I'm Running on Empty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shared with Lauren my strategy about where I wanted to buy if possible and build, if necessary.

My goal was to find those small to midsize towns in the West that were college towns and become part of the community.

I cautioned Lauren that the deals were smaller, and it wasn't as glamorous as doing deals in Manhattan, or on Michigan Avenue in Chicago, or on Nob Hill in San Francisco.

These deals were going to be made at the local Applebee's (or maybe the country club) and not Charlie Palmer's or Morton's because they didn't have five diamond restaurants in these town.

What made us different is that we were in it for the long haul; we were going to buy, build and hold.

"So, maybe unlike what you have going on now, you'll be part of a real estate syndicate owning what I think will be close to 150 hotels within the next five years Maybe more if we can get the financing and the economy doesn't crater."

Lauren kissed me and said "I like it Jack. I like your strategy. But aren't you limiting yourself by just staying in the West? Most of the population lives within a few hours of Memphis. Think bigger Jack. Think 500 hotels not 150."

Lauren shifted her right hand to my crotch and gently rubbed it, her eyes never leaving mine as she smiled.

She said "I was thinking bigger when I saw you out by the pool this afternoon. It feels like there's a tiger waiting to be released."

I liked her touch and looking at her pretty mouth, I wondered what it would feel like with her lips around my cock and her tongue pleasuring me until I exploded.

****

She kissed me again and smiling, left for the ladies room again.

My hard on was throbbing.

Cindy came in and quickly took away the food, and brought a third bottle of bubbly in.

She asked "Everything all right?" with a sly grin.

I replied "Pretend this is the no tell motel" and Cindy nodded and laughed, saying "Yes sir. There will be no further visits from me."

When Lauren returned, fueled and impacted by the champagne, she sat back down and said rather unexpectedly "I would have come and talked to you by the pool today but it looked like you had your hands full."

I laughed and said "Yes, I got roped into giving my pilot a massage."

Lauren replied, "I was jealous."

"You were? How can I make it up to you?"

"Kiss me."

My left hand went around her neck, pulling her to me and we kissed.

Our tongues dueled as only lovers know.

My right hand found its way to her breast.

I wished her dress wasn't in the way - I had been waiting hours to touch her.

Lauren groaned into my mouth. She liked my hands on her.

"I can't wait Jack" she whispered to me. "Fuck me. Here. Now."

Then she kissed me with a passion I didn't know she possessed - one of hunger and animal need.

I got up and went around the table, my strong erection clearly visible and took Lauren by the hand.

Standing, we kissed and my hands roved all over her back and her butt.

She ground into my cock. She wanted it.

I turned her around and bent Lauren over the table, pushing on her so that she was leaning over, braced with her hands flat on the table.

I got up behind, pushed her legs apart with my feet and moved into her so she could feel me and she ground her ass into my hardness.

"My God you're huge Jack" she whispered to me.

She laughed as I kissed her neck saying to me "When you finished that massage this afternoon I noticed she had you pretty big. I think you're bigger now, and certainly harder."

She moved that ass around like a woman on a mission. She's be one great fuck.

My hands went to her breasts and I kissed the side of her face and said "Oh yeah, I'm definitely bigger, longer and harder."

"Did I do that to you?" she laughed.

"You did and you reap the benefits too" I told her.

She whispered to me "Untie me dear" and I reached up and released the small bow holding up the top of her halter dress at her neck.

Lauren struggled a bit getting it off her shoulders and I helped her, but the end result was that the top of her dress was around her waist and she was naked from her pussy north.

Still behind her, grinding into her taut ass, I kissed the side of her face and laughed "Play time."

She giggled and my hands slowly returned to her breasts, this time without the cloth as a barrier.

My hands moved up, cupping those monsters, checking their heft and firmness.

As I had seen, they were more than a handful, firm, with very large and very responsive nipples.

My hands didn't stay idle long; Lauren groaned as I teased and pulled at her hard eraser nipples, while she started humping my hard cock.

I knew she wanted dick, my dick, but I wasn't going to give it to her just yet.

