I'm Running on Empty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This meant that I could almost see her areoles and I could definitely see that her high beams were on.

The Blonde had a case of The Pokies.

I loved it.

I knew that when she got that suit wet, well, she might as well have been naked.

As she applied sunscreen to her thighs, I picked out a nice camel toe.

The Blonde didn't seem too concerned about what she was showing but as I quickly glanced around, I was the only one in her audience.

Was she teasing me?

Could this show be just for me?

Was she my private dancer?

Why do I get the jackpot?

I'm not complaining. I'm just asking.

I'm just trying not to be so obvious about it and praying that I don't get caught staring and drooling.

That reminds me; keep my mouth closed so I don't start salivating.

Or lick my lips. Because that would be one fine pussy to eat.

I'm not a gynecologist but I knew from personal experience seeing camel toes which version of pussy it was based on what I was seeing.

I also knew my tongue, and my cock, would feel right at home if I had the opportunity to get to know her minus our clothes.

Why would someone so incredibly beautiful be alone at an adult pool in Las Vegas?

She was by herself but was saving a chaise lounge for someone.

Husband?

I didn't think so.

She didn't have a rock on her finger, and someone of this caliber would have something the size of the fucking Rock of Gibraltar on her ring finger if she was taken.

Boyfriend?

Maybe.

But the stuff she had on the empty chaise lounge next to her didn't look like stuff a boyfriend would use.

Lesbian?

Oh yeah; she must be one of those.

Was she waiting for a girlfriend, her slit licker, her carpet cleaner, to join her? That would be worth waiting around to see.

If this lady, and make no doubt, she was a lady, was a lesbo, I'd be in heaven just to see her interact with her partner.

Even the sight of the two of them kissing would probably make me cream in my slacks.

Clint said "Go ahead, make my day" in the movie Sudden Impact.

I wanted her to make my day.

Although, to tell the truth, I was already having a pretty good fucking day.

But this was girl was un-fucking believable.

****

Finishing my texting with Ziba, she had called out my name on my way out of the pool area.

The Blonde was even better looking close up.

She had on sunglasses, a smile and very little else.

In the few minutes between when I ended my massage, put on my suit coat and told the ladies about the arrangements I had made for them regarding dinner and the casino, and said goodbye to the ladies, The Blonde had made a decision.

To approach me.

She was topless.

Her tits were a sight to behold, and the second they registered on my brain I wanted to hold them.

Suck them.

Kiss them.

Nibble on them.

Bite them.

Clamp them.

Do you remember that scene with Jaime Lee Curtis in Trading Places?

When you saw her big firm bare pleasure mounds for the very first time?

It was a déjà vu moment.

****

I took it all in a single glance and as much as I wanted to stare, I didn't.

You'd think I would be more comfortable or at ease with topless or almost nude women.

I was fine with Pamela, Janey and Dorrie, because I knew them.

But I didn't know this lady.

Other than our mutual smiles, and the nickname I gave her, I didn't even know her name.

But I wanted to get to know her just based on this new look she was sharing with me.

Get to know her as in the Biblical sense of the word.

In fact, I think every guy at the pool that day wanted to meet her, and more than a few women too.

So, I replied with "Yes?"

With her large breasts gently swaying, she took a few steps closer and came up to me, stuck her hand out and said "I'm Lauren Davies. We're scheduled to have dinner tonight."

It took a second for my brain to register.

Dinner. Tonight. Me. Her. Holy Shit Batman.

My Fucking Dream Has Come True.

My second prayer of the afternoon was answered.

I smiled, took her hand and shook it, then said "I'm pleased to meet you Lauren."

I didn't shake her hand hard at all, but her tits moved a bit when I did and she sort of blushed when she realized just how exposed she was to an almost total stranger.

With my dark sunglasses on, my wandering eyes caught everything, including the growing arousal of her nipples.

Taking her top off and letting the warm sun and the gentle breeze tease her bare breasts got a nice reaction; one I enjoyed immensely.

Her areoles were about 1.5" across, a dark pink, and her nipples were long; maybe three quarters of an inch.

Pokies for sure. Mouthwatering.

Oh Lord. How much trouble is this going to be?

Maybe she was thinking that she wouldn't know anyone here so it didn't matter if she was topless.

But as hot as some of the ladies were out there by the pool that afternoon, The Blonde, Lauren, was by far the hottest.

