I'm not the School Bully, I'm Yours

Story Info
His first taste of Bullying... and she turns soft...
8.3k words
4.07
15.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Script Offer] [F4M] I'm not the School Bully! I'm.. your Bully. [Part One] [Bully to Lover] [Tomboy] [Tsundere] [HJ] [Aggressive] [Possessiveness] [Shy Guy/Bully Girl] [Fdom] [REALLY BULLYING] to [Really Soft] [The School Yard]

Request fill.

The new kid's first day of school goes bad. He hears about a school bully, getting scared, hearing about who it is.

He kinda laughs it off, but.. he's a little scared.

But.. really?

A girl bully?

This script is a work of fantasy, and was written by an adult for adults, all characters are over 18 years of age.

-----------

Hey, new kid! [Beat] HEY! I said NEW KID! Don't turn around don't you walk away from me! I know you know me I KNOW you've heard of me. You ignoring me, huh? I not good enough for you? Come here you little shit. [GRUNTS of moving him] What, oh you hurt? Can't take a little hand holding? Aww.. well how about this huh? [GRUNT of pushing]

[Close] If you move away from that wall I'll break your nose. [Angry Breathing]

So. New kid. What is it about me that you hate so much? Huh? Did you hear some shit about me before you wanted to go up and talk to me? Huh? You another boy who's gonna come in here and fucking turn his nose up at me like he's some fancy shit? Like he's some prissy fucking prep boy with his fucking new shoes and slick hair.. aww.. fuck what is that shirt?! What are you wearing on your first day? What is that nerd shit?

What.. this not how you thought your day would go? Aww.. poor baby.. poor me.. little old me a boy at my new school and I'm being hurt by a girl. Look around new kid. You been talking to these other girls? See how they fucking RUN when I come in? How they're looking at us now? It's okay you can look.. look.. look! I'm telling you to look. Look at them watching us. Look at them doing nothing. I know what you're thinking- 'Where's all the boys'?

[Whisper] Maybe they're off with their girlfriends, virgin.. maybe they're off fucking.. maybe they're off getting fucked.. maybe I fucked them all...

[Laugh] Mm-hm! Maybe I didn't like the other girls being all bitchy and prissy and I fucking showed my tits and stole all their boys from them. You know they're the biggest in the school right? I made sure we all knew that, where all the girls stood. Fucking LACEY acting like she's hot shit. Talking shit about some 'Tomboy' bullshit, saying I'm a fucking boy saying all that shit when we were younger, trying to be Queen B..

And the thing is new kid.. girls can get swirlies too.. [Laugh] That make you feel something? Huh? Look.. go on.. look..! See that fucking girl over there? Blonde hair.. wavy.. curly.. [Light Moaning] Lovely little blue sundress! Showing off her legs.. flicking looks at us..

Smaller tits than me. [Laugh] You picturing me giving another girl a swirly? You should be.. fucking perv-o.. picture it.. that long wavy hair.. her arms crossed like they are now, talking some shit to me. Some stupid prissy bitchy catty bullshit. And I just grab her fucking head and stupid fucking mouth and just SHOVE it in that fucking girl's toilet- [MOANING] Fuck! So fucking hot.. no..? You like her? Is that it? Or do you prefer the thought of me- grabbing her by the hair and shoving her pretty girl face in that fucking water bowl like a good bitch doggy, til tears run down her mascara and she fucking coughs and I just shove her head in and out back anfd forth like she's sucking on a big fat cock.. [MOANING] [Laughing] No? You don't feel anything huh? You're a good boy huh? And what does that get you..

Everyone's blanking you, blanking your pain. Just you and me here. Just you. And me.

Do you want me to give you a swirly new kid? Have you ever gotten one before? Ever felt the PAIN, the HUMILIATION? Huh? I bet you have.. and if you haven't I bet you'd like it.. I wonder.. if we got you in a bathroom and on a toilet, sitting in it all in your dork fucking clothes.. would you get hard if I sat on you? Just kept you in it, getting you all wet like that?

You know what I mean by that, right? 'Wet'? As in... you'd be the girl. [Laugh] [Gasp] Do you even KNOW what getting wet is? Oh my GOD virgin I can see it on your face! Oh you've seen porn yeah, right, but you haven't seen a real pussy in real life..

You've never seen a pussy get wet in real life.

