I'm Just a Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
I didn’t even realize what was happening until it did!
3.3k words
4.59
40.9k
56
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Seemed Kera and I were destined to be together... always. We were born about a month apart; Kera was the elder. Our parents were neighbours and good friends. Both Kera's parents worked so my mom baby sat Kera. We were placed in the same pen or crib.

Kera was always dominant, even as babes. She would get the majority of the blanket when we napped; drank half my formula after she had finished hers or took my teddy to play with. As we grew, she chose the games we played. She always ended leading or winning or on top; never mean or vicious or anything like that, just more competitive.

As it turned out, Kera became very athletic while I was more creative. We started martial arts together but it was soon obvious she had a natural talent for it while I tended to hang on for my life and not get killed. In fact, she was so talented, she easily and cleanly beat the boys of her age and older.

When Kera entered and won multiple championships, I was always there to watch and support her. On the sidelines, I would take out my sketch pad and draw scenes of her on the mat as mementos of her victories.

Through high school her victories mounted and my artistic abilities improved. Kera would often pose for me in her gi or other clothes. Once she actually posed naked for me but hid her lady parts when she removed her robe.

Martial arts can be a very competitive sport and some are better than others. Those with less talent need to use other tactics to win. Some of those tactics can be questionable. This is what happened to end Kera's aspirations.

At a smaller out of town tournament, Kera was fighting the senior minus 70 kg division (21 years and older) even though she was 18. The one girl she was to fight was obviously outclassed. Kera had fought and won against her many times before. I'm not sure where she learned this move but it had to be from her coach (I refuse to call him a "Sensei").

Kera was leading in score; her opponent had a number of penalties (another one would disqualify her from the match). Kera managed to get her opponent to the edge and threw but the referees considered the action outside and invalid for score. When the referee restarted the match, Kera's opponent swung her arm violently around Kera's neck and smashed her shoulder into Kera's head. An illegal, intent to injure move not called by the referees. Surprised and disoriented, Kera let up her grip enough for the other girl to wind in and slammed Kera's head and shoulder into the mat.

I later found out that two of the referees were local and had been encouraged to let the other girl win. Kera's resulting concussion and shoulder injury ended her competitive career. But I guess every cloud has a silver lining. Both Kera and I completed our schooling. Kera in business and I in fine arts. She got a very good job in marketing and I had a relatively successful commercial arts career. By that time we had moved in together into a small townhouse with a bitty back yard.

It was a hot summer's day pretty much like one when we were 15 years old. Back then, her parents had a swimming pool in their back yard. We fooled around in the pool and Kera easily pants-ed me. She was already beautiful and well defined by that time. Although we were always the same height, I never got the build other guys got so Kera was able to outswim me while dangling my trunks from an extended finger.

Exhausted from chasing her around the pool, she finally gave them back to me. She watched me struggle to put them on and snickered slightly.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I guess the water is a bit cooler than normal." She nodded towards my groin.

I'm not big to begin with, but the cold water made it shrink to almost nothing. I didn't reply or fight back, just pulled my black bottoms back on and sulked.

"I'm sorry, Bobby. I didn't mean to make fun or tease you so hard." Kera apologized then laughed. "Which you weren't.... No sorry, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings too much."

I stomped over to a lounge chair and laid back to pout. Kera joined me in the lounger next to me. "No really, I'm sorry."

No matter how hard I tried, I could never stay mad at her. I loved her too much, even then and said. "Yeah, okay. Well the water WAS really cold."

We nodded off in the hot sun, at least I did.

I was pretty fair skinned and burned easily. Since I didn't have any sunscreen on, I baked. When I woke up a while later, Kera was sitting there and waiting. I looked down at my arms and legs. They were lobster red. Then I looked down at my chest. My torso was the same bright red except for where Kera had laid her bikini top on me. When I sat up and the bra fell off, there was a pure white strip of untanned skin right across my chest.

I was livid. Kera tried to apologize, but was unable to stop laughing.

That was then and this was now. Yes, I fell asleep in the sun again and I guess Kera remembered that eventful day. She placed a white bikini top on me again. It was a slim strip of cloth with a knot between the cups. And I still burn.

Kera wasn't home when I awoke. I looked at myself in the hall mirror. The red/white contrast was unmistakeable. Since I was wearing a teeny Speedo, it looked as if I had been tanning in a bikini.

Kera walked in the front door. "Oh Bobby. I thought you'd wake up before you got so burnt. I thought it would be a funny reminder of...."

"No! It's not funny!" I scolded her.

"Oh Bobby, let me put some cream on you so you don't peel so badly."

We went to the bedroom, stripped down I laid on the bed. Kera took some aloe cream and spread it on my body. The coolness of the cream relaxed me. Slowly her fingers started to trace the contrasting tan lines around my breasts and then around my nipples. The cream was a slippery lubricant as she pinched them. I was hard.

"Bobby like?" Asked Kera. She kissed me on my lips. "You're bigger than that day in the pool."