Lauren was someone who got what she wanted when she wanted it, but not tonight.

Tonight she had met her match, me.

She was smart, sexy and wanted to fuck but we would, on my terms.

The deal she wanted was not the deal I would give her, but it was the best deal she would ever get and she could only get it from me.

This ... dance ... this sexual play ... was simply part of the business negotiation which she would eventually accept.

Because the fringe benefits I would give her were the best she'd ever get. And they wouldn't cost me a dime.

I was caught up in the moment of fondling this beautiful woman who felt so fucking good, had a fragrance to die for and responded to my kisses on her body.

My lips and tongue went from the side of her face to those dainty ears to the back of her neck to the tops of her shoulders.

My right hand wandered south to her flat belly and I am sure that she thought for a moment I was going for her pussy.

She lifted her head in anticipation of my fingers finding her hot wet cunt.

My mission was more primal; my hand slowly rubbed her tummy in the anticipation of planting my seed into her and impregnating her.

Oh God how I wanted to fuck her and make her mine.

She would be radiant with a baby in her belly; my baby.

****

As my right hand roamed over her flat belly, Lauren begged me to touch her pussy and I teased her by saying "You can have my finger on your pussy or my tongue ..." and she gasped out "Eat me Jack, please ... it's been forever since I had a tongue on my pussy ..."

I squatted behind her and slowly pushed her dress up past her hips, exposing her legs and her ass.

The only things Lauren had on was her thigh highs, those fuck me high heels and a tiny black pair of silk panties.

I smacked her ass, kissed both cheeks and then slowly pulled down her panties about mid thigh.

Using both hands, I separated her tight ass cheeks and licked her crack, something she did not expect.

Lauren gasped at the intimate, different yet friendly invasion of my tongue and as I rimmed her she whispered "That feels incredible."

Her ass moved in appreciation for my effort.

I stayed on my mission of anal oral exploration and using both hands I gently but purposely pushed those world class thighs apart to gain greater access.

I pushed her legs apart so that her underwear was taut, restricting her from spreading her legs further.

I rubbed my hands on her ass, pulled her cheeks apart, then leaned my head forward so that my nose was right on top of her rosebud and my mouth was right behind her bare pussy.

I inhaled that earthy odor of shit and she gasped as I pushed my nose into her and at the same time, my tongue flickered at her bare cunt in search of her love button.

She was already damp and I could smell both her shit and her female aroma of arousal.

Lauren spread her legs as far as she could and she lifted her head up and groaned as my tongue found its target.

She was already aroused and as I flicked my tongue around I brought my hands up and spread her junction even further apart as my hands reached into those tender sides of the inside of her thighs and the back of my hands were in continuous contact with the sides of her puffy wet lower lips.

"Don't stop Jack, honey don't stop" she whispered as she spread her thighs a tiny bit further apart and she lowered her pussy and pushed back her ass in search of my flickering, probing tongue.

Lauren's hips started to move in the dance of love and I know she wanted to use her fingers on her clit but I warned her against it.

Her reply was a groan of disappointment and frustration.

I told her to play with her titties and she complied.

The back of my hands pressed more firmly against her puffy outer lips, increasing the flow of blood to the already sensitive skin and my tongue settled in to paint her hard love button as she moved slowly in the direction of her orgasm.

But it was all too much for her.

The slow humping movements soon ramped up into a fast, then almost insistent motion of humping as she tried to find the best spot for her clit to come into and stay in constant contact with the end of my tongue.

I teased her as she sought out my pink hard probing licking tongue, allowing her just enough contact to keep her motivated but I was also withholding my tongue strategically because I wanted her to work for her pleasure.

Lauren was all sexed up, I could tell because her putty was hot and wet.

As my tongue continued its exploration, Lauren's anticipation and frustration increased.

I sensed she was getting closer to her long sought orgasm as I allowed my flickering tongue and her hard love button to come into contact more and more often and after one more of her pleas of "Please Jack, I'm so close ..." and I let my tongue stay in contact for a few more fleeting seconds.

She was obviously enjoying the torture and I could hear her and I wondered if anyone else in the restaurant could ...