I thought for a brief moment she might attempt to cover up but she didn't.

I liked that about her. She wasn't afraid to let me see her almost naked in public. That boded well for tonight.

Smiling, I followed my comment with "How do you like the pool?" and she smiled back and said "I was out here over the weekend and things get a little crazy. Especially late Sunday afternoon."

Lauren was referring to the pool going nude in the late afternoon.

I couldn't resist so I asked her "Did you partake?"

She laughed and punched me in the arm saying "Wouldn't you like to know!"

I laughed too and said "Yes I would."

And with that she smiled a devilish smile and said "Maybe I'll tell you at dinner tonight, or if things go as I expect, I'll show you after dinner."

With a sparkle in her eye she leaned in a bit, her tits hanging slightly and said "Meet you at 8!" turned around, and started back to the bar.

Of course, I had to watch; I had seen her breasts, now I got a chance to look at her ass.

I wasn't disappointed.

All she had was a tiny white strip in her crack.

It disappeared down her crack.

I loved it. What a fucking hottie.

The Blonde had a far better ass than I thought she would have.

She was a cotton tail (white butt with a hint of pink sunburn) but her ass was so firm you could bounce quarters off it and there wasn't one iota or even a hint of cellulite.

I've seen some of the Seven Wonders but this one took my breath away.

I muttered "Holy Shit" under my breath.

Lauren walked over to the bar and greeted a female friend with a quick kiss on the lips.

I couldn't see what her friend had on; I noticed she had a very pretty face, brown hair, a nice smile and was as good looking as Lauren.

Then Lauren whispered something to her friend and they turned together and looked at me, smiled and waved.

All of the sudden I was back in seventh grade when I had no clue how to even start a conversation with the opposite sex; girls were alien to me then.

The seventh grade brain took over and looking rather stupid, I waved back, rather junior high-ish behavior, when I should have simply smiled, maybe nodded my head and left.

I left the pool thinking that dinner and dessert was going to be interesting. If she didn't think I was a dork or dweeb.

Yes, my third prayer of the afternoon was answered and I'll share those details in my next chapter of the story.

****

I woke up to a soft female voice whispering to me "Jack, Jack honey, it's time to wake up."

I tried to roll over but it felt like there was something holding my arms down.

Despite being an early riser, I tend to wake up slow, so as my brain kicked into first gear, I figured that my arms were tangled up in the sheets and that was why I couldn't move.

The soft female voice whispered "Jack, lie still honey. Please."

I smiled, still mostly in dreamland and nodded, mumbling "Okay."

The voice said "I'm going to take the covers off of you, alright?"

I responded lazily, "Yes, that would be nice."

The covers gently moved off of me as I lay on my back, exposing my chest, my belly, my erection, my tight sack, my legs and my feet.

The room was warm and my cock bobbed a few times, simply because it wanted to.

"Jack, I need to clean you up a little bit from last night, is that okay?"

"Yes" as my cock bobbed up and down in anticipation of some morning female attention.

I felt movement on the bed as someone got between my thighs.

I felt something very nice rubbing my cock.

It was a new feeling, a different feeling and it was ...

"Do you like that Jack?" the voice said.

My eyes still closed, I replied "OH YES."

"Keep your eyes closed honey and just lay back and enjoy."

I smiled and nodded and someone kissed my cheek.

"Good morning honey." I recognized the voice. It was Pamela. My pilot.

I could feel a breast against my right side; she was next to me.

Her hand started rubbing my chest and then my belly, brushing slightly against my cock a time or two.

Yet the warm wet feeling continued all over my hard cock, and now included my balls.

I groaned.

"Are we alone Pamela?"

"No. Stacy is here with us and she is going to give you a massage in a few minutes. Would you like that Jack?"

"Yes, very much."

I groaned again.

Pamela continued with "I know you've been tutoring Stacy on the art of love making so she won't be so inexperienced on her wedding night. She hasn't spent any time at all learning about male anatomy so this morning she's going to get a crash course in making a man feel really good. Is that okay with you Jack?"

"Oh Yeah, that would be great" I replied.

Stacy was now doing whatever she was doing exclusively to the tip of my cock.

Which is very sensitive. I shivered in pure pleasure.

"When you got back last night I put a sleeping mask on you so you would sleep better."

"I remember." Man this felt fucking good. Stacy hadn't said a word.

"Do you remember that I had you take a little pill too?"

