I'm Portland Bound Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Rob and Jen finally act on their desires?
5.6k words
4.25
4.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I received a phone call from my former neighbors, Don, and Jen last Thursday. They moved to Portland, Oregon several years ago. We were next-door neighbors for fifteen years before they retired and moved north. They were great neighbors and are wonderful friends. Don and Jen invited me to spend time with them. I accepted and booked a plane ticket for the following Tuesday.

Tuesday rolls around and my bags are packed for Portland. My current next-door neighbor, Denise is taking me to the airport. I text Denise that I am ready, and she tells me to come on over. I lock the front door and head over. Denise is already getting into her little red Miata.

"Hey stranger, ready for your next encounter? I bet Jen is waiting to get her hands on that huge cock of yours."

"Good morning to you Denise. So, busting my chops this early in the morning?"

"Maybe I'm just a little jealous. I'll miss you."

"Don't be. You can get your hands on this huge cock any old time."

"Well, I plan to."

I throw my suitcase in the back and crouch down into the front seat of her sports car. We lean together for a good morning neighborly kiss. Denise puts the pedal to the metal, and we are off to the San Luis Obispo County Airport. Mmm, San Luis Obispo, that reminds me, I need to call my gal-pal, Catherine and tell her I'll be up in Oregon for the week.

Denise and I share info about the past few days. She tells me all about the trials and tribulations of managing at Sprouts. In no time at all, we are pulling into the passenger drop-off zone at SBP. I lean in for a goodbye kiss and Denise pulls my head close for an extended lip lock. She snakes her tongue into my mouth and French kisses me for several moments. We break contact and I must catch my breath.

"Just wanted you to know what you'll be missing up there in Portland, while your honey tries to seduce you."

"Denise, you're killin' me. Yes, I will miss you. I doubt I'll be seduced. After all I am visiting both Don and Jen. I don't think Don would be too thrilled."

"Enjoy."

"Thank you so much Denise. I owe you for this."

"No, this is payback for last Thursday night. You really rocked my world. And just so you know, I'll have a welcome home surprise waiting for you."

I must suppress my cock as I get out of the car. Denise has a way of getting me hard with just a few words. She waves as she drives off and I am left contemplating what the week has in store for me.

It's a quick flight up to Portland on a small commuter jet. Don and Jen are waiting for me just beyond the security gate. All three of us are excited to meet up again. Don grabs my hand for a strong shake and Jen wraps her arms around me and kisses me on the lips. Wow, that's what I call a welcome.

"Great to see you old chap. How was the flight?"

"Smooth and uneventful, just the way I like it. It's great to be here, you both look healthy and happy."

"We are. The northwest agrees with us. Don has been playing a lot of golf and I have found several groups to keep me busy. It's so good to see you. I can't wait to show you our new home. Unfortunately, we don't have a pool, but then the summer season is short, and it doesn't make much sense to invest in one."

Don and Jen and I catch up on our lives as we leave the airport and head downtown. It appears no time has passed as we reminisce about the old neighborhood. I tell them all about Denise and how well she is maintaining the house. I leave out the parts about our sexual liaisons and naked pool time.

Don and Jen take me on a tour of Portland. We spend an hour at the largest downtown bookstore and only scratch the surface of its three floors. We stroll through the rose garden in Washington Park later in the afternoon. Don leads the way as Jen, and I follow. She takes my hand in hers.

"I'm so glad you are here. I've been after Don to invite you up for the longest time. I miss our days swimming in the pool and you lurking around in your backyard."

"I guess I wasn't terribly discreet, was I? Can you blame me, after all I was living next to a sexy lady who enjoyed laying in the sun?"

"I always had the sense that you were watching. Secretly, I was hoping you might join me. You certainly got an eyeful on occasion."

"I wanted to be respectful, but I'm a pushover for beautiful ladies with huge breasts. I must admit I loved peeking through the fence and watching you rub sunscreen all over your body."

"That's not all you saw. Am I right?"

"Well, if you're talking about a certain Silver Bullet vibrator, I have to come clean. Yes, I saw you enjoy yourself a few times. It was such a delight, you are truly a fabulous, beautiful lady. I miss those times."

"I still use my Silver Bullet from time to time."

Our intimate discussion is interrupted by Don who tells us to catch up. The day is getting late, and he doesn't want to miss our dinner reservations. Don says he is taking us to the best steakhouse restaurant on the entire West Coast.

