I'm Home Pt. 01

Story Info
Student finds her perfect home, shame it's possessed.
5k words
4.65
28.5k
51

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd scored tonight, his name was James, tall, muscular, light stubble, but most of all, he was a painter. See... Josie was pansexual, and no, nothing to do with kitchens, it simply meant she was attracted to the individual, without the reliance on what was in their pants, which is what lead to her steamy make-out session with an aspiring painter. She'd seen his work hanging in her favourite coffee shop, that she stopped at on her way to college and it just so happened he was dropping off new work as she popped in for a latte. Now, Josie was a smart woman, at 23, she was studying psychology and knew just how to speak to people in order to get them to open up. This had led to her bringing random people home as regularly as she wanted too, much to the amusement of her housemate, Charlie.

So here we are, Josie's bra flung across the room, wearing nothing but a pair of frilly panties, while trying to suck as much of James tongue into her mouth as she can. They stood, face to face, in her bedroom, oblivious to the world around them. James wrapped his arms around her, lifting her off the ground and suckling on her pert breasts. Josie moaned in delight, feeling little electric sparks shoot through her nipples as he suckled, she moaned again as he dropped her onto her bed. But as he climbed on top of her, she stopped him.

"Condom, now," she said quickly.

"I... Ah... I don't have any..."

"Shit... One sec."

Josie gave a quick wink, before sliding over, and opening one of her side table drawers. Rummaging around, she found what she was looking for, pulling out the box with a grin, her face fell when she saw it was empty.

"Shit... I'm out too..."

"Well... We could... Ah..."

"Not without a condom," Josie frowned, "sorry, them's the rules."

James thought about it a moment, before shrugging, he reached out, grabbing her leg and pulled her close, listening to her giggle as he kissed her again. She let him continue, enjoying his affection regardless of the fact sex was off the table... That was until she felt something prod between her legs. A quick glance down told her he was trying anyway, his cock already out, and he in the process of trying to pull her underwear aside.

"HEY!" she snapped, "I said no!"

"Awww, c'mon baby, just this once." James tried to pout, but something in his eyes made her suddenly feel uneasy.

"I think you should leave"

She watched his expression carefully, watching him think about his next move... It's not something that should be thought about...

"Get out, now." Josie said calmly, pulling away from him, covering her breasts and trying to pull her legs closed.

This must have upset him, he suddenly growled, throwing himself on her, forcing his tongue into her mouth, Josie's eyes wide with shock, she wasn't sure she could fight him off.

CRACK

James' head snapped up, spotting a sudden crack in the wall behind the bed, a second crack showed it lengthen two thirds up the wall, accompanied by the sound of shrieking wood. He sat stunned, atop Josie, staring at the crack, when a large black bubble, similar to thick ink, oozed out of the top. He watched in horror as the bubble burst, sending out tiny black droplets, most ended up on the bed, a couple on Josie and the rest smeared down the wall. James looked at it in disgust as more black liquid started oozing from the crack.

That's when he noticed, it wasn't just one crack, they were everywhere, all the walls, even on the ceiling, the black liquid was thick, and oozing from every smooth surface. The bed shifted as the floor began to cave, James leapt away, standing in the centre of the room, Josie sat herself up and could now see he wasn't all that spectacular a specimen, lacking on both the length and the girth. The walls lurched, she watched as the doorway crumpled slightly, the large cracks began to open more. Thick black liquid was pouring in now. James watched in horror, seeing it suddenly rise up on it's own, before quickly pulling Josie back onto the bed, his face going white as he listened to her scream, thrashing about, he almost wet himself, when he heard it, in the tone like a whisper, but as loud as a jet engine.

"GET... OUT!!"

He didn't need any further warning, he left his phone, wallet and clothing as he proceeded to barge his way out of the room, stumbling down the stairs and running, screaming hysterically as he went, down the driveway. Josie however was still screaming, rolling around, the feeling of hundreds of little fingers running up and down her ribs... She hated being tickled...

"STOP CHARLIE!!" She screamed

The fingers stilled for a moment, before starting up again, sending Josie back into hysterics.

"I swear to god if you don't stop, I'll paint the kitchen fuchsia!"

The tickling stopped as there was a loud gasp, "YOU WOULDN'T DARE!"

