I'm Not My Mom

Info
But I look just like she did when she was in college...
199 words
4.54
38.3k
33
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lunarhiccups
lunarhiccups
1,851 Followers

I mean … she always says she feels comfortable around you because she knows you’re not trying to get in her pants like every other man she knows... Now that I’m in college she’s always telling me that I look like she did when she was younger, and that’s all guys want from me too, is to get in my pants. You should hear her, she’s crazy. My mom always told me not to let boys touch me, but I did anyway. I did it because she told me not to. I do everything she tells me not to, because I’m old enough now, and I can.

Synposis: You're staying with your old college friend and her adult daughter knocks on your door late at night... she wants you to know she's nothing like her mom at all.

Author: u/webtalker30 & posted with their consent

Listener Descriptors: older man, cock having

All the characters depicted are aged 18+ and all interactions in this audio are consensual. This content does not encourage violence or harm towards anyone, this is strictly a fantasy, this is not real. This audio is recorded by an adult and was made for only adults.

--:--
--:--
1.0
lunarhiccups
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

and yet more mumbling! WTF?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Masterpiece - great premise, great character, great performance. 5 stars, loved it.

RedfoxxyRedfoxxy10 months ago
Aaesome

I love the whispering, these two comments have no imagination about how quiet you'd really have to be in the room next to the mom.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

can't understand a damn thing you are saying, stop mumbling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't decide if this is a guy with a pitch shifter or not. Either way, I could barely work out half of the words.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
Listening In Listening to her roommate's sex life leads to a wild night.in Lesbian Sex
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories