up cheek to cheek.

The show could best be called an early baby shower. But this shower was literally and internal. With the soon-to-be-MILFs al on all-fours, the butts sticking up in the air, their counterparts lined up as well. As they pulled the bikini bottoms of the chicks away, they all fished their boners from their swimming trunks. All at once they stuck their cocks inside the pussy of the girl they had come with. But they didn't stay there. After the first so many minutes they all withdrew and changed one position. The fuck train got into motion and a serious pounding of the preggos was under way.

The hubbies test fucked each other's partners, and the overall conclusion was that everyone had made a good choice. As fate would have it no man orgasmed inside his significant other, which was to be expected since everyone had started with his own. They all sprayed the cervix of another lass. The girls who got a filling were taken out of the game so to say, so everyone got their money's worth. In the end every preggos future birth had an internal baptism. It was truly an advanced baby shower.

The film crew left, needing the remainder of the afternoon for editing and getting all takes ready for the show tonight. We all went back to our beach, and now everyone's first tension was put at ease we had a completely cool chill time together. Everybody was very relaxed with each other. And with high expectations for the night to come. Sure, we were not going to be part of the show ourselves, but it would nevertheless be a night to remember.

SATURDAY NIGHT

The anniversary night was different from the previous shows. The most obvious difference being that this show was broadcast from the new facilities of The Corp. And since this is on an island the public and the candidates had to be flown in. The public arrived in a chartered plane in the morning. The ladies who were selected for the show were escorted by Fred, the house gynaecologist. They arrived before noon and are kept under close guard in the spa facility. They get a full pamper treatment including professional make-up. Before the show there's a last medical check which is only to make sure the girls are physically fit and able to withstand all possible actions on the show. But no girl has ever been taken out of the show at this point. Fred doesn't do an ultrasound before the show, so he is always in the blind to the final results, like everybody else.

The male candidates are separately flown in as well. They arrive late in the afternoon. It's straight from the plane to a last supper, and a liquid refreshment which contains stamina enhancers and a sperm booster.

All paperwork is done long before broadcast day. They include legal indemnity for all recordings, known and unknown to the participants. So, all footage of the impregnating attempts is the sole property of The Corp and can be used in every way they want. Of course, the same applies to all material shot at the show and in the suites during the night after. Setting foot on the island activates the small print in the contract, effectively meaning every second can be filmed and used as The Corp sees fit. Everyone on the island is practically owned by The Corp. Except for our guests. As former winners they have privileges. And in our house, there're no company cams. Nor on our private beach. This afternoon the visiting camera crew was on request and with our consent.

THE ANNIVERSARY DATE SHOW

Over supper someone noticed we were with twelve couples, and by coincidence three complete sets of the four colours. Three blondes, three brunettes, three black-haired and three redheads. We decided to divide ourselves into three groups, to be determined by lot. We were going to duplicate all action in the show. By experience I know how joy-enhancing it is to have sex yourself while watching others having sex. Off course we would do it with a much more moderate intensity, and there was no reason to determine who we liked best during the test fucks. But we were all going to do it with the exact same action as in the show.

I contacted production to ask if we could use three luxury suites in broadcast house, since we couldn't stage this in our own place. The guy said sure, but did we realise the suites are fully rigged with cameras and were we okay the footage could be used. And that would most probably be the case. I laid the dilemma before the group. Especially since the rules of The Corp are in force in Broadcast Building, in contrast with our private house. All agreed.

Originally, we would withdraw with our guests to our sleeping room. At first, we had two bedrooms, separated with a folding wall. But since we'd opened it for a fun weekend, a week or so after arriving on the island, we never had a reason to close it again. So effectively we share one big room with two king size beds. We do switch beds and partners regularly. But after the first month we pushed the two beds together in the middle of the room forming one big sleeping place, so we're close together the four of us all night every night. The great bed was a good place to view the show. We had a big TV screen installed in the room, and we added a few sofas and comfortable chairs so everyone could find a place to crash down. But now we would separate into three parties.