No? You have? Who was it then. What colour was it. Tell me- how wet was she? This porno girl? [Laughing]

Pussy.. pussy.. pussy..! I know what it looks like. I get fucking WET when I shove pussy heads down toilets. I'm not kidding. I'm getting it right now.. [Moaning]

Are you getting hard? You know I know what that is right? You boys sit around in your school chairs twitching and not getting up for class talks and shit. I bet you'd fucking TWITCH in your seat if you saw a real girl. I hope we're in the same class. I'd fucking feel you twitch in your seat.. baby.. fucking baby you are.. let me tell you now- I'm gonna be in at least one class with you, and I'm gonna be watching you the whole time. And when I do- I'm gonna see you twitch- and when you run outta class I'm gonna chase you, and I'm gonna catch you 'cause I run track, and I'm gonna fucking grab you and make everyone think we're best friends! [Laughing]

And then I'm gonna take you in the toilet.. and I'm gonna pull off all your books.. and your stupid fucking nerd shirt.. and I'm gonna grab your hair and put you on your knees.. [Moaning] And while you're down there.. pussy level.. where all pussies should be.. I'm gonna reach down, look you in the eye.. and I'm gonna rub your fucking pants there. And if I feel you hard, I'm gonna shove your head in the toilet, because that'll mean you're a sexist fucking perv and you deserve to get your head shoved in a fucking girl's toilet and flushed like the shit you are.

And if you get up.. I'll hold it down for a while.. and when you cough.. and cry.. I'll wipe your nerd fucking face.. keep you in there until you do..

And I'll fucking LICK you aaaaall over your face. And you're gonna remember that new kid. You're gonna think about that when you jerk your little cock. And you're gonna smell it when you're talking to any other girls. And you're gonna think about it when you worry if you can be a man or not.

So let me stop your worrying. You can't. [Laugh] You can be a nerd though. Are you waiting for the teachers? Hmm? Are you waiting for the school bell? Are you thinking you'll run home? If you do you'll just have to come back. If you do.. the next day and the next day.. I'll be here. And I'm REALLY good at pretending I'm a good girl, I played it aaaall the time when I was younger. Grown-ups love that shit. [Laugh]

Here.. are you moving away? Where are you looking? I told you not to look I TOLD you not to look! [Laughing] What are you looking at? Not me? I didn't say you could do that. Look at me. Look at me. Look into my eyes. What colour are they. Go on. [Laugh] That's right. Brown. Your eyes are.. wow.. look at that.. you're a pretty boy nerd! [Laughing] Pretty boy nerd.. the girls are gonna love you!

If only you were taller. [Sigh] [Tutting] Nope! Sorry.. not tall enough to ride. Not strong enough to fuck. Not old enough to know.. what to do.. you know a real man would push me away right? Do you.. like the way I lean over you?

[Whisper] Do you like the way I can just whisper to you like this? That it's just us two?

Do you think that you're happy, this is the first girl that's ever talked to you this long? [Laughing] Aww.. poor baby! Baby.. baby.. [Laughing] [Moaning]

I wanna see how tall I am. Go on. How much taller am I than you, be my stick. I'm five foot ten, what are you exactly? And how old? And you know I'm still growing right? Hmm.. do you think I'm a model..? Or a monster! Yeah I'm a MONSTER! Come to mess you up.. aww but it's alright.. I'll just make you feel it.. just make you remember it. If any girl ever says a WHIFF of something about my height- I'll just take it out on you! [Laughing]

So if I hear anything.. I won't even tell them not to.. I'll take it.. I'll smile.. and you'll know.. that day I'm gonna come up to you.. get you against this wall here.. a hallway.. a classroom when nobody's around.. and I'll just.. lean in here.. and put my hand on your head like this.. and the other hand over your head like this.. [Light Breathing in Ear] And I'll just.. measure.. And I'll have my long thicc fucking legs against your little ones like this.. and if you move I'll grip your fucking hair so hard you tear up..

And I'll just make you feel it. And I'll guess. [Laughing] Is that.. five foot one? Five foot two? Five foot... seven? Five foot eight maybe! [Gasp] [Mock Pouts] Four foot eight? [Laughing]

I wonder if you'll grow taller than me.. hmm.. you know if you do.. even if you do.. it'll be so so far away.. and I'll still be working out, right? I'll still've been working out all this time, better get goin' big boy.. or if I see you getting bigger I'll beat you so fucking hard you give up. If you're at the gym, I'll come in and sit on you, so you can't get up on the bench press.. I bet you can't even lift the bar..

I bet I could pick you up.. in front of all the girls.. you'd kick and kick.. and I'd take it.

Do you think I'm pretty? Hmm? New kid? What's wrong?

[Whisper] It's just.. you keep staring at my tits like that.. do you see something you wish you could have..?

Little fucking prick. Little fucking pervert.. fucking bitch.. you're looking at my tits. Well go on look.. look.. LOOK.. I'm telling you to look.. it's okay.. I'll just step closer to you, it's not like you can stop me..

New kid.. you know all these other boys are taller than you right? So you're lucky.. you're lucky you're small, because you get to have this view! New kid.. it's okay if it's just us, see? I know you're not gonna do anything. You're not gonna reach out not gonna touch them.. you're too much of a pussy.. and if you touch them I'll break your head into that wall.. and you can feel it on the back of your head right? And your stinking fucking breath's breathing on my tits like that..? [Light Breathing] You- you- fucking breathing so quick like that.. little bitch.. are you getting turned on? 'No'? Are you shaking your head at me?

