I'm Home Daddy

Story Info
Dad loves daughter deeply, madly, passionately.
3k words
4.46
62.8k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother and father have grown apart over the years. Both had their affairs but kept the unit together "for the kids". I remember being 17, desperately trying to keep my father's attention and watching him flirt with many young women, wondering, what do they have that I don't have?

Those kind of "daddy issues" got me into a hot and heavy relationship with my college advisor who was 27 years my senior.

I needed to go back "home," heal and handle my business. I needed to mature and detach from my neediness. I wasn't sure how, but I knew my father was the key.

My father was out washing the car in his usual bathrobe with nothing underneath, when I drove up the driveway. He greeted me with a big smile.

For some reason, seeing him turned me on. I got a little tingle between my legs.

This is so vile. He would be disgusted if he ever knew these thoughts. Detach.

"PAPI!" I was so happy to see him.

He pecked me on the lips. Usual.

I hugged him, he squeezed my body against his and I felt an erection. Unusual.

"How's my beautiful baby girl?" He said with a big smile.

"I'm good," I was taken aback by the sudden need to climb up on top of him and feel the tip of his cock against the wetness on my panties.

DETACH.

"I'm going to take a shower before dinner, can I help you with anything" I say, but hoping he says no?. I need to go take care of my "business" behind closed doors.

"No baby, go relax, I'll be in in a little while." And he went back to washing the car.

____________

I could't lock my old bedroom's door fast enough. It has become a guest room of sorts. A hodgepodge of books, mismatched sheets, some of my father's things (as I guess they tend now to sleep separately) and a BETA deck? I haven't seen one of those since I was a kid.

I opened my bag and got out my trusty "pocket rocket", pulled down my pants and splayed out onto the mattress. I didn't even close the blinds. Something about seeing daddy in the distance, unaware what I was doing, was sending me over the edge.

I finger-fucked myself and used that vibrator. I thought about my father's cock pushed up inside of me. I came in 10 seconds flat.

Is this the way I would get over my daddy issues? Creating real daddy issues.

_______________

While waiting for the shower to heat up, I just HAD TO look at the movies on BETA. "Smokey & The Bandit" (A classic), "A Clockwork Orange," (creepy), "DD" (hmmm).

Yup, had to put it into the machine and press PLAY. There I saw a grown "daddy" showering with his grown "daughter", and he kept saying "I need to make sure you are clean inside and out". And then he washed her very hairy 70's bush with his hands. He soaped up his dick. He foamed them both up well and demands "now open up and let daddy in." And with that, he placed his cock deep into her pussy. She kept moaning, and he kept fucking her until they both came in the shower.

I didn't notice my fingers all up in my pussy, the shower steaming the room or the knock on the bedroom door.

"Honey, your mom isn't going to be back for dinner, so I'm going to get in the hot tub and we can eat later," dad declared.

Did he hear the porn? FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. I really need to get my head together.

I quickly shower and find my own bathrobe.

I put on a bikini and wrap myself up.

I walk out to the hot tub.

My dad is so cool. He is a Latin Lover. From Argentina. He is tall, he is built and he is suave with his words and his presence. I cannot imagine my mother cheating on him, but if the old saying rings true: "show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a man who's tired of fucking her," the same must be in reverse. I just cannot imagine anyone getting tired of this Adonis. I have been having wet dreams about him since I can remember.

But it doesn't seem like he cares about rejection. There is always an endless supply of women willing to throw themselves at him. (Me included).

He is in the hot tub, sipping on his wine and enjoying his quiet time. I stare at him from a distance. He sniffs the wine like a predator sniffs out his prey, just before he's ready to pounce. I watch as his lips touch the rim of the glass. His tongue edges out of his mouth and into the red liquid. And all I can think of is his tongue on me, his hands all over my body, his cock in my mouth and how he would feel if he was cleaning me deep inside my own pussy.

I am dripping wet and I haven't even touched the water.

He catches my eyes and lifts a glass to indicate I should come over and join him.

I am wearing his oversized bathrobe. I am 5'6", long wavy brown hair, sultry brown eyes, perky C-cup breasts and an extremely high and tight ass thanks to my years of playing soccer.

I sit on the edge of the tub across from my Papi. I have no idea why I am nervous. For God's sake, I have known this man my entire life and I have never been intimidated. But right now, without my mother present, after everything I have been feeling and what I just saw, I think no one will ever be good enough for my daddy, except for me.

And no one will ever measure up to my first love or the way I feel in his arms, or on his lap.

