I'm Portland Bound Ch. 01

Story Info
Rob is Invited to see old neighbors, Don and Jen. But First.
5.1k words
4.4
5.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long days of autumn are upon us. The weather is cooling along the Central California coast and there is a chill in the night air. I'm sitting here in my living room contemplating a phone conversation I just had with my former neighbors, Don, and Jen. They moved to Portland, Oregon several years ago. We were next-door neighbors for fifteen years before they retired and moved north. They were great neighbors and are wonderful friends. We talk or text several times each year. Don and Jen just invited me to spend time with them soon. I readily agreed, so it looks like I'll be flying north next week.

I close my eyes as I think back to the times we shared together. When Don and Jen lived next door, they had a small oval shaped swimming pool built in the backyard. The pool was used more for lounging and soaking rather than any serious swimming. They invited me over for a swim quite often and I enjoyed their company very much.

Being roughly the same age and from the same generation, we had a lot in common. We enjoyed the same music, movies, and fashions. We loved barbecuing in their backyard, enjoying burgers and brew. Quite often Jen would scamper around in a very tiny bikini. She is quite voluptuous, and I'm sure she was always trying to get a rise out of me. Often, she would stare at my cock and lick her lips. And, often, I would be sporting a hard-on under my shorts.

I always wore sunglasses while we were together, otherwise she would have seen my eyes bug out every time she walked close to me or floated around the pool on her back. I swear her large breasts always threatened to spill out or snap the ties on her bikini top. One time she pressed up against me and whispered if I thought her boobs were too small. She said she was only a D-Cup. She knows I love big tits. I always told Don that he was a very lucky man, and if I were him, I would want Jen naked all the time and in bed several times a day.

Being such good friends, we installed a pass-thru gate between our backyards many years ago. I would watch their home whenever they were away and enjoy their backyard. I never wore a bathing suit as I made use of the pool and sun deck like it was my own. Something I still do with my current neighbor, Denise.

I loved to lie naked on the lounge and fantasize that Jen was lying next to me stroking my shaft and rubbing her huge tits against me. Many days I would masturbate with Jen's image etched on my brain. A lot of cum was left on that lounger.

I was not the only one who enjoyed being naked in the backyard, Jen was an avid nudist at home. The first time I saw her I was pruning rose bushes along the fence and heard some strange noises next door. I poked my head over the fence and was about to say hello, when I spotted Jen laying on the lounge completely nude. She was spreading sunscreen all over her body. I quickly backed away and had to catch my breath. After a moment contemplating whether I should look or not, I stroked my cock and proceeded to look through a knothole in the fence. Jen was covering her belly and boobs with the lotion. Jen's full breasts looked amazing; they jiggled as she moved her hands around and around her belly. Her dark brown aureole were at least three inches in diameter and her large thumb-size nipples were erect.

I continued to watch as she spread her legs and applied lotion to her thighs. My eyes were riveted on her picture-perfect pussy. Her outer lips were smooth as silk. She sported a small V-shaped layer of pubic hair on her mound. I never would have guessed that Jen waxed her pussy lips. I remember seeing her dark pink inner labia protruding from within her folds as if it was yesterday. Jen spread her legs wider and massaged the lotion into her outer lips. Her labia opened like a blossoming flower. I remember that my cock was painfully erect and as hard as it had been in years.

I vigorously stroked my cock and Jen was rubbing her pussy lips with three fingers. She spent a lot of time squeezing and kneading and lifting her glorious breasts. I only wished it were my hands massaging her chest. I remember the intense pleasure I felt as an orgasm welled up and I unleashed a wad of cum against the wooden fence. By the way, that fence has a lot of cum stains on it.

Many times, I was treated to a naked Jen. Early on, she would lay on the lounge, apply her sunscreen, and read a book until the heat urged her back into the pool. Later she became more daring and would masturbate while enjoying the sun. Many times, I would watch her and pull on my cock as she rubbed her pussy. One day a long vibrator replaced her fingers. This magic Silver Bullet must have been seven or eight inches long and the surface reflected the sunlight as I watched it slide in and out of Jen's pussy. Often, I would drop my shorts, grab my shaft and stroke to the rhythm of her movement. As she pushed her vibrator between her folds, I would slide my hand down my cock. When she withdrew the vibrating wand, I would slide my hand up my shaft. I got in the habit of using lube to enhance my strokes. In my mind I was sliding in and out of her luscious cunt. I'll never forget her Silver Bullet.