Okay. I'll just lean them in more then.

New kid.. would you even take me? Huh? Would you even take me like this? If I said I hated you, hated your type. Because girls don't like small guys, they fucking hate them! [Laughing] Girls don't like skinny guys.. I'm sorry, maybe cute skinny guys, but you're a fucking perv, you can't talk to them, means it's SUPER unattractive.. means you're a fucking creep instead.. first day of school.. if she talks to you? If Lacey talks to you? She's trying to be nice. You know that's what people are like here right? Especially the girls. They'll be nice to you.. they'll find out who you are.. they'll leave you alone.. you'll try to talk to them, you'll open up! And they'll look at you and say- "What?" Because they're dumb fucking bimbos and you're now a creepy fucking perv..

New kid. If you look away from my tits I'll fucking grab your hair and make you look. I'll take your first kiss. I'll fucking do it I swear to God, I'll fucking lick your face up and down and that'll be all you remember.. you even know how a kiss would taste? Huh?

Hmm.. oh you're shaking! Oh no no no shhhhh shshsh baby it's okay.. it's alright.. there there.. there we go.. pat your little head there.. there'll be other girls! Smaller girls than you.. and I'll see you.. and you'll like her.. and I'll beat her up. I'll stick her fucking head down a toilet. And when you come to me to stand up for her.. I'll stick yours in the fucking toilet and film it and send it to her. And then she'll say ''I'm sorry.. I just can't take it!' And it won't be me. It'll be the thought of you- the image of you- a pussy. Made to suck big water cock. [Laughing] And she'll leave. And all that from a girl.

Now how does that sound new kid?

If I rub my leg against your cock right now.. will I feel a little stub, sticking up? A little something gross poking out?

Do you want to fuck me because you think I'll protect you? Is that how simple guys are? EVERYTHING turns you on? Or just small guys needing it wherever they can get it? Or are you just a SPECIAL sick kind of perv to be fucking into that shit?

You're a sexist. I'm sorry, but it's true. Yep! You're a sexist, and I'm curing you of that. You thought girls couldn't be bullies but.. here you are.. being bullied. Feel it.. feel it.. feel it go on. Feel it. Now try to run away. Go on. Turn your head make a run for it- [QUICK BREATH of moving]

Ohhhhh...! Oh! I'm sorry new kid, not fast enough. Wanna try the other way? No? [Laughing] Good boy. Really good boy! See most of the other boys try to run. So.. twice the pussy.. big pussy! [Laughing]

Maybe I'm a good bully, huh? [Laugh] Maybe you're the bad one- Yep! You're the one who's sexist! Yeah you're all sexist! You don't think that a girl can be a bully, do you? Do you? Maybe you're trying to think that you like this.. mm-hm! Yeah, like you got a choice.. well let's get rid of that stupid thought in your nerd brain okay huh?

Lift up your arm. Go on. I said lift up your arm. [Beat]

[Close] I said lift up your arm new kid, you don't want me to have to grip it away from you in front of all these girls now do you? Hmm? In front of all these other boys..? You're not gay are you..? There's no fucking gay boys at this school. And I'll still beat you up, not for that. But because you're a homophobe! [Laughing] But even if you're straight you might as well be, you know there's nothing less attractive than a boy who's weaker than a girl. So I'm giving you a chance, before you make me do it myself. Lift up. Your arm.

[Close Giggle] Good boy. [Mock Kiss] [Laugh] Now I'm just gonna put my arm here.. next to yours.. and we're gonna measure. Oh! Shshshshshhhhhhh! Oh look! Everybody looooook! He's shy.. aww he's blushing, turning away.. [Laugh] Aww poor baby.. well it's okay you don't have to be looking at me, you'll feel it. Here.. just in case you try to move away.. I'll keep my hand right here! On your little little shoulder aww.. so easy.. must hurt so much against that wall..

I'm just gonna slip my hand up your arm here.. slip it on mine.. and feel it.. mm-hm.. nice and big.. nice from all that working out.. [Laugh] Curls.. bench press.. boxing.. [Moaning] Beating up pretty girls.. pretty boys..

Aaaand now yours. Come on gimme your arm. Come on press it against me.. go on, keep your hand against me it's okay, sure I'm a girl but you can touch me. I'm not like those other girls no.. I'm gonna beat you up, so of course you can touch me first virgin, mm-hm! Just rest your hand against my shoulder there.. go on.. and I'll just run my hand up here.. tickling your skinny wrist.. your skinny arm.. [Light Breathing] Pussy.. pussy.. pussy.. pussy.. [Laugh] Hmm? Oh no- I was just saying you look like a pussy like that. The way you're quivering. Have you seen a pussy before? I bet you have.. on the internet. Have you ever seen a pussy quiver before? I'm looking at one now.. and I gotta say.. my hand is so so hard.. it's almost like that's the cock and I'm the boy.. running my hard strong hand sliding up your soft girl arm.. aww look.. it's reaching your bicep now.