Kera removed her clothes and moved her legs over my body. She placed her wet pussy slit atop my five inch hard cock. Her hips moved up and down coating my shaft with her slick juices. Her hands braced against my chest and massaged my breasts. "Oh fuck, Bobby. This is so fucking hot!"

Her cunt was on fire as she continued to slide up and down. She closed her eyes and pressed her clit hard into me. "I'm going to cum, Bobby. Make me cum!"

Kera was humping me hard and fast. Her head jolted back as she screamed "I'm cum.. m.. m.. ing!"

I couldn't hold back either and started ejaculating my white cum on to my red belly and white chest.

Both of us spent, we fell asleep on bed.

Went we awoke from our nap, Kera smiled. "Wow, Bobby! That was so great. You look so sexy with what will become a great tan line."

I smiled back, it was great. I'd do anything to please Kera. Then it hit me. "Oh god! How am I supposed to....." Pointing at the white strip across my chest.

Fortunately after a number of days, the red skin turned to a tan quickly without too much peeling but only accentuated the white contrast. I had to wear tee shirts all the time, but Kera and I made out like bandits anytime I had my shirt off. If I wore one, she would rip it off and literally rape me. Not that I complained.

As summer waned and my tan faded, so did sex which became be less frequent and intense. The weatherman predicted an extraordinary hot and sunny September. For a change, he was right. It felt like a second summer.

That Saturday, Kera and I planned to relax in the sun. She was stunning. Her tiny, red bikini looked incredible on her and contrasted her flowing, long blond hair. The bra just covered her nipples and the panty barely hid her hairless pussy. The high heeled mules made her strong legs look even more fantastic.

I stood there naked staring at her and started to get a little excited between my legs. Kera noticed my tenting and smiled slightly. Then her facial expression changed. She lowered her chin a tinge and pouted her lower lip out. I didn't notice beforehand that she was hiding something behind her back. She brought her hand around and held something out towards me. Her blue eyes sparkled as her still pouting lips opened. "Please?"

I took the things from her hand and held them up. It was her white bikini bra and panties.

I looked at her; then at the bikini and then at her again. Kera was still pouting. For some reason, I couldn't say no. I could never say no. Kera helped me on with the bra part. It was a strip of material that hooked in the back and a string that tied around my neck. I pulled up the panties. They were high on my hips and just covered my package in front. The back thong creeped into my crack with a whale tail that fanned out at the top.

Kera smiled and looked at me. Then shook her head. "That won't do, honey. I think you need a trim."

"Huh?" I didn't understand.

"Well although you have no body or leg hair, I can see some of stray pussy hairs poking out." Kera pointed to my crotch. "Let me trim it for you, honey."

We went to the bathroom where she took my electric razor and used the side burn trimmer to trim the offending fur. Initially Kera clipped just a few strays on the side and then wanted to trim the top hairs beneath my belly button so I had to push down the bottoms. She paused and then did something totally unexpected.

Kera placed the razor below my navel and then shaved a strip straight down. It looked like a reverse Mohawk of pubic hair. Before I could protest, Kera just removed the rest of it until it was smooth and bare.

Kera was on her knees in front of me. She inspected her work and seemed satisfied. I turned to the mirror we mounted on the back of the bathroom door. It did look sexy. I started to get hard.

"It's so pretty now!" Kera beamed. She licked the precum from my pee hole, gave me a quick kiss on my knob and then stood up. "Put your panties on for me now."

I pulled them up my legs and around my waist. There was a small lump in front and my too stiff boner protruded from the top. I had to calm down a bit before I could tuck it in and then I walked out of the bathroom.

"Nice bum!" Kera called out. "But you need.... Wait in the bedroom."

I stood in the middle of the room and waited. Kera rummaged around her huge clothes closet. "Here they are."

She handed me a pair of her white low heeled sandals. "These should fit. Put these on too."

Obediently, I slipped on the shoes. More use to runners, it was difficult to balance at first but I was able to figure out at least how to stand. I looked in the bedroom mirror. The shoes made my back sway slightly and my bum stick out little. "No wonder women wear heels." I thought. "Makes them look so hot!"

We never made it to the deck. Kera pushed me on to the bed and knelt between my legs. She pulled my dick out through one of the leg holes and pulled the thin material of her bottoms aside. She brought my legs around her waist and pulled me until I was inside her hot hole.

Kera thrusted her hips and fucked me hard. "Oh fuck yes, Kera! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck...!" I groaned as I wrapped my legs around and dug my heels into her buttocks spurring her each time.

"You love being fucked like this, don't you Bobby!" Kera grunted. She grabbed me behind my knees and pushed them towards my chest. She fucked me harder and harder until "Fuck Bobby! I'm cumming!"

Her cunt squeezed and sucked me. "Oh yes, Kera! Fuck me! I'm cumming!" I started shooting my load into her and kept firing until there was nothing left.

Kera let my legs go and laid on top of me (as usual) still between my legs. We laid there until we were able to recover a bit more. Finally I managed, "Kera. That was incredible. It was like you were fucking me with your cock!"

"That was hot, Bobby." She managed to pant.