I never did pursue my sexy neighbor, even though I saw her naked many times. Every time I got a throbbing erection, I would take care of it with my own hand. At the time, I never knew if Jen was aware that I was watching her. After Don and Jen moved to Portland, Don left a voicemail and in it he said Jen wanted to me to know that she missed her knothole peeper. Well, there was my answer.

All this reminiscing has my cock flexing and needing some attention. I think about reaching for my Fleshlight and watching some porn when I hear a car engine rumble next door. I walk out to the front porch and see a cute red Mazda Miata pull into the driveway next door. Denise, the lady who bought the house from Don and Jen steps out of the two-seater. She sees me and waves.

"Oh, hi Rob. How are you?"

Denise is a very sexy lady and has been my friend with benefits since she moved in. She is the assistant manager at our local Sprouts Farmers Market. We first met when I was shopping at Sprouts, and she had just relocated from Southern California. She was hired as a checker and subsequently moved up the ladder over the past few years.

I had no idea that this new hire was my new next-door neighbor until a week or so later when I went over to introduce myself. At first Denise thought I was stalking her, until I convinced her I really was her next-door neighbor. We struck up an immediate friendship and after a trip to the clothing-optional side of Avila Beach, we made love. Our passionate interludes have even included my gal-pal Catherine. A few years ago, Denise joined us for a week in Sequoia National Park where Denise and Catherine became intimate friends. Oh yeah, we did a threesome as well. The kicker is that Denise has a sizable pair of 34GG breasts, and you know how I love huge tits.

"Hey Denise. You're getting home from work rather late."

"Tell me about it. It's inventory time and we are all putting in overtime. My feet could use a good massage right about now. Do you want to come over for a night cap and take care of this old gal?"

Well, I believe I won't need to use the Fleshlight tonight. I think I'll give it a night off. But then again, Denise has used it with me for some intense orgasms in the past. Perhaps we can watch some porn together while I rub her feet. I have just got reenergized. Denise knows all too well that I went through a massage class several years ago and that I take my skills seriously. And I know all too well that a good foot massage is a wonderful way to lady's pussy.

"Uncork the wine and I'll be right over."

Denise gives me a thumbs up as she opens her front door.

"Let yourself in."

I turn and go back inside to grab my iPad, a bottle of lube and a little surprise, a mini vibrator. I head over to Denise's. The front door is open and let myself in. She is in the kitchen pouring a couple of glasses of wine. I put my iPad and the lube on the table next to her couch before heading into the kitchen. I grab Denise and pull her close. Her big, soft tits flatten against my chest. Our lips meet for an extended kiss and Denise slides her tongue easily into my mouth.

"So, how's my sexy next-door neighbor today? Just another day of retirement? I wish I could have a few of those, I was on my feet for ten hours."

I let Denise know that I feel her pain and that I'll make her feel extra special tonight. She raises her eyebrows.

"Are we talking orgasms?"

"I'm talking my patented foot massage, followed by more relaxing stimulation."

"Relaxing stimulation? That sounds like an oxymoron."

"Okay, how about some sexual stimulation followed by relaxation?"

"That is exactly what I am looking for. Shall we take the wine to the family room. I take it you would like to watch some porn tonight?"

"I did bring my iPad."

"You are such a perv. If I didn't adore your cock so much, I don't know if I would agree to watch others fuck."

"If I remember right, the last time we enjoyed movie night, you had three orgasms."

"Fire up the iPad. You had me at 'Hey Denise'. I'll be right back."

I take Denise's glass of Pinot Grigio and put it on the table next to the couch. I turn on her 55" Samsung and stream my iPad to the big screen. Naturally, I pull up my favorite website and see what's trending.

"Hey Denise, what's your pleasure?"

She yells her response from the bedroom, and I scroll through the latest stepmom and boy-toy videos. She does love the older women in control theme. I don't mind that she prefers the youngsters on video as long as she enjoys this old guy in person. I queue up several videos before I remove my shoes, pants, and shirt. I might as well get comfortable and let Denise have an easier time getting to my cock. A lamp across the room provides a dim glow for the room. The images on the TV come alive as 'Alexis' welcomes a student to her classroom.