"Yes." Now I was being stroked by Stacy. Base to tip; tip to base.

I loved it.

I preferred blow jobs or fucking but this was one great hand job.

"I took care of your schedule Jack so you'll get everything done today that you wanted."

"That's nice of you Pamela, thank you. What time is it?"

Pamela kissed my cheek again and said "Jack, do you trust me?"

Her hand gently tweaked one of my nipples.

Stacy dropped my hard cock and it slapped against my belly.

It felt lonely and in need of attention.

"Yes, with my life."

"Then trust me and let yourself relax."

The feeling that Stacy was responsible for moved from my cock to my sack.

Stacy was very good at this task.

"Before Stacy massages you she is cleaning you up a bit."

I groaned again at the action taking place between my legs.

I was big, hard and ready for some action.

"Do you feel big this morning Jack?"

"I sure do."

"I've never seen anyone as big as you Jack. It's beautiful" Pamela giggled "I think you're awake now."

Then she kissed my cheek again and said "Good things come to those who wait. Be patient Jack."

I could only nod as Stacy stopped whatever she was doing to my balls and moved south to my starfish.

"Lift your legs Jack and make it easier for Stacy."

I followed Pamela's instructions and immediately an incredibly arousing feeling followed.

I groaned again and my cock, already hard, got absolutely stiff.

I could feel some breasts against my right side as Pamela whispered into my ear "Stacy is washing you off from your big adventure last night over at Mandalay Bay. How is she doing Jack? A good supervisor always provides feedback and motivation. Stacy needs some feedback."

Stacy had me spread wide open and was pleasuring me in ways I never thought she knew.

I croaked out "Stacy, you just earned a bonus. Can I pay for your honeymoon?"

At that in response a very stiff tip of a tongue ran over my starfish and my cock jumped at the erotic feeling.

Pamela laughed and said "She accepts Jack."

I felt some cool gel goop on my butt and Stacy proceeded to tease my butt hole as a prelude and then slowly pushed on my starfish causing me to groan and then when her finger when in the tight hole, I said "YYYYYEEEESSS"

Stacy started finger fucking my asshole, slowly, and it felt great.

She was all action and no talk. My kind of massage therapist.

I felt her move a bit and with her tongue, she started paying extra special attention to my balls.

"You love to have your balls licked don't you Jack?"

"YYYYYEEESSSS"

Stacy amped up her efforts on my tight sack.

I was falling in love with her.

"And how about your ass? Do you like to be finger fucked?"

"OOOOHHHH YYYYEEESSS."

Stacy added a finger to the mix; now she was see sawing me with two fingers.

"Does that feel good Jack?"

"OH YEAH!"

"Do you like to be sucked Jack, a warm wet female mouth on your hard cock?"

"YYYYEEEESSSSSSS"

Stacy was busy finger fucking my ass and making love to my balls with her lips, tongue, teeth and mouth.

Pamela slid her hand down my chest and her fingers found my hardness.

She teased the tip, my cock jumped, and then she started to stroke me, very lightly, but keeping me on edge.

"Shall I stroke it for you lover?" Pamela teased me.

I shook my head vigorously and then groaned as Stacy took one of my balls into her mouth.

"No? Jack you don't want me to stroke you? Shall I stop lover?"

"No, no, don't stop, please don't stop ..."

Pamela giggled and said "I know what you want Jack."

She stopped stroking but kept her fingers encircled on my dick and I started humping, slowly, using the friction in search of more pleasure for my rock hard cock.

"Have you been a good boy Jack? Do you deserve a hand job or a blowjob this morning?"

Just then Stacy took the other ball into her mouth and I groaned.

I swear my cock grew two inches.

"You didn't answer me Jack: hand job or blowjob?"

I responded, gasping, by saying "Blow job, please Pamela."

Pamela laughed and responded "I think said you want me to put my mouth on your cock."

I nodded violently, trying to make sure she knew what I wanted.

Pamela giggled.

"If I put my mouth on your cock, you promise you won't come in my mouth?"

I shook my head no, meaning, I won't come in your mouth.

She laughed again, and resumed her light stroking of my baseball bat.

"I know you want to come in my mouth Jack."

I nodded as Stacy started in teasing me by massaging my balls with her fingernails.

Stacy had her tongue at the base of my dick where the sack connects.

Whoever taught her this lesson was going to get a fucking raise, a bonus and a promotion from me when I found out what their name was.