Dinner is a lively affair. We are seated in a high-back booth with pictures of prize fighters adorning the wall. The leather seating is plush. Don recommends the Porterhouse cut with mushrooms sautéed in vermouth. I must admit it is the best steak I've had in years. Jen is seated between us. Occasionally, I feel a hand slide along my thigh. I look at Jen and she blushes.

At some point between the main course and dessert, Jen takes my hand and places in on her leg. I stroke her smooth inner thigh for several minutes. My fingers touch the silky fabric of her panties and I discover a wet patch; all the while she continues to speak as if nothing is happening. Occasionally, she closes her eyes and concentrates on my touch. I hope no one in the restaurant is privy to our little amorous activity under the table. Our little dalliance ends as we are handed dessert menus. Jen suggests I try the vanilla bean custard. She says it is extremely creamy and then licks her lips. She is playing me for all I'm worth. Hopefully my hard cock will deflate by the time we leave.

With dinner and dessert behind us, we drive south to their house in Lake Oswego. It's a lovely two-story set among tall trees with a nice view of the lake in the distance. Jen provides a tour of the inside while Don prepares a nightcap in the kitchen. Jen takes me into her master bedroom and bath. She points out the four-poster kingsize bed and winks.

Back in the kitchen the three of us toast our friendship with a whisky straight up. Jen has unbuttoned several buttons on her blue silk blouse. She is showing a lot of mouth-watering cleavage.

"Rob, I put clean towels and wash cloths in the guest bathroom. Make yourself at home. Don and I are going to call it a night. I'm famished."

We make our way upstairs and retire for the night. My room is directly across the hall from their master bedroom. Before I go to bed, I unpack my suitcase, put away the clothes and wash up. The long day and flight have me weary. Even Jen's antics can't get a rise out of me. My lights are out as soon my head hits the pillow.

Something stirs me awake from a dream. In my groggy state, I sense there is movement somewhere outside my bedroom. I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or if I really hear something. I lay still for a few minutes and consider if I should investigate or go back to sleep. I close my eyes and try to clear my head when a loud moan echos through the house. The noise startles me and now I'm wide awake.

I silently get out of bed and open the bedroom door just enough to peer out into the hallway. Several more moans fill the silence. Slowly, I pull the door handle until I can see across to Don and Jen's room. Their door is wide open, and a night light barely illuminates the scene on the bed. Jen is naked and facing me in the reverse cowgirl position. She slides up and down Don's hard cock. Her huge tits sway and bounce with each thrust. I've never seen Don's cock before and didn't know he was so well hung. I am mesmerized standing in the shadows watching his thick shaft disappear and reappear within Jen's hairy pussy. It dawns on me that Jen is no longer waxed. The last time I spied on her all those years ago her cunt lips were smooth as silk with a thin line of pubes adorning her mound. Tonight, a thick jungle of curls resides between her thighs. I must admit, I like the look.

As I watch their wanton display, I wonder if this is for my benefit and if they want me to join them. I need a little more assurance that's the case, after all, I have all week to find out. After spying on Jen's fabulous body and listening to her throaty moans for a few more minutes, I silently close the door and retire back to my bed. It's just now that I realize I have a throbbing erection and no Fleshlight. I'm just too tired to care and will myself back to sleep.

The Wednesday morning sun peers through my bedroom window as I come to life. I have an instant thought, was I dreaming, or did I watch Don and Jen fuck at midnight. The image of her swaying tits and hairy pussy fills my mind. After a quick shower and shave, I head downstairs. Jen is already busy in the kitchen. The smell of bacon wafts through the air.

"Good morning, Rob. Did you sleep well?"

"I did. Your guest bed is very comfortable. My head hit the pillow and I don't think I moved until the sun came through the window."

"Oh, that's good to hear. This old house can make some crazy noises as it settles, especially in the basement. We're not on a concrete slab like the California house. We hear a lot of creaks and groans on some nights."

I think to myself, those weren't creaks and groans, those were your moans. Jen is at the stove tending the bacon. I walk over, she turns and kisses me full on the lips. Well, good morning to me.

"I hope you're hungry. Eggs made to order, bacon, toast, and hash browns are my specialty. Don will be down in a little while. He got to sleep rather late last night."