[Commiserating/Wincing Sucking Air Through Teeth]

You wanna say it, or shall I? We don't have to say it, do we? We can just kinda leave it there? Hanging?

Yeah. [Beat]

[Mock Pouty Noises]

We could arm wrestle if you like, you wanna arm wrestle? [Laugh] Or real wrestle. You look like a guy who tried to join the wrestling team, but some girl beat him up and left him all baby-feeling.. aww.. [Mock Pouty Noises]

Your arm is smaller than mine. Sorry. Would you like to try again? Try flexing? Let's see if it matches up.. just to mine, resting against yours there go on. Go on! You gonna hit me? You gonna hit me big boy? You can't can you. Nope! See! You can't do it! Because you know what'll happen if you do. You'll be a sexist, a boy who hits girls, NOTHING worse than that. Can't go back from that. But maybe you can get a little hit.. just one.. just because it won't hurt.. just between you and me.. something to stop you thinking you could ever ACTUALLY hurt me.. hmm? You wanna? You wanna touch me?

You can't even put your hand to my face. You can't do it can you? Virgin.

[Whisper] Pussy.. pussy... pussssyyyyyyyy... [Laugh]

You grippin' that fuckin' shirt new kid? What are you doin' there new kid. Feelin' my bra strap? [Laugh] It's cute you know. Wanna see it? We'll strip down before we fight, and I'll fucking dazzle you with my big girl tits, and I'll beat the shit out of you until you get hard. And then we'll call you.. hmm.. little cock! [Laugh] Yeah, little dick, even if it isn't little.

And even if you do have a big boy dick.. it'll be nothing compared to my big girl tits. And if you think you boys and your dicks.. that it matters.. I'll just swallow it up with them and grip it until it hurts. And I'll make you say I'm the best. I'm the biggest. I'm the baddest.

And then these girls'll never wanna even PICTURE you as a guy. You won't be a man to them. You'll be.. a nerd. Don't you feel like a nerd? Huh? Don't you feel like SUCH a nerd, such a stupid stupid nerd in the new school with no friends?

[Optional Bell Ringing] Oh! And would you listen to that, the bell's going.. and still no teachers.. you know they're scared of me, right? You know they don't care about us in this place, this ain't your old school..

Walk past me. Go on. Walk past.

Okay how about this, I'll move closer. There.

[Close, Soft, Breathing] Move past.. go on.. move past big boy.. you can't do it can you? You know I looked it up.. we're in the next class together.. wanna walk in together? I could be holding your hand.. all sweaty like that.. hmm? Would you like that? [Laughing]

Big boy.. new kid.. you wanna know something? Hmm? You wanna know something so so dirty? Something so so DIRTY about yourself? Soso- WRONG it just- just- makes you.. so.. [MOANING] Fucking ALONE?! Huh? Come on tell me.. say it.. say you wanna know.. say you wanna know! [Gasp] 'What', what? What? I'll tell you what.

[SMOOCH Kiss] MMMMM-MWAH! [Breathing] You're so fucking cute, you know that?

Oh my God you're fucking speechless. That really was your first kiss! [Laughing] New kid.. it's okay, you don't have to say it. You like me. You like it. You like being bullied. You're a bully bitch- no- you're MY bully bitch! Yeah!

Because you were so so wrong and so sexist.. you thought I was a school bully.. but I just do it to people who deserve it.. you think I'd bully a guy my size? No way.. nono I'm all pretty and chirpy with them. But with their girlfriends? With guys like you?

[Whisper] Are you wondering how many guys I've been with? Maybe four? Seven? A hundred..?

Hmm.. maybe I haven't. Sexist again! [Laughing] That's right, 'cause I'm the slut, with fucking drool all over his mouth. Here..

[Wiping Mouth] You got a.. little drool goin' on there.. fuck me you look good like that! [Laughing] You look like an adorable little- fucking- shocked BABY or something! Or like- like a- a- kid! That's so STUPID! But like.. you look like a pretty boy. Like.. I'm a little girl and you're a little boy. Except.. like.. I'm a little girl giving you your big boy kiss! Yeah! I'm making you a big boy.

Do you wanna go to class? You ever skipped before? You know you could just skip out right?

You want another kiss? You have to say no. If you don't want it you have to say no.. if you liked it.. then you have to say something.

Or just sit there. Just stand there.

So here.. let me just press my tits against you here again.. give you a reminder.. [Moaning] New kid.. new kid.. new kid..