I could feel millions of sperm being created as Stacy tickled with my balls.

God it felt so fucking good. I groaned again.

"So you agree that if I suck you right now" (my cock grew at this news) Pamela laughed, saying "You cannot come in my mouth. Do you understand?"

I nodded yes, I understand.

"Do we have an agreement Jack?"

I nodded hard. Message received, message understood, receipt sent.

Why the delay screamed in my head, get sucking!

I felt Pamela shift around a bit and she untied my hands.

"Now you can play with us Jack" I heard Pamela say as she lightly kissed me on the lips.

Her kiss was unexpected but nice.

Then she moved around a bit, the better to suck me I hoped, and she very lightly gripped the base of my cock and lowered her mouth onto it.

I groaned. My left hand went to her head.

My initial reaction was to move my hips up to meet the source of this delightful new pleasure.

My right hand went to Pamela's back and then I moved my hand south to the end of the cloth. I remembered that she had on pajamas the night before.

To my surprise, at the bottom of the pajama top I found a bare butt, which was firm and warm. My hand surveyed her ass and crack briefly before I moved south between her thighs in search of her pussy.

My left hand left her head once she got into a cadence of movement and I reached under her and found the buttons of her pajama top and I slowly, though pretty clumsily, was able to unbutton four buttons, freeing what I was pretty sure were some sizable breasts.

As Pamela did her magic with her mouth and tongue, and young Stacy made love to my sack and crack, my hands found a trimmed bush between Pamela's thighs to play with.

Pamela wanted it too, she wanted to be touched and she spread her thighs to accommodate my probing, rubbing fingers.

I cupped her pussy first, and sensed moisture. Then, I slowly started to rub, and caress her, and she responded well. Slowly, oh so slowly, she began to buck on my hands. She was getting into it.

My left hand was doing some serious breast massage, and my fingers were teasing a set of extended hard nipples and I knew that Pamela enjoyed my play because she started moaning as she sucked me and I loved the vibration on my cock.

I heard Stacy moaning too and I assumed that she was so turned on that she was playing with herself, rubbing herself, in search of releasing her pent up heat.

Pamela's humping on my hand increased in speed until she was literally bucking on my middle finger which was glued to her hard clit.

Stacy moaned in climax and she momentarily stopped licking my balls and then Pamela lifted her head off my penis and cried out "Jack, don't stop, don't you dare stop..." and then she came, forcing her pussy down on my hand as her body shook in waves as the pleasure took control of her body.

When her shaking stopped, Pamela leaned down and gave what would be a final French kiss on my still hard, needy cock, then, still holding my large erection at the base, turned to Stacy and said "Jack is going to cum in your mouth and I expect you to swallow it all, just like we discussed. But before you do that, I want you to wear this" and she helped Stacy put on a sleep mask.

"Stacy, I want you to make love to Jack's big beautiful cock using only your mouth."

Stacy nodded and got to work, and man did it feel great as her tongue slid all over my penis, and she didn't rush, but she quickly got into a groove of kissing, licking and sucking.

Pamela guided her with a soft voice saying "Focus on the tip Stacy; that brings Jack the most pleasure."

Meanwhile, between her coaching comments, Pamela and I were making out like teenagers as my hands roved over her taut body, paying extra special attention to her large firm breasts capped with large nipples.

Pamela moved around a bit so I could suckle and she gasped when my teeth grazed those hard nubs.

Stacy was far more advanced at her cock sucking skills than I gave her credit for and in a few minutes I was bucking my hips in preparation for a large load.

Pamela saw what was taking place and coached Stacy "Put your mouth on it and just swirl your tongue around the tip so that when Jack comes you can easily swallow it all."

I groaned as my hot baby batter made the short trip from my balls to Stacy's waiting mouth and Pamela helped the process by putting her right hand gently on Stacy's head so that she wouldn't retreat from the salty load coming her way.

The wait, the teasing, the thought of that young beauty swallowing my load was more than I could hold off on and I blasted load after load of my essence into Stacy's warm mouth as she pleased me with a tongue that could do no wrong.

After I thought I was done, but I was still panting, Pamela instructed Stacy to keep her mouth on my cock, making sure that she got every drop.

The tip of my cock was very, very sensitive but Stacy did as she was ordered and even though I flinched a few times, and wanted her to stop, I said nothing.