"Try me!"

"I... Fine... Bitch," Charlie laughed, "don't you dare touch my kitchen, it's where I store your sex toys."

"For fucks sake Charlie, for the last time, I DO NOT FUCK PANS!"

Josie grabbed her pillow now, beating on the black fluid as it quickly shot back into the walls. She watched in amusement as the cracks sealed up and the room straightened itself again.

"Charlie?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you..."

"You really know how to pick em... You should go back to the ladies, they at least know how to treat a lady."

Josie blushed, "ladies make me nervous, men are easy..."

"Whatever you say, I'm going to go back to boiling a bunny"

"What?"

"Oh, that reminds me, is the big pot your favourite?"

Josie screamed again, throwing her pillows at the wall in a fit of mock rage, listening to Charlie's laughter as it left the room, God damn house spirit...

... Two years earlier...

"Josephine, it's good to see you."

"What can I do for you Mr Bown, I'm missing work to be here." Josie grumbled, she didn't like being called into a meeting with lawyers on her birthday.

"Please my dear," Mr Brown, pulled out some paperwork, "When your mother was diagnosed, she set up a trust fund," he paused, watching for Josie to react. "Everything was sold but her wedding ring, and if you'll sign these, we will have the balance of the account and the accrued interest, minus our fee, transferred to you in two business days."

Josie sat, staring at the balding man in front of her, while the words set in. Her father took off after she was born, apparently left the country, and couldn't be found. Her mother died when Josie was 10, a rare form of ovarian cancer, diagnosis to death in just 6 months. Josephine didn't have any other family, both her parents were single children, and their parents had all been long gone when the tragedy occurred. Josie was left to the foster care system, not an ideal childhood, but the family that took her in treated her well enough she was enrolled in university, and supporting herself with a part time job in a toy shop.

Her hands shook as she lifted the paperwork, reading through the pages, a tear rolling down her cheek as she read the financial information. It wasn't a huge amount, especially after the lawyers office took their fee, but it would be enough to pay her student loan, buy a car, and if she was lucky, a small home outside town.

Two days later, she was sitting with a woman named Carly, discussing her budget for a home. Josie had provided the budget, and specified she wanted privacy, quiet and not too far away from town. She was surprised when Carly jumped up with a grin.

"I've got just the place!"

10 minutes down the main road, and a quick turn over a bridge, Josie found herself driving between a pair of large hills, covered in rocky outcrops and trees. Following Carly, she realised this road only had one end, and it lead to a large already open gate. The trip up the gravel driveway was longer than she expected. But seeing the house, Josie's heart dropped, what she was looking at was basically a mansion surrounded by the forest. Hiding her annoyance, she climbed out of her car and approached the smiling Carly.

"I'm sorry, I really should have specified my budget didn't have any wiggle room, I can't afford this," Josie grumbled, slightly disappointed that Carly had brought her here at all.

"Oh, not at all," Carly beamed, "This place was a foreclosure, because of the hills the land can't be developed, and anyone who ever tried to rent the property swore the place was haunted and left."

Josie was paying attention now, "you're trying to sell me a haunted house?"

"I... Ah... "

"It's ok," Josie giggled, "I've been studying psychology, these old houses get the imagination of people rolling around, one thing leads to another and they swear their hearing voices."

Carly seemed to smile again, "Well, it's in your budget with change, do you wanna take a look inside?"

Carly nodded, following Carly up a short flight of stairs to the front door. She admired the intricate designs carved into the wood surrounding the door frame, making a mental note it would need to be painted. The home was an older Victorian era mansion, although mansion would technically be a stretch. It was fully furnished, all original furniture and fixings. The only major changes to the property in years were the introduction of modern electricity, and the mattresses on the beds had been replaced by the real estate as part of their contractual obligations.

"I've always loved this place," Carly said softly, leading Josie into the main bedroom, "it always confused me that nobody was ever willing to stay in it."

"Well... I'm not afraid of no ghosts," Josie chuckled, "When can I move in?"

"Just you?" Carly asked quietly.

"Just me, no partner, no family." Josie said softly, "Between work and school I haven't even found someone to warm my sheets."

Carly just gave her a sad smile and lead her out.

