I'm my Big Sister's Submissive Toy?

Story Info
Who knew it could feel so good being submissive to his sis.
1.9k words
4.49
42.6k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StorieCap
StorieCap
313 Followers

Again, I was stuck at home, having to listen to this vapid slut of a sister.

"So what, did you say? It's the Bengals versus the Sheeps?"

Caroline asked with a bit of a blank stare.

"No, it's the Bengals against the Rams, not the Sheeps, you stupid whore."

I responded. If only Tyler hadn't caught covid, I'd be at his place watching the Superbowl with the boys. But here I am, stuck at home with my sassy sister. It seemed that none of our interests lined up. While growing up, she quickly got some curves and big tits. For a good while, I used to call her "Cow"-aline because of her huge udders. Now, with those ass-ets, my 21 yrs old sis seemed to bring a new fuckboy home to her room every week... At the moment, I didn't get as much success on my side, but that's just because girls don't understand how much of a nice guy I am.

"Oh, calm down. It's just a game," Caroline sighed.

"You just don't get it. Not only that, but I got money on the game."

"Really, who did you bet on?"

"The Rams. They're the favorites. Who would you have picked."

"Probably the Bengals. Their uniforms are way nicer."

"You can't be serious? That's your reason to choose them?"

"Well, I don't know much about football, but I know that a guy that looks good is more confident, and confidence is the most important thing for a guy. Maybe you should take a few notes about that."

"That's nonsense. And what do you mean: I should take notes?"

"Well, I'm just saying that if you acted a bit more confidently you might get yourself a girl. You know you're almost 19, and you never had any kind of action. I'm starting to feel bad for you."

"Oh fuck you. I'm not looking for a cheap whore like you. One day, a girl will recognize my true worth."

"mhmm. Well, I think you're just jealous of my success. And I know you don't think that of me. You know, I see you. I know how you glimpse at my tits bro." She responded, smirking and making sure her huge cleavage was in full view.

Fuck... I just couldn't help but stare a bit at those magnificent tits, before coming back to myself and looking elsewhere. It seemed like she always did that these days. Always wearing revealing clothes around the house. And each time I caught myself daydreaming, looking at her plump ass, she would just smirk and laugh at me. How unfair is it that my sister got to be this hot? Her ass was perfectly round and had just the right amount of thickness. Those big perky tits were just unreal. This thought alone was starting to make me hard...

" See? " she giggled. "I knew such a pathetic boy like you couldn't help himself. You know what? I got an idea. I'll bet on the Bengals and you on the Rams. Whoever loses has to do what the other says for 7 days"

What? That's too good to be true, I thought to myself. One week of getting her to do all my chores and more? And she picked the underdog team?

"You're on sis!"

...

As the quarters passed, both teams had some good plays and it was almost a tie at the end. Both of us were on the edge of our seats, it was the last play and the Rams were leading by 1 point. As the last few seconds of the game were approaching, the Bengals made one last touchdown, winning the game!

"OH YES! I knew it!" Exclaimed Caroline, jumping up from the sofa. The sight of her braless breast bouncing under her shirt was one to behold.

"You just got lucky, you stupid bimbo," I said, sulking a bit.

"Oh, you're such a sore loser. And you always say I'm stupid! But if I remember correctly, I'm the one in university. You're also always such a misogynist!"

"Yeah, as if I cared"

"You know what, I got the perfect idea for my first demand since you'll have to do what I say for one week. Wait for a second. I'll go get something for you." She said, getting an evil smirk.

"Here," She said, giggling while throwing me a set of clothes.

What were those black lacy clothes?

"You always go on about stupid whores and etc... So, I've decided you're gonna dress like one. Anyway, it's gonna go well with the small hairless body that you have." She said, laughing.

"You can't be serious?" I pleaded.

"What, are you not a man of your words? If so, go on, go change yourself."

That was bullshit... Anyway, I can't let her win, so I went and changed myself in those clothes. It was only two pieces. A sexy black pair of panties and a matching lacy corset. The corset was a bit tight around my waist but was so empty at my chest. But as I put on the panties, I couldn't believe how soft the silky fabric was on my legs. As it enveloped my dick and balls, it felt almost comforting... Anyway, once I was changed, I came back to the living room, dreading the reaction of my big sister.

"Oh wow, you're so cute like that. I really didn't think you'd look this good." She said with an admiring look in her eyes.

"Oh, shut up. What are you talking about?" I replied. I was so embarrassed. This girly outfit was filling me with weird sensations. The silky fabric was so soft, yet its gentle rubbing against my skin made me so... Excited? I could feel my dick starting to harden. Fuck... I can't hide it anywhere with what I am wearing!