______________

He hands me a glass of wine and says "Sweetheart, why don't you relax with your Papi. Come on in."

I remove my bathrobe and it almost seems he is disappointed I am wearing a string bikini. Maybe it is wishful thinking.

He glides over to me and sits between my legs with his naked ass on my feet. It sends a chill to my core. Hi hands move up and down on my legs. Just a small gesture to make me feel loved like he's always done. But this time I get a little bolder.

"Papi has missed you baby girl" he says as he continues to stroke my legs.

My legs part to have him sit back against the jacuzzi wall so the back of his head is against my sex. The only things separating his gorgeous head of hair with my pubic ones is a very thin, white, string bikini bottom.

"Ay mi amor, I love it when you come home."

He starts kneading my calves and my thighs. I think I might faint.

"You are working out. Your legs feels so tight."

My legs open up a little more. He is feeling the affects of the alcohol or this is something else. I don't dare move.

He turns around to look me in the face, but his mouth is an inch away from my pussy. I feel his hot breath on my throbbing clit as he speaks.

"Papi loves you so much."

He kisses my thigh and I feel his wet tongue before I feel his lips.

I softly say "I love you too Papi."

He looks up to me and I just know everything is about to change.

"Daddy misses holding you sweetheart. He misses loving you." He kisses my hip and takes the string into his mouth and he pulls it allowing part of the material to unfold.

He waits to see how I respond.

"Daddy, I want to feel you love me," I moan

"Baby, I do love you." He answers.

"Papi, (with passion in my eyes), I need MORE!" I suggest.

He is hesitant. He wants to me to articulate what I want.

"What exactly are you trying to say sweetheart?"

He is massaging my thighs in a carnivorous way. I am feeling my heat rising.

"I need you to love me the way you have loved the love of your life."

"Ay mi princesa, YOU are the love of my life." And with that...

He smiles and moves his mouth closer to my mound. He pulls at the bikini. He reveals my tiny pink slit and my swollen bud. He looks up at me as his kneading on both of my thighs, moves to either side of my pussy lips.

I swear when his mouth grazes my clit, I felt shockwaves running through my body. My lust for him has grown exponentially in the last few seconds. I could not imagine wanting anyone more than I want this man, my father, my papi, my daddy— right now.

I couldn't push my legs closed to save my life. They kept opening wider and wider to where I was straddling the edges of the jacuzzi.

He looks me straight in the eyes as he plunges his tongue into my cunt.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. This is better than I ever thought it would be. He has latched onto my little bud.

He licked hard, he nibbled, he pushed his finger inside of me.

"Mi vida, you are so tight. You taste like Heaven."

"Oh Papi- you made me, you have me, I'm all yours," I plead.

And with that he attacked. I could see his huge cock bouncing in and out of the water. He pushed me back so I was laying down outside of the tub and he was still in it, eating my pussy like a man who has been starved for a week.

I felt my orgasm climbing. I have never been able to cum easily, yet this will be the second time tonight where I will cum in seconds. I can't hold back, "Oh Daddy, you are going to make me cum."

Daddy doesn't stop. Instead he doubles down and starts milking my G-spot with his fingers. I feel a rush of fluid and my clit exploding at the same time. One pushes the other pulls. And I fucking want more.

"Oh fuck, I am cumming, Papi, I'm cumming!" I feel fluid dripping down my ass and into the water.

I relax for the moment until my dad moves away. He sits on the other side of the tub again. A little shocked by what just happened. A line was crossed. How can we ever get back to what It once was. I see his confusion.

I sit up, still with half a bikini on and slide into the water. I swim up to him this time and sit on his lap. I straddle him. My face in his face. I feel his hard cock between my legs. His arms hold my waist and he looks at me. He wants to push into me, but he hesitates.

He has shame in his eyes. Like he just revealed something so terrible, his desire.

He moves me and sits up onto the edge of the tub, revealing his beautiful body and his massive cock. I am annoyed he pushed me away, but I know in my heart he doesn't want to.

I swim up to him and put my knees in the tub and my head in his lap, so very close to the tip of his cock. It twitches.

I look up at him, the same way he did to me. I smile. He doesn't move. I open my mouth and almost get the head into my mouth but he says..

"Baby, we can't.. I'm your father. I reacted before on impulse. I'm sorry. We shouldn't."

"Yes we should," was all I said and I mounted his cock with my mouth. In one full swoop I put that entire cock in my mouth.

He groaned. I hardened my tongue to lick the bottom side of his shaft. Up and down. Getting him so hard.