Two days later, Josie met a smiling Carly on the porch of her new home. The bank that technically owned the property wanted it off their books and had already prepared all the documents in advance of a sale. All Josie had to do was sign and wait for the money to transfer, she even got a new low fee bank account out of the offer. But here she was, standing on her porch with Carly, taking her new keys for the first time. Pushing them into the lock, she gave a twist, feeling the smooth motion of the lock made her smile.

The door swung open silently, and Josie leaned in, switching on the lights, she beamed, staring into the day room, the furniture covered in dust covers, though it wasn't needed, Carly had organised cleaners to come in the day before. A loud pop made Josie flinch, spinning round, she saw a beaming Carly, holding a now open bottle of champagne, and two glasses.

"You sure you should be drinking at work?" Josie chuckled, taking a glass and holding it steady while Carly poured.

"I'm off the clock the moment I walk out your door, so I won't tell if you won't," Carly said with a quick wink.

Josie took the opportunity to pull off some dust covers, gazing in wonder at the beautiful lounges and chairs around the room. Sitting on a large two seater, she rubbed her hands along the soft, firm fabric.

"I like this," she said quickly, "I won't have to buy anything except a TV."

Carly quickly sat beside her, "do you really need a TV for tonight?"

Josie smiled, turning to face the real estate agent, before noticing her top couple buttons from her blouse were undone. Her bra was peeking out the top, and Carly's eyes seemed to look her up and down. Josie had to stay calm, her heart was beating faster, she wasn't sure if Carly was just getting comfortable, or if she was intentionally flirting with her. Carly swatted her arm gently.

"Sorry what?" Josie quickly spat out.

Carly just giggled, "I asked if you wanted more champagne?"

"Oh!" Josie blushed, "sure, I'll grab the bottle."

She quickly got up, walking to the spot on the floor it had been left, she scooped it up into her arms and turned back to the couch. Josie paused for a moment, Carly had let her hair down, in big brown curls, framing her face. She also swore that Carly had lifted her skirt up her leg slightly. Now, this was a new experience, Josie was used to being the one in control, the one on the prowl. Now she was moving to sit beside a beautiful woman, only a few years her senior, who made her laugh, and was probably flirting with her.

As she sat, Carly took the bottle from her hands, offering to pour Josie's drink. Josie sat perfectly still, as Carly poured just a little too much into her glass, and she watched as it bubbled over the rim, and onto her hand.

"Oh, sorry about that." Carly said quickly.

Josie was in a trance, watching this beautiful woman lead forwards, and lick up the side of the glass. The feeling of her tongue grazing the edge of her thumb, sent shivers up her spine. Josie could hear her heat beat inside her head, staring at Carly's partially closed eyes, a mischievous smile across her lips.

"Fuck it." Josie growled, tipping the glass back and swallowing the whole drink in one go.

Josie threw herself on Carly, kissing her passionately, groaning as Carly pushed back with her tongue, allowing Josie to taste her saliva. The pair allowed their hands to roam over one another's bodies, touching and feeling everything there was. Carly's breasts were larger, but Josie's were firmer, both had great asses and shapely legs. The main thing Josie noticed was their height difference, her 5 foot 3 inch frame barely made it up to Carly's chin. But that was an issue for another day, as Carly rolled her over, pinning Josie's hands above her head and biting gently one the side of her neck. Josie twitched and moaned, by luck, where Carly was biting, was one of her erogenous zones, and it only took seconds before she could hear faint squelching every time she moved her legs.

Carly heard it too, as she quickly stood up, removing the glasses and the bottle, she followed up by quickly stripping off her clothing. Josie couldn't help but stare at the beautiful brunette before her, there wasn't a single hair on her entire body other than her head. The light tan over her body looked natural, but there wasn't any sign of tan lines. Josie tried to sit up, but Carly quickly pressed a finger to her chest and pushed her back down.

"I don't usually do this, OK." Carly said quickly, "I'm not looking for a long term thing, my career is my world," She continued nervously, "but my career doesn't cuddle afterwards."

Josie stared her up and down a few moments, she wasn't ready to settle down either, but this gorgeous woman in front of her gave her other ideas. Reaching up to her waist, she grabbed the hem of her pants, and quickly pulled them down, blushing as the dripping mess of her underwear became obvious.

"Cuddle's afterwards," Josie smiled, "promise!"