We split our party into three groups by first letting all girls with the same bikini colour draw a playing card 2 to 4. When the girls were thus divided in three groups of 4 girls with different hair colour, the men were added to another group than their significant other.

The phone rang. "Hi Dan, Ridge here." The producer. "Matt told me you're going to see the show in our suites next door. I figured why not come to the studio itself, then we can make it one big happy party. First year, and first show here in our new studio..."

"Ridge, what is it you are suggesting?"

"Well Dan, since your party will be in the suites with all cameras and stuff, and having seen this afternoons footage just yet, I wondered if your party could be interested in participating tonight..."

"Like how?"

"Well, Matt did mention you are going to duplicate all action in the show? And you are with three sets, so wouldn't it be nice to do this in the studio on stage...?"

"With what rules Ridge?"

"No Dan, no rules for your party. Hé, you're all winners and our true stars. You know you all have privileges here. We'll run the show as planned, but instead of one central stage we use the entire studio floor and add three more king-size beds and candidate boots."

When I laid out the producer's idea the group was instantly sold. With our 'go' the producer gave instructions to his crew and in a mere two hours the studio was ready.

The show started with familiar introductions by Mat Sterbator, the host who tried to outwit himself every time. The introduction of his assistant Mona Lott was met with the usual enthusiasm of the audience. Today they were particularly loud, probably because this was the anniversary show, and the first time on the island. Most of them had already met quite a few winners in the village this morning, so they probably relived already a moment or two from the past.

To help raise the atmosphere the show started off with an onscreen revisit to the previous shows. First we were screened, the winners of the first show, the now custodians of the resort. From wearing our swimwear to buck naked at the end of our show, with happy beaming faces looking straight into the camera holding each other close. But then a rapid edit was shown, with highlights of all our explicit encounters in the show. Although we were familiar with every take, we enjoyed the rerun ourselves very much. It was nice hot fun to watch.

The audience loved it. The footage was greeted with a lot of noise. Well, we were the first ever winners. The other featured edits were also met with great enthusiasm. It was really great to feel how much the public loved seeing the winners again and accepting us as their heroes.

But then it was time for today's candidates. As in all previous editions the four men were introduced behind their desk and then the four date-nominees were escorted onto the floor by Mona. Four amazingly beautiful women stood in line before the desks of the boys. As usual there was a gorgeous blonde, a fiery redhead, a pitch-black beauty and a bubbling brunette. Tonight, each and every one of them were absolute stunners. It seemed like they were especially preserved for the anniversary show. They wore the hottest swimsuits in the familiar colours yellow, red, blue and green. When the audience was settling down again the envelope with the pre-determined matches between the candidates and the date-nominees was brought in and Mona sent the fate of the participants into the air, attached to a wire.

Then a complete silence fell over the studio. Suddenly a light went on, and Ruby was brightly lit in a hot red swimsuit on a second stage. A second light came on revealing my Asia in tight blue bikini on the third stage. Then two beams of light revealed Ben and me next to each other behind our desks on the last stage. One by one all winners were revealed in the sequence of the shows they've been in. It was clear no couple was together on the same stage. The audience roared up again, not knowing what to expect, but realising this could only mean more spectacle. Mat went on as if there was only one stage.

"The matches which have been made through our scientific program take into account a wide range of factors, like preferences, habits, background, education, whatever. But not sexual attraction and compatibility. In this show we will be testing this extensively and we will find out which combinations boil with sexual chemistry. So LET THE FUN BEGIN!!" The audience roared their appreciation. "First our candidates will make out with the four date-nominees each. A draw has assigned Boy to go first, so Boy, please step-up front and give our four beautiful babes a kiss..."

As Boy stepped front stage, so did Ben and two of the winners on the other stages. Four men test-kissed four hot chicks, one for real, the others for fun. The public loved it. The implications were promising. Were the winners really going to perform live again in this show all the way?

Ben and I were on the fourth stage with two other winning guys. The four of us were now confronted with the brunette Gloria, who tries to get pregnant again with her hubby Greg, and the sassy black-haired Janice, from shows two and four. The other babes were the red firecracker Faye from show ten, and the blonde bombshell from the Midwest Ben had set his eyes on, the bubbly Vanessa. The last two are now five and four months pregnant.