Denise enters the room, and my jaw drops which happens all the time. She has shed her dark green Sprouts blouse for a hot pink mini-bra and matching crotchless panties. Her hair is done up in a bun and her sparkling blue eyes light up the room. Denise has applied bright red lipstick to complete her look. My shaft is beginning to harden.

"I see you've gotten comfortable. I thought you were only providing a foot massage?"

I must laugh, given her current attire. She is dressed for sex. My next-door neighbor is so sexy. Her brassiere is about to burst from the strain of holding in her huge tits. The cleavage created by her the lace bra is mouthwatering. Her smile is infectious. How did I get so lucky to have a neighbor like Denise?

"Thanks for agreeing to a foot massage. I can really use one tonight. And who knows what might develop."

"I think you know what's going to develop based on your little outfit, and I do mean little outfit. Come here and lay down for your massage."

I grab a pillow for my lap and Denise stretches her lithe body across the couch. I grab her feet and bring them up to my lips for some licks and kisses. Denise lies sideways on the couch with another pillow supporting her head. We watch the big screen as I begin her massage.

"Mm, you know exactly what I like to watch. I love these videos."

I grab her left foot and begin a vigorous rub. My thumbs press against her arch and massage the bottom of her foot. I cup her heel and squeeze and rub the flesh. I massage her ankle, flexing her foot back and forth. Denise breathes deep with a mixture of oohs and aahs. I apply the same technique to her right foot. I press against her arch and massage the bottom of her foot. I run my fingers through her toes and wiggle each one. I grab her left foot again and work her toes over. I alternate massaging her feet for the next twenty minutes.

Two videos cycle through and my cock is throbbing. Between Denise on the couch and 'Ava' on the TV, I am ready for more intimate contact. I slide my hand along Denise's firm ass and up her back, deftly unsnapping her bra. I touch the side of Denise's left boob. She grabs my hand and moves it onto her erect nipple. I love massaging her Double-G's. They are so round and soft with a minimal sag that comes with her fifty-plus years. Her dark red areoles cap them nicely and her large suckable nipples beg for attention.

Denise moves around and rests her head on the pillow covering my seven inches as another video begins. This time 'Ryan' is the super MILF seducing a young stud. This video gets Denise to respond.

"Oh yeah, I love 'Ryan'. Look Rob, I think she got another boob job. Her tits are enormous now. I love all her tattoos. I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with her. Gawd, he's got a big cock, she's a lucky lady."

Denise is really getting into this video. In a matter of minutes her hand snakes below the pillow and grabs my cock. She wraps her hand around my shaft and squeezes. We continue to watch the scene before us. Denise strokes my cock while I massage her boobs and gently pinch her nipples. On the screen, 'Ryan' takes control and assumes the reverse cowgirl position. The angle changes to a closeup of a fat cock sliding in and out of Ryan's thick pussy lips. Her huge clit is prominently displayed.

"Rob, this is getting me so horny. Let's fuck in that position."

"What, right now."

"Yes, right now. Your cock is super hard, and I am so wet. I want you inside me right now."

Denise jumps up and throws the pillow to the other side of the room. She immediately straddles me and lines the tip of my cock along her moist, pink slit. In one quick motion her hot flesh envelops my erect shaft. Her pussy is on fire as she mimics what's happening on the flat screen. She matches Ryan's motion, thrust for thrust. I am not prepared for such swift action and can only hang on for the ride. My hands explore Denise's mature ass. I massage her buns and slide my fingers along her ass crease. I knead the generous amount of flesh while she moves up and down.

Denise is blocking my view of the video action, so I can only surmise what is happening based on Denise's movement. My cock pistons in and out of her pussy and I reach around to grab hold of her tits. I squeeze and rub and massage her heavy melons. Denise slows her pace as I pinch and pull her thick nipples.

"Gawd Rob, that scene was so hot. Your hands feel good playing with my boobs and your cock just fills me up."

"Denise, as good as this feels, I want to eat your pussy. I want to taste your sweet juices."

"Well, I'm certainly not going to say no to that."

Denise rises and I slide out from her slippery cunt. She falls back on the couch, and I move around to get on my knees. I slide in between her long legs and position my head between her smooth thighs. Denise moves closer and lets me nuzzle her pussy though the opening of her pink lace panties. I inhale her womanly scent. She spreads her legs which opens her inner labia to my gaze.