Finally, I ended the game of hide and seek and gave in, allowing my tongue to just stay in one place and just sand from behind her erect clit.

With a shudder and a gasp, Lauren groaned as she came.

Her knees buckled under the sheer pleasure I brought her and my hands moved from her pussy to supporting her by pushing on her taut ass.

Lauren's upper body collapsed onto the table where she just panted.

I licked her rosebud a few times to say goodbye for now, and then I stood up, unbuckled my slacks and pulled my briefs down as Lauren slowly, post orgasm, head and torso still down on the table, waved her ass at me.

As my cock found its way to her crack, my hands pushed on her back, holding her down but she pushed her ass back into me.

My oh my, a horny woman in need of a cock.

Lauren whispered "I was so hot I rubbed one out in the ladies room!"

She was still wet, very wet and I entered her with a single thrust.

"OH MY GOD JACK" Lauren whimpered as I drove my rock hard cock deep into her tunnel of love.

I grinned as I entered her tight pussy and she cried out "YOU'RE HUGE" as she shuddered at the impact.

I was worked up, and I was trying to keep the noise down because I didn't want to anyone to hear the sound of flesh smacking flesh in the rhythm of sex.

Although I did not see her, Cindy the waitress took the initiative and turned up the volume on the music in our private dining room.

There was nothing subtle about this. I wasn't making love; I wasn't going to make sure she came first; this was just sex for me.

I grabbed her hips and started pumping, long deep strokes, slow then fast, slow then fast, making Lauren feel every bump, vein and inch of my hardness.

While Lauren gave me some indications she wanted to switch positions, I wasn't interested.

I pounded her from behind, long deep strokes with my hands holding her hips and my feet holding her legs apart.

I wanted Lauren to know who was in charge, who was making the decisions and who would be signing the checks.

Lauren was an outstanding sex partner; she knew how to please a man.

She matched my thrusting, and knew when to turn slightly to improve the friction and she also knew when to squeeze down on me, tightening her pussy for my pleasure.

I commanded her "Play with your pussy" and I could see her smile as her left hand snaked its way down to do as I had ordered.

Shortly thereafter, I brought her to one orgasm and then a second before I unloaded deep into her.

Before I came I thought about splashing on her ass, but I didn't want to ruin her dress (ala Monica Lewinsky).

When I came it was with the pent up load of hours of being teased by this blonde, this woman who wanted to be my business partner.

I don't mind saying I deposited a large potent load deep into a hot love tunnel.

Normally I allow myself the pleasure of draining into my partner's pussy but this time I pulled out, still dripping.

I slapped Lauren on the ass, telling her "It's time for dessert" and after pulling her up off the table and then down on her knees, I had Lauren clean me with her mouth, tongue and lips, making sure that not a drop ended up anywhere but her mouth.

She looked a little dazed and confused given the champagne, her orgasms and the serious fucking she received, so I held her head and directed her efforts.

It was quite a sight; she was topless, on her knees, the bottom of her dress bunched around her waist and her panties were stretched between her thighs as she cleaned me with her beautiful mouth.

I wanted more of that mouth on my cock.

I wanted more of that pussy for my cock.

And that tiny rosebud was going to accept every inch of my cock.

Because I was going to deposit a load deep in her bowels.

The night was still young; who knows what would happen?

Her cleanup completed to my satisfaction, I helped Lauren to her feet.

Being a gentleman, I pulled her panties up and helped her get her dress back to normal then I poured us each a flute of champagne.

She looked at me with adoring eyes and said "To tonight" and after we toasted we kissed.

I kissed her full on the mouth even though she just had her mouth on my still dripping cock; I tasted some cum but so what, it was my cum.

With a just fucked look and a goofy smile of someone who has fallen in love (or was it just lust) Lauren headed to the ladies room to freshen up.

Once Lauren left, a smiling Cindy came in to say goodbye and she gave me her card with her cell phone on the back.

Her handwritten message was "Anytime. Anywhere."

Cindy said "I want what she just had."

I smiled and replied, "Let me see what I can do."

****

Jack Colton will return shortly.

12