The kissing was again a huge pleasure. I copied not only the action on the central stage, but also my own action in the first show. Losing myself in some deep wet kisses I let my hands wander south ending on the delectable butts and gave them a real good massage.

And were those ladies kissers! Next to our stage were tactically placed monitors showing the action on stage one. We could easily see the action on stage one and still concentrate on our own action. I kinda lost myself in the fun and got the mixed feeling of fright and joy I remembered from our own show. I got the feeling this could get really dangerous.

Sixteen lounge chairs were wheeled into the studio, four on each stage.

"Brave men, please come and sit down." Mat said.

As all men were seated down on the comfortable chairs on every stage a curtain was lowered ending over our bellies. We were denied any view on our lower bodies. "Ladies, will you please unpack the tools of our candidates and give them a blow-job."

Next, I felt how my blue swimming trunks was loosened and pulled down. As a mouth engulfed my hard-on, I could only envision the four beauties I had kissed just a few minutes ago: the petite redhead Faye, the blonde bombshell Vanessa, the bubbly brunette Gloria, and her black maned friend Janice. On my monitor my side of the curtain I could see the action on stage one. But just as the candidates of the show, who could only suffer from the oral action of the date-nominees and hang on with their thoughts to the sexual bliss they were inflicting, I was at the mercy of an unknown vixen I barely knew. How could I have thought this would only be a tranquil and easy ride in the park as a leisure trip. Just a cosy and innocent togetherness only to enhance our viewing experience. I was thrown back into my own show. This was for real again.

As I arched to my left, I saw Ben's beaming face. I smiled back. Alarm bells were ringing inside my head.

All of a sudden, I felt my cock naked again. I could feel air flowing around my hot member, probably from the air conditioning. But before long it disappeared again in some hot orifice. Another mouth started to work on my penis. The earlier sensations came back almost immediately. With the first attack I already almost lost it. As the second attacker took off where the first had stopped there was clearly no chance for me to prevent from coming. And I did. The lady who provoked my ejaculation managed to gobble it all down.

And again, I was not the only one. After two more rotations all sixteen chicks had made one of the guys tip over the edge. Back at our desk we did have a monitor but no buttons to indicate our preferences, or to switch the images. We were treated with highlights of the last round, both from stage one and the other stages. Meanwhile the four candidates had the difficult task to decide who would be their perfect match. The show went on as normal, with added duplicated action on the satellite stages.

"Now you will all do some rollin' in the hay. Get on the king size bed and cuddle with the girls. You can kiss them, lick them, use your fingers wherever you want, but not your cock. We'll call this the heavy petting round."

All guys got a turn with four ladies, one after the other, leaving enough recoup time wherein we enjoyed the on-going action. Four parallel sessions of 16 steaming encounters ensued, resulting in a grand spectacle of carnal joy. I was completely back in my first show. I loved the experience of enjoying four rather unknown female bodies to play with all over again. I saw only happy faces around my stage. And according to the monitor the show on the central stage was steaming as always.

"Let's get the show to the next level!" Mat hollered at the excited audience. The audience was restless and clapped in the hands. Mona Lot stood next to Mat Sterbator who had a big grin on his face. Mona lifted her dress up revealing her now famous high cut pink panties. Mat pulled the garment down revealing her bald pussy. With the camera zoomed in to her crotch Mat stroked her labia, pushed two fingers inside the soaking wet snatch and retracted them again holding two little beads in his hand. Showing them to the camera it was clear one was red, the other was the letter A.

The first couple on number one stage was the red chick with a heavy freckled skin, and a long dude, also with red hair, although much darker. On my stage Faye was first, and a production assistant pointed at me to go as the first man. We copied the sex positions of the contestants on the monitor as good as we could. Since everyone was already heated up in the previous heavy necking round, we went straight for the hard core fucking. It was real fun to follow two people in heat and perform the same carnal dance, in the same tempo. This wasn't going to be an easy run. In trying to make our performance an accurate image took quite some energy, and the sex was rather intense.