"Ay sweetheart. That feels so fucking good. I was wrong. Don't stop. Shit."

And with that I deep throated him past my first ring in my throat. I gagged. I pushed harder. I wanted him all the way in.

"Fuck my love. This is the best cocksucking I've ever had.Whatever you do, DON'T STOP."

I wasn't intending to. I licked and sucked each ball, I used my hand to stroke him up and down. I teased the tip. I couldn't get enough of his manhood. I was so excited I rubbed myself along his leg. I rose my bud every time I felt his orgasm climb. I felt his balls tighten.

"Oh baby, daddy wants to cum inside that beautiful mouth. Deep inside that beautiful throat." He says as he strokes my throat with one hand and the other hand drives my head down deep onto his cock.

But I have other plans. I need him now while he is in this position to not second guess himself and give me what I really want.

I stop. I slowly pull my throat off of his cock leaving a string of mucus and saliva dripping from my well-fucked mouth.

He stares at me in lust.

"Papi, I have always wanted an intimate relationship with you. I've regularly been turned on my your touch. And..."

Do I say it?... Do I reveal what I know? Yes, I must.

"I want you to make sure I am clean inside as well as outside."

Does he get the reference?

His eyes widen. And then he smiles big. He looks relieved. Like we finally see each other.

He slides down into the jacuzzi. He pulls me onto his lap the way he always has. He grabs my hips and I feel his hard dick against my wet, tight hole.

"Then open up and let daddy in."

Again my legs part wider. My pussy is so overheated, not from the water, but from anticipation. He pulls at the strings from my top and the rest of my bottom. Everything falls off at once.

He pulls my face into his and my mouth parts the way it once did when he put his thumb in my mouth. I am mesmerized. Thoughts come crashing in. We share a kiss so intimately, I will never be the same. And I don't want to.

I am going to finally feel him. I am going to give myself to him. I am going to possess him too. No one can ever get as close to him as I can. His own flesh and blood.

I feel just the tip at my opening and it is almost too much to bear. His hands caress my perky tits and as he thumbs my nipples, I feel the head of his cock entering me.

I need it all at once. I try my best to push down on him, but he holds me steady in his arms.

"Greedy little girl. Patience has always been a developmental area. I am going to ease my way in to my daughter's beautiful pussy."

I let out a sigh like a bratty teenager. He knows that face. He knows me way too well.

"This time, that manipulation won't work with me. You get me when I am ready princesa. Not when you are."

I am so frustrated and it shows.

"Ok, I lied. I can never hold out on you." He pushes all the way in.

OH GAWD! I am living in a dream. I have my father's cock deep into my unprotected pussy. I want all of him. His body, mind and seed. I haven't even thought about what would happen if I got pregnant, but I don't care.

To have all of him, was to have his cum deep inside of my vulnerable womb and soul. And fuck did I want it.

He began fucking me so intensely I forgot this was my father. It just felt SO RIGHT. Everything I was feeling from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet screamed YES!

I felt every inch of his long, thick cock in me. Each time he pumped his flesh he moaned and pulled and he tried to get deeper.

"Fuck baby, you feel so tight. So good. Papi loves you."

"I love you so much daddy. Please push into me deeper."

And as he did he had to pause.

"Baby, if I keep doing that I will not only cum too soon, but I will cum in you."

I looked him in the eye. I kissed his sweat off of his upper lip. I rose up and down slowly making love to his cock. And I said:

"Cum in me daddy. I want it all."

With that I felt both of our heat rise. He began to push so deep in me, my cervix began to dilate. I was opening up. I was rising in the water, spreading my legs allowing him to pump at his own pace.

I felt my orgasm getting closer. He knew it. I saw it in his eyes he was about to unload everything in me. He wasn't stopping and it was the best feeling I've ever had.

"Papi's gonna cum in you, you bad girl." And with that, I came so hard, "Fuck daddy, I'm CUMMING!!!!"

He grunted and started unloading rope after rope inside his beautiful daughter's womb. I felt his love deep. He gave it all to me. He didn't stop. He kept pumping and pumping and my body rode its orgasm until we both collapsed with me still in his lap.

My father held me. He stroked my hair and told me he loved me. He held me tighter than ever as we saw my mother enter the house and go upstairs. He shared with me his need to love me the way he wanted but he thought I would be repulsed.

And when I shared with him I need him exactly the way he needed me, his cock started to rise and my legs started to spread, he grabbed my hips and lined them up to his tip and slowly pushed himself in.

The only thing he said was "I'm glad you're home baby."

Me too. Finally.