Don't I know it, and I'm sure Jen did too. I hope they both had a satisfying orgasm or two. It certainly sounded like they did.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No, I don't think so, I have everything well in hand. Besides, you're our guest. I want you to feel at home and take advantage of anything we have to offer."

Oh, my lord. The innuendos are coming fast and furious. Jen plates the bacon and hands it to me.

"Be a dear and put the bacon on the dining room table, we'll be eating out there."

As Jen speaks, she bends over to pick something off the floor. Jen is wearing a gold fleece robe tied loosely around the waist and not much else. Her round D-cups nearly spill out. I swear I see a dark brown nipple slip as she stands up.

"Oh my, I'm such a messy cook. How would you like your eggs, Rob?"

"I'd like two big one's sunny side up."

Two can play the innuendo game. Jen smiles and shakes her tits, or at least I imagine she shakes them. It's clear she isn't wearing a bra because her full breasts continue to swing and sway with every step.

Don enters the kitchen and greets us. We trade pleasantries and Jen tells him I slept all night long. We enjoy a leisurely breakfast and discuss options for the day. Jen wants to hike around the bike paths that circle the lake and visit the Wednesday farmer's market. That sounds like a great idea to me. Don begs off and says he has a few chores to do around the house. I let him know I'm here to help where I can. He insists that Jen and I spend the day together and enjoy the outdoors and sunshine. Don says rain is in the forecast and that we should take advantage of today's good weather.

"I guess it's just you and me Rob. Let's get ready, I hope you brought your tennis shoes."

Jen and I set out on foot. The farmer's market is within walking distance from their house. Jen changed into a tight pair of capris that highlight her rounded ass. She is wearing a loose-fitting sweatshirt. By the amount of movement under her top, I doubt she is wearing a bra. Why am I not surprised? We cross onto the nearby bike path and head down to the lake.

"So, tell me Rob, how do you fill your days being retired? Are you still seeing your special lady? What was her name, Catherine?"

"Yes, Catherine. And I do see her often. We have grown quite close since you left. We spend a lot of time together and do a fair amount of traveling. Just last month her prior next-door neighbor was visiting from Texas, and we spent a lot of time visiting our old haunts. It was fun welcoming an old friend. Now, being with you and Don, it's been like old home week. I do miss the old days before there were changes in the neighborhood."

Jen grabs my hand in hers. Just the physical contact and watching her tits sway as we walk has my cock stirring. Jen knows what she is doing to me. The bike path takes us along the edge of Lake Oswego.

"And what about your house? Any changes to it?"

"No, not really. Everything looks about the same as when you and Don left. Your house also looks the same. Denise, the lady next door, has not made any changes. Still the same colors inside and out. The backyard looks about the same as well. The trees and plants are bigger as you would imagine. The pool is just as you left it."

"Ah, the pool, I do miss that, and I miss lounging in the backyard."

"Oh, is that what you call it?"

Jen squeezes my hand and smiles. She holds me close as we continue walking.

"You told us a little bit about Denise. I bet there is more to tell. Does she enjoy the pool and lounge around too?"

"I would have to say yes. We still have the pass-thru gate and I have become her pool maintenance man. She keeps busy as the assistant manager at Sprouts, but still finds time to enjoy the backyard."

"Pool maintenance man, huh. I can only guess what that means. Come on Rob, it's me, Jen. You can come clean with me."

"I don't know what you are talking about. Okay, okay, I do. Denise is quite attractive. I don't know why I am so lucky to have two incredibly sexy women live next door. First, and foremost you, and then Denise."

"Well, that begs the question. Have you seen her lounge around naked? I bet you have."

"Come on Jen. Why so many questions?"

"Because I miss our days together. I wish you would have come over and spread sunscreen on my body. I wish you had gotten naked too and we could have played around together. Don says I give the best blow jobs. I guess I am living vicariously and want to know that Denise is getting what I missed. The next time you see her in the backyard go over and make love."

I am speechless. I didn't know Jen would be so passionate. I can only lament the missed opportunities. Our stroll through the farmer's market is much more lighthearted, except for one vegetable stand where she finds cucumbers. She picks one up to inspect and strokes the entire length while looking at me and licking her lips. Jen picks up some fruit and we treat ourselves to a Haagen-Dazs ice cream before heading back. We arrive and Don is busy barbecuing chicken for dinner.

"Well, how was the walk? How did you make out?"

"The walking was splendid. We made it to the farmers market and checked out all the stalls. Jen bought some fruit and inspected some vegetables. I guess she decided to skip those for now."