"What's this? Is that what I think it is?" My sister asked me, coming closer to me.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied, trying to hide my boner with my hands.

"Move those away, I want to see your cute little bulge," She said, taking my hands off the panties.

She crouched down to get a better look at the small tent I had in my panties. I could feel my cheeks going red because of the shame. Yet, Caroline was biting her lips, while looking at my boner. Her eyes seemed to fill with lust?

"You know brother, you always act like such an asshole, like an incel. But now that I see you like this, I think you're just a repressed submissive beta."

"Do you like wearing those silky panties?" she asked rubbing her hand up my thigh.

"N..No..."

"Then why are you having such a hard little stiffy?"

"Well... that's just.. Uh? and it's not small!" I replied, confused and shocked.

"That doesn't seem very big to me LITTLE brother... But you're right, I should check to be sure." She said as she started to tug down on my panties.

Her finger traced down my thigh as she dragged down the panties. My cock was throbbing as it sprang out of the panties.

"Oh! My! God! It's the cutest thing ever! At most, it's like what? 3 inch? And did you shave, or are you hairless down there too?" She said, gushing over my package.

Her words would normally hurt me. But for some reason, it only made me more excited...

"Sis, please stop being so mean to me, alright?" I pleaded

"I'm not trying to be mean, lil bro. I just can't believe how much of a cutie pie you are! Lie down on the sofa. I wanna play with you."

I did as she asked, scared of what was coming. She dragged her shirt over her head, leaving her topless. Her gorgeous perky nipples seemed to point right at me. In her eyes shined the fire of lust for what she was looking at, almost like a predator... As she grew closer to me, I could smell her soft and sexy perfume. She leaned over me, her tits gloriously dangled over me.

"Since you're giving me such a good show. I think it's only right if I repay you with a bit of stimulation" Caroline said as she gently rubbed my dick.

"You're such a good boy. Your little stiffy is already drooling for me. Should I pull back your foreskin?" She asked, slowly pulling back to expose my glans.

"Here, let me lube it up a bit."

Her mouth drew close to my cock, I could feel her warm breath on my small member. As she opened her mouth, saliva trickled on the tip of my dick. With her hand around my cock, her thump moved in small circles on my frenulum. My dick was now pulsing. Each movement of her thumb seemed to send electroshock to my spine through my cock.

"Oh fuck sis... I can't... I won't last..." I squealed. The feeling of her hand job was already bringing me close to the edge.

"You're so pathetic lil bro... I love it!"

As she continued to rub my cocklet, my breathing was now heavier, and so was hers. From the corner of my eye, I could see she was playing with herself with her other hand in her jeans. The sight of my sister and the sensations of the lacy fabric of the corset was too much. I felt my ball tensing up. My load was almost ready to erupt!

"Stop! I'm gonna cum!"

"Hell, like I'm gonna stop!" She replied, leaning over a bit more to rub her big nipple against my glans as she picked up the pace, jerking me off.

That was way too much. My cock throbbed like never before. Ropes of cum came out of my small cock as waves of pleasure passed through me. As I thought I was done, my sister said:

"Oh, you're not done, mister!"

She took her jeans and pantie off. Pushed me down sideways on our large sofa. As I was on my back, she went over me and squatted on her knees over my face with her heels on my shoulders. Her clit in my face she ordered :

"Now that I gave you your fun, it's time for you to repay me," She said, biting her lips. "I'm gonna ride that cute face of yours, be sure to suck my clit as much as you want"

Without giving me time to respond, she squatted down on my face, pushing her wet pussy on my mouth. The sweet honey-like smell invaded my nose and tongue. As requested, I sucked hard on her engorged clit.

"Oh fuck... Yes, like that!" She moaned, grinding her hips down on my face.

I felt her grab a handful of my hair as she continued to grind on me. Her movement became more aggressive and rhythmic. Her moans almost became screams of pleasure as I did my best to continue sucking her clit and licking her.

"Oh.. Don't stop! I'm there! OH fuckkk! Mmmhmm!" She violently moaned as she pushed her gushing cunt on my mouth.

I could feel her shake on my face. Her juices were overflowing. So much so, I was almost suffocating in her juices. Finally, after a long sigh, she disembarked from my drenched face.

"Oh fuck, I think I just found my new toy for the next seven days," Caroline said, looking at me with dreamy eyes.

"You're the perfect little submissive bitch I could dream of... My personal little sub" She continued.

What else is she gonna make me do in the upcoming week? I was scared and excited at the thought of it...

StorieCap
StorieCap
313 Followers