I wrap my hands around her wide ass to pull her pussy closer to my lips. Her pink slit is dripping with her juices. Her smooth outer lips are flush from our union and the soft hair of her curly landing strip begs for my attention. I love her curly landing strip. I press my mouth hard against her sex. I stick out my tongue and lick the length of her juicy flesh. I slide my tongue deeper to separate her inner lips as I lick up and down. Such a sweet tasting pussy.

I continue to explore and use my fingers to separate her folds. Her soft red core is exposed, and I drive my tongue deep. Denise holds my head in place as I lick and slurp her hot inner flesh. I use long, lingering strokes to ignite her passion. The porn and my assault on her cunt are taking her to a higher plane.

"My gawd, you are driving me crazy. I don't remember you being so aggressive. I love it."

It has been a while since I've been this forward with Denise. I want her to cum hard and experience fireworks tonight. Denise slides her fingers through my hair and pulls me tight against her pussy. I slide my tongue deep within her recesses. Denise starts to buck and lift her hips up from the sofa. Her legs thrash about and I do my best to keep her centered.

"Eat my pussy, sweetie. Suck my clit, it feels so good."

It's time for my special surprise. I grab the mini-vibe I had tucked between the cushions and flip the switch. The toy makes a soft humming noise which Denise doesn't hear. I press the vibrator against Denise's clit and hold it there as I suck on her inner lips. She gasps and cries out in pleasure.

"Geez, what are you doing to me? What have you got?"

I release her labia long enough to tell Denise to enjoy the feeling and that I plan to rock her world. I move the vibe in circles around her clitoris and the hard bump seems to spasm. Juices flow from within her inner core. Denise doesn't usually squirt, but I have a feeling I can make her shoot geysers tonight.

I keep the vibrator in place with my lips glued to Denise's snatch. With a few more licks, she succumbs to the pleasure and explodes in a volatile orgasm. My oral assault sends her over the edge. Denise shakes and shimmies as she rides through her climax. She shrieks and then releases a stream of girl juice. It is a geyser! I hold onto her thighs as her body jerks about for several seconds before she becomes completely limp. Denise sprawls out on the couch, legs spread wide, her huge tits rise and fall with every breath she takes.

Several minutes pass and finally Denise opens her eyes. Her smile is wide. Her inner thighs are covered in cum and her pussy lips are pink and puffy.

"Wow, what has got into you tonight? That was fabulous, I'm still throbbing down there. Come here and hold me, I need time before we fuck again. I want that wonderful cock deep inside me."

I join Denise on the couch and our bodies meld together with me in back and my hard shaft nestled between her ass cheeks. I reach over and cup her tits, providing a soothing touch. Denise is still using deep breaths to calm herself. I won't tell her, but at times I was thinking about my prior neighbor Jen and how I would love to eat her pussy.

"I'm happy I could make you feel good and forget about your 10-hour day. Just relax for a while before I take you from behind. You know your favorite position?"

"You mean bent over the side of the couch?"

"Precisely."

Denise smiles as thinks about our next move. Next up on the flat screen is 'Sara' rubbing baby oil all over her huge tits. A gentleman with a nine-inch cock steps up and slides his massive shaft between her orbs.

"Rob, I think you are obsessed with big boobs."

"Yes, but I also love eating your sweet pussy. I love to give you as much pleasure as I can. You definitely deserve it."

"Well, you've proven that tonight. Now, how about sliding that big cock into my 'sweet pussy' as you call it."

Denise stands and pulls me up from the couch. We move over to the end. She bends over and places her hands on the arm. Her huge breasts hang down. I grab my bottle of lube and move in behind her. I run my free hand up her inner thigh to separate her legs. Denise complies by spreading her legs and bends down further, presenting her tantalizing ass to me.

I grab my cock and glide it along her rear cease. I pour a small amount of lube along my shaft and work it into Denise's ass. I center my tip within her pink slit and push. I slide easily into Denise assisted by the lotion. Denise responds by pushing back against my groin. My balls press against her smooth outer lips.

"Gawd yes, you are so deep. You fill me up."

I place my hands on her ass cheeks and begin a gentle in and out motion. I glide smoothly as Denise's natural juices mix with the lube from the bottle. Her pussy is warm and soothing. I feel every inch of her sweet vagina and she feels my full seven inches. Denise braces her legs as I spread her flesh and I press against the soft cushion of her ass. Her puckered sphincter stares back at me. I can't resist placing my thumb against the opening and rubbing tiny circles.

12