I help Jen fix sides of corn and Caesar salad. All the while she bumps and grinds into me causing a tent to form in my cargo pants. She stares intently at my bulge and smiles. Her intentions are very clear. I wouldn't mind bending her over at the sink and plowing her pussy right now. I wonder if Don would have any objections.

Dinner is delicious and we have lighthearted conversations about nothing and everything. I help Jen with the cleanup, and she is back to shenanigans as she bumps and grinds her hips into my groin. I manage to escape alive but give serious thought to masturbation tonight. Darkness comes early this time of year and the evening flies by.

I'm ready to retire for the night. Jen kisses me goodnight and wishes me a restful sleep. I always sleep in the nude and tonight is no exception. My cock has been erect and deflated so many times today, that I don't know if there is any feeling right now. I think about a good tug session, but after the busy day, I fail to act. Nonetheless, sleep comes easily.

I'm not sure how long I've been asleep, but sometime during the night, I feel a presence in my room. I open one eye and see the bedroom door ajar. In the next instant my bed sheets are being ruffled and a warmth envelops me from head to toe.

"Rob, it's me, Jen. I can't wait any longer, I want to share your bed tonight. I've wanted to make love with you for a long, long time. All those times you watched me from your side of the fence, I always wanted you to join me. I wanted your cock. I wanted you to fuck me."

Before I can react and tell her I don't think this is a good idea, her hand grabs my shaft. Her fingers massage my balls, coaxing an erection.

"Jen, we shouldn't do this. What about Don? What would he say?"

"Silly man, Don is the one who encouraged me to act. He never knew about our little games we use to play. He didn't know you spied on my when I was naked. He never picked up on the fact that I would wear tiny bikinis to try to get a rise out of you. I only let him know about my feelings for you last year."

"But still."

"But nothing. I have his blessing and now I want your cock. I know you watched us fuck last night. I saw you lurking in the shadows and was hoping you might join us. I'm not waiting any longer. I know you want my pussy; you've waited too many years for this. I've waited too many years for this."

Jen's hot body snuggled next to me is too much to resist. I feel my shaft grow in her hand. She squeezes my balls. I draw her lips to mine for a proper French kiss. Our tongues mingle as she continues to stroke my rod. I've wanted to feel these tits forever and now I get my opportunity. I massage her firm mounds as we continue to kiss. The next time we break for air, I must ask.

"When did you stop waxing your pussy?"

"Not long after we moved up. We no longer have a pool, and I don't often wear a bikini. I hope you don't mind; you were used to seeing my smooth skin. I was worried you wouldn't care for it."

"Oh, I love the look, especially because you have such a thick bush of hair. I want to run my fingers through the soft curls over and over."

"Please do."

Jen spreads her legs a little and pushes my hand down to her downy thatch. I press hard against her cunt as my fingers play with her hair. Two fingers invade her inner flesh which elicits her first loud moan. I love to press all her buttons. As I slide my fingers in and out of her pussy, she squeezes my shaft with a tight grip. I'm fully extended to my usual seven inches. Jen strokes my entire length, paying close attention to my firm glans.

"I've wanted to hold this cock for the longest time and now I have you. Keep finger fucking me, it feels so good."

Jen and I are getting into a rhythm as we masturbate each other. After several minutes we are hot, to the point of kicking off the sheet and blanket.

"Jen, I want to eat your pussy and make you cum hard. I can't resist any longer."

Jen can only respond with a guttural moan. I slide down her gorgeous body leaving a little trail of kisses and licks from her erect nipples, down the valley between her D-cups to her soft matronly stomach and ending in a thick mat of silky hair.

With her labia inches from my face, I breath deep and inhale her sweet fragrance. I use my fingers to glide through the dark auburn hair adorning her mons. The downy soft pubes feel good. I press my face against Jen's puffy lips. Her inner thighs provide a soft frame around my head as I lick her slit from bottom to top. She tastes delicious.

I run my hands along her smooth thighs while I drill my tongue deep within her wet folds and separate her inner lips. A sweet wetness forms inside. As I continue to eat out my friend, I use my fingers to spread her fur covered outer lips and search for her clitoris. I dart my tongue deeper into her hot flesh and lick along her slit. I feel Jen's pink pearl emerge and flick it several times. My lips wrap around the hard nub.

12