... Present day...

Josie was running late, after James took off, she'd decided to drown her sorrows in a bottle of wine, and obviously forgot to set an alarm... The shower was quick, there wasn't time to wash her hair, barely enough time to remember where she'd thrown her bra. Thankfully Charlie had seen it and quickly brought it to her with an inky, black limb. Josie wasn't sure how Charlie managed, but there was buttered toast and an apple waiting by the front door as she locked up.

"Thanks for the toast Charlie, I'll see you tonight," Josie leaned forwards, kissing the door gently.

"Be safe, I couldn't handle a new owner," Charlie chuckled, in a distant but powerful voice.

Josie rolled her eyes, walked down the steps to her car, a cute, little, green hatchback she got for a good price. The engine started with a rumble, the previous owner did a few modifications. It now had a nice purr, and she never had issues overtaking slow drivers. Putting it in gear she made her way into town for her first class. The trip to the university wasn't a long one, and after finding somewhere to park, she quickly made her way to class. A lecture with Professor Pollet, a small man, of amazing intellect, one who commanded respect and had no tolerance for tardiness. Josie made it just before he closed and locked the door, smiling in apology at his frown.

Hours later, Josie found herself walking back to her car with a headache. When she had first started studying, now would be the time to go to work, but for the meantime, her savings allowed her to take some time off until she found something that paid better. It did occur to her that a lack of caffeine could be the cause of her headache, so a trip to her favourite cafe was in order. Pulling up out front and making her way inside, she smiled at Claire, her favourite barista, working the counter.

"The usual?"

"Yes please," Josie blew a kiss, she didn't think Claire was gay, but they'd been on friendly enough terms for a couple years now.

Josie sat on her own most days, sipping her coffee and reading with an app on her phone. It passed the time and she enjoyed the wind down. That all changed when James walked in.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he yelled from the door.

Josie frowned, she'd been coming here for years, only met him once before, and here he was again, "go away James."

"Me? What the fuck happened back there?"

"It's none of your business, go away."

James stormed towards her, pushing a table aside as he went. Several people called out protest, but a voice cut through the air.

"JAMES!"

He stopped in his tracks, turning around, "Sorry sis, this bitch needs to go, she's a problem."

Josie found herself standing face to face with the owner, she definitely had a few years on them both. She looked between the two of them, the owner looked mad, but James was practically beaming.

"What did you do to my little brother?"

"Nothing, he forced himself on me, I screamed, my housemate scared him off," Josie grumbled, she thought the incident was over with, hoping he'd learnt his lesson, "I'll go, don't worry, you won't see-"

SLAP

Josie cringed at the sound, stalling her words, the look on James face was of pure terror.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" The woman was shaking with rage.

"No... I didn't... I... She lead me-"

SLAP

"I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN THAT!" She screamed, "GET OUT!"

James turned and ran from the store without another word. Josie just stood, absolutely stunned as the woman turned back to her, shaking with anger, she had tears in her eyes. Josie wasn't sure what to do, but she was surprised when the woman pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry my brother hurt you," she said softly, releasing her grip.

"It's fine... Really..."

"No... It's not... I've been there," the woman tried to smile, "he of all people knows I've been there, exactly where he put you. I'm so sorry, please, come back any time, your coffee's are on the house from now on."

"Thank you... I'm Josie," Josie offered the woman her hand.

"Barbara," the woman smiled, shaking her hand, "you don't happen to know a good painter or something do you?"

Josie laughed, they exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes, ending with a free slice of cake, to cover the cost of her coffee. And with a quick wave goodbye, Josie headed home, with the knowledge, that she had a new friend.

Pulling up out the front of her house, she could almost see it quiver with anticipation of her return. Josie hurried to get out, running up the stairs to the front door, she gave it a quick kiss.

"I'm home."

Josie slid the key into the lock, feeling the key twist without her touching it, Charlie must be having a bad day.

... Two years earlier...

Josie felt amazing, Carly was an experienced lover, they'd spent their Friday evening rolling from one orgasm to the next until around 3am they both passed out in the middle of Josie's new bed. The morning was a bit rushed though, neither of them had any food or a change of clothes, so Carly left after a goodbye kiss after extracting a promise that Josie would keep her business card in case of so called 'future emergencies.'

12