The rest of the afternoon, we tried to relax in the sun on our back deck but Kera kept pulling me back in the house to fuck like bunnies. All the while, I was still dressed in her white bikini. We didn't get much sun since most of it was spent in our bedroom.

Over the next few weeks, Kera had me wear her bikini around the house when she was home. I found myself wearing them during the day even if she was at work so I was ready for her when she arrived home. The bonus of working out of a home office is that I can dress as I please.

But as the weather changed, bikini wear became less suitable. And since I was wearing it constantly, it was looking a bit dingy.

Kera came home one evening, pleased to find me waiting for her in my less than white and pristine bikini. She had a number of bags in her hands. When I asked what was in them, Kera smiled but wouldn't tell. "You'll find out later."

I had prepared a chicken salad for dinner with a crisp Alsatian white. We sat and ate dinner. Conversation included everything except her purchase. Then with the last bite finished, I cleaned off the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I return to find Kera had placed a chair in the middle of the living room. "Sit Bobby."

I did as instructed.

Kera opened one of the bags. She pulled out a beautiful white satin thong and matching bra. "This is for you. It's getting a little cool for bikini weather."

I quickly stripped off and easily slipped on my new panties. I tucked myself under; the thong cradled my package perfectly. Even though I was now very adept at putting it on, Kera helped me with my bra and adjusted the straps. Even with the AAA cups, my chest barely filled them.

From the next bag, Kera pulled out some white stay-ups with lace tops and reinforced heels and toes. I pulled them up as I had seen Kera do many times. But even with the elastic tops, the stockings kept rolling over and slipping down.

"Good thing I got these!" Kera smiled as she handed me some white garters. It had a pretty bow in the front. Again she helped me with attaching them and adjusting the straps.

"We can't have my little Bobby walk almost naked around the house now can we?" Kera said to me. "Here, but it's for when it gets colder."

I held up a beautiful, soft and pink cashmere pull-over that would cover just cover my top but left my belly exposed. I laid it down.

"This is for now." Kera said handing me a white blouse with a frilly lace front.

I put it on and buttoned it up with a little difficulty since the buttons were on the opposite side. It was lengthy top. Almost like a short dress rather than a blouse. It was long enough to cover my bum but short enough to show my stocking tops and garter straps.

White, slip-on, peep-toed shoes were next; the heel was thin and about 3 and a half inches high.

"And finally." Kera held up the last bag. Kera reached into the bag and pulled out something hairy. "It's a fall... hair piece. Hope it matches."

Being an artist, I had let my hair grow but was mostly unkempt. Kera brushed it out and attached the piece. The colour was slightly off but looked like I had a full head of long hair.

"Bobby, you look wonderful." Kera smiled.

We sat on the chesterfield and started to make out like teenagers in the back of dad's car. As always, Kera took the lead. A hand went under my blouse and played with my tits squeezing them and pinching my hard nipples. She forced her other hand between my thighs and rubbed me through my panties. Pre-cum was forming a wet spot through the white material.

"I think you're ready." Kera told me.

"Ready? Ready for what?" I asked stupidly.

"Ready for this." Kera stood up in front of me. She slowly raised her skirt. As the hem reached her upper thighs, something started to appear from beneath. It was smooth, soft-pink coloured and cylindrical. Maybe about 3/4 of an inch in diameter about 5 inches long. It was mounted in some sort of harness and stuck out from her pubic area.

I looked at it and without thinking I dropped to my knees. Kera gently caressed my cheeks with it a number of times. I had my eyes closed and was enjoying the feeling when Kera started to tap my lips with it. My lips parted slightly but that was enough for Kera to push it into my mouth. She held my head and slowly thrusted her hips back and forth.

It was well lubricated with my saliva when Kera pushed it all the way in. It just seemed to slide down my throat and I had no problems choking or gagging. "God, Bobby! You're a natural!"

I didn't understand what she meant but it sounded like a compliment and I was happy. I grabbed Kera's ass and tried to take more of it in but that's all there was. I was a little disappointed when Kera pulled out, but she had me stand up and bend over. From behind, Kera lifted my shirt over my hips. I felt her pull my panties to one side and point the tip of her cock against my asshole. I just seemed to open up and let her in. Kera didn't stop until her hips pressed against my ass.

Slowly at first, Kera rocked back and forth. She used her hands to hold my hips and maintain her thrusting motion.

"Oh my gawd, Kera! That feels so good." I groaned. "Don't stop! Please fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

I doubt if Kera would had stopped even if I begged her to. She increased her speed and intensity. It hit something inside me with each inward thrust. I felt that familiar feeling of an impending orgasm. The tip of her cock was hitting my prostate. My cream started to spurt from my pee hole and into my panties.

"Kera! I'm cumming!" I screamed. "Oh gawd! Fuck! Yes! Uuuh! Uuuh! Uuuh.....!"

"Yes, that's it Bobby my little bitch! Cum!" Kera was reaming my ass with her cock. "Oooh fuck yeah! I